Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:30:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  PROPHECY - SIGNS - NICE BIBLE STUDY!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: PROPHECY - SIGNS - NICE BIBLE STUDY!  (Read 100072 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 07, 2008, 10:36:05 PM »

Prophecy - Signs
The Church In Pergamos
by A. Edwin Wilson

THE CHURCH IN PERGAMOS

To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it (Revelation 2:17b).

In the message to the church at Pergamos there were two things which our Lord condemned. First, they held the doctrine of Balaam, and second, they held the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes.

The doctrine of Balaam grew out of the failure of Balaam to pronounce a curse upon the children of Israel, which curse would cause God to forsake them. At Balak's insistence Balaam continued to seek a way to cause a breach between the children of Israel and their God, and he finally came up with the idea of encouraging fellowship between the children of Israel and the Midianites. Such fellowship would result in God's withdrawing His presence and blessings from Israel, leaving them an easy prey of the Midianites.

Today the doctrine of Balaam would be described as Christians "mixing with the world." Worldliness in the church has robbed her of much of her power and testimony. Did Israel play the harlot in the days of Balaam? So does the church today. Did Israel have many lovers other than God? So does the church today. Did Israel forsake her husband and go after other lovers? So does the church today. Did Israel forsake the cistern of living water and seek out cisterns, yea, broken cisterns which could hold no water? So does the church today.

The second sin of the church at Pergamos was permitting the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes to exist, which was that of permitting a ruling class of people to rise up in the church and assume authority over the people, rather than acknowledge the headship of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Now God has promised two things to the overcomer of Pergamos - that is, the one who does not become involved with the world and the one who does not look to human leadership in the spiritual realm but unto the Lord Himself. God has promised that such an overcomer shall eat of the hidden manna and also receive a white stone on which is written a new name that no one knoweth but he who receiveth it.

Now in regard to hidden manna, when the children of Israel came out of Egypt they were given literal manna to sustain them for their wilderness journey. Today, Christians in their wilderness wanderings are given manna (the Word of God) to sustain them in their wanderings. Now the promise to the overcomer is future, and there is to be a special diet for the overcomer to strengthen and sustain him for his future experiences. Since the manna in the wilderness was literal and since feeding on the Word of the Lord also is manifested in the literal reading and assimilation of the Word, we should not think anything other than that this hidden manna of the future is a literal manna, a special diet to open the eyes of their understanding and lend strength to those who shall rule and reign with the Lord Jesus Christ. This hidden manna is part and parcel of the secret things which belong to the Lord.

In speaking of the hidden manna many forget that the body itself is to be raised and that our Lord ate on several occasions after He arose from the dead. We read in Revelation 22 of the fruit of the tree of life, as well as the leaves which are for the health of the nations. As the manna in the wilderness contained every vitamin, chemical and mineral necessary for the sustenance of the human body, so will this hidden manna contain everything necessary for the sustenance of the bodies with which we go into the Millennium and then into eternity.

The white stone on which is a new name is a token of blessing, honor and glory from the donor to the recipient. In Genesis 41:42-45 we learn that Pharaoh, in exalting Joseph to a place of rulership with him, not only gave him a ring but vestures of fine linen and a gold chain. Not only did Pharaoh give Joseph these gifts but he gave him a new name, Zaphnath-paaneah. All of this was made public; but to the one who is faithful and overcomes, our Lord is going to give this white stone with this new name on it - an emblem of the splendor and glory of the position to which he is elevated - with many special privileges which are in and of themselves part of heaven's secrets. The overcomer will have a new name which only he and the Lord shall know. Throughout the Old Testament, as well as in the New Testament, we have instances of God bestowing new names on His faithful. This is a mark of special favor from the Lord.

To sum this up we have the overcomer - who does not get involved with the world, neither with human dictators in the realm of the church - going to be rewarded by the Lord by being given hidden manna to strengthen and sustain him for the ages that lie ahead. He will also be given a white stone on which will be a new name. This symbolizes great splendor and glory, as well as entering into the secret things of the Lord.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 07, 2008, 10:37:50 PM »

Prophecy - Signs
The Church In Thyatira
by A. Edwin Wilson

THE CHURCH IN THYATIRA

But that which ye have already hold fast till I come. And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. And I will give him the morning star (Revelation 2:25-28 ).

The promise herein addressed to the overcomers of Thyatira but extending even unto us is indeed wonderful. However, before we come to the promise we noticed that three things are required: First, that they hold fast that which they have already received until Jesus returns; second, that they maintain their fight in the conflict unto victory; and third, that they keep Christ's works unto the end - his works being works that are done under the leadership of the Holy Spirit in obedience unto His Word and partake of the nature of gold, silver, and precious stones, according to I Corinthians 3:12-15. So much church work and so-called Christian work today is done to magnify the denomination, to glorify man, or to minister to self-praise that we have this special promise to any who will labor according to the will of the Lord.

The promise to the overcomer is of a twofold nature. First, to the victor is given authority to rule and reign with Christ over the nations of the world. The Lord will share His sovereignty with all who are faithful to the end. This indeed is a prize worth winning, but it has to be won. Some contend that rewards and prizes do despite to the grace of God, but notice that grace opens to us the door whereby is granted unto us the opportunity to win rewards. Grace makes secure this privilege; grace teaches how to win rewards; grace enumerates the rewards to be won; grace gives strength and courage to persevere. Rewards themselves are by grace, BUT IT IS GRACE THAT IS USED.

While most Christians talk continuously of being saved, our Lord talked of His coming kingdom, of His power, glory, honor, dominion which shall be when He shall have established this kingdom. One cannot but be amazed at the attitude of Christians who minimize the coming kingdom and its rewards to the faithful, while our Lord magnified and talked continuously of this same kingdom which so many of His followers relegate to the unimportant.

