Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2017, 03:35:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
277526 Posts in 26415 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Christian Graphics - CHANGED.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Christian Graphics - CHANGED.  (Read 31120 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2009, 02:42:15 PM »

I definitely agree. It's part of the media that works around the clock and never gets tired. It also draws people's attention and they may go ahead and read something that might start their path to the LORD. Quite a few people like to use them in signature lines, emails, and all kinds of other things for the same reason.

I forgot to ask you about any requirements you might have for using them. I did post some common requirements that most people posting graphics use, the first being to copy it to their own hot link in case the person gets charged extra on their internet bill. We even posted instructions on how to do it and get various kinds of free photo storage that should be all most people need. So far, I'm not aware of anyone having any problem here. I did find a couple more graphics to post, and I think that I'll make some more if our electricity stays on. We're covered with ice here, and we're supposed to get some more in just a little bit.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2009, 02:53:31 PM »

I just checked, and I'm almost sure that I haven't posted the following graphics here either. By the way, all are most welcome to use any of the graphics I post. All I ask is that you copy it and don't use my link. Make your own link with any number of free graphics storage places. Most places allow only so much bandwidth and either stop sending the graphic or charge the person extra who has the account. I do have a pay account, and I get charged extra if it goes over a certain amount. If anyone needs help in how to use graphics in posts or email, there are several good help threads in the question and answer area.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2009, 07:43:05 PM »

Brother,

This is unique - something Like I've never seen. I've read some about various kinds of animation, but I wouldn't have a clue on this one. So, I'll just say it's pretty and has a great message.

I did make a few more graphics between power outages today:

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2009, 08:24:28 AM »

GOOD MORNING BROTHER JEREMIAH,

I think that all of your graphics are beautiful and unique. They also have a wonderful message that timely and desperately needed by this sad world we live in. I give thanks that GOD skillfully uses what's done in HIS NAME. GOD does as HE Pleases in Heaven and on Earth, so we know that GOD can use many kinds of GODLY materials to draw the lost to HIMSELF.

There has been a shortage of good Christian graphics on the Internet, but ample supplies of nasty and UNGODLY graphics. It makes me happy to know there are more graphics now for Christians to use in just about everything they want to do. Is it okay for others to use your graphics?

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 18:35 NASB  35  You have also given me the shield of Your salvation, And Your right hand upholds me; And Your gentleness makes me great.

jeremiah7

Dr. Johnson Cherian MD. PhD.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2009, 09:58:18 PM »

Dear Tom,

Praise the Lord. I received your PM but could not reply to it. Is it blocked? Many of my sites were hacked recently. So I personally removed all the graphics from the sites and redid all my sites on blogger with a new web address http://www.bless2009.com.
All my graphics have been shifted to Photobucket and are seen here--
http://www.freechristiangraphic.com

Most of my sites have been cleared by Google and Badware.org, so there is no problem actually.

Hope you understand.

Love in Christ,
Dr. Johnson
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 10:00:25 PM by jeremiah7 » Logged

All my literarture & art work are free for non-commercial use on webpages & blogs.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2009, 12:24:15 AM »

Dear Tom,

Praise the Lord. I received your PM but could not reply to it. Is it blocked? Many of my sites were hacked recently. So I personally removed all the graphics from the sites and redid all my sites on blogger with a new web address http://www.bless2009.com.
All my graphics have been shifted to Photobucket and are seen here--
http://www.freechristiangraphic.com

Most of my sites have been cleared by Google and Badware.org, so there is no problem actually.

Hope you understand.

Love in Christ,
Dr. Johnson

Hello jeremiah7,

Brother, I'm sorry to hear about all the problems. The moderators got together and thought this is what happened.  Yes, the PM system on the forum is turned off. We had some users being abused in various ways, so our Administrator turned it off.

Christians Unite got hit by hackers in 2003 if I remember correctly. They destroyed a ton of work by many sweet Christians, but we didn't give up. If anything, it just caused us to work harder.

Brother, I think that your graphics are beautiful and definitely a work for the LORD. We will be praying for you. It's really sad that the devil tries so hard to destroy or slow any work for the LORD. As Christians, we should expect some opposition in this day and age.

In the meantime:  KEEP LOOKING UP!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Ephesians 6:11-20 NIV  11  Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.  12  For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.  13  Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.  14  Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place,  15  and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.  16  In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.  17  Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.  18  And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.  19  Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel,  20  for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

jeremiah7

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2009, 05:03:36 AM »

Dear Brother Tom,

Thanks for being kind and understanding. Yes, do pray for my ministry. I have been on the web since the year 2000, but this is the first time that there was  such a violent attack. The hackers kept injecting malware and viruses into my hosting account. The hosting company could not help me out, so I prayed and put all the matter elsewhere.
God bless.

Love in Christ,
Dr. Johnson

All my literarture & art work are free for non-commercial use on webpages & blogs.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2009, 10:19:58 PM »

Christians Unite got hit by hackers in 2003 if I remember correctly.

You remember right brother, I was thinking about joining at that time. When I finally went to join, Christians Unite had been hacked. It took almost a year for me to join after that.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2009, 12:32:17 AM »

Dear Brother Tom,

Thanks for being kind and understanding. Yes, do pray for my ministry. I have been on the web since the year 2000, but this is the first time that there was  such a violent attack. The hackers kept injecting malware and viruses into my hosting account. The hosting company could not help me out, so I prayed and put all the matter elsewhere.
God bless.

Love in Christ,
Dr. Johnson

Hello jeremiah7,

You will be in our prayers. I just learned in the last couple of days about the size of your operation, and I know that would require a lot of work. Hang in there, and KEEP LOOKING UP!

Love In Christ,
Tom

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 ASV  19  Or know ye not that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit which is in you, which ye have from God? and ye are not your own;  20  for ye were bought with a price: glorify God therefore in your body.

1 Corinthians 7:20-24 ASV  20  Let each man abide in that calling wherein he was called.  21  Wast thou called being a bondservant? Care not for it: nay, even if thou canst become free, use it rather.  22  For he that was called in the Lord being a bondservant, is the Lord's freedman: likewise he that was called being free, is Christ's bondservant.  23  Ye were bought with a price; become not bondservants of men.  24  Brethren, let each man, wherein he was called, therein abide with God.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2010, 09:51:38 PM »

Here's a few new ones - enjoy!

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2010, 09:56:18 PM »

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2010, 09:58:02 PM »

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 28, 2010, 09:29:20 AM »

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2010, 03:59:51 PM »

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2010, 01:10:47 PM »

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2016 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the