Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:32:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  General Discussion (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  ''why do church people die''?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: ''why do church people die''?  (Read 16393 times)
NewDiscovery

View Profile
« on: April 11, 2008, 06:03:20 PM »

i was thinking ''why do church people die''?    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is it because of 1 corn. 1 v 10 - how ''the house'' has been divided and cannot stand?
Has this ''house'' been abandoned by the Holy Spirit and is the devil now in control.? Is the church a counterfeit because of rebellion?
Does the Holy Spirit love mammon, the churches thrive upon?

Perhaps we need to ask serious questions, cuz the church today is nothing like the group trained up by Yahushua Messiah.

Also
the wages of sin is death.
how can a person who has been
1] forgiven
2] covered by the Blood of the Lamb
3] born again as a new creature, where all old things have passed away and new things appear.
4] santified
5] renewed daily
6] under now no condemnation

etc

2 tim 1 v 10 - is the believer gospel? let us look together
 1:9  Who hath saved us, and called [us] with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

2Ti 1:10  But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

2Ti 1:11  Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.

Paul was an appointed Apostle, teacher and Preacher of this Gospel.

1] abolishing death
2] has now brought to light
3]LIFE AND IMMORTALITY.

NOW THAT sounds like a new creation born again and saved doesn't it?
People who remain alive and have conquered their last enemy death rather than toppling into the tomb.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 07:10:17 PM »

Hello NewDiscovery,

WELCOME!

I sincerely hope that you enjoy Christians Unite.

Death, Pain, and Sorrow has already been conquered by JESUS CHRIST on the CROSS for those who make HIM the LORD over their lives. However, it isn't this short life on earth, and it isn't in this corruptible body. As Christians, our Citizenship is in Heaven, and HEAVEN is also our HOME! As Christians, our REAL HOPE is not in this world or of this world. WE HAVE A MUCH BETTER HOPE! For Christians, the death of our current physical body simply means "Absent from the body and present with the LORD."

Love In Christ,
Tom

RAPTURE

KEEP LOOKING UP!

THE RAPTURE WILL BE A REALITY!

1 Thessalonians 4:13 NASB  But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve as do the rest who have no hope.

1 Thessalonians 4:14 NASB  For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus.

1 Thessalonians 4:15 NASB  For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 NASB  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

1 Thessalonians 4:17 NASB  Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord.

1 Thessalonians 4:18 NASB  Therefore comfort one another with these words.

1 Corinthians 15:50 NASB  Now I say this, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.

1 Corinthians 15:51 NASB  Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed,

1 Corinthians 15:52 NASB  in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

1 Corinthians 15:53 NASB  For this perishable must put on the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality.

1 Corinthians 15:54 NASB  But when this perishable will have put on the imperishable, and this mortal will have put on immortality, then will come about the saying that is written, "DEATH IS SWALLOWED UP in victory.

1 Corinthians 15:55 NASB  "O DEATH, WHERE IS YOUR VICTORY? O  DEATH, WHERE IS YOUR STING?"

1 Corinthians 15:56 NASB  The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law;

1 Corinthians 15:57 NASB  but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 15:58 NASB  Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 07:17:50 PM »

Hello NewDiscovery,

Welcome to Christians Unite forums.

Even the apostles suffered death of their physical bodies. As scriptures tell us "it is appointed unto men once to die". It is the second death, an eternal death and suffering, that we do not experience if we have accepted Christ as our Saviour.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
NewDiscovery

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 08:06:11 PM »

Thank you for your welcome. Smiley

yes i understand what ye are saying and your thinking.
I used to think the same too.

did you know that the lastest worldly news is that the newest medical engineering is developing Immortality thru the altering of the DNA = infact so much so the people now born apparently shall never have to die.

Now dont ye think it is so amazing to have the devilish counterfeit almost ready on display yet the church is still ''dull of hearing'' about the Gospel of Yahushua Messiah

this is The Pauline Preaching at work hurah~!

2Ti 1:9  Who hath saved us, and called [us] with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

2Ti 1:10  But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

2Ti 1:11  Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 09:53:20 PM »

did you know that the lastest worldly news is that the newest medical engineering is developing Immortality thru the altering of the DNA = infact so much so the people now born apparently shall never have to die.

Hello NewDiscovery, and welcome to Christian Unite forum.

All I can see there is man trying to play God again. Man will surly die, at least one death. There will be those that will die, a second death. That is the unsaved, in Jesus Christ or Lord.

We must always remember that our Creator, the Lord who made everything of the highest quality (Genesis 1:4-31), built death into man's design. The first death is the one with which every person is familiar, the one everyone must face. This death terminates the physical life of every human being who lives during the 6,000 years allotted to man.