Another aspect of the reward is that of the Morning Star. The return of our Lord has two phases. Jesus as the Son of man is likened unto the Morning Star, and also He is likened unto the Sun of righteousness with healing in His wings. His appearance as the Bright and Morning Star characterizes His descent into the air where He meets His own, the dead in Christ having been raised and we who are alive, translated. He appears as the Morning Star that He may judge and reward or chastise His saints, as the case may be. He comes to the earth as the Sun of righteousness to establish His kingdom.

If you are interested in a clear-cut picture in concise terms of the reward offered the overcomer in the verses quoted at the beginning of this article, study at your leisure the second Psalm.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 07, 2008, 10:40:14 PM »

Prophecy - Signs
The Church In Sardis
by A. Edwin Wilson

THE CHURCH IN SARDIS

He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels (Revelation 3:5).

The message here to the overcomer is a twofold message: Negatively, "I will not blot out his name out of the book of life"; positively, "I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels."

The book of life demands our attention first of all for there seem to be several books of record which the Lord maintains, and because of the fact that some erroneously believe that to blot the name out of the book of life is equivalent to the loss of salvation. In Exodus 32:32, 33 the book mentioned seems to be the same book mentioned in Psalms 139:16. I judge this to be a book in which the names of ALL are written at the time their conception takes place. If they die before reaching the age of accountability they are safe because their names are in God's book. If after reaching the age of accountability they receive the Lord as their Saviour, their names remain in the book. If they receive not the Lord as their Saviour, their names will be blotted out.

In Revelation 13:8 we have a book described as the book of life of the Lamb slain. This would be a book in which the names of the ones chosen in Christ Jesus from the foundation of the world were written, and none of these names can ever be blotted out (John 10:27-29; Ephesians 1:3-6).

The book of life mentioned in Revelation 3:5 appears to be the book containing the record of the life of each one who is saved. If they have works of gold, silver, and precious stones, their names remain in the book. If their works are of wood, hay, and stubble, their names are blotted out. As stated in Revelation 3:5, the name of the Christian who overcomes is not blotted out; whereas the name of the Christian who is overcome is blotted out of this particular book.

A careful study of II Samuel 23 will clarify this position. In this chapter we have a list of David's mighty men. The absence of certain names, as well as the presence of others, testifies to this truth. In I Samuel 22:1,2, when David had escaped to the cave of Adullam many went to be with him. Everyone in distress, everyone that was in debt, everyone that was discontented, gathered themselves unto David, who became their captain. This is a very apt illustration of the ones who are being gathered unto the Lord even now in the day of His rejection. David had been anointed king over Israel, but Saul still reigned. Likewise, Christ has qualified to rule and reign over the earth, but Satan still exercises sovereignty. The men with David who proved themselves and continued faithful shared honors with him in his kingdom when he came to the throne. Christians who are faithful to the Lord and continue as such will share in the sovereignty of our Lord in His coming kingdom.

Adullam means "Their testimony"; that is, this is the place where they distinguished themselves as servants of David. They followed him in his conflicts, suffering and rejection, and they had a share in his glory and peace when he was acknowledged king.

Some of David's mightiest men were blotted out of David's book of records. Joab, commander in chief of David's forces, a mighty man, a valiant solider, a great statesman, a wise counselor, was "blotted out." His heart was not right with David. He was loyal to David during the rebellion of Absalom, but he took part in the treason of Adonijah; hence, blotted out. Abishai, Joab's brother, was not blotted out (II Samuel 23:18 ). Asahel, another brother of Joab, was not blotted out (II Samuel 23:24). Nahari, the armorbearer of Joab, was not blotted out (II Samuel 23:37).

Ahithophel, David's greatest counselor (II Samuel 16:23), was blotted out because he went with Absalom in his rebellion against David; but his son Eliam was not blotted out, though his father was (II Samuel 23:34). Abiathar, a beloved friend of David, did not overcome and was blotted out. Though faithful to David during the rebellion of Absalom, he joined in the treason with Adonijah.

To rule and reign with David required faithful, sacrificial service to the end, and the same is true for those who shall rule and reign with the Lord. "If we endure with Him, we shall reign with Him." See II Timothy 2:12; Romans 8:17.

The promise to the overcomers of Revelation 3:5 is that not only shall their names remain in the book recording their faithful service, but they will be acknowledged before God the Father and His angels. These passages in Revelation 2 and 3 which treat of the overcomers make it very clear that not all Christians are overcomers. See also I Corinthians 3:12-15.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 07, 2008, 10:41:54 PM »

Prophecy - Signs
The Church In Philadelphia
by A. Edwin Wilson

THE CHURCH IN PHILADELPHIA

Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out; and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God; and I will write upon him my new name. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches (Revelation 3:12, 13).

The overcomer here, as in the other epistles, is the true Christian that holds out faithful to the end against false doctrine, errors, evils and temptations. In a word the overcomer is one who gains the victory as a Christian over the world, the flesh and the devil.

In Ephesus the overcomer is to eat of the tree of life. In Smyrna the over. comer is given a crown of life. In Pergamos the victor eats of the hidden manna and is given a new name. In Thyatira the victor has power over the nations and rules them with a rod of iron. In Sardis the overcomer is clothed in white raiment and does not have his name blotted out of the book of life.

In Philadelphia (in the passage we are now considering) the overcomer is made a pillar in the temple of God. This temple of God manifestly is the heavenly temple and the victor in the Philadelphian period of church history is to be a permanent resident in the temple, as well as a tower of strength, which is the meaning of the word pillar. The writing upon him of the name of God and the name of the city of God is in marked contrast to the worshipers of the beast, who will carry the mark of the beast in their foreheads or on their hands, as described in Revelation 13.

