Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:40:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  Parenting (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  New DVD series explains fight for children's minds
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New DVD series explains fight for children's minds  (Read 11476 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« on: January 28, 2008, 11:36:59 PM »

New DVD series explains fight for children's minds

Voddie Baucham, the leader of a ministry dedicated to "equipping believers to walk in truth," says Christians will not win the culture war until they remove their children from government-run schools.

Dr. Voddie Baucham has released a two-DVD set instructing families how to maintain an orderly Christian home. In the first presentation, called "Whoever Controls the School Controls the World," Dr. Baucham discusses how Christian parents need to take the initiative in their children's education -- and the first step, he says, is removing them from the secular, government-run school system.

"It's really quite simple. From kindergarten through 12th grade, a student spends more than 14,000 seat hours in school," he describes. "Jesus made it very clear in Luke 6:40, 'A student is not above his teacher, for everyone, when he is fully trained, will be like his teacher.'"

Baucham argues that Christians cannot win the culture war if secular teachers are getting thousands of seat hours with their children -- and he dismisses the argument that "education should be neutral."

"There's no such thing as 'religious neutrality.' Everything is religious. Everything has to do with our faith," he chides. "So when a child sits in a classroom laden with secular humanism and is taught that man comes from the primordial ooze, that has everything to do with the way he views ethics ... the way he views the universe, [and] the way he views God."

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 11:58:06 PM »

AMEN!

I firmly believe this is already a CRISIS that should be recognized in every Christian family with children going to school. The term, "Secular" is really becoming a nicer way to say "Evil". We MUST NOT allow the devil to snare and steal our children! This is NOT A JOKE! Every Christian parent should be very concerned about what their children are taught. The parents themselves have the responsibility to bring their children up in the Nurture and Admonition of the LORD. This responsibility can't be ignored or done away with. The public schools are going to give our children the opposite. The FACTS are in and they can't be ignored. Christian Parents MUST meet this problem HEAD-ON and yield to GOD in the rearing of their children. BLUNTLY, those who don't will answer to GOD for their negligence. Bigger houses and fancier cars aren't nearly as important as our children. Our children MUST come before the things of this world. Christian parents who are reading this might not appreciate how blunt I've been, but you know this is the TRUTH! Be angry with me and go take the PROPER care of your children. What you will be doing is for GOD and your children!

Love In Christ,
Tom

3 John 1:2-4 NASB
Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers. For I was very glad when brethren came and testified to your truth, that is, how you are walking in truth. I have no greater joy than this, to hear of my children walking in the truth.

Mark 10:14-16 NASB
But when Jesus saw this, He was indignant and said to them, "Permit the children to come to Me; do not hinder them; for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. "Truly I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child will not enter it at all." And He took them in His arms and began blessing them, laying His hands on them.

Proverbs 22:6 NASB
Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old he will not depart from it.

2 Timothy 3:12-17 NASB
Indeed, all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will be persecuted. But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived. You, however, continue in the things you have learned and become convinced of, knowing from whom you have learned them, and that from childhood you have known the sacred writings which are able to give you the wisdom that leads to salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the