Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:28:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Lymphoma
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lymphoma  (Read 14479 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2008, 09:54:31 PM »

Brother Roger,

Thanks for the great and encouraging news about Jeremy. He and his family will remain in our prayers. When we think about our problems, we should remember Jeremy first. The most effective chemotherapy is very hard on a human  being, even a young and strong human being. I couldn't help but think about another young and strong man I watched go through this. They are very pleasant memories - he is HOME with the LORD.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Favorite Bible Quotes 128 - Ephesians 5:1-2 Be ye therefore followers
of God, as dear children; 2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath
loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to
God for a sweetsmelling savour.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2009, 08:14:15 PM »

I know I haven't been keeping anyone up to date on Jeremy for quite sometime. He seemed to be doing so well. We just got word that Jeremy had a turn for the worse today and was put on a ventilator. He had a bone marrow transplant this week but it didn't help, he went home about an hour ago. His mother doesn't know about it yet. We will be getting with the family shortly.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2009, 12:18:38 AM »

Brother I am praying for Jeremy.

Sorry to hear about this set-back, but I am praying. If it gets worse, let us know. If you need, I will have Jeremy put on the Church prayer. There is always prayers being prayed, when a emergency is in affect 24/7/365.

David_james
Gold Member

Jesus loves you

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2009, 12:53:15 AM »

Sorry to hear about this set-back, but I am praying. If it gets worse, let us know. If you need, I will have Jeremy put on the Church prayer. There is always prayers being prayed, when a emergency is in affect 24/7/365.
I think he means HOME

Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2009, 09:39:55 AM »

I think he means HOME

Yes, I'm sorry that I wasn't more clear. He is with the Lord now.

We spoke with the family for a short period last night. They had to go to St Louis then in order to claim the body and make arrangements to get him home. With the weather as it is it looks like they may be there a while.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 10:00:10 AM by Pastor Roger » Logged

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2009, 01:30:06 PM »

Hello Pastor Roger,

Brother, this family will be in my prayers. I'm very sad to hear about this, but GOD knows best. As Christians, we can take heart in knowing that we will all be HOME soon. Our life and perfection is in CHRIST. We LIVE because CHRIST LIVES and know that GOD will finish the good work HE began in us. Absent from the body, present with the LORD.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 23:1-6

1  The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2  He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3  He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4  Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5  Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6  Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

2 Corinthians 5:1-9 NLT  1  For we know that when this earthly tent we live in is taken down-when we die and leave these bodies-we will have a home in heaven, an eternal body made for us by God himself and not by human hands.  2  We grow weary in our present bodies, and we long for the day when we will put on our heavenly bodies like new clothing.  3  For we will not be spirits without bodies, but we will put on new heavenly bodies.  4  Our dying bodies make us groan and sigh, but it's not that we want to die and have no bodies at all. We want to slip into our new bodies so that these dying bodies will be swallowed up by everlasting life.  5  God himself has prepared us for this, and as a guarantee he has given us his Holy Spirit.  6  So we are always confident, even though we know that as long as we live in these bodies we are not at home with the Lord.  7  That is why we live by believing and not by seeing.  8  Yes, we are fully confident, and we would rather be away from these bodies, for then we will be at home with the Lord.  9  So our aim is to please him always, whether we are here in this body or away from this body.

1 Corinthians 15:53-58 NLT  53  For our perishable earthly bodies must be transformed into heavenly bodies that will never die.  54  When this happens-when our perishable earthly bodies have been transformed into heavenly bodies that will never die-then at last the Scriptures will come true: "Death is swallowed up in victory.  55  O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?"  56  For sin is the sting that results in death, and the law gives sin its power.  57  How we thank God, who gives us victory over sin and death through Jesus Christ our Lord!  58  So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and steady, always enthusiastic about the Lord's work, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 01:52:28 PM by blackeyedpeas » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the