Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:13:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Books (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  The Religion Barrier
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Religion Barrier  (Read 14178 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« on: December 01, 2007, 01:21:37 PM »

George Mason author of the book "The Religion Barrier" he was also the author of the websites Sixth Column Against Jihad, Brushfires of Freedom, The New Enlightenment, and Nous American, died unexpectedly on 21 November this year due to complications following surgery. Thanksgiving was his favorite holiday because it celebrated the first governing document of the United States, our Constitution. His love for true rights, not the "rights" that our children are taught about in today's schools, drove him to defend and protect them fiercely as a senior Naval officer for 25 years, as a triple-boarded physician, and as a blogger.

He believed that it was important that people know the truth of islam today and it's origins in order to understand the true threat that it holds to the freedoms that we have in the western world.

His loving wife intends to leave his work on the internet for all to see and is considering the possibility of continuing in his work.

The following article is one of many that appears on his web site and should be of interest to all that are concerned about maintaining the liberties that we hold dear here in the U.S.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 01:23:40 PM »

The articles on this page describe the fundamentals of Islam, as Islam presents them and as we truthfully counter Islamic presentation.

WHAT ISLAMISTS CLAIM ISLAM TO BE

Basics of Islam (I)

“Know thine enemy,” remains essential to defeating any enemy. Fortunately, our enemy, Islam and its Jihad, is simple – really simple, which is one reason for its success. Before we can address what is wrong with Islam, we need to get to common ground about what is Islam.

All quotes to follow come from The Noble Qur’an, the Saudi version. (Translated by Muhsin Khan and Al-Hilati, Darussalam Publications, Riyadh, ISBN: 9960-740-79-X, 1996), pages 916-922. The Appendix to this Qur’an presents the essentials of Islam as principles.

Islamists call Islamic Monotheism, Tauhid. Tauhid holds three principles as axioms:

1. Lordship of Allah. “To believe that there is only one Lord for all the universe and He is, its Creator, Organizer, Planner, Sustainer, and the Giver of security...”

2. Worship of Allah. “...None has the right to be worshipped...but Allah.”

3. Names and Qualities of Allah. “We must not name or qualify Allah except what He or His Messenger [Muhammad] has name or qualified Him [to be and have].” Further, Muslims must believe in all qualities of Allah mentioned in the Qur’an or exactly as alleged to have been stated by Muhammad, without deviation or interpretation.

Muslims must believe in Allah, his angels, his messengers (particularly Muhammad), his revealed books (principally, the Qur’an), the Day of Resurrection, and Al-Qadar. This sixth element of faith, Al-Qadar, refers to predestination, i.e., that whatever Allah has ordained, must come to pass; Allah has preordained everything. Muslims must perform “righteous deeds” without regard to any personal benefit and perform them in accordance with the Sunnah (the legal ways, orders, acts of worship, and statements of Muhammad).

Allah has extraordinary attributes which are to be accepted without question. Allah created and rules “all that exists.” Further, Allah is the organizer and planner of all that happens in “all that exists,” i.e., the universe. Allah gives life and death. Allah hears all, sees all, knows all, and Allah is everywhere, aware of all. Allah is unknowable (they assert that the Qur’an proves Allah has hands, but no one has ever seen Allah’s hands because no one has ever seen Allah.

The take-home lesson is that Muslims must believe Muhammad who provides the sole account of the words and will of Allah. Allah, according to Muhammad, revealed his words to Muhammad, which became the the Holy Koran. As the direct words of Allah, the Koran may never be changed. The entire body of evidence derives from what one man said, i.e., Muhammad, with no witnesses, no substantiation, no documentation, and no evidence whatsoever. No doubt, no questioning of validity, no appeal for evidence have ever been tolerated in Islam.

These principles allegedly come from Allah via Muhammad. We will next look at the founding documents of Islam, and later on at other principles and commandments of Islam.

Basics of Islam (II)

In Basics of Islam (I), we stated:

The take-home lesson is that Muslims must believe Muhammad who provides the sole account of the words and will of Allah. Allah, according to Muhammad, revealed his words as the Holy Koran to Muhammad. The entire body of evidence derives from what one man said, i.e., Muhammad, with no witnesses, no substantiation, no documentation, and no evidence whatsoever. No doubt, no questioning of validity, no appeal for evidence have ever been tolerated in Islam.

Now, we need to look at the founding documents of Islam, and later on at other principles and commandments of Islam.

Keep in mind that documents establishing Judaism and Christianity are long and deep. They originate from many sources and have been cross-referenced many times. Even the Dead Sea Scrolls found early in the second half of the 20th century overap and corroborate some common period of religious history of Judaism and Christianity.

Nothing establishes Islam other than a few documents written long after Muhammad died and which relied for source material on oral accounts. These accounts used the technique of the isnad to establish “facts.” Isnads are strings of "he-said-she-saids," such as, for example, “I got this from Joe who got it from Bill who got it from Jack who got it from Martin who got it from Allan...” No one got anything first-hand because there was no documentation for a very long time for Islam.

The Qur’an was first written many decades after the illiterate Muhammad died. The major sources were descendants of Muhammad’s original band and those few of the originals left who had not been killed in battle. Even the early fragments and Korans differ in style and content substantially from the "official" versions. Islamists deal with this problem by proclaiming the Koran to be the revealed word of Allah, and one must accept this without question or face horrible punishment. That has tended to keep Muslims quiet and devoid of curiosity. No aspect of the Koran, according to Shariah, Muslim law, can be changed because it is the word of Allah; change constitutes blasphemy and results in death.

The next entry into the cadre of founding documents came 120 years after the death of Muhammad. Ibn Ishaq wrote the first biography, the Sira al-Rasul, available today under the title of Life of Muhammad. Not only were there no documents to study or first-persons to interview, but Ibn Ishaq’s original biography no longer exists. After Ibn Ishaq, another writer, Ibn Hisham, “modified” the biography, explicitly to make it more acceptable. Many wonder what Ibn Ishaq’s original biography was like, truly, since the picture of Muhammad in the modified biography is that of a blood-thirsty terrorist who plundered the lives and property of others as livelihood and as a means of forcing others to adopt his creation, Islam.

In the 8th and 9th centuries A.D., the final founding documents were written. These include The History of Al-Tabari and the Ahadith. A hadith is a collection of the purported sayings, entreaties, behaviors, customs, and so on, attributed to Muhammad, the last prophet. Scholars consider the Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim to be the most reliable of the Ahadith, although there are several others. Again, all Ahadith come from oral sources, way, way downstream from founding events and persons.