The high priest in the tabernacle and temple of the Old Testament bore certain marks and wore certain descriptive stones, identifying him as "Holiness Unto The Lord." The dignity and conservation of the individual so marked is apparent. It is no small matter to be found pleasing unto the Lord and become a victor over all the temptations that assail a Christian. The Lord Jesus Christ is going to have an especial place for these overcomers in the new Jerusalem and will also write upon them His new name.

The promises given in the Word of God to the victor or the overcomer are sufficient to encourage every Christian to live a life of consecration, separation unto the Lord. The things that are in store for faithful Christians during the millennia I reign of Christ are so far above and beyond any and every thing which the world has to offer that no Christian should hesitate for a minute to submit himself completely to the leadership of the Holy Spirit.

"To him that overcometh" is the climax of each of these seven epistles in Revelation 2 and 3, with the admonition that "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches." To be saved and to be an overcomer are two different things entirely. Salvation - eternal life - is a gift of God. It is not, it cannot be earned. But rewards are on the basis of works - to the one who overcomes - and must be earned by the individual Christian as he meets and conquers the temptations of the world, the flesh and the devil.

No good works - no crown. No Crown - no ruling and reigning with the Lord. Saved. . . yes. But no rewards.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 07, 2008, 10:43:42 PM »

Prophecy - Signs
The Church In Laodicea
by A. Edwin Wilson

THE CHURCH IN LAODICEA

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne (Revelation 3:21).

We have already learned in Revelation 2:26, 27 that the overcomer shall exercise sovereignty over the nations. Here we learn: First, that the Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, receives the throne from His Father. Secondly, that the throne Jesus receives from the Father is a recompense for overcoming through His faithful suffering in the work whereunto the Father had sent Him. Thirdly, that individual Christians who overcome through faithful suffering for Christ's sake shall share this throne with Christ as a recompense or reward. (See II Timothy 2:12, Romans 8:17; James 1:12.) Fourthly, the throne on which Christ is now seated is not the same throne on which He will be seated when He shall rule and reign during the millennium.

He is now seated on the right hand of the Father's throne. During the millennium He will be seated on David's throne in Jerusalem (Hebrews 10:12; Luke 1:30-33). This throne is also called the throne of His glory (Matthew 25:31).

There will be myriads of subjects during the millennium but not so many rulers or sovereigns. All Christians, apparently, will be in the millennium, but only those Christians who overcome will have the privilege of ruling and reigning with Christ.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 07, 2008, 10:46:21 PM »

Prophecy - Signs
Milk And Meat - A Key To The Study Of Scripture
by A. Edwin Wilson

MILK AND MEAT - A KEY TO THE STUDY OF SCRIPTURE

Failure to distinguish between eternal life and the kingdom of the heavens has resulted in a confusion of interpretation. To the majority of commentators eternal life and the kingdom of the heavens are used synonymously. There are still others who make eternal life, membership in the church, and participation in the coming kingdom of our Lord to be one and the same. We have what might be called two major schools of interpretation: (1) The Arminian, whose philosophy is that if a Christian sins he loses or forfeits his salvation. (2) The other extreme is the Calvinist, who teaches that salvation is eternal and a believer can never be lost, and since the sins of Christians are all under the blood, God pays no attention to their sins. However, the Scripture does not uphold either view in its conclusion. The Scripture does teach "once saved always saved," but it also teaches that a Christian is accountable to God for his sins, and his sins must be judged.

Prophecy - Signs
Here Is A Key To The Scripture
by A. Edwin Wilson

HERE IS A KEY TO THE SCRIPTURE

1. Eternal life is a free gift to any and all who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ: John 1:12; 3:14-16, 36; 5:24; 6:40-47; Acts 16:30, 31; Romans 6:23; Ephesians 2:8,9.

2. Participation. in the coming kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is a reward for only those believers who are faithful unto the end in their services to the Lord: Matt.21:43; 22:10-14; 24:45-51; 25:1-30; Luke 12:42-48; 19:11-27; Galatians 5:19-21; Hebrews 2:1-4; 4:1-11; 6:1-6; 10:25-31; 12:14-17; Revelation 2:7,11,17,26-29; 3:5,12,21; 19:7-9.

To rightly divide the Word of Truth one must distinguish between the Scriptures that treat of eternal life and those that treat of the rewards to the faithful.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 07, 2008, 10:49:50 PM »

Prophecy - Signs
Gnosis And Epignosis
by A. Edwin Wilson

GNOSIS AND EPIGNOSIS

Knowledge and Deeper Knowledge The Spirit of God being very God Himself, can make no mistake and does everything perfectly. Therefore, when we find Him using two different words, both of which the King James Version translates "knowledge," we judge that the Spirit recognizes a difference between gnosis, which simply means "knowledge," and epignosis, which means "deeper knowledge" or "superior knowledge," since the prefix epi means "above," "beyond," "after" or "deeper." Now I want to show in this article the difference between "knowledge" and "after-knowledge."

To the unsaved person there is the possibility of getting a knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ which brings salvation. "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent" (John 17:3). A personal knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ, which comes under the convicting power of the Holy Spirit of God, enables one to believe that Jesus is the Christ. To so believe in the heart and confess with the mouth brings salvation (Matthew 16:16-18; John 1:12, 13; Romans 10:8-10). Such knowledge, though fundamental and absolutely essential, is nonetheless elementary and belongs to the infancy and babyhood days of the individual Christian's experience. Such Christians possessing only this gnosis (knowledge) are called by the Spirit of God "babes" who can digest only milk (I Corinthians 3:1,2; Hebrews 5:11-14).

