Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:45:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  General Discussion (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Any hope for an ignore button?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Any hope for an ignore button?  (Read 9211 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2004, 11:21:13 PM »

If this forum had and ignore button  .....

I could simply click away the baby killers....

Kind of a cowardly way but  some times it would be nice...

Oklahoma Howdy to Reba,

Sister, I understand completely. Many have escaped the judgment of men, but they won't escape the judgment of GOD unless they confess their sins, have faith, and ask Jesus to come into their hearts as their personal Lord and Saviour.

I remember many criminals thumbing their nose and laughing at justice after a smart attorney set them free. Judgment and justice may not happen in this life, but it most certainly will in the next. I doubt that baby killers will try to explain their actions to Jesus.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2004, 09:24:55 AM »

Where can i order one of those ignore buttons? i would love to have one on my hubby's forehead.

They can be purchased online at: www.wouldnotworkanywaycausemenaretoohardheadedsoyouldhavetoputitonyourownh ead.com

Grin

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
sincereheart
Gold Member

"and with His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2004, 06:55:11 PM »

They can be purchased online at: www.would not work anyway cause men are too hardheaded ... .com

Truer words were never spoken.... Lips Sealed

Whitehorse
Gold Member

I'll think of something.

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2004, 11:28:43 PM »

Smiley

Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2004, 10:17:45 AM »

Roll Eyes

Jester

uber 1337

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2004, 01:49:49 PM »

an ignore option...  some people need to grow up...  i thought this was a christian forum...  how christian is it to ignore someone because you dont like what they have to say?  

aww man... you cant pick up chicks in a tank...
--Tucker
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2004, 03:27:06 PM »

an ignore option...  some people need to grow up...  i thought this was a christian forum...  how christian is it to ignore someone because you dont like what they have to say?  

Ok.  Can we step off the "Pious Wagon" here for a minute and remember we're all human?  BTW.  I can pretty much guarantee Grandma Reba is effectively ignoring you at the moment young man.   Grin  Don't bust a blood vessel buddy.  I'm speakin' in love.   Smiley

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Jester

uber 1337

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2004, 03:39:41 PM »

hey, i never said i was on a pious wagon, im just saying its a pointless way to go about things.  

and if im being ignored by whoever, then that just makes my point even more.  

i guess i assumed too much...  my mistake... i just had assumed that this being a christian forum, there wouldnt be an issue where people would want to ignore others..

oh well...  Roll Eyes

--Tucker
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2004, 04:38:09 PM »

hey, i never said i was on a pious wagon, im just saying its a pointless way to go about things.  

and if im being ignored by whoever, then that just makes my point even more.  

i guess i assumed too much...  my mistake... i just had assumed that this being a christian forum, there wouldnt be an issue where people would want to ignore others..

oh well...  Roll Eyes

Hey.  Listen.  I'm sorry.  Forgive me?  I'm sick at the moment so I'm alittle more apt to call it like I see it.  My point is simply that we spend so much time trying to nitpick things (not that that's what you're doing, just that many others are and I hit on what seemed to me to be so), that we forget we're human.  That's no excuse for poor behavior.  But it is an explanation of human response, such as our Sister gave in this case.  Notice how everyone chimed in?  Good-hearted humor, with a truthful fact.  They could be crushing people with their words.  Rather, they simply respond in the weakness of the flesh and are not judged accordingly.  Are any of us any less Christian as a result?

Seriously man, I dogged Ollie, in good natured humor, for downing TV/movies/or something or other by sayin' he could find the rat turd in Aunt Bee's peach cobbler!  Now.  Does that mean he'd actually go lookin' for issues in everything?  Not if ya know Ollie!   Grin

It's just bein' real man.  No harm.  No foul.  But do forgive me if I offended you!  I was just jokin' ya!   Smiley

Whitehorse
Gold Member

I'll think of something.

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2004, 08:56:24 PM »

It's possible you're new to discussion forums in general. The problem is, too many people want to be abusive and get away with it. They abuse you, and then they try to use your Christian theology (something they're entirely unsubmitted to themselves) to get you to submit to their abuse so they can go on abusing you. If someone is behaving so badly they need to be ignored, I don't think the maturity problem is with the person doing the ignoring.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2004, 10:07:56 PM »

Oklahoma Howdy to All,

What about folks who are old enough to be in their second childhood?   Grin  Did I hear anyone say anything positive about them? As a minimum, youth and strength will never overcome old age and treachery!  

Allinall, now I'm sick. I wondered what that was in the peach cobbler.   Grin

Grandma Reba, let's start an old people's revolt!   Grin

Jester, you're supposed to make old people laugh.   Grin

Whitehorse, you've been AWOL and cyclops has a warrant for your arrest.   Grin

Symphony, you already did your jail time for being AWOL. There is a reward for the capture of Whitehorse.   Grin

Speaking of ignoring, my wife just sent me to my room where she won't have to listen to me. Please don't tell her that's where I wanted to be anyway.   Grin

Love In Christ,
Tom

BUTCHA

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2004, 10:38:06 PM »

BLACKEYE
Speaking of ignoring, my wife just sent me to my room where she won't have to listen to me. Please don't tell her that's where I wanted to be anyway.  
NOW THATS FUNNY  Grin Grin Grin Grin BOY CAN I RELATE Grin Grin Grin
Jester

uber 1337

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2004, 01:21:15 AM »

nah dude, im not offended, its all good... i was just sayin that its pointless to ignore people.  seriously, if there are peeps straight up being mean and jerkin you around then i have a better solution.  BANNED!!!!   im not new to forums in the least, ive been a gamer for sometime now so i know my way around forums...  whenever someone repeately gets out of line and needs to be dealt with, nothing beats a simple BAN.  

its the ignore that everyone gets to enjoy.  

i was referring to if people just dont like someones take or opinion on things and just wanna ignore them for that reason, i think thats outta line and pointless.  thats all im sayin... hehe

--Tucker
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2004, 09:44:02 AM »

nah dude, im not offended, its all good... i was just sayin that its pointless to ignore people.  seriously, if there are peeps straight up being mean and jerkin you around then i have a better solution.  BANNED!!!!   im not new to forums in the least, ive been a gamer for sometime now so i know my way around forums...  whenever someone repeately gets out of line and needs to be dealt with, nothing beats a simple BAN.  

its the ignore that everyone gets to enjoy.  

i was referring to if people just dont like someones take or opinion on things and just wanna ignore them for that reason, i think thats outta line and pointless.  thats all im sayin... hehe

S'cool!   Smiley

Reba
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2004, 08:44:25 PM »

SHEESH
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the