Ibn Ishaq’s Sira, The History of Al-Tabari, and other Ahadith establish the Sunnah, as it is known. While the Sunnah are not considered the revealed words of Allah, they are considered divinely inspired. Doubts or questions about validity constitute blasphemy. The Koran, of course, joins the Sunnah as founding documents.

By 900 A.D., clerics closed Islam to any further change or discovery. The Koran and the Sunnah became THE founding documents of Islam, and no others. The only further product was the shariah, or Islamic law, which codified the details from the founding documents into hard and fast rules governing every aspect of life at all times for Muslims. Fundamental change ended for Islamia from about 900 A.D. to this day.

In terms of documentation, Islam began with what someone named Muhammad said had been revealed to him. He said his god demanded total obedience and acceptance of whatever Muhammad said and did. Muhammad and his cohorts were illiterate, and none of what became the Koran was written down for decades. All of Islam is based on what someone has been alleged to say, and upon what others distantly removed from Muhammad allege he did and said. Islam stands on hear-say, and nothing more.

Islam succeeded initially by means of volunteers whose motives and behaviors put Ali Baba’s forty thieves to shame. Islam has always attracted power-lusters. Islam succeeded initially with others because it was forced on non-volunteers at sword point until they volunteered. Eventually, Islam became the culture, thus self-perpetuating. These are not intended as any but incomplete statements about the natural history of Islam; the reasons for its success come later.

For further details, consult Mark Alexander's The Dawning of a New Dark Age, the two books by Robert Spencer, Ibn Warraq's Why I Am Not A Muslim, and Craig Winn’s Prophet of Doom.

Next, we will explore Islam and disbelief. No one makes more of disbelief than Muslims because Islam can tolerate no doubt or independence of thought.

cont'd

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 01:24:24 PM »

Basics of Islam (III)

Is resistance to Islam “futile?” Many will recognize this question as a paraphrase of what the Borg told absolutely everyone who resisted their “assimilation” on the Star Trek movies and television series.

The answer for most Muslims is “Yes!” The answer for apostates is always “No, but you are in great danger.” Islam has successfully dealt with resistance to it for almost 1400 years, and this accounts in part for its success. Few try to escape its clutches, and those apostates who do are marked for death which may be performed by any Muslim.

“Islam” means “submission.” Ostensibly, it means submission to Allah and Allah’s wishes and plans for that Muslim, an acceptance of one’s fate, although they never put it that way. A Muslim is one who submits. Islam is a one-way street. You may become a Muslim, but you may not leave Islam, ever, for any reason, or face death. Nor must you ever doubt Islam in any way if you are a Muslim, or face death.

Those who were Muslims but have renounced Islam are known as “apostates.” Those who have not accepted Islam are “infidels” or “kaffirs.” The state of disbelief in Islam is “kufr.” Nobody makes a bigger deal out of disbelief than Muslims. Their war on disbelief is in proportion to the flimsiness of the arguments for Islam: Doubt, once starting to spread, would end Islam quickly and permanently as a world issue.

Muslims go crazy over polytheism and disbelief. They call polytheism, “shirk.” If you are religious, but you are not worshiping Allah, you are committing shirk, the “unpardonable sin.” All “disbelievers in Allah and the Oneness of Allah, polytheists, pagans, and idolaters, ... in Hell will they abide. The Fire will burn their faces, and they will grin with [disfigured] lips.”. [Quotes are from The Noble Qur’an, pages 916 - 924), referenced in part one of this series.] Christians commit shirk because they believe in the Holy Trinity.

Islamists get very detailed about shirk. Doubt is anathema.

1. Major Shirk

a. Worshiping deities other than Allah.
b. Any actions in support of any deities other than Allah.
c. Obedience to any not authorized by Allah (such as rabbis, monks,
Mary, Jesus, etc.).

2. Minor Shirk, they define, as religious behavior where world benefit results.

3. Inconspicuous Shirk happens when one is at odds in any way with one’s status and life which Allah has preordained for one.

Kufr means disbelieving in any of the six articles of Islamic faith.

• Allah
• Allah’s angels
• Allah’s messengers
• Allah’s revealed books (Qur’an, etc.)
• Day of Resurrection
• Predestination

Major disbelief nullifies one’s status as a Muslim.

1. “Disbelieving in the Divine truth or denying any of the articles of Faith.”
2. Rejection as disobedience to “Allah’s commandments after prior conviction of their truth.”
3. Doubting any of the six articles of faith.
4. Any deviation from the dictates of Islam.
5. Hypocrisy.

These sins subject one to death.

Minor disbelief is lack of gratitude to Allah. Minor disbelief does not excommunicate or decapitate a Muslim.

It is worth citing one more list to illustrate the grip that Islam has on Muslims who must fear Allah and fear Islam all of the time. A synonym for submission with regard to Islam is “obedience.”

Hypocrisy in belief puts one into the worst that Hell can provide.

• Denying the Messenger (Muhammad)
• Denying anything alleged to have been said by Allah
• Hating Muhammad
• Hating anything Muhammad allegedly said
• Enjoying any difficulties Islam may experience
• Displeasure at the victory of Islam

These are the cardinal sins of Islam.

As anyone can see, Islam is mind control. Children in Islamia are born Muslims. Islam takes their minds early in childhood and never lets go. Bodies follow minds.

LIES OF ISLAM

While exploring the nooks and crannies of Islam, I have been concentrating on its principles, figuring out what makes it "tick."  Little, by little, I began noticing what I can call, for want of any better term, the propaganda of Islam.  We can just as well call them the lies of Islam.

Islam tells us some whoppers.  It must;  until it hooks someone into being or becoming a Muslim by conversion, and then scares the metaphysical hell out of them so they will not dare consider leaving Islam, Islam must market itself.  Part of Islam's "marketing system" consists of putting the best foot forward while blurring out the other foot.  To that end, it relies on true believers, scads of apologists, and, above all, ignorance.  True believers believe the lies.  Apologists try to make you believe the lies.  The ignorant prefer to believe the lies, since they are less threatening than the truth.

Islam lies both by omission and commission.  Some facts get left out or greatly minimized.  Other "data" are outright fabrications.

Islam cannot and does not prosper in a rational world.  Reason and Islam are opposites.  Islam must lie to create the appearance of making sense.  By contrast, reason makes abundant sense.  Islam uses enormous energy to sustain a status quo.  To this end, it directs itself to its biggest enemy:  The human mind.

I have collected a number of Islamic lies, but by no means all of them.  I intend not to bother with or collect lesser lies --for example, the one where the Koran and Ahadith say that Allah created Man from slime mud or clay or blood clots or semen, depending on where in the Koran you are reading.  I have focused only on the more important lies, the ones that involve the basic operating principles of Islam.