In Ephesians 1:15-23 we have the first prayer recorded which Paul offered on behalf of the Ephesians. I think that in the Holy Spirit's recording of two of Paul's prayers in Ephesians (this one and the one in Ephesians 3:12-21) we have a most significant revelation from God which merits our closest attention and deepest study. Since the Holy Spirit indites our prayers which are in harmony with the will of God, this prayer we are now considering (which deals with epignosis) is first of all given to Paul by the Holy Spirit; secondly, it is prayed and recorded by the Apostle Paul; and thirdly, it is offered to and accepted by God. Notice that in Ephesians 1:15, 16, Paul says that since he has heard that they have believed in the Lord Jesus Christ and not only are saved but have grown in grace to the extent that they "love all the saints" (Would you care to judge your growth in grace according to your love for all the brethren?), he now prays for them without ceasing. I want you to get the significance of this ere we continue. These Ephesian saints are already saved and are growing in grace, and now Paul begins to pray for them.

In verse 17 he calls attention to the fact that he is praying that God will give them the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the "deeper knowledge" (epignosis). Today so few people are interested in the deeper knowledge of the Word of God. They are content to be babes in Christ throughout their Christian experience; they want none of the meat of the Word; they care not for the after-knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ. There is so much in the future for Christians, for the Lord Himself, and for the Jews and Gentiles that one cannot realize his Christian experience to the fullest extent without this after-knowledge (knowledge to be gained after one is saved).

The prayer of Paul is continued in verse 18 where he expresses the desire that the eyes of their heart might be enlightened. The heart is reckoned to be the seat of the affections, and Paul desires that the organ of the seat of their love life might be enlightened. "As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he." "Where a man's treasure is, there will his heart be also." This deepening of love on the part of Christians - which grows out of, as well as results in, the deeper knowledge of the Lord - culminates in one's loving the appearing of the Lord (II Timothy 4:6-8 ). Instead of trying to keep his converts in ignorance of things pertaining to the kingdom, instead of discouraging them of thinking upon the return of the Lord, instead of telling them that the second coming of Christ is none of their business, Paul is actually praying under the leadership of the Holy Spirit that they may come to know these things of a certainty. Paul prays very definitely that they may have three things: "That ye may know WHAT is the hope of his calling, and WHAT is the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, and WHAT is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe. . ."

What is the hope of His calling? We encounter three words which are frequently used together: faith, hope and love (I Corinthians 13:13). In I Thessalonians 1:3 we have "work of faith," "labor of love" and "patience of hope." In Revelation 2:2 the church in Ephesus had degenerated until they possessed only works, labor and patience. The word hope occurs many, many times throughout the New Testament and invariably has to do with the hope of the gospel (Colossians 1:23) which is the blessed hope of the Christian (Titus 2:13). The hope of the Christian is to qualify to occupy a position of rulership with Christ in His kingdom.

How many Christians have this hope? Too many Christians are hoping for a quiet death, a good job of embalming, a lovely well. attended funeral and a final resting place in a beautiful cemetery surrounded with all kinds of idols and monuments and having perpetual care, for which they save their money and for which they have paid. Not many hope to see the Lord alive. In fact, many modern missionaries, fundamental theological professors and Bible teachers try to tell us that none of the apostles nor nobody else has had any Scriptural hope of being alive when the Lord returns. But Paul here in Ephesians 1:18 is praying that after they have been saved and have started to grow, they may come into the after-knowledge of the hope of His calling - an inheritance in the kingdom of Christ in that coming day.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 07, 2008, 10:53:32 PM »

Prophecy - Signs
Meat In Due Season
by A. Edwin Wilson

MEAT IN DUE SEASON

And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season (Luke 12:42)?

The expression "meat in due season" has a specific reference to the Word that is to be ministered in the closing days of this age. The context of this verse reveals the fact that it has to do with the return of the Lord Jesus Christ.

In I Corinthians, chapter 3, we learn that the doctrine of the Scripture is divided into two categories, milk for babes and meat for men. The carnal Christian can only bear the milk of the Word, whereas perfect or mature men delight in the meat of the Word.

The milk of the Word is that aspect which is apparent as a babe in Christ reads the Scripture. It is called by many the devotional characteristic of the Word. The meat of the Word is the deeper meaning, and in I Corinthians 3:12-15 we learn that the meat of the Word has to do with rewards manifested in the coming kingdom of our Lord. These rewards are given out on the basis of faithfulness in the service of the Lord.

In Hebrews 5:10-14 we learn that the meat of the Word is associated with the priesthood of Melchizedek. Melchizedek was King of righteousness and King of peace, and as such, a type of the Lord Jesus Christ when He shall return to rule and reign for a thousand years. Again we have the truth emphasized that milk is for those who know little about the Word of the Lord, for they are still babes in Christ, but strong meat (truths pertaining to the coming rule and reign of our Lord) belongs to those who are fully grown spiritually because of their having fed upon the deep things of the Lord.

In Col. 1:28 Paul gives expression to the fact that he warns and teaches every man in all wisdom, that they might be fully grown when they come to appear before the Lord at the judgment seat of Christ. In II Timothy 2:15 Paul admonishes Timothy, and it carries on to us also, to study the Word of God, that one may be able to divide aright the Word of truth. In Ephesians 1:15-17, after Paul had learned of the faith of the Ephesian saints and of their love unto all the saints. He began to pray for them without ceasing, that God, the Father of glory, would give unto them the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the deeper knowledge of the things that pertain to Him.

Paul had no desire to appear in the presence of the Lord with a bunch of babes in Christ, but he longed to be able to present them all to the Lord as adults, mature in their thinking pertaining to the things of God - which maturity comes only through the study of prophecy.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 07, 2008, 10:55:40 PM »

Prophecy - Signs
Milk For Babes ... Meat For Men
by A. Edwin Wilson

MILK FOR BABES ... MEAT FOR MEN

The Lord uses many descriptive words and phrases to characterize His Word. It is called the Sword of the Spirit, a mirror, a hammer, water, a lamp, and many other things; but the two which I want to discuss in this particular article are the ones set forth in the title: MILK and MEAT. 'j4s newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the Word, that ye may grow thereby" (I Peter 2:2). "For everyone that useth milk is unskilful in the Word of righteousness: for he is a babe" (Hebrews 5:13). "I have fed you with milk, and not with meat" (I Corinthians 3:2a).

