Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:30:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286807 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Prayer Request
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prayer Request  (Read 983 times)
Precious2God
« on: February 22, 2008, 10:03:17 AM »

First let me tell you a little bit about me.  I will be married for 23 years in April,  The last 7 years has been extremely bad to the point we do not talk anymore.  (this is NO joke)  I feel like I'm a failure most of the time.  I have never been good enough for anyone.  (My Dad, My husband) 

I know this is the wrong thinking in my life and most of the time I know its not true, but I struggle with these negative thoughts constantly.  I worry about everything and lately about the last month or two it has been worse.  As you know I left hear earlier and it was because I thought you were upset with me.  Something I have told myself but not true.

I think I'm driving my Pastor NUTS.  Now I feel its a bad habit that I have gotten to.  Anyway Pastor did a wonderful message about worry the past two Sundays.  I'm trying so hard but I'm failing.  I absolutely HATE having anyone upset with me so I worry if I'm upsetting everyone. 

Please pray for me as this is such a major struggle in my life.  I have been so totally honest with you here and now I fear that I will be hurt again.  I sure would appreciate the prayers though. 
Eva

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 10:23:35 AM »

Good Morning Precious2God:

Oh, how parallel our paths are.  I wish I could just wrap my arms around you and tell you just how special you really are. 

We are all works in progress.  I have some of the same struggles and will joyfully pray for you.

We are all here to offer encouragement to one another, not tear each other down. 

Please do not believe the enemies lies, but take every thought captive that does not line up with the Word of God.

Love in Christ, Eva

I can do ALL things through Christ, who strengthens me.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 11:03:47 AM »

As Eva said we are not here to destroy but to up lift in and through Jesus Christ. He is the one that we need to please and He is such a loving Father and friend. He understands our weaknesses and faults and loves us all the more anyway. You are not alone. Many get to the point where they are very concerned about what others think. If we go over board on such concerns we end up not being able to put out the message of God's wonderful Gospel.

I am glad to be able to pray for you in this matter as well as in all things.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the