Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:53:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Politics and Political Issues (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Obama
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Obama  (Read 147891 times)
HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #1410 on: April 17, 2011, 12:35:42 PM »

Southern California Republican Allegedly Sent Offensive Email to Obama
Published April 17, 2011
Associated Press

LOS ANGELES -- A Southern California Republican Party official was under fire Saturday after allegations she sent an email that included an altered photo depicting President Barack Obama as an ape.

An e-mail reportedly sent by party central committee member Marilyn Davenport shows an image, posed like a family portrait, of chimpanzee parents and child, with Obama's face artificially superimposed on the child. Text beneath the photo reads, "Now you know why no birth certificate."

Davenport, when reached by The Associated Press, said she would provide a written statement with her response, but several hours later she had not issued one.

The alternative newspaper OC Weekly first reported the story, and was told by Davenport that the e-mail was "just an Internet joke." She also asked the Weekly, "You're not going to make a big deal about this are you?"

Republican Party of Orange County Chairman Scott Baugh told The Associated Press on Saturday that he wants an ethics investigation into the incident.

"It's just highly inappropriate, it's a despicable message, it drips with racism and I think she should step down from the committee," said Baugh.

Baugh said it could be several days before it's known whether the ethics committee will agree to investigate Davenport.

At the very least, Baugh said, Davenport should be apologizing for what she's done rather than attacking whoever leaked the email to media, referring to an email Davenport sent after the story broke calling on "the coward" who leaked the email to come forward.

Davenport, a tea party activist, represents the 72nd Assembly District in Orange County on the central committee.

She represents Brea, Placentia, Fullerton and portions of other Orange County cities to the county committee tasked with fundraising, campaigning and debating policy for the Republican Party.

Let us fight the good fight!
HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: April 17, 2011, 01:05:06 PM »

Democrats' Disgust With Obama
yahoonews

As President Obama headed to Chicago Thursday afternoon to kick off the first official fundraiser of his re-election campaign, he left behind a sizable collection of dispirited Democrats.

They were not relishing the chance to vote on a budget-cutting bill that had been forged without their input and that most found repugnant.

The compromise that Obama struck last week with House Speaker John Boehner and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to keep the federal government running contained steep cuts to some of the party’s most cherished programs—nutrition for poor women and children, long-stalled transportation projects, funding for community health centers—as well as language barring the District of Columbia from using its own tax dollars to finance abortions.

Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (D-MO), chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus, warned that the $38 billion in promised cutbacks would hurt the most vulnerable Americans. “We don’t have enough time to talk about the ways it violates our values,” he told The Daily Beast.

There is no more visible symbol of Democratic disgruntlement than the woman who was perhaps the president’s closest ally when she wielded the speaker’s gavel. When Nancy Pelosi voted against the budget measure Thursday, she did little to hide her anger with the White House over the fact that Obama, for the first time, had left her out of the negotiations on a major deal. Instead, he chose to work directly with Boehner and Reid to hammer out the compromise that each could take back to their caucuses for approval.

“I have been very disappointed in the administration to the point where I’m embarrassed that I endorsed him,” one senior Democratic lawmaker said. “It’s so bad that some of us are thinking, is there some way we can replace him? How do you get rid of this guy?”

“I feel no ownership of that or responsibility to it, except to say we don’t want to shut down the government,” the minority leader said. “As was pretty evident, House Democrats were not a part of that agreement.”

Pelosi sounded miffed by the enhanced status that Obama granted Boehner and Reid. “They were the ones that had the votes, so they had the strength to negotiate and the president presided over that,” she said. (Eighty-one House Democrats voted for the measure, more than offsetting defections by 59 of Boehner’s Republicans.)

For many Democrats, the budget bill was only the latest in a string of disappointments served up from the White House since 2009, when Obama swept into office on a tide of goodwill and a platform of base-pleasing promises they say he hasn’t lived up to. On the list are his pledges to close the prison at Guantanamo Bay, pass comprehensive immigration reform, and end the Bush tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans.

In 2008, for example, Obama promised Latino groups that he would pass comprehensive reform within a year of taking office. But he made no serious push to do so when the Democrats controlled the House and Senate. Latinos are further incensed over the fact that his administration is deporting a record number of illegal immigrants, more than under George W. Bush.