Before the Flood, even though many people lived for multiple hundreds of years, they all still died. Afterward, God gradually shortened man's average lifespan to 70 years (Psalm 90:10). Perhaps He did this to show us the results of long lives of disobedience to God's law, such as we see in the record of the pre-Flood world, the Tower of Babel, and Sodom and Gomorrah.

God does not want one of us to live a miserable, sinful existence for all eternity. He wants children who will learn to obey Him willingly, who will learn to reject sin and reap the positive results throughout eternal lives of joy. He has promised to give every human an opportunity to receive His gifts of salvation and eternal life in His Family and Kingdom.

I believe and hope that Jesus Christ will return very soon to straighten out the mess that man has made of His creation. However, if He does not return before our allotted time expires, we will experience the dreamless sleep of the first death as He did. Jesus' sleep lasted only 72 hours.

Ecclesiastes 9:5 For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing; and they have no more reward [here], for the memory of them is forgotten.

We should not be concerned that ours will probably last longer because, when we are in a deep, sound sleep, we are unaware of time passing .

Romans 6:23 For the wages which sin pays is death, but the [bountiful] free gift of God is eternal life through (in union with) Jesus Christ our Lord.

God wants children who will not turn to lives of sin, as Satan and his demons did, and continue to live forever in misery. Unlike the destiny of that miserable band of fallen angels, death is the wages of sin for human beings; death is our penalty for failing to live God's way.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2008, 09:58:53 PM »

Your teaching is not Biblical. People have been trying for years to defeat physical death and have failed miserably and will continue to fail miserably. DNA research has not accomplished anything nor will it do so.

You want some good "Pauline" teaching?

Heb 9:27  And as it is appointed unto men once to die

1Co 15:50  Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

Take all of the bible's teachings and not just those portions that you wish to be true.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2008, 10:54:15 PM »

Thank you for your welcome. Smiley

yes i understand what ye are saying and your thinking.
I used to think the same too.

Now dont ye think it is so amazing to have the devilish counterfeit almost ready on display yet the church is still ''dull of hearing'' about the Gospel of Yahushua Messiah

this is The Pauline Preaching at work hurah~!

Grin   Grin   

IF this was true, who would want it for this sad world? Besides, you MUST have magic shoes made by TROLLS to get your name on the list for the DNA. Do you have your magic shoes yet?

Maryjane

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2008, 01:06:51 AM »

Christians will not die but will have eternal life because..God's Word is true and His word will be fulfilled..God told us He sent His Son to earth to be the sacrifice for our sin..the only one that can pay the price for sin..Jesus suffered and died on a cross..but rose gain to prove God's wor is true..and those who believes and accepts Jesus as Savior and Lord will have eternal life..Jesus prepares for us a place and will return again..What a day of glory it will be to see our Savior face to face..This is our hope and our peace..not anything on this earth will remain.but Jesus remains forever and those who accept Him will forever be with the Lord..
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2008, 01:22:41 AM »

Amen MaryJane!

Sister, I think that NewDiscovery was just a troll having some fun doing some Christian hunting. We have those from time to time who think what we hold most precious is hilarious. I'm certain that things won't be quite so funny one day.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable GIFT, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour Forever!

Maryjane

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2008, 10:27:44 AM »

Hi BEP..Thanks be to our Savior Jesus Christ who conquered death and thae grave..Those who scoffed and mocked will see God's word stands and all that He said will be fulfilled..Many will stand before The Lord in that day and give account..I wonder i many will remember the many times the gospel was given and refused..

On Youtube..please read "Letter From Hell....I thank God that in this forum, no matter what..the gospel is posted for those who do not kno the Lord and for those who come to mock Him..
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2008, 04:43:13 PM »

Hello MaryJane,

I've read "Letter From Hell", but it was at Godtube. There's a huge assortment of uplifting material at Godtube, and I highly recommend it. I was unable to find anything dirty there. They have flash presentations and a variety of other media, all Christian from what I could see.

Sister, there are still large numbers of people being saved, even as we watch evil growing worse around the world. We have the Promise of GOD that HIS WORD will never return void, and we should believe this completely. We have the freedom and ability to distribute Godly materials to great hosts around the world every day now, and we should take advantage of this while we can. If these are the End Days of this Age Of Grace, things will change and many of our freedoms will be removed. As Christians, we are also uncertain of how much longer we will even be on this earth. The world laughs when they hear us talk about the RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH, but the RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH will be an absolute reality. The world also laughs when we talk about the TRIBULATION PERIOD and the SECOND COMING OF CHRIST, but these biggest events in history are going to happen at GOD'S Appointed time. Events around the world make many Christians think that these times are NEAR, and I think they are near.

