Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:39:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286806 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Zaccy Update
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Zaccy Update  (Read 1616 times)
Eva

View Profile
« on: December 11, 2007, 08:33:28 AM »

For all of you who have been praying for Zaccy, TiderLily extends her deepest gratitude.

He is missing school today, which makes 4 days total.  The good news is that his condition has been downgraded to a cold as the fever and everything else have subsided.  So, he should return to school tomorrow.

TigerLily really misses everyone and will hopefully be able to join us tomorrow or Wednesday.

God Bless you all who have prayed and may your prayers be returned to you 100 fold.

Love in Christ, Eva

I can do ALL things through Christ, who strengthens me.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 08:57:57 AM »

Thats great sister, yes I look forwards to seeing Michelle online. Cheesy Cheesy

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 10:01:26 AM »

Thank you for the update, sister. I will keep them in my prayers that he will continue to recover from this illness.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 03:22:05 PM »

Hello Sister Eva,

Thanks! - I appreciate the update. I've been gone some also because of my back, but I think things are looking better.  Let's pray for one another, get everyone well, and have some fun. Please tell Sister Michelle that everyone is still in our prayers.

Love In Christ,
Tom

HIS NAME IS JESUS!

Luke 2:7-14  NASB  And she gave birth to her firstborn son; and she wrapped Him in cloths, and laid Him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn. In the same region there were some shepherds staying out in the fields and keeping watch over their flock by night. And an angel of the Lord suddenly stood before them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them; and they were terribly frightened. But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which will be for all the people; for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. "This will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger." And suddenly there appeared with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying, "Glory to God in the highest, And on earth peace among men with whom He is pleased."

Eva

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2007, 06:54:01 PM »

Hello Sister Eva,

Thanks! - I appreciate the update. I've been gone some also because of my back, but I think things are looking better.  Let's pray for one another, get everyone well, and have some fun. Please tell Sister Michelle that everyone is still in our prayers.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Brother Tom:

I have been praying that God will restore your back.  I think I saw it on another thread. 

Your posts here are such a wonderful addition to me.  My life has been marred with trials and tribulations this month and your comments have given me reassurance and hope

Thank you for all you do here!!!

Love in Christ, Eva

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2007, 07:55:27 PM »

Sister Eva,

I know that many Christians are going through various kinds of trials around the world. All we can really do is keep praying and keep our minds on JESUS. Several of my cousins are missionaries, and one of them raised a fairly large family in Columbia. I asked him many questions about safety on one of his visits, especially about the safety of the children. I'll never forget his answers, and they give me cause to give thanks for the safety of my own family. They lived in compounds patrolled by guards with machine guns, and the children went to school in partially armored vehicles with armed guards. We've been close our entire lives, so I just bluntly asked him how they lived like that over the years. The gist of his answer was: we pray, use some common sense, and GOD does the rest. His wife is a tiny little woman, and they don't think much about going into the jungle with the bandits for services and other functions. He said they had been stopped many times by the bandits and had several pretty close calls with death. The children are grown now, and many of them are doing the same thing around the world.

Sister, I mentioned this because we all have things to give thanks for, even in the worst circumstances. Hopefully, our trials in this short life will simply draw us closer and stronger in CHRIST. All of us need to learn how to depend more on GOD in all things. None of us should be pitied here on this earth because we are Children of the KING OF KINGS and await our inheritance with the Saints in LIGHT. We just aren't HOME yet. We can finish our course and go HOME soon. This life will be like the blink of an eye, and we will be changed for a Heavenly habitation for Eternity.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Eva

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2007, 08:01:01 PM »

Sister, I mentioned this because we all have things to give thanks for, even in the worst circumstances. Hopefully, our trials in this short life will simply draw us closer and stronger in CHRIST. All of us need to learn how to depend more on GOD in all things. None of us should be pitied here on this earth because we are Children of the KING OF KINGS and await our inheritance with the Saints in LIGHT. We just aren't HOME yet. We can finish our course and go HOME soon. This life will be like the blink of an eye, and we will be changed for a Heavenly habitation for Eternity.[/b]

Amen, thank you so much for your encouraging words. 

Love in Christ, Eva

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the