In protest, Illinois Rep. Luis Gutierrez launched a cross-country tour, complete with a stop in Chicago on Saturday, to urge the administration to make its enforcement more compassionate. “I have made no secret of the fact that I think the president can do more to keep families together and that the focus of changes this year needs to be administrative and procedural because legislation is very unlikely,” Gutierrez said Thursday.

Some legislative grumbling is inevitable when a party returns to power after eight years. But a number of Democrats are past protesting the president, discussing among themselves ways to recruit a primary challenger in 2012.

“I have been very disappointed in the administration to the point where I’m embarrassed that I endorsed him,” one senior Democratic lawmaker said. “It’s so bad that some of us are thinking, is there some way we can replace him? How do you get rid of this guy?” The member, who would discuss the strategy only on the condition of anonymity, called the discontent with Obama among the caucus “widespread,” adding: “Nobody is saying [they want him out] publicly, but a lot of people wish it could be so. Never say never.”

A serious challenge still seems unlikely. One Democrat who has repeatedly criticized Obama but won’t oppose him next year is Dennis Kucinich, the liberal Democrat from Ohio who ran for president in 2008 and reiterated Thursday that he won’t be making another run in 2012.

Kucinich said he disagrees strongly with Obama’s policies on Iraq, Afghanistan, civil liberties, and the budget, but added that even Obama could not live up to the expectations House Democrats had for him when he came into office. Instead, he made clear that the president may no longer be able to take his Hill allies for granted.

“Congressional Democrats are going to have to reassert themselves,” Kucinich said. “Instead of waiting for direction from the White House, we’re going to have to give direction to the White House.”

HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: April 17, 2011, 01:08:25 PM »

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: April 17, 2011, 03:58:10 PM »

HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: April 18, 2011, 09:52:31 AM »

Hey!  You haven't changed a bit!

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: April 18, 2011, 10:59:51 AM »

Hey!  You haven't changed a bit!

Grin   Grin  Just still a handsome rascal with a winning smile and plenty of hair.

HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: April 26, 2011, 10:05:53 AM »

White House Slams Rev. Franklin Graham for Comment about Issues Surrounding President Obama's Birthfoxnews.com | April 25, 2011

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said comments by Rev. Franklin Graham that there were issues surrounding President Obama's birth were "preposterous charges."

Graham, who has met with Obama before, appeared on ABC's "This Week" and was asked about people like Donald Trump bringing up questions about the president's birth. "Well, the -- the president I know has some issues to deal with here. He can solve this whole birth certificate issue pretty quickly. I don't -- I was born in a hospital in Asheville, North Carolina, and I know that my records are there," Graham said.

"You can probably even go and find out what room my mother was in when I was born. I don't know why he can't produce that. So I'm not -- I don't know. But it's an issue that looks like he could -- he could answer pretty quickly," he added.

Carney, in an abrupt answer, reacted and said, "It's interesting that a minister would use Easter Sunday to make preposterous charges."

A reporter in the daily White House briefing had asked for reaction to Graham's comments that aired Sunday and also for other charges that Graham has made about the Muslim Brotherhood infiltrating all parts of the Obama administration.

The interview with the influential evangelical pastor took place late last week, but aired on Easter Sunday.

The issue of the president's faith also came up. As recently as last week, President Obama professed his Christianity, also going to church services with his family in D.C. on Sunday. However, the president still battles misperceptions that he is a Muslim.

"Now, he has told me that he is a Christian. But the debate comes, what is a Christian? For him, going to church means he's a Christian. For me, the definition of a Christian is whether we have given our life to Christ and are following him in faith and we have trusted him as our lord and savior. That's the definition of a Christian. It's not as to what church you are a member of. A membership doesn't make you a Christian," Graham said.

The reverend said he does take the president at his word on that. "Well, when he says it, of course, I can't -- I'm not going to say, "Well, no, you're not." I mean, God -- God is the only one who knows his heart."

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: April 26, 2011, 03:41:04 PM »

Quote from: HisDaughter
White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said comments by Rev. Franklin Graham that there were issues surrounding President Obama's birth were "preposterous charges."