I am certain that some will quibble with my choices and my phraseology I am using my own words, not Islam's.  I do not regard Islam to have any value as a religion.  Obviously, it is a religion, but the importance of Islam lies foremost not with Islam as a religion but with Islam as a philosophy, where it does its real damage.  Its religiosity becomes important when looking at how Islam propagates itself, how it motivates its followers --  based on its philosophical principles.

This presentation lists without elaborations.  We have been elaborating in our articles thus far and will elaborate much more in the future.

LIES ABOUT ISLAM

*                       Islam comes from Allah, revealed through his prophet,
                                   Muhammad
*                       Islam is original
*                       Islam is a religion of peace
*                       Islam must be distorted, hijacked, in order to be used
                                    to justify terrorism
*                       Islam promotes love and fellowship, not just for Muslims,
                                    but for non-Muslims as well
*                       Islamic Heaven is just exactly as Muhammad described
                                    it in the Koran
*                       Islamic Heaven, or Paradise, actually exists

cont'd

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2007, 01:25:14 PM »

LIES ABOUT ALLAH

*                       "Allah" means "God"
*                       Allah is God
*                       Allah exists
*                       Allah created the universe
*                       Allah is omnipotent, omniscient, and infallible
*                       Allah is all good and merciful
*                       Allah is unknowable
*                       Allah revealed all knowledge as the Koran
*                       Allah was not a pagan god, the moon-war-sword god,
                                   who lived in the rock (meteorite?) housed in the Kaaba
*                       Nothing about Man's life is predetermined or predestined;
                                   Man retains full choice about living his life.

LIES ABOUT THE KORAN

*                       The Koran is the revealed and exact word of God (Allah)
*                       The Koran is holy
*                       The Koran cannot be translated
*                       The Koran can be understood only in its original religious Arabic
*                       The Koran has never changed
*                       The Koran cannot be changed
*                       Heaven, Hell, Satan (Iblis) exist and are exactly
                                   as described by the Koran
*                       Even though the Koran was never written by
                              Muhammad because of his illiteracy, and even though
                              the Koran was never written for some 100 years
                              after the death of Muhammad, the oral traditions
                              remembered it exactly as Muhammad spoke it,
                              without any loss whatsoever.

LIES ABOUT JIHAD

*                       "Jihad" refers solely to the personal struggle of Muslims
                                   for perfection
*                       Jihad does not mean "holy war"

LIES ABOUT MUHAMMAD

*                       Muhammad was God's (Allah's) prophet
*                       Muhammad was the last prophet
*                       Muhammad was a holy man
*                       Muhammad received the content of the Koran
                                   from Allah via the Angel Gabriel
*                       Muhammad accurately spoke the revelations of Allah
*                       Whatever Muhammad said about anything is
                                   the truth because he said it
*                       Muhammad's claims that he received revelations
                                   from Allah are indisputably true

LIES ABOUT MUSLIMS

*                       Islam is never at fault:  only Muslims, who fail to follow
                                   Islam consistently, might be at fault.  But infidels
                                   are always at fault and are the source of all evil
*                       Good Muslims follow the Koran, Sunna, and sharia consistently
*                       Non-Muslims are inferior and evil
*                       All non-Muslim religions are inferior and evil
*                       Muslims must rule the world, under Islam
*                       Muslims are the chosen people
*                       Most Muslims will go to Islamic Heaven
*                       Good wives go to Islamic Heaven

Islamic Deception  Practices

If there was any good way to tell in advance which Muslims intend to kill me, mine, and my America, I would truly feel sorry for them.  Why?  Islam kills Muslims off in the worst possible way, by destroying their humanity at the earliest possible age in life.  From my perspective, their lives are living hells.

Consider the double bind Islam forces them into.  On the one hand, they are supposed to have allegiance only to Islam and the ummah, which is the world community of Muslims, and they are supposed to be strict practitioners of Islam.  Both make them detestable human beings.  Some rebel.  They want to live and let live, and to enjoy life on this earth.  They are “bad Muslims, by Islamic criteria.”  Suppose they express their desires to join the Family of Man instead of killing and conquering the Family of Man?  Who could trust them?

From where comes this distrust?  It comes from Islam itself, which has built into itself all sorts of ways to trap Muslims permanently in its morass.  “Good Muslims,” who are “bad guys” to us because they are consistent practitioners of Islam and want to destroy us, use all sorts of official Islamic techniques to fool us into believing that they are seeking congeniality to share life on earth.  All the while, these bad guys are fooling us, to take us off guard,
so they can kill and destroy us.

A Muslim with truly humane intentions endures the distrust engendered by the deceivers.  He can’t win, inside Islam or out.  The best course for him is to renounce Islam completely and follow up his public renunciation with consistently benevolent behavior over a very long time.  We may still be fooled by some Muslims who pretend to renounce Islam to use the renunciation as deceit and are willing to be long term “sleepers.”  However, all of life entails risk.  We must start somewhere.

It is worth exposing the tactics of deception practiced by Islam, as we find them.  I am indebted to Counter Intelligence, Counter Espionage, and Counter Terrorism (http://www.ci-ce-ct.com/Feature%20articles/02-12-2002.asp), for the following excellent material, in “Taqiyya and kitman: The role of Deception in Islamic terrorism.”

“Tradecraft.  Persona. Deception. Disinformation. Cover: Western operational terms and techniques.  But, Islamic terrorists have their own terms:  taqiyya (pronounced tark-e-ya): precautionary dissimulation or deception and keeping one's convictions secret and a synonymous term, kitman: mental reservation and dissimulation or concealment of
malevolent intentions...

cont'd

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2007, 01:25:34 PM »

“Taqiyya and kitman or ‘holy hypocrisy’ has been diffused throughout Arabic culture for over fourteen hundred years since it was developed by Shiites as a means of defence and concealment of beliefs against Sunni unbelievers.  As the Prophet said: 'he who keeps secrets shall soon attain his objectives.’

“The skilful use of taqiyya and kitman was often a matter of life and death against enemies; it is also a matter of life and death to many contemporary Islamic terrorists.  As so often in the history of Islam, a theological doctrine became operational.

“During the Spanish inquisition, Sunni Morison attended mass and returned home to wash their hands of the ‘holy water’.  In operational terms, taqiyya and kitman allowed the ‘mujahadeen ’ to assume whatever identity was necessary to fulfill their mission; they had doctrinal and theological and later jurisprudential sanction to  pretend to be Jews or Christians to gain access to Christian and Jewish targets: ‘the mujahadeen can take the shape of the enemy’.