These Scriptures are sufficient to introduce to our thinking the fact that the Spirit of God speaks of the elementary truths for newborn Christians as milk; and there is another set of truths for mature Christians which the Lord calls the meat of the Word. Milk is an interesting food for babies. Actually, the milk upon which babies thrive and by which they begin to grow is meat which another has eaten, digested and converted into milk. That illustration can be carried into the realm of the spiritual. The milk of the Word is the meat of the Word which others have read, studied, assimilated and converted into elementary terms so an infant in the Lord can understand.

Another description of the sincere milk of the Word is that which has to do with truths pertaining to personal salvation: for instance, how to be saved, how to know you are saved, the first duties of a Christian toward the Lord, the importance of feeding on the Word and communing with the Lord in prayer, relationships one to another, and responsibilities relative to time and possessions. All such truths as these are necessary for young Christians if they are to grow. They are classed by the Lord in His Word as the sincere milk of the Word.

The Bible has much to say about the meat of the Word - about strong doctrines for individuals who have grown and matured in the Lord. In Luke 12:42, we read: "And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?" Here the Lord is speaking of His faithful servants giving meat in due season. Those who are faithful in so doing shall share in His millennial reign. Those who do not give meat in due season not only shall be chastened of the Lord but will have no place of service in His kingdom, even though saved.

First of all we want to establish the meaning of the word meat as it is used by the Holy Spirit in the Bible. Continuing in Luke 12, we note in verse 45 that the one who does not give meat in due season simply says in his heart, "My lord delayeth his coming." Here, evidently, meat has to do with the teaching concerning the imminent return of Christ. In I Corinthians 3:8, 12-15, meat is associated with the day of the manifestation of a Christian's works and rewards (or loss of rewards) at the second coming of Christ. In Hebrews 5:10, the Spirit is talking about Christ as High Priest after the order of Melchizedek. In verse II, the Spirit says there are many things relative to the type of Melchizedek that He wants to say, but cannot, because these Christians can only take milk and not strong meat (verse 12). In verses 13 and 14, He emphasizes the fact that the milk is for babes and the meat for those who are full grown. In these verses in Hebrews, meat has to do with the anti type of Melchizedek - the Lord Jesus Christ. Melchizedek was priest and king at the same time. He brought gifts to Abraham, and reigned in peace, fulfilling the type of the Lord Jesus Christ when He comes to rule and reign on the earth. He will come as both Priest and King and will bring His rewards with Him, "And Behold I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give to every man according as his work shall be " (Revelation 22:12).

The above discussion is to establish the truth that the sincere milk of the Word is elementary and is for young Christians, while the meat is the doctrine of the coming of our Lord, His ruling and reigning on this earth and all the varied events related to it.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 07, 2008, 10:57:49 PM »

Prophecy - Signs
Milk For Babes ... Meat For Men
by A. Edwin Wilson

Now let us turn again to Luke 12:42-48. Our Lord has been speaking to the disciples about having their loins girded and their lights burning as men waiting for their Lord (verse 35). Then Peter asked the question, "Lord, is this parable for us or is it for all Christians?" Jesus then asked the question, "Who is that faithful and wise steward?" and answered His own question by saying that it is the one who gives to the household their portion of meat in due season.

Two truths appear here in connection with the giving of meat in due season. The first one is that soon after a person is saved he should be given some meat - that is, he should be taught the truth relative to the second coming of Christ. The Apostle Paul was with the church in Thessalonica three Sundays and the days intervening. During that brief time he gave them the simple gospel of salvation (I Thessalonians 1:5), and before the two weeks had expired, he had taught them practically every truth relative to the second coming of Christ and the end time. In I Thessalonians 1:9, 10, three things are said of this group of newborn Christians: 1) they turned to God from idols; 2) they served the living and true God; 3) they were waiting, or watching, for His Son from heaven.

Paul also taught the Thessalonians about the crowns they will receive for faithfulness (I Thessalonians 2:19), and he taught them about the resurrection and the order of the resurrection (I Thessalonians 4:13-18 ). Herein is the truth concerning the rapture of the saints into the presence of the Lord. In the fifth chapter of the same book he speaks of the times and the seasons - of the fact that Christians can know when the day is approaching.

In the second epistle to the Thessalonians, we find a divinely developed system of truth in chapter two about the second coming. In verse 1, Paul speaks of our being caught up to be with the Lord, which is the day of Christ. He tells of the day of the Lord - the time when the judgments of God will be in the earth. In verse 3, he speaks of the great apostasy which shall precede the rapture. In the same verse he also begins to tell of the antichrist who is going to sit in the Temple of God and be worshiped as God. In verse 8, he speaks of the conflict between the antichrist and Christ. In verse 9, he describes the great powers and signs of the antichrist. In verses 11 and 12, he tells of the strong delusion which shall be sent upon all individuals who hear the Word of Truth and will not believe. In Hebrews 5:10-6:12, there is a very stern rebuke of the Spirit of God against all Christians who have refused to study the truths of the second coming of Christ. He also tells us in Hebrews 6:4-6, that if one has once learned the truth of the second coming and then gives it up or falls away from it, refusing to teach it, that one can never be renewed to this precious truth again. He also will have forfeited forever his rewards which would have been his during the thousand-year reign of Christ.