UM? - Then why does Obama spend millions trying to keep them secret?

HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: April 27, 2011, 09:45:03 AM »

White House releases Obama 'birth certificate'
Cites Kapiolani as location, father's race as 'African'

Posted: April 27, 2011
9:23 am Eastern

© 2011 WorldNetDaily

The White House today released a copy of President Obama's "Certificate of Live Birth," a document that for the first time claims Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital as the president's birth place.

The White House confirmed the document as "proof positive" the president was born in Hawaii.

According to White House Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer, Obama decided the full document was needed because of the growing questions about the president's birth.

He described how there had been concern about the Internet "chatter" that had grown into a national political debate.

He said the president thought it was becoming a "distraction" from the issues that face the nation.

Real estate entrepreneur Donald Trump, a possible GOP Republican candidate in 2012, had been asking questions about Obama's documentation for several weeks now.

"First we have to look at the certificate," he said. "I want to look at it, but I hope it's true, so we can get to more important national issues."

"Why he didn't do it when the Clintons asked for it. Why he didn't do it when everyone else was asking about it, I don't know," he said.

"You're going to have many people looking at it …. It's amazing that all of a sudden it materializes. Experts will look at it … and I'm very proud that I was able to bring this to a point."

HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: April 27, 2011, 09:48:00 AM »

UM? - Then why does Obama spend millions trying to keep them secret?

Same question still applies!  Why spend MILLIONS of OUR money to keep it a secret for so long.  This man is a pompous jackass extraordinaire!

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: April 27, 2011, 11:06:16 AM »

"Certificate of Live Birth"

This is still not a certified long form birth certificate. It does not have any certified validity in any information that is placed on it. A COLB is not acceptable as proof of anything. A person cannot enter the Military or many other things using just a COLB. At minimum it needs to be a Certification of Birth Record. This is not a Long Form Birth Certificate as the obama administration is touting it to be.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: April 27, 2011, 11:15:21 AM »

Hawaii slams door on birth certificates
2 days before Trump questions, no problem getting long-form document. Today, no way

With billionaire and possible GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump ratcheting interest in Barack Obama's Hawaiian birth documentation to its highest level ever, the State of Hawaii is suddenly enforcing a policy that no one – not even the president of the United States – can obtain a copy of his own birth certificate from the state's Department of Health.

Although the policy of denying the public access to copies of long-form original hospital birth certificates was announced in 2001, it wasn't enforced for years. But with Trump's recent pointed questioning of the circumstances of Obama's birth – and whether he was even born in America – Hawaii officials have apparently determined that the long-overlooked state procedure now requires enforcement.

On March 17 the wealthy real estate entrepreneur told ABC's "Good Morning America" Obama's refusal to provide what is routine information about his life was "very strange."

Since then, Trump has been on a talk show tour suggesting he might run for president in 2012 and saying if Obama is not eligible, it's one of the biggest hoaxes ever. He even suggested the 44th president's tenure in the White House could be "illegal."

The controversy points directly back to the state of Hawaii, where officials previously have maintained they have viewed Obama's birth "records," but have steadfastly refused to disclose what they say or even in what form those records exist. Nor has Obama been willing to seek the information and release it himself; in fact, he's dispatched both private and tax-paid attorneys to fend off dozens of court cases across the country to make certain his records are kept secret.

In 2001, the Hawaii Department of Health's chief at the time, Bruce Anderson, announced, "The Department of Health will henceforth issue and provide only computer-generated abstracts of birth and marriage records and cease to produce photocopies of actual records…"

(To see the rest of this article click on the link below. It includes a photocopy of the memorandum from the Hawaii Dept of Health mentioned above.)

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=292053

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: April 27, 2011, 11:17:46 AM »

"The Department of Health will henceforth issue and provide only computer-generated abstracts of birth and marriage records and cease to produce photocopies of actual records…"

Convenient timing on this and the release of the new COLB from the obama admin isn't it?

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: April 27, 2011, 05:39:45 PM »

Convenient timing on this and the release of the new COLB from the obama admin isn't it?