“Taqiyya is common to both Shiite and Sunni Muslim discourse and has significant implications for understanding Islamic fundamentalism and terrorist operations.  The theory and practice of counter terrorism would be counter productive, indeed pointless, and even harmful, without reference to taqiyya and kitman and the crucial role of deception ranging from Islamic jurisprudence to Al Qaeda training manuals, which carry detailed instructions on the use of deception by terrorists in Western target countries.

“According to Christian ethics lying is a sin; In Islamic jurisprudence and theology, the use of taqiyya against the unbelievers is regarded as a virtue and a religious duty.

“Like many Islamic concepts taqiyya and kitman were formed within the context of the Arab-Islamic matrix of tribalism, expansionary warfare and conflict.  Taqiyya has been used by Muslims since the 7th century to confuse and split 'the enemy’.  A favored tactic was ‘deceptive triangulation’; to persuade the enemy that jihad was not aimed at them but at another enemy.  Another tactic was to deny that there was jihad at all.  The fate for such faulty assessments by the target was death.”

We must never forget, as we expose the truth about Islam, that their best theorists and practitioners lived in, and still live in Iran.  Iran is Shia Islam territory.  Shiites broke off from Sunnis about 900 A.D. and the two factions have been in competition since.  While there are differences between Sunni and Shia Islam, they are trifles, at the level of basic principles and practices.  At the root level, they are the same.

The best theorist of Islam has been that “fun-loving,” Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.  He deposed the Shah of Iran and set up an Islamic theocratic totalitarian state in Iran.  With his approval, our embassy personnel were taken hostage in 1979.  He popularized the saying that America is the “Great Satan.”  He also issued a fatwa, a religious edict, calling for the death of Muslim author, Salman Rushdie, because he wrote a novel about Muhammad’s alleged
encounter with Satan.  The relevant Koranic verses are known as the Satanic Verses, as was Rushdie’s novel.

Few who write about Islam note or quote Khomeini.  In fact, Iran seems to be “under-the-radar” far too much.   Amir Taheri, an Iranian journalist, wrote about Khomeini’s decades long struggle to seize power over Iran, as a stepping stone to seizing power over the world.  Khomeini practiced deceptive techniques masterfully.  In addition to taqiyyah and kitman, Khomeini employed:

Khod’eh, “which means tricking one’s enemy into a misjudgement of one’s true position.  Khomeini did not tell direct lies but used many half-truths based on well-established khod’eh tactics.”  One of his many pledges was for female equality in Iran, which he qualified with phrases such as “in accordance with Islam.”

Tanfih, “which means misleading everyone about one’s true beliefs in a hostile environment.”  These are the promises, such as UN nuclear regulatory compliance, made these days.

(From Amir Taheri, The Spirit of Allah:  Khomeini and the Islamic Revolution, Adler and Adler, ISBN: 0-917561-04-X, 1985.  Unfortunately, this book is out-of-print.)

The Koran and other Islamic documents sanction Muslim deception against infidels (non-Muslims).  Our take home lesson should be obvious:  Believe nothing Islamists say or state in any form.  Particularly, never believe any promise from them.  Whatever they say or do may serve to you in, so that you will drop your guard:  Many of Muhammad’s targets were murdered in just this way.  Dedicated Islamists are true “shape-shifters,” a la Star Trek.
They use these strategies and tactics on us continuously.

Be vigilant always.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2007, 01:27:07 PM »

Fundamental Ideas Needed to Turn Normal People into Muslims
(A 6-Part Series)

Part I:  Introduction and Metaphysics

Introduction

Islam and war have always been inseparable and indivisible.  Islam's history is one of conflict.  These days, almost all global hotspots involve Islamists "acting out" pure Islam.

Islamic bellicosity comes from its content, its basic principles.  The rot starts at its very roots and works itself into all of the rest of Islam.

In sum, Islam is a war on philosophy:

* War on reality (metaphysics)
* War on reason and the human mind (epistemology)
* War on the self (ethics)
* War on human freedom (politics)
* War on life itself (esthetics)

The terms in parentheses are the names of the five major branches of philosophy.  "Philosophy studies the fundamental nature of existence, of man, and of mans relationship to existence.  As against the special sciences, which deal only with particular aspects, philosophy deals with those aspects of the universe which pertain to everything that exists.  In the realm of cognition, the special sciences are the trees, but philosophy is the soil which makes the forest possible."  [See Ayn Rand's, Philosophy:  Who Needs It, Signet Books, 1982.]  (Emphasis is mine).  In short, when one assails philosophy as Islam does, there can be no more fundamental attack, with no more devastating consequences.

Islam's 1400 year existence convinces many Muslims that Islam is superior and is winning its goal of conquering the world.  There are easily understood reasons why Islam has endured and why it is attractive to some people these days and why it is currently so active in the world.  These will be dealt with later on.

Islam, however, is not winning.  It is in the fight for its life.  It faces extinction, and Islamists know it.  But, few of them -- or us -- know the real reason why Islam is starting to fail, and will fail completely in time.  It comes down to a very simple principle:  No one can make war on reality indefinitely.  Anyone warring against reality may win battles, but cannot win the war.  Reality always wins in the end.

If we get into the basic roots of Islam, we can see what makes it "tick," so to speak, as well as contrasting it with Americas philosophy as it operates in ordinary Americans and use our knowledge to accelerate Islam's demise.  Some technical terms must be used, but they will be used sparingly here and there.  A few must be defined and clarified in the interest of understanding.

Philosophy can and must be understood by the average citizen, because it is so vital to the life of each and every one of us.  Philosophy has five major branches, all of which can be studied independently, but which are integrated in real life.

The five branches of philosophy are:

* Metaphysics:  This is the most fundamental branch of the five.  It deals with the most basic laws that govern reality, i.e., absolutely everything that exists.  For example, physics, which is the science which studies matter, depends on the basic principles and facts of metaphysics; but, metaphysics, which is much more basic than physics, does not depend in any way on physics.
* Epistemology:  Epistemology studies what constitutes knowledge and how people acquire knowledge.
* Ethics:  Everyone has some acquaintance with ethics, i.e., the principles of right and wrong, good and evil.  Ethics is the evaluative branch of philosophy and depends on metaphysics and epistemology.
* Politics:  Politics concerns how individuals should live together in a society.  Politics is ethics applied to social behavior.
* Esthetics:  This branch deals with beauty (art), a crucial factor in human existence, and depends on metaphysics, epistemology, and ethics.

These are snap-shot descriptions.  They should become much clearer as this multi-part set of articles wends its way through each branch as each pertains to Islam.

