Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:09:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Another Newbie!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Another Newbie!  (Read 3984 times)
BeStill

View Profile
« on: April 27, 2008, 06:03:55 PM »

Hello Brothers and Sisters,
first timer here looking for family to talk to.

"Peace* I leave with you,My peace I give to you"
John 14:27
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 06:22:50 PM »

Hello BeStill,

Welcome to Christians Unite forums. There are plenty of wonderful brothers and sisters in Christ here that love to have some great fellowship together. I look forward to seeing more of your posts here.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 08:23:16 PM »

Welcome to the forums BeStill.  I hope you enjoy them!

In Christ,
Grammyluv

Let us fight the good fight!
Jon-Marc

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008, 08:36:04 PM »

Welcome to the forums.

Secure in Christ--Holy Spirit in me.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2008, 09:41:46 PM »

Hello BeStill,

WELCOME!

I sincerely hope that you enjoy Christians Unite. We are looking forward to having fellowship with you.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Ephesians 1:18-23 NASB I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you will know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what is the surpassing greatness of His power toward us who believe. These are in accordance with the working of the strength of His might which He brought about in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. And He put all things in subjection under His feet, and gave Him as head over all things to the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.

ibTina
Gold Member

Keep your eyes on JESUS!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2008, 09:48:58 AM »

Hello BeStill,

Welcome to the forum... God Bless .. Tina

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2008, 04:20:41 AM »

Hello BeStill, and welcome to Christians Unite forum.

King’skid

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2008, 10:16:55 AM »

Hello Brothers and Sisters,
first timer here looking for family to talk to.

What a coincidence!  I am too.  Wink
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2008, 11:42:53 AM »

Hello King’skid,

Welcome to Christians Unite forums.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2008, 01:12:56 AM »

Hello Kings'kid,

WELCOME!

We're happy to have you with us and hope you enjoy Christians Unite.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Ephesians 1:18-23 NASB I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you will know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what is the surpassing greatness of His power toward us who believe. These are in accordance with the working of the strength of His might which He brought about in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. And He put all things in subjection under His feet, and gave Him as head over all things to the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2008, 01:48:54 AM »

Hello King’skid, and welcome to Christians Unite forum.

tecumseh

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2008, 07:37:03 AM »

I am new here, and very excited to part of the community!

I must be very dense, because for the life of me, I can't find out how to start a new topic or forum.  I've read the help section, but the boxes they mention like "new topic," don't show up on my screen.  Or I can't find them.  Can anyone help?

I wanted to give folks a chance to sign a petition for embattled Ohio middle school science teacher John Freshwater, who is under heavy fire for refusing to remove a Bible from his desk, where it has been for 22 years.  A couple of local "families," with ACLU lawyers, press releases and a fax machine, just happened to appear on stage as soon as school administrators asked John to remove his Bible.  He is a beloved teacher, and you can watch a video of hundreds of students rallying in support of John. 

Please go to this site for more info. and to sign our petition.  God bless you!  http://www.gopetition.com/online/18801.html
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2008, 07:57:26 AM »

I am new here, and very excited to part of the community!

I must be very dense, because for the life of me, I can't find out how to start a new topic or forum.  I've read the help section, but the boxes they mention like "new topic," don't show up on my screen.  Or I can't find them.  Can anyone help?

I wanted to give folks a chance to sign a petition for embattled Ohio middle school science teacher John Freshwater, who is under heavy fire for refusing to remove a Bible from his desk, where it has been for 22 years.  A couple of local "families," with ACLU lawyers, press releases and a fax machine, just happened to appear on stage as soon as school administrators asked John to remove his Bible.  He is a beloved teacher, and you can watch a video of hundreds of students rallying in support of John. 

Please go to this site for more info. and to sign our petition.  God bless you!  http://www.gopetition.com/online/18801.html

Hello Tecumseh,

WELCOME!

We're happy to have you with us and hope that you enjoy Christians Unite.

I think that we have several posts about that petition already on the forum, including the Official Christian News from Christians Unite that is distributed around the world. In fact, we may have Official Christian News from several Christian Organizations on the forum. I've signed it, and I feel quite certain that many others will also.

Ref. your question about a new topic:  1) from the main page, pick the most appropriate existing message area for the post you want to make; 2) click that existing message area; 3) look near the top of your screen to the right, and you will see a row of command buttons; 4) click the command button labeled "New Topic".

Ref. a new forum or a new message area, ONLY our Administrator can add one. However, I think you were really asking about a new topic that would fit nicely in an existing message area. Holler if you need more help. We also have quite a few help topics that are already on the forum.

Love In Christ,
Tom

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2008, 08:21:06 AM »

Hello Again Tecumseh,

I just wanted to let you know that a like petition is available from several sources. I can't remember exactly, but I'm wanting to say that the one I signed was from "grassfire". You might also be interested to know that major Christian News Sources are asking every teacher and student in America to start bringing their Bibles to class EVERY DAY. This is a FREE country, and there's nothing ILLEGAL about the HOLY BIBLE!

We shouldn't EVER forget that the HOLY BIBLE was a primary teaching text in every school in America for over 200 years. This is just one piece of evidence that provides proof that the current so-called "Separation of Church and State" is an invented LIE and involves so-called judges themselves violating the Law and the Constitution!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the