Now let us return to Luke 12 for some concluding observations. In verse 42, it is the faithful servant who gives meat in due season. The due season refers to the time when it is supposed to be served, that is, as the end of this age approaches and as the coming of the Lord draws nigh, God's servants are to teach more and more about the second coming of Christ with all of its related events. This is giving meat in due season. In verse 45, the Lord says if that servant (the same one mentioned in verse 42) says in his heart, my lord delays His coming, he not only shall lose his rewards but shall experience unparalleled suffering resulting from the revelation made known at the judgment seat of Christ. It is noticed in this forty-fifth verse that the servant does not say this out loud; he doesn't preach and teach that the Lord delays His coming, but he simply says it in his heart. I have known pastors who affirmed orally before the church their belief in the truths pertaining to the second coming of Christ, but in their hearts they denied it, and their actions followed the convictions of their hearts rather than the profession of their mouths.

This servant in verse 42 (who in verse 45 has become unfaithful and mistreats and attacks the menservants and maidens who teach the truth), shall be cut in sunder and have his portion with unbelievers during the millennial reign of Christ (verse 46). This experience will have nothing to do whatever with his salvation. It is simply the chastisement that follows when he has to be judged (I Corinthians 11:32). Also notice the specific words of our Lord in Luke 12:47 concerning the punishment of this unfaithful servant. Other similar passages of Scripture are to be found in Matthew 22:1-14; 24:45-51; 25:1-13, 28-30; Luke 19:2-27; Galatians 5:17-21.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 07, 2008, 11:00:35 PM »

Prophecy - Signs
Salvation Of The Soul - The Whole Armour Of God
by A. Edwin Wilson

SALVATION OF THE SOUL - THE WHOLE ARMOUR OF GOD

The day in which we are living is a day marked by renewed activity of evil spirits and great manifestations in the spirit world with the result that many people are victims of Satan and his demons. The current rise of psychiatry and psychoanalysis attest the fact that the souls of men are being beset by evil spirits. What is a Christian's recourse? What is a Christian 's protection?

Ephesians 6:10-18 speaks of these days and of God-given protection. We are urged to put on the whole armour of God that we may be able to stand against the wiles of the Devil. In verse 12 we have a description of the powers against which we are engaged. They come under the heading of five specific individuals or groups.

1) The Devil. He is a distinct personality, the arch enemy of the Lord Jesus Christ, constantly striving for world dominion. He is described in Ezekiel 28 as originally the most beautiful, the wisest and most cunning of all God's creatures. He forfeited his right to reign but has not yet relinquished his rulership. That will not be done until the Lord Jesus Christ returns and takes over the reigns of government.

2) Principalities, or despots. This is a group who stand next in authority to the supreme authority of Satan in his realm.

3) Powers, or empowers. These are a sort of superior police in whom the higher will is activated in carrying out orders.

4) Rulers of the darkness of this world. This is an order of vice - regents whose sphere of operation is only in the world.

5) Spiritual wickedness in the heaven lies. This is a vast array of spiritual hosts of heaven arrayed in a heavenly warfare.

No matter how diverse these orders, Paul tells us that they are all connected in one confederation which we might term "The great empire of heaven. " Realizing the force and power of this confederation, the Lord God Almighty has provided armour for those who are His children, and He has exhorted us to put on that armour. He does not put it on us - We must do it ourselves. It does not necessarily follow that because one is a Christian he is clothed in the whole armour of God, for one can be saved and not put on this armour. Such a one would readily fall victim to the wiles of Satan. Let us consider the various pieces of armour.

Gird your loins with truth (v. 14). (Note that the definite article is not used with truth - it is not the truth, which is the Word of God. We have that later.) For one to gird his loins about with truth is to gird himself with earnestness and sincerity. The leather girdle was put on first by the soldier that he might affix the other pieces of armour to it. For one to be girded with truth is for him to enter the conflict against Satan with all sincerity. How many people have at one time or another approached the Christian life with doubtful disputations and with a lack of earnestness and sincerity. They therefore cannot stand before the enemy. It is very well illustrated in the lives of Joseph and Daniel in their sincere determination to live for the Lord. This is what it means to gird your loins with truth.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 07, 2008, 11:03:27 PM »

Prophecy - Signs
Salvation Of The Soul - The Whole Armour Of God
by A. Edwin Wilson

Put on the breastplate of righteousness (v. 14). Confusion confounded reigns among Christians today because of the failure to distinguish between the righteousness of God which is imputed to us when we believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and the righteousness of the saints which is a composite of the righteous deeds of the saints (Revelation 19:8 ). This breastplate of righteousness is something that the Christian is to put on himself. Righteousness is simply right living. If one earnestly and sincerely enters a conflict with Satan, it will be manifested by his right living. Do not resort to subterfuge by asking, "How do I know what is right or wrong," because we are told in James 1:5 that the Lord will give wisdom. We have never had difficulty in distinguishing between right and wrong. Our difficulty has been in always doing what we knew to be right.

Have your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace (v. 15). Romans 10:15 speaks of the beauty of the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace and bring glad tidings of good things. As there are two sandals for the normal individual, there are two aspects of the gospel of peace. We have peace with God when we are justified by faith (Romans 5:1) and are forever safe with the Lord; but we have the peace of God when we learn to trust Him completely in all things (Philippians 4:5-7).

Concerning these sandals of the preparation of the gospel of peace, it is doubtful if one is thought of as being shod with them unless he is carrying the gospel of peace to others. In Revelation 12:11 we learn that one of the ways of overcoming Satan is by the word of testimony, which definitely is telling others the story of Jesus.

Take the shield of faith (v. 16). How often the Lord rebuked His own disciples after this fashion: "a ye of little faith." The weakness of the average Christian is lack of faith. In Hebrews 12:1, we read: "Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us." The sin which does so easily beset us is one which is common to all believers. Many people speak of this sin or that sin as being their besetting sin, but the Word speaks of THE besetting sin as pertaining to all Christians. That sin is set forth in the epistle of Hebrews as unbelief or lack of faith. The greatest hindrance to Christian testimony is lack of faith among its adherents. Someone said, "Pray for me that I may have a deeper faith"; but that will not get it, because "faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the Word of God" (Romans 10:17). If one wants more faith, one must live more in the Word of the Lord, and then he will be able to quench the fiery darts of the Devil. On each occasion when the Lord was tempted He repelled the attack with His faith which was based on the Word of God. Christian, go back to regular, prayerful study and meditation of the Bible.