Root Rot (Part 1, Metaphysics)

Everything starts somewhere.  Certain facts are so basic that they underlie absolutely everything.  They are so basic that they cannot be avoided or refuted.  In fact, one has to use them while trying to refute them.  Philosophers call these basic facts and principles metaphysics, and metaphysics is the most basic branch of philosophy.

To get the "flavor" of Islamic metaphysics, it helps to note that Islam condemns life on earth and enjoyment of life on earth.  It denies pleasure, joy, and happiness during life, but provides them to those who make it into Islamic Heaven or Paradise.  Islam values the afterlife and the death needed to reach the afterlife.  Islam replaces this world, the one people perceive directly, with another world, one they do not know and cannot know.

If you ask people at random what reality is, people will look around and point out, with great sweeps of the arms, all of the "thises" and "thats" which are readily obvious.  Reality is this, they point out.  Ask them if they can provide any evidence for any other reality, and they may try but really cannot.

Islamists claim that reality is Allah, who is their god, and Allah is the source of all that exists and all that happens.  Any Muslims raison d'etre is service to Allah on earth and joining Allah at death.  In fact, the highest form of living is warring on behalf of Allah, i.e., Jihad, and dying in the process as a martyr, ubgone19.

Human beings, according to Islam, were created solely to worship and work for Allah.  However, human life and fate have been pre-determined by Allah, while each person is in utero.  One may not change ones course of life or fate; the best one may do is to accept ones pre-determined fate with grace.

According to Islam, Allah exists in an unknowable state, having created the universe and its contents, and determined all actions in the universe.  Allah has extraordinary qualities of omniscience, omnipotence, infallibility, and being all good.  Islam owes this part of its metaphysics to Platonic and Neo-Platonic influences.

The practical effect of this mystical metaphysics comes from the fact that it separates Muslims from reality.  What Muslims perceive, Islam disvalues.  Non-life, Heaven, Hell, and Allah and his qualities are what Islam values.

Islamic "reality" is populated by unknowable spirits, who create a nightmare universe, starting with the chief spirit, Allah.  Allah employs angels and jinni.  The Jinni create pain and suffering in human lives.  Lurking about is the evil eye also, just to keep Muslims paranoid, I suppose.  Lastly, there is the chief baddie, Satan, also known in Arabic as "Iblis."  Guess who runs Hell?  Is it Satan?  No, it is Allah himself!  Allah personally manages Hell, and he rises to his creative excellence in the numbers and varieties of Hells punishments he can inflict on mankind.

It is worth noting that Allah, the jinni, and the evil eye come from pagan sources.  Iblis and angels come from pagan as well as Christian and Jewish sources.  These spirits were imported whole cloth into Islam by a superstitious Muhammad.  Allah was a moon god who lived in the black meteorite in the Kaaba and was one of 360 pre-Islamic gods.

In all things, Allah acts by whim, to do or to undo anything, at anytime, independent of human understanding, wishes, prayers, or desires.  Allah wants doubters and apostates of Islam killed by decapitation.  Allah demands full obedience by Muslims, or He will punish them severely.  Threats, punishments, Hell, Fire, and torture consume Allah's attention, and create the mood of Islam for Muslims.

The Islamic world is malevolent, and it is filled with fear and terror.  It is run by unknowable spirits who can make anything happen to anything at any time.  Nothing is stable.  Nothing is predictable.  Surprise horrors can come unsummoned.  Any deviation from obedience to Allah by deed, by thought, or even by desire or dream merits severe punishments.  If you are illiterate and ignorant, as most Muslims are, the Islamic world runs rife with bizarre and unpredictable identities and events.  Such a universe creates chronic, inner terror.

Contrast this view of Islamic metaphysics with a truly reality-based metaphysics.  Technically, this is called the primacy of existence metaphysics.  In this real reality, identities are inherent in each thing and things are caused by the entities acting only as their identities or natures allow, not by some spirits whim.  The primacy of existence metaphysics means that reality, existence, i.e., all of the universe, reigns supreme over any entity's desires, whims, wishes, will, etc., i.e.., consciousness.  Reality is first, last, and always.  Reality is everything, and it is all there is it is the universe.  There is nothing outside the universe.  There is nothing which is unknowable or omnipotent or omniscient or infallible or all good.  What is, exists, and if it exists, it has some specific identity.  Nothing that exists is without identity, without a specific nature; as Ayn Rand stated, "To be is to be something specific."  If it has an identity, it can do only those actions which its nature permits.

cont'd

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2007, 01:29:06 PM »

America is a culture based on a primacy of existence metaphysics, which, of course, includes mans nature.  America fulfills Aristotle's famous dictum:  A is A, which was his way of expressing the metaphysical Law of Identity.  Sir Francis Bacon, hundreds of years ago, made the statement:  "Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed."  Capitalist America and Americans have followed Bacon's law better than anyone.  Contrast America to Islam, to any of Islam.

Islam has a very different metaphysics.  Islam takes Aristotle and twists his saying into something like, A is not necessarily A; it can be whatever, whenever.  For Islam, existence is not stable.  Identities shift worse than sand dunes; they are like lava lamp contents.  The only consciousness that counts is that of Allah, which accounts for absolutely all of everything.  Technically, this is called the primacy of consciousness metaphysics.

Allah is unknowable, has no identity, and has qualities which are mutually contradictory as well as internally contradictory.  Islam creates a nightmare universe which succeeds beautifully in instilling metaphysical terror in Muslims.  That is its goal.

Such metaphysical terror serves the important purpose of paralyzing Muslims minds in order to make them tractable.  The purpose of Islam is to rule mankind.  First, mankind needs to be made rule-able.  Islam starts by rendering man's ties to reality useless to him.  Only then will men shift conscious control over themselves to something outside themselves.

But, Islam has just begun.  It shakes man's certainty by shaking his reliance on reality.  This step is necessary, but it is not sufficient.  What must be done next is to destroy is only tool of survival:  his mind.  Islam attacks man's mind by means of its epistemology, which we will cover next.

[Any short article, such as this, which deals with such a complex subject as the metaphysics of Islam must leave out a number of points.  In addition, many arguments for Allah, such as First Cause, and elaborations of Allah's extra-ordinary qualities must be saved for more detailed presentations.  The single best recommendation for further reading is Leonard Peikoff's, Objectivism:  The Philosophy of Ayn Rand, Meridian Books, 1991.]

Broken Tools (Part 2, Epistemology)

The principles underlying Islam are only the beginning of the process of creating Muslim robots out of normal humans.