Brothers and Sisters, the time will come when the world stops laughing at GOD. JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF is going to come in Great and Holy Wrath, and that time might be soon. JESUS CHRIST will subject all things under HIS Feet in the greatest wars in the history of mankind. JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF will lead Heavenly Hosts into battle, and no power will be able to stand against HIM. CHRIST will take HIS rightful Throne in Jerusalem and Rule and Reign over the people of the earth. By this time, 75% of the population of the earth have been killed in the Tribulation Period and the SECOND COMING OF CHRIST. I doubt that any of this will be a laughing matter. Evil will be crushed and reserved for the final judgment.

GOOD NEWS!

1:  Romans 3:10 NASB  as it is written, "THERE IS NONE RIGHTEOUS, NOT EVEN ONE; THERE IS NONE WHO UNDERSTANDS, THERE IS NONE WHO SEEKS FOR GOD; ALL HAVE TURNED ASIDE, TOGETHER THEY HAVE BECOME USELESS; THERE IS NONE WHO DOES GOOD, THERE IS NOT EVEN ONE."

2:  Romans 3:23  NASB  for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

3:  Romans 5:12  NASB  Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men, because all sinned--

4:  Romans 6:23  NASB  For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

5:  Romans 1:18  NASB  For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,

6:  Romans 3:20  NASB  because by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified in His sight; for through the Law comes the knowledge of sin.

7:  Romans 3:27  NASB  Where then is boasting? It is excluded. By what kind of law? Of works? No, but by a law of faith.

8:  Romans 5:8-9  NASB  But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from the wrath of God through Him.

9:  Romans 2:4  NASB  Or do you think lightly of the riches of His kindness and tolerance and patience, not knowing that the kindness of God leads you to repentance?

10:  Romans 3:22  NASB  even the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all those who believe; for there is no distinction;

11:  Romans 3:28  NASB  For we maintain that a man is justified by faith apart from works of the Law.

12:  Romans 10:9  NASB  that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;

13:  Romans 4:21  NASB  and being fully assured that what God had promised, He was able also to perform.

14:  Romans 4:24 NASB  but for our sake also, to whom it will be credited, as those who believe in Him who raised Jesus our Lord from the dead,

15:  Romans 5:1  NASB  Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,

16:  Romans 10:10  NASB  for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.

17:  Romans 10:13  NASB  for "WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED."

Thanks be unto GOD for HIS unspeakable GIFT!, JESUS CHRIST, our Lord and Saviour forever!

Maryjane

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2008, 08:39:48 PM »

BEP,

Thank you for informing me of Goodtube..I had not heard of it..
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2008, 10:02:46 PM »

BEP,

Thank you for informing me of Goodtube..I had not heard of it..

Maryjane, I just heard about it the other day from DreamWeaver. You almost got the name, it's not hard to find, but here it is anyway:

http://www.godtube.com/

We had to stop all the links to the other one because one never knows what will go across the screen. None of us have been exposed to or found anything dirty on Godtube. If there's something bad there, we don't know about it, but we obviously can't make any guarantees. We do have quite a few young readers, so we try to keep everything as clean as we can - including any links.

Love In Christ,
Tom

teekii

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2008, 11:58:17 PM »

I was just reading the discussion about "why do church people die?" when I got to the end of it someone was discussing a youtube or Godtube video "A letter from hell" I'm kind of new with this whole computer thing so this is my first time hearing about any of it. So i checked it out on Youtube because I couldn't pull it up on Godtube. Well I know it is all fictitious, but I don't fully agree with this video. Although I truly believe there is a heaven and hell,it seems as though this character was sent to hell without ever being introduced to Christ, without the chance to even know who Christ is and then choose wether or not to except the truth or reject it,and that's just not biblical. According to the word of God you're only held responsible for what you knew to do and then don't do it. God does not send anyone to hell.You choose to go by rejecting the truth and not accepting God's plan of salvation. In order for this young man to end up in hell he had to have heard the truth at least once, felt a tugging in his heart and still ignored it or just rejected it.The word of God says the day you hear my voice, harden not your heart. It also says that it is his will that None should parish, but all come into the knowledge of the truth. You mean to tell me it was the friends sole responsibility to lead the young man to  Christ otherwise the young man is damned to hell with out any other chance? that doesn't make any sense, nor does it line up with the word of God.It's like saying God isn't merciful, when we all know he is.Especially in our ignorance.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2008, 08:06:23 AM »

Rom 1:18  For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
Rom 1:19  Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
Rom 1:20  For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Rom 1:21  Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Yes it is for us that do know to tell others of Christ. If his friends knew and didn't tell him then they will be held accountable. As scripture above says though all are without excuse.

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the