Put on the helmet of salvation (v. 17). The helmet protects the head from the attack of Satan and enables the Christian to press forward. In I Thessalonians 5:8 we read that the helmet is the hope of salvation. This is the salvation which is to be revealed at the Lord's return, and the hope which Christians possess is that of having a part in this salvation by occupying a position of rulership with Christ in the coming Kingdom. There is no doctrine in all the Word of God that has sustained, encouraged and inspired Christians to renew and redouble their efforts in the service of the Lord as the doctrine of the second coming of Christ and the establishment of His Kingdom. Satan hates that doctrine worse than any doctrine in the experience of a Christian. If Satan can encourage the Christian to give up the hope of occupying a position with Christ in the Kingdom or neglect that hope, then he has one before him who has not on the helmet of salvation.

Christian, do not for one moment relinquish your hope in the soon coming of the Lord even though it involves the loss of friends and church relationships. Jesus Christ himself put a premium on watching for the coming of the Lord.

Take the sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God (v. 17). Notice in this connection that no provision has been made for the armour to cover the back of the Christian, signifying that he is to keep his face toward the front and there is to be no retreat. In Luke 9:62 we read, "No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God." The only weapon of offense is the sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God. David said, "Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee" (Psalms 119:11).

Again, referring to a Christian's temptations, I call your attention to the fact that the only defense and offense of our Lord was to quote the Word of God. One of the greatest testimonies to the inspiration of the Scriptures is to be found in the fact that when Satan felt the power of the Word as the Lord used it against him, he tried to use that same Word against the Lord (Matthew 4:6).

Surely, the one pressing need of the majority of Christians today is to know and use the Word of the Lord. Having armed oneself with the whole armour of God, he is then to be "Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints" (Ephesians 6:18 ).

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 07, 2008, 11:06:22 PM »

Prophecy - Signs
Holiness - God's Way
by A. Edwin Wilson

HOLINESS - GOD'S WAY

Holiness of life and walk is God's will for His children; and it is, or should be, their own desire.

God's will on this matter has been declared and revealed. "This is the will of God, even your sanctification" (I Thessalonians 4:3).

God has not left His will or the means for its accomplishment to chance or to be discovered at the end of this nineteenth century. One of God's methods for securing holiness of life is by HOPE. This hope is set on a person - Jesus Christ. "Every man that hath this hope in HIM (Christ) purifieth himself, even as HE is pure" (I John 3:3). It is part of the true foundation of real Christianity. "Ye turned to GOD from idols to serve the living and true GOD; and to wait for HIS SON from heaven" (I Thessalonians 1:9, 10). Thus looking for Christ, we are occupied with Christ, and in this manner we are "conformed to His image." "But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the LORD, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the SPIRIT of the LORD" (II Corinthians 3:18 ). Here is no restless effort, no anxious toiling, no spiritual dissipation, no occupation with "the ordinance of men," but occupation of a heart with a heavenly character and walk-and this by secret transmutation - without effort. "And we have the prophetic word made firmer still. You do well to pay close attention to it as to a lamp shining in a dismal (squalid and dark) place, until the day breaks through (the gloom) and the Morning Star rises (comes into being) in your hearts" (II Peter 1:19, ANT). We are now in the night of this world's existence - The Light of the world was extinguished on Calvary's Cross - and the only light we have to guide our feet as we journey onward and upward is the PROPHETIC WORD. "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path" (Psalms 119:105). Being a lamp unto our feet, the Prophetic Word shows us how to walk; and being a light unto our path, the Prophetic Word shows us where to walk.

Man's way of holiness, which glorifies the flesh and exalts the ego, is either the negative or the positive and ignores God altogether. The negative way of holiness is by "quitting this" or "don't do that," and many spend their entire time trying to force others to quit or not to do this or that. The positive way is by "doing this and that." God's way finds man passive, with God taking the initiative and bringing to pass that which He requires of man. Man, by gazing into a mirror - the Word of God (II Corinthians 3:18 ) - particularly the Prophetic Word (II Pet.l:19) - IS BEING CHANGED into the same image of the Lord from glory to glory, even as BY THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD. "The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy"  (Revelation 19:10b). That of which our Lord spoke, taught, planned and instructed was the coming Kingdom and His personal reign over the earth for a thousand years (Acts 1:3). Gazing at length into and dwelling deeply in the Prophetic Word, hoping, praying, longing, waiting, watching, loving and witnessing to the soon coming of the Lord Jesus Christ from heaven to rule and reign, is God's appointed way of holiness for His children. "He that hath this hope in HIM, purifieth himself even as He is pure"(I John 3:3).

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 07, 2008, 11:09:49 PM »

Prophecy - Signs
Christians For The Last Days
by A. Edwin Wilson

CHRISTIANS FOR THE LAST DAYS

In II Timothy 2, the Spirit of the Lord informs the Christian how to live for and serve the Lord in the last days. He gives a seven-fold description or seven qualities that should characterize the Christian in the days of apostasy as he awaits the coming of the Lord. 1. In verse 1, He calls the Christian a son, with the admonition to be strong in the grace of the Lord. If a Christian can always remember that he is a child of God and strive to conduct himself accordingly, he will have no difficulty in living a life pleasing to God his Father.

2. In verse 3, the Christian is likened unto a soldier; and one can almost let his imagination run riot here as he draws an analogy between a good soldier and a good Christian: (a) He enlists for the duration, (b) wears the uniform of his company, (c) allows neither family ties nor business associations to interfere with his service, (d) conducts himself in a way to honor his flag and his country, and (e) remembers that he is not his own but must be submissive to his captain.