In  Root Rot , we showed how Islam substitutes Allah's nightmare universe for the normal one that any Muslim can look around and see, touch, smell, taste, and hear in short, experience directly on his own skin.  This step is necessary, but it is not sufficient; it is just a beginning.  To make Muslims truly tractable, Islam must take over Muslims' (human) means of survival their minds, the greatest of all threats to Islam.  To achieve this, Islam attacks knowledge and the means by which it is acquired.

Those things which constitute knowledge and how it is acquired make up the second branch of philosophy, which is known as "epistemology."  In the real world, knowledge is solely a product of human consciousness, and it always begins with sensory input.

By contrast, Islam asserts that knowledge comes from Allah by revelation, a claim which bypasses every human means of acquiring knowledge and understanding.  Revealed "knowledge" arrives by some unknown and some unknowable means.  As a result, no human brain can make sense of revelation.  Revelation bypasses reality.

Revelation requires faith, which requires acceptance of that for which there is no evidence or proof.  Faith and reason are opposites.  Islamists cover their behinds by saying that such faith illustrates the mysterious and wonderful ways that Allah works.

Most Muslims are brainwashed by Islam during childhood in order to derail normal childhood mental development.  Normally, babies deal first in early life with metaphysics:  What is, what is not; object constancy; etc.  As they acquire language, their emphasis shifts to learning.  They love asking and getting the answer to "What is this?"  They identify everything.

Their knowledge starts with data from the world, including themselves, taken in through their senses.  When mature enough, children create concepts, i.e., information, out of the data they take in.  As they get older, they increase the complexity of concepts, thus increasing their knowledge.  Their minds use processes summed up under the term "reason," which is the exclusively human means of acquiring and using knowledge.

Since philosophy was first systematized by Plato and Aristotle, there have been two radically different approaches to knowledge.  Aristotle's has been correct, but Plato's has been the more influential throughout history.  Aristotle started with humans born without innate knowledge.  To gain knowledge, humans explore the real world, gather sensory input, and turn data into information or knowledge.

The other approach came from Plato.  To Plato, all knowing was fundamentally a process of "remembering."  I.e., humans are born knowing, but not knowing that they know.  People undergo a life-long process of "remembering."  Knowledge itself exists in another, unknowable world (a world of forms, he said).  As nuts as that is, it greatly influenced Islam.  Islam's variation was that all knowledge came from the other world by revelation from Allah to a human prophet, Muhammad, who then passed it on to other humans.

Islam's greatest enemy is the unfettered human mind.  Such minds inquire, deliberate, debate, compare, doubt, and validate, among many other mental operations in short, they reason, i.e., correctly identifying and integrating input from the senses.  All operations of reason threaten Islam.  So flimsy are Islam's structure and content that inquisitive minds can quickly cause it to collapse.  Nobody feels that more than Islamists, and exposing Islam was a favorite sport of free-thinkers in early Islamia.  Thus, Islamists have dedicated themselves to undercutting the human mind in their fellows.

Recall that Islamic metaphysics start by devaluing reality and valuing unreality.  In that unreality are Allah and other unseen spirits, who create a controlling, unpredictable, unknowable nightmare universe.  Accepting an idea like this builds fundamental doubt into Muslim believers.  If people can be made to doubt reality, or at least lose certainty, that doubt can be extended to the uniquely human means of survival the mind and its ability to reason.

Spirits, like Allah, angels, jinni, and Satan, make people doubt their senses:  Anything can be anything else, and nothing is necessarily what it seems.  Revelation is unlike anything people know or understand.  Revelation by-passes the senses.  It is a product of some "unknowable" source.  No human mind works this way; revelation negates human cognition.

Islam assails the validity of the senses, but it leaves its biggest assaults for human thinking, its greatest danger.

By 900 A.D., reason had been banished from Islam.  Islamists forbade all doubt about Islam.  Apostasy was met by death, then and now.  All forms of doubt and most manifestations of hypocrisy met with death as well.  Islamic doctrine has always required Muslims to spy on each other and report any intellectual deviance, which to this day meets with swift, severe punishment.

Fear of force, particularly death which is metaphysical extinction -- is used to shut down Muslims' minds, and to shut them down on principle.  It works quite well:

cont'd

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2007, 01:30:17 PM »

"The virtue of rationality requires one to think, and then to be guided by his conclusions in action.  Force clashes with both these requirements.  Force used to change a man's mind acts to stop his mind (and thus make it inoperative as the source of his action).  Force used to change a man's action shoves his mind (and thus its process of cognition) into the junk heap of the purposeless.  In the one manifestation, the brute works to detach his victim's consciousness from reality and therefore from life; in the other, from life and therefore from reality."[1]

Fear of the universe, fear of using one's mind, and fear of those who might turn one into authorities who in turn will inflict severe punishment, including death, haunts any Muslim who dares to thinks.  If he does not think, he lives at a sub-human level of function, and misses all that life has to offer.  If he thinks, he lives in chronic fear of discovery.  Hell in the afterlife meets Hell in this life:  All Muslims live in fear, whether they admit it or not, and fear paralyzes the mind.

Apostacy is the greatest sin of Islam.  Speaking critically of any aspect of Islam is a close second.  Even if one escapes Islamia, literally and physically, one may have a fatwa (a legal warrant) issued for ones death for apostasy.  Leaving Islamia provides no safety, if they want to find you bad enough.  Fatwas for death, carried out in non-Islamic countries, merit ostentatious reward back home in Islamia.  The method of Islam is to sustain fear world-wide.

Ignorance and illiteracy add to this attack on the mind.  Education is valued in Islamia only as a means to render one able to carry out the dictates of Islam.  Too much education endangers Islam because such is likely to induce the educated to think.

For centuries, Islamists have claimed that the Quran holds all knowledge possible.  Anyone who is not an apologist for Islam and who has read any version of the Quran sees the lie in this assertion.  But Muslims do as they are told:  They believe.  They have no need for curiosity their minds have been Islamized.

Now all Islam needs to complete creating its robots is a code of action for each Muslim robot (an ethics) and social code to guide the mass of Muslim robots (a politics).

[1]  [From Leonard Peikoff, Objectivism:  The Philosophy of Ayn Rand, Meridian Books, 1991]

Obedience Training (Part 3, Ethics)

Nobody can escape the need to "feel right" about what he does.  Nobody can escape the need for ethics.  Ethics is the study of what is "good."  It helps people choose a moral code, a set of values to guide thinking and behavior.  Of all of the five major branches of philosophy, ethics is the most important on a personal level -- it does not matter if someone knows nothing whatsoever about philosophy, ethics, or for that matter, whether he or she can even read or write:  No one escapes the power of ethics.

