Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:23:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286777 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Apologetics (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  A Christian Bumper Sticker
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A Christian Bumper Sticker  (Read 1123 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« on: January 16, 2008, 12:04:45 AM »

Brothers and Sisters,

I was just reading part of the considerable Christian email I get every day and saw something I really like and want to share:

"If you were on trial for being a Christian, would there be enough evidence to convict you?"

This is hard hitting, especially considering that there are people on trial for being Christians around the world, and many of them face prison terms or death. I, for one, want the evidence to be overwhelming. I want to be convicted immediately, and I don't want the jury to have a hard time reaching a verdict. ONLY GOD can help us be this kind of Christian, and we should know that we can't be a Christian like this on our own without HIS Help. All of us should pray every day for GOD'S Help in making it obvious to everyone that we are Christians, even if it means the death penalty! Night and day - 7 days a week - all of us should desire overwhelming evidence that we belong to JESUS CHRIST!

Brothers and Sisters, we will all fall short often, and that's why we need GOD'S Help. GOD'S Help is already within our hearts if we are Christians. YES - You heard me right. If we are Christians, the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD lives in our hearts - setting us aside as a purchased possession of JESUS CHRIST! The HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD has SEALED our hearts as a pledge of the Promises of GOD, and HE has remained in our hearts as a guide and comforter. So, how far must we go to pray for GOD'S Help? We don't have to go anywhere and can pray any time we want to 24/7, so we don't have any excuse when we need GOD'S Help. LORD, we ask for guidance, strength, and courage to live for you and yield to Your Will. LORD, convict us from the Holy Pages of YOUR WORD that our joy might be more full. We ask these things in the Precious Name of JESUS CHRIST, our LORD and SAVIOUR forever!    Amen

Love In Christ,
Tom

Hebrews 11:1-3 NASB
Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. For by it the men of old gained approval. By faith we understand that the worlds were prepared by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things which are visible.

Colossians 1:9-12 NASB
For this reason also, since the day we heard of it, we have not ceased to pray for you and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so that you will walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all power, according to His glorious might, for the attaining of all steadfastness and patience; joyously giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified us to share in the inheritance of the saints in Light.

Galatians 5:22-25 NASB
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. Now those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit.

Hebrews 12:1-2 NASB
Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Philippians 1:3-6 NASB
I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always offering prayer with joy in my every prayer for you all, in view of your participation in the gospel from the first day until now. For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

Philippians 2:1-2 NASB
Therefore if there is any encouragement in Christ, if there is any consolation of love, if there is any fellowship of the Spirit, if any affection and compassion, make my joy complete by being of the same mind, maintaining the same love, united in spirit, intent on one purpose.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the