3. In verse 5, the Christian is compared to an athlete. The expression "strive for the mastery" implies that he is a wrestler, and no wrestler wins the match unless he strives according to the rules. Often wrestlers are disqualified when they ignore the rules, and a Christian will not receive a crown unless he too lives according to the rules. One of the saddest prospects for many Christians is that they will be disqualified for a crown even though they are saved.

4. In verse 6, a Christian is likened unto a farmer and as such is reminded that much patience is required. The farmer plants and then waits and waits for the harvest. He also rejoices in and partakes of the harvest; likewise, a Christian will sow the seed, another will water, and God will give the increase; but there are days and sometimes months between the time of sowing and the time of reaping.

5. In verse 15, the Christian is called a workman. This particular workman must be a skilled artisan. As a carpenter, a tailor, or whatever type of laborer, he is to cut straight. Incompetent workmen who cannot cut straight produce a work unacceptable because it is inferior. A Christian is a workman laboring with the Word of God, and unless he rightly divides the Word he will be producing a work that will not be pleasing nor acceptable to his heavenly Father. One of the easiest ways to begin rightly dividing the Word is to remember that in the Word of God there are several divisions of the human race. One division is Jew, Gentile and Church. Be careful not to confuse the message to one with the message to one of the others. Another division is on the basis of the lost and the saved, with the saved being divided into two groups - faithful and unfaithful. Another way of rightly dividing the Word is to give heed to the teaching of the different dispensations inaugurated by the Lord. The great division in Christendom today has been caused by honest, earnest and sincere teachers who have failed to rightly divide the Word of Truth.

6. In verse 20, Christians are likened to vessels in a great house, some of gold and some of silver. Because of a life pleasing to the Lord they are vessels unto honor and glory. Other vessels in this same house are of wood and earth, but because of failure to honor and glorify the Lord in this life, they become vessels to dishonor in that great house.

7. In verse 24, a Christian is called a servant, "Ye are not your own; ye are bought with a price," and it is the Lord who has bought us, and His we are. A servant is to be obedient, tractable, gentle, faithful and diligent. In the light of these seven characterizations, study the second chapter of II Timothy and let the Lord speak to your heart.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 07, 2008, 11:12:25 PM »

Prophecy - Signs
There Is A Difference
by A. Edwin Wilson

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE

Since the days of Calvin and Arminius, there has been a constant debate in regard to the standing of Christians who sin. Calvin rightly contended that salvation is by grace, and nothing can destroy the believer's relationship with the Lord. Arminius and his followers, noting many Scriptures which speak of a sinning Christian being called into a personal accounting because of his sins, err in attributing to the sinning Christian a loss of his salvation. Calvin and his followers have gone to one extreme in teaching that a Christian is not accountable for his sins because they are all under the blood, and that it makes no difference how one lives. The Arminians have gone to the other extreme and damned to hell any Christian who sins. These two current systems of theology have caused many thoughtful Christians to ask the question: Is there any difference between a God-fearing, Christ-honoring, Spirit-led Christian, and one who is carnally-minded, worldly-ambitious and self-pleasing?

Some have gone so far away from the Scripture as to contend that if an individual sins after his confession of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, this is evidence that he has not been saved. Such contention is not true because I Corinthians 3:12-15, Ephesians 2:8-9, and other similar passages, teach conclusively that works do not enter into salvation and that it is possible for an individual to be saved and not have a single good work to his credit.

The Word of God teaches that there is a difference between Christians. The designation in the Word of God reveals a three-fold classification of mankind: The unsaved, called the natural man, and the saved, which are divided into two groups - the spiritual and the carnal. There is no gainsaying this fact. The carnal man is a Christian dominated by his carnal life, but that he is a Christian is unequivocally set forth in I Corinthians 3:1-4. We can dig back into the Old Testament for a classic example: Abraham, representative of the spiritual Christian, and Lot, representing the carnal Christian. Were it not for the statement in II Peter 2:7, 8, we would not know by the life he lived that Lot was a saved man. He was saved, but all of his works were destroyed.

One of the most poignant truths in the Word of God is that Christians must render an account unto the Lord for the deeds done in the flesh. This is such a repulsive doctrine to many Christians that often the one proclaiming this truth loses friends. But God's truth must be proclaimed whether man receives it or not. II Corinthians 5:10, shows the place of judgment of the Christian's works and reveals the terror of the Lord against those who have been found wanting in the way of a consecrated life. By direct statement, parable, type and symbol, the Holy Spirit has set forth in the Word from Genesis to Revelation the truth that faithful Christians will be rewarded and unfaithful Christians shall suffer loss. For instance, consider briefly Luke 19:11-27. Here our Lord shows that in the days of His absence His business has been committed into the hands of His servants. When He returns, the servants shall be called before Him to render an account of their faithfulness. One is given authority over ten cities during the millennial reign; another is given authority over five cities, while the unfaithful one has no authority whatsoever during the Kingdom; however, the fact remains that he is a servant of the Lord and his salvation is secure, though there is no place of reigning which would give him honor and glory. Those who refuse to accept the Lord are brought before Him and slain in His presence. David's experience in the wilderness reveals that many of the men associated with him, because of their faithfulness to him in his exile, were given places of honor when he established his kingdom. Many others, because of their unfaithfulness, though still in his kingdom, had no place of rulership.

Our reigning with the Lord is contingent upon our suffering with Him. Read II Timothy 2:12 and Matthew 20: 20-23. You will note in the latter portion of these verses that the position in the Kingdom is up to the Father and it is on the basis of works.

In conclusion, forget not this truth: Salvation is by grace, and rewards are on the basis of works. The thousand-year reign of Christ is a period of time in which rewards to the faithful will be manifest as well as loss and suffering to the unfaithful.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the