Islam's philosophy is not consistent with the demands of reality.  Islam commands Muslims to behave in certain ways, whether these ways help them in life or not.  The Islamic moral code requires that Muslims be obedient to Islam, even at the expense of themselves.  The ethics of Islam creates Muslims who serve and defend Islam as their sole raison d'etre.

Islamic ethics imposes an identity on Muslims that makes them see themselves as part of a large "Muslim collective."  Being part of the "collective" is the only identity possessed by each individual.  The individual has no identity outside the "collective."  Individual moral choices are forbidden by Islam.

Islam's code is burned into the minds of children very early and with great intensity until it crowds out everything else, and the brainwashing continues throughout life.  It is reinforced five times a day through ritual behavior of prayer.  It reignites Muslims' raison d'etre when the imams refresh Muslims' purpose in life every Friday.  Emotional fuel comes from creating scapegoats to hate.  Every day and in every way, Muslims reinforce each other, in families, tribes, and what passes for society.  Belonging to the greater community of Islam is everything, AND deviance from Islamism is too terrible to contemplate.  Compliance is bliss.

Islam's personal code tells Muslims (1) to follow Islam's rules without deviation in order to further Islam, and (2) to protect Islam at all costs.  An individual has value only with regard to these two guiding principles.  Compliance requires complete obedience and forbids questions.  Every thought and every activity of daily life must be carried out solely to serve Islam; how to serve Islam has been spelled out in excruciating, micro-micro-managerial detail.

One's life has no value beyond one's unquestioning service to Allah.  This is the GOOD.  Everything else is EVIL.  The most honorable, most morally pure action a Muslim can perform is self-sacrificial service to Islam.  The glorious end, which is venerated by all Muslims, is ubgone19, or martyrdom, or, death while fighting for Allah.  That is why loony mothers in Palestine feel such pride when their children complete their missions as suicide bombers.  Everybody glories in their actions.  Upon receiving news of his death, the parents really believe that the blown-up kid has joined Allah in Paradise where he is as drunk as a skunk and is fornicating his brains out with all the houris.  Great social honor befalls the family.  And, note:  the family questions only whether their teenager was assigned too soon, whether the Jihadists should have waited until he was a little older.  Beyond that, the parents are just pleased as punch that their son has disintegrated himself.

Second only after Allah, Muslims pay service to and allegiance to other Muslims, and no one else under any conditions.  This "community of Muslims" transcends all nationalities and races as well as geographical locations.  It is called the ummah.  Selfless, in fact, self-sacrificial, service to Allah and the ummah = the Good.  Everything else = the Evil.

In a reality-based ethics, man's life is the standard of value, and the life of each individual is his purpose.  The "good" is that which is consistent with the requirements of that which furthers life. Reason, purpose, and self-esteem are the cardinal values, with corresponding virtues of rationality, productivity, and pride.

Compare these values and virtues to those of Islam.  Reason and rationality are anathema to Islam.  As for purpose and productivity, remember that this value-virtue set applies solely to the support of Islam, not the life of the individual.  To see their philosophy in action, look at Islamia:  It makes almost nothing, and it perpetuates squalor and backwardness.

As for self-esteem and pride, members of Islamic societies reflect none.  Islamia is populated with "wall-to-wall," unhappy, frustrated Muslims.  They have been made that way by Islam, but they are brainwashed since early childhood to blame others, not Islam or the ummah, for their plight.  That is why they never correct anything.  To have self-responsibility, one must begin with self.

Many people confuse what they see in Islamists with self-esteem and pride.  What they see are poor substitutes for the real things.  Theirs are "pseudo-self-esteem" and variations of "false pride."  In fact, the Arab-Islamic "code of Honor: Shame," viewed psychologically, reflects that these are the shallowest people on earth.  They experience "shame" and "dishonor" over any offense, whether real or imagined.  Their mentalities scan the environment for anything that might be interpreted even as a slight offense.  Anything interpreted as an offense results in a rage response and a quest for revenge.  It goes back and forth endlessly.  Honor, the other side of the same coin, comes from how their fellows regard each other.

In the Arab-Islamic culture, honor and shame depend on the consciousnesses of others, not on one's self-evaluation:  "If you like me, then I am worthy; If you slight me, then I am unworthy unless I kill you or my family or tribe extracts blood revenge to restore face with my fellows."  These are the ethical standards and psychodynamics of intellectual midgets.  Such midgets have no concept of self, no self-esteem, and certainly no rational pride.

Islam decides what constitutes good and evil.  Whatever Allah does is good.  Obeying Islam under all circumstances is good.  Islam itself is quintessential good, because it is the will and word of Allah found in the Qur'an, the Ahadith, and in the Shariah (laws).  Everything else is evil -- absolutely everything else.  As astonishing as this seems, it is how Islam operates, and over a billion Muslim robots obey because they believe.

cont'd

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2007, 01:31:08 PM »

Ethics exerts enormous power over all humans, and Islamists know this implicitly from the experiences of their lives as Muslims.  The power of ethics comes from the profound human need to be morally right.  People must feel that they are living right, behaving right, and are right with life at large.  Islam replaces life as the standard by which humans should determine the "good."  As a result, all of Muslim thoughts and actions function to support Islam, not life.  Whatever system of ethics someone adopts, he uses it to feel right by its standards.  This is why a rational ethics is needed so badly.  In America, their ethics explains so much of why liberals do what they do, and why conservatives do what they do.  Not many people are aware of epistemology and metaphysics, but they are all aware of ethics -- of right and wrong, of good and evil.  Whether anyone understands his moral code explicitly or whether his code is a blur of implicit principles which he cannot articulate, he will follow it, and it will be his life-imperative.

We have seen that Islam's metaphysics isolates Muslims' minds from reality.  Islamic epistemology shuts down Muslims' minds.  This allows Islam to program intellectual-emotional robots, who will live lives of self-sacrificial obedience.

The robots have been created.  All they need are instructions telling them what to do en masse, as a collective.  The next branch of philosophy, politics, explains what that is.

Muslim Identity and Purpose (Part 4, Politics)

Humans live gregariously; we are "herd animals."  We prefer to live among our own kind, even when we treat each other poorly.  There is a problem with living in groups, however.  It is the fact that, as individuals, animals (including human beings) compete with each other for resources, whether it is food, territory, or mates.  When animals live in groups, there must be some means of moderating the competition so that the group can function in an orderly manner, without unremitting chaos.