The questions and doubts are greater than ever. The average person needs to know the INSIGNIFICANCE of what was released. Yes, the timing of other actions simply make it worse. It smells of continued FRAUD.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: May 03, 2011, 05:45:44 PM »

OBAMA CONFIRMS - NOT A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN

By J.B. Williams
April 29, 2011
NewsWithViews.com

[Disclaimer: The opinion expressed in this article are solely those of JB Williams and not necessary the opinion of NWV, its staff or other writers.]

As the media blitz to silence questions about Obama’s eligibility for office become shrill, Obama finally releases his so-called “long form” birth certificate (aka, a birth certificate), confirming once and for all that he is not a natural born citizen of the United States in compliance with Article II of the U.S. Constitution.

Let the impeachment begin!

The document posted on the White House web site, reported to be Obama’s actual birth certificate, appears to be a very poor forgery even to the untrained eye. But that’s not really the big story here…

The release of this document actually proves a few things much more important at this stage of the debate.

• Obama lied – having claimed for two years to have already released his birth certificate, which birthers correctly identified as only a COLB (Certification of Live Birth). Now he has released his birth certificate, allegedly.
    • The press lied – swearing to Obama’s lie, also claiming over and over and over again for two years, that Obama had already released his birth certificate. He had not. Now he has, maybe.
    • Barack Hussein Obama I is his natural birth father – and since he was never a citizen of the United States, Barack Obama II cannot possibly be a natural born citizen of the United States.
    • Most people don’t know what natural born citizen means.

To be or not to be a natural born citizen

The official definition of natural born citizen is as follows –

1. natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens.
    2. those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights.
    3. The country of the fathers is therefore that of the children; and these become true citizens
    4. in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country.

For those still having trouble following along, a natural born citizen is one born the natural offspring of a father who was at the time of birth, a U.S. citizen.

Now that Obama has confirmed that his natural birth father was a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country. He has confirmed that he is not a natural born citizen of the United States.

As a result, the U.S. Constitution says he cannot be president of the United States, just as birthers have claimed for over two years. Article II – Section I – Clause V of the U.S. Constitution is very clear on the matter –

“No person except a natural born citizen, (or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution,) shall be eligible to the office of President;”

Case closed!

As the confirmed natural born son of a foreign father who was at no time in his life a citizen of the United States, Barack Obama is not a natural born citizen of the United States and he cannot be president of the United States, just as many suspected and the constitution states unequivocally.

However, now that all Americans know the truth, what can they do about it?

Impeach immediately!

Some have claimed that Obama cannot be impeached because he was not legally elected, as a candidate who was a fraud from the start. I’m not a lawyer, but I disagree.

From the moment that Supreme Court Justice Roberts administered the oath of office to Barack Obama on January 20, 2009, he has sat in the people’s White House as the official president of the United States and has in fact made a disaster of our nation and much of the free world while sitting in that chair.

Not only can he be impeached, he must be. He must be impeached, removed from office and maybe put in prison for life for his intentional outright fraud.

Further, all in his administration, in congress and in the Supreme Court who knew he was a fraud and did nothing to stop this nightmare, must immediately resign and be charged with conspiracy to commit fraud as well.

In any free representative republic, there is nothing more vital than the integrity of our system. Once the people have lost faith in the integrity of the system, there is no system. No individual or group of politicians is more important than the preservation of our system of self-governance. All who were complicit must be held accountable in order to protect and preserve our constitutional republic.

1. I call for the immediate impeachment of Barack Hussein Obama for the high crime of fraud and breach of the public trust.

2. I call upon House Representative Allen West to initiate impeachment proceedings against Barack Hussein Obama at once.

Allen West is a retired Military Colonel who has sworn an oath to protect and defend the U.S. Constitution and the people of the United States, twice, as a soldier and as a House Representative.
He took an oath to protect and preserve against all enemies, foreign and domestic and he currently has the confidence of the American people as an honorable man.

Last, the main stream press who has lied on Obama’s behalf, misleading the American public for almost three years regarding the fraud in the people’s White House, must be held accountable too. I call upon all American citizens to boycott all of the media outlets and personalities that carried water for the greatest fraud ever perpetrated on the American public.

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the