Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 05:14:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286795 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Dinosaurs and Man Co-Exist?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dinosaurs and Man Co-Exist?  (Read 7770 times)
HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2007, 09:06:32 PM »

All of which we see in the Bible. The Bible tells us of the separating of the land into continents and islands, the formation of mountains, and valleys. It also tells us of climate around the world, when it was the same and when the ice and snow began.

Where Pasta Roga?  I want to read it.  Might make a good Bible study?

Let us fight the good fight!
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2007, 09:19:36 PM »

I will have to dig out my notes but it is primarily in the book of Job.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
workinprogress

B=basic I=instructions B=before L=leaving E=earth

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2007, 11:49:55 PM »

Where Pasta Roga?  I want to read it.  Might make a good Bible study?

I am not well versed in scripture, but yes I believe it is in Job that covers man and dinosaurs living together at the same time.
 We brought up this subject once in Men's Bible study and out Pastor/leader took us to Job, especially the last few chapters
(Job 40:15 KJV)  Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.

(Job 40:16 KJV)  Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.

(Job 40:17 KJV)  He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.

(Job 40:18 KJV)  His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.

(Job 40:19 KJV)  He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him.

Also I think Ecclesiastes tells us how God set up our climate, the way we know it now.
(Ecc 1:5 KJV)  The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.

(Ecc 1:6 KJV)  The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits.

(Ecc 1:7 KJV)  All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.

Of coarse Genesis 1:1 is God telling us just how and why.

In Chrisian love
Dave

B=I=B=L=E
         &
S=E=C=U=R=E
Showing everyone Christ using [my] real experiences
HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2007, 12:11:55 AM »

I will have to dig out my notes but it is primarily in the book of Job.

Well that explains it.  As hard and as many times as I've tried, I have not been able to get through that book!

HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2007, 12:23:24 AM »

I am not well versed in scripture, but yes I believe it is in Job that covers man and dinosaurs living together at the same time.
 We brought up this subject once in Men's Bible study and out Pastor/leader took us to Job, especially the last few chapters
(Job 40:15 KJV)  Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.

(Job 40:16 KJV)  Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.

(Job 40:17 KJV)  He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.

(Job 40:18 KJV)  His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.

(Job 40:19 KJV)  He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him.

Also I think Ecclesiastes tells us how God set up our climate, the way we know it now.
(Ecc 1:5 KJV)  The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.

(Ecc 1:6 KJV)  The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits.

(Ecc 1:7 KJV)  All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.

Of coarse Genesis 1:1 is God telling us just how and why.

In Chrisian love
Dave

Very cool.  Thanks Dave!

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2007, 12:47:36 AM »

Well that explains it.  As hard and as many times as I've tried, I have not been able to get through that book!

It is a difficult book to study. It is filled with parables, euphemisms, similies and a lot of discouraging situations hitting one man. Yet it is worthwhile taking the time and effort to study it for there are many wonderful lessons and information to be had from it.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2007, 12:50:31 AM »

It is a difficult book to study. It is filled with parables, euphemisms, similies and a lot of discouraging situations hitting one man. Yet it is worthwhile taking the time and effort to study it for there are many wonderful lessons and information to be had from it.

Maybe I'll have to find one of those little study guides for Job and try it again.

bronzesnake

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2007, 10:07:58 AM »

Dinosaur & Human Footprints Together

How inconvenient these tracks of human footprints embedded right on top of dinosaur tracks are for evolutionists. Cheesy
There are loads of them, and there's even a case where a staunch evolutionists was so upset about these tracks that he actually destroyed some of the tracks with a crowbar! Shocked
If these were all "fakes" as these desperate evolutionists would have us believe, then why would they have to destroy them?

Here's a quote from the following link...
"Prize Track +1 destroyed once for all time! This is one of three tracks featured at the 1989 Dayton, TN creation conference that was destroyed the next day. On August 12, 1989 Dr. Don Patton spoke at a creation conference in Dayton, TN. He presented compelling evidence that both human and dinosaur tracks were present at the Taylor Trail, including the above pictures. Two well known evolutionists were present and at least one was conspicuously disturbed by this presentation. Both flew to Dallas the next morning and went immediately to the Paluxy River. It is reliably reported that they were in the river that afternoon with an "iron bar." Three days before they were in the river the footprint was observed looking like the picture above, right. Three days after they were in the river, it was observed looking like the picture below, right. (Clear photography was not possible till the water went down several months later, when this photograph was taken.)"

See the evidence here... http://www.bible.ca/tracks/taylor-trail.htm
This link provides a comprehensive scientific analysis of the tracks whicg evolutionists are conspicuously dead silent about!

Have a look my friends...

http://www.bible.ca/tracks/tracks.htm

http://www.bible.ca/tracks/turnage-patton-trail.htm

Don't let any God deniers tell you dinosaurs and humans never co-existed. God tells us different, so why should we take fallible man's understanding/beliefs over His?

Dinosaur Art From Ancient Tombs In Peru
http://www.bible.ca/tracks/peru-tomb-art.htm

Dinosaur Art By Native Americans (Petroglyphs)
http://www.bible.ca/tracks/native-american-dino-art.htm

Dinosaurs in ancient Cambodian temple
http://www.bible.ca/tracks/tracks-cambodia.htm

Yes, there is more to come!  Cheesy

John
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the