Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 09:21:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  The End Is Near By twobombs
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The End Is Near By twobombs  (Read 5136 times)
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2003, 01:11:34 PM »

Hagee and others figure that God has given them some advanced warning,,,, considering that Jesus admitted that He was not privy to this information, I think it is a little self grandizing that we thing we do!!!
      Our job is to spread the good news, and to be ready ourselves for the big day, no matter when it is..... God bless,  Joy    

Hagee and others like him will just end up like Chaz.

AAAAAAAAAMEN & AMEN  Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
John the Baptist
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2003, 04:29:35 PM »

Hi, John here:
"The Lord is long suffering, not willing that any should perish"
It is like that with me also Cry. There is still much WORK to do!
And for many souls to hear the LAST MESSAGE.

But YES, 'i' truely long to embrace my Master is Loving tears.
---John

Sammy,
Excuse me?  What do you mean "It's bad enough it might be so"?  What's bad about a true believer being transformed into his heavenly body and living for eternity with the Lord?  And looking back at my post I didn't say I wished anything.  The only thing I "wish" for is the Lord's will.  I never said "I wish the rapture would happen in the next year".  I said that A4C's prediction on the timing of the rapture seems reasonable considering all things.  Last time I checked it was called "The Blessed Hope". Grin  So why would that be a bad thing?  If you are walking with the Lord that "blessed Hope" should be anything but bad.

Jon Amos

John 3:3
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2003, 08:35:33 PM »

I would agree with that
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2003, 01:43:13 PM »

Hi, John here:

---John

Sammy,
Excuse me?  What do you mean "It's bad enough it might be so"?  What's bad about a true believer being transformed into his heavenly body and living for eternity with the Lord?  And looking back at my post I didn't say I wished anything.  The only thing I "wish" for is the Lord's will.  I never said "I wish the rapture would happen in the next year".  I said that A4C's prediction on the timing of the rapture seems reasonable considering all things.  Last time I checked it was called "The Blessed Hope". Grin  So why would that be a bad thing?  If you are walking with the Lord that "blessed Hope" should be anything but bad.

Jon Amos

I Praying for you John Boy  Smiley

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
John the Baptist
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2003, 09:11:33 PM »

Hi, John here:
Blessed hope? You see even the Word HOPE is not a certain fact, huh?

But what 'i' left intact in the missive on mine, was the fact  that 'most' people will not be there! People just like you that twist & pervert anything that I post up it seems! (like the last post)

Yet, just perhaps by the time the Master is FINISHED with you, you might have a Peters WEEPING repentance? I 'Blessed Hope' & Pray that, that is so!

If that were to ocur next month, & the Lord would wait a few days more, for people like you? That was my message! Try Joel 2:11-13.

---John
Hi, John here:

---John

Sammy,

Jon Amos

I Praying for you John Boy  Smiley
Saved_4ever
Gold Member

A KJV bible believing Christian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2003, 12:57:26 AM »

I see nowhere that A4C has twisted anything you wrote here.  he said he was praying for you.  I will as well as you are one confused individual.  The word hope in the bible is never an uncertain thing lest you count Jesus tpo mean nothing.  Oh wait that's right you're counting on your works to prove yourself.

Your biggest problem is you think your really smart but really you haven't a clue and you "interesting" way of being "artistic" in your writing is plain silly and usually makes no sense to sane people.  To bad you cab't just be a biblicist and believe what you read.

John the Baptist
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2003, 08:25:23 AM »

John here:
You can have the last word. Personally for me, 'i' find [your] post slightly confussing to say the least? Notice the brackets that i have included?
--Jonh
I see nowhere that A4C has twisted anything you wrote here.  he said he was praying for you.  [[I will as well as you are one confused individual.]](?)  The word hope in the bible is never an uncertain thing lest you count Jesus [[tpo mean nothing.]](?)  Oh wait that's right you're counting on your works to prove yourself.

Your biggest problem is you think your really smart but really you haven't a clue and you "interesting" way of being "artistic" in your writing is plain silly and usually makes no sense to sane people.  To bad you [[cab't just be a biblicist and believe what you read.]](? i can't understand what i am reading-John)
Drake

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2003, 10:25:23 AM »

Saved_4ever said to John:
Your biggest problem is you think your really smart but really you haven't a clue and you "interesting" way of being "artistic" in your writing is plain silly and usually makes no sense to sane people.  To bad you cab't just be a biblicist and believe what you read.

I think I have heard this somehwere before Huh
John the Baptist
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2003, 01:47:24 PM »

Wow! They are coming out of the woodworK! Wink And their spelling is NO better than mine, it seems, huh? Yet, this old man does not try to judge ones MOTIVES, nor to read ones MINDS, just posts! 'i' was reared to 'BELIEVE' that, that was the Master's work? Yet, it HAS been seen lately that if the 'Word cuts', attack the messinger! You know we are on a Christian forum, huh?

But way back then it was taught me that this method was the devil's way of doing business, or his jesuit 'helpers' tactic. (see 1 Cor. 4:2) What is new God asks? NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN, He answers before these ones can 'garble' His Word up!  Eccl.1:9-10 & Eccl. 3:15.
---John

Saved_4ever said to John:

(*J.T.B. here: is this what he said?  Wink Wasn't that a repeat of a post to you from him?)

Your biggest problem is you think your really smart but really you haven't a clue and ---you--- "interesting" way of being "artistic" in your writing is plain silly and usually makes no sense to sane people.  To bad you ---cab't--- just be a biblicist and believe what you read.

I think I have heard this somehwere before Huh
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2003, 02:01:53 PM »

DITTO  Grin Grin Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

Drake

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2003, 02:32:09 PM »

John,

My miss spelling as you say, was a typing error  Tongue

And to address the other problem of not understanding what you are trying to say Huh It is not only on this website but on the other website you go to, It is not God's word that we can't understand it is the way you us it that is confusing.

Now if we here and those on the other site can't understand, the only common denominator between the two,is you!

You need to try to make your point a little more clear Wink  
« Last Edit: May 15, 2003, 04:25:17 PM by Drake » Logged
John the Baptist
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2003, 05:36:40 PM »

John,

And to address the other problem of not understanding what you are trying to say Huh It is not only on this website but on the other website you go to, It is not God's word that we can't understand

(John here: Ths is just a short missive from you Huh)
----"it is the way you us it that is confusing."----

Now if we here and those on the other site can't understand, the only common denominator between the two,is you!

Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2003, 05:43:28 PM »

John,

And to address the other problem of not understanding what you are trying to say Huh It is not only on this website but on the other website you go to, It is not God's word that we can't understand it is the way you us it that is confusing.

DITTO  Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2003, 08:27:21 PM »

TwoBombs Countdown   Grin
2nd Coming: January 2011   Grin

2,878 Days and Counting     Grin Grin Grin      

More Dates From TwoBombs   Grin

70th week: Spring 2004   Grin

mid week: 13 September 2007 at 8.00 CET   Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2008, 09:52:20 PM »

The End Is Near By twobombs

70th week: Spring 2004

mid week: 13 September 2007 at 8.00 CET

2nd Coming: January 2011 (Solar eclipse)

I will be starting my countdown after May 7th  Grin

As everyone can see, you are just another false prophet.

TOPIC LOCKED!!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the