In a wolf-pack, the moderation is accomplished by a strict mating hierarchy.  Among humans, there also exists a hierarchy:  A president, prime minister, or monarch, for example, is at the top, with other individuals filling a variety of mutually advantageous functions, from CEOs to doctors to day-care workers.

Human beings achieve the moderation of disruptive competition through politics.  Politics is one of the five major branches of philosophy.

Politics applies ethics to social behavior.  For example, if you are alone on a desert island, you would need an ethics, but you would have no need for a politics.  But, let at least one other person come to that island, and you would both need guiding principles for living together successfully.  You would need to apply ethics to social behavior.  You would need a politics.

Politically speaking, Muslims identify themselves as belonging to a global collective known as the ummah.  This collective transcends all nationalities, races, and geographic boundaries.  The ummah includes all Muslims, everywhere, as a single unit.  The ummah has value, according to Islam, but the individual Muslim is expendable.  He has value only with respect to his ability to serve the ummah.  Muslims owe allegiance first to Islam and second to the ummah.

It is a one-way system one-for-all, and all-for-all.  Islam is pure collectivism.  It is structurally identical to communism and the "organic theory of state."  In this "organic theory," the group is the "organism," while the individual is the "cell."  The organism survives at the expense of the cell.

Islam concentrates its collective power in a three-way political-social-religious triangle.  Whatever state exists throughout Islamia (dictatorship, Islamic "republic," etc.), that state is totally fused with and subordinate to Islam.  Shariah, Islamic law based principally on the founding documents of Islam, is the only system of law.  Islam is a complete system:  It is the state; it is the politics of the state; it is the religion.

Life in all of its details -- is totally fused with Islam.  Not one single aspect of Muslim life, down to the tiniest detail, including the proper way to clean yourself after defecating, escapes Islamic control.  Life must contort itself to fit into Islam, not the reverse.  Life exists to serve Islam;  Islam does not exist to help life.

Muslims have no rights.  In Islamia, people live only by permission.  In America, our rights are recognized as being derived from our nature as human beings.  The fundamental rights are the rights to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.

In America, individual citizens live because it is their right to live;  it is the government that exists by permission.  In Islamia, religion, which is the state, has all of the power, while the individual has none.

Americans have the freedom, freedom to exercise their rights on their own behalf.  As long as they do not transgress the rights of anyone else, Americans are mostly free to do whatever they want.  Muslims have only the freedom to do what the clerics and warlords permit them to do, and almost every detail of how each Muslim is to live his life has been spelled out by Shariah.

Islam is at war against rights.  Since rights are part of the very nature of human beings, Islam wages war on human nature.  Islam is a closed circle of death; it is anti-life and anti-human being.  Or, as one of the most evil men who ever lived, Ayatollah Khomeini, said:

"We must break those pens that teach people there is something other than divine law.  We must smash those mouths that tell the people they are free to say whatever they please, regardless of right and wrong with commands of the Almighty."  [Amir Taheri, Holy Terror, Hutchinson, 1987, p. 204]

cont'd

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2007, 01:31:50 PM »

And,

"We have to wage war until all corruption, all disobedience of Islamic laws cease [throughout the world].  The Qur'an commands:  War, war unto victory." [ibid, p. 113]  (All emphases are mine).

"Pagan" America threatens Islam severely by its very existence, since Americans exercise their rights.  Others around the world find that rights and freedom are very attractive, to say nothing of the happiness and prosperity which protection of rights permits.  The reason they find these attractive is, quite simply, because they are consistent with the nature of life and humankind, and support rather than suppress them.

What is the purpose of the Islamic collective?  It serves Allah, as spelled out in Islam's founding documents.  Imams mold objectives by stressing one Islamic commandment over another, and there are many commandments.  What, then, does Allah want Muslims to do individually and collectively?

The overarching commandment requires that Muslims fight for Allah.  They are to spread Islam where it is not, and to keep Islam pure where it is.  They are to engage in continuous "holy" warfare or "Jihad."  They are to be completely selfless, so that they may thrust themselves fully into Jihad without consideration of their own desires, plans, or lives.

Death in Jihad makes a Muslim a ubgone19, or martyr.  Islam, as someone once indicated, is the only religion which requires death of the worshipper in order to reach martyrdom, which is his ticket to Paradise.  Death has resulted for followers of other religions, but death was not the goal of the other religions.  Allah, Muslims are told, takes them straight to Paradise as their reward for ubgone19.  Muslims, we must note, live their earthly lives in a nightmare universe, where life on earth has been declared evil, yet where worldly temptations abound.  Fear destroys the integrity of their minds, then gives them purpose as cogs in the wheel of a political entity.  Death gives them Paradise, an endless reward.

Beings in a malevolent universe, forbidden to use their minds, blindly obedient to Islam and stripped of their identity as humans, these are the Islamic robots primed for self-sacrificial service.  [Please note:  "Sacrifice" means giving up something of greater value for something of lesser value.  Thus, sacrifice is not a good thing.]  Since no individual has value, many individuals must merge into a mass, like the cells in an organism, to achieve any meaning or identity.  The mass, the collective, fights for Allah.  If one individual Muslim falls during the fight, another selfless servant steps forward.  They are the Army of Allah, and they live only to die.  Islam makes them dependent.  Then it gives them a reason for being alive:  Jihad.

As a group-living species, humans always create hierarchical social orders.  Islam does this as well, but, as it does with so much else, the hierarchy impedes life.  In Islamia, men count, and almost every concern of Islam focuses on men.  Muslim women can count for no more than one-half the value of Muslim men.  If they are unmarried, their value approaches zero.  Muslim men are the only Muslims eligible for Heaven, or Paradise, relatively freely.  Muslim women may go to Muslim Heaven if they have been wives, and if, as wives, they have never displeased their husbands not even once.  Even the Qur'an indicates that some three-quarters of Muslim women are bound for Hell, no matter what.  According to the metaphysics of Islam, women are human beings only by permission of men.

Slaves -- yes, slaves -- count no more than one-half the value of Muslim women, and the value of the slave is further degraded by gender.  At the bottom of the hierarchy is the non-Muslim.  Non-Muslims count for nothing.  They are "low-hanging fruit," so to speak, to be conquered, enslaved, robbed and pillaged, murdered and raped.  Slaves, particularly sex slaves, bring good money, and Muhammad gave the green light to Muslims to go "get em."  Whatever Muslims do to non-Muslims, well, who cares?

Muslims can admit conquered non-Muslim religious persons into dhimmitude, if the Muslims are so inclined and do not want to use the conquered peoples for anything else.  These dhimmis may keep their religion, but must pay a stiff head tax, jizya, which supports Muslim goals.  Dhimmis may practice their religion, but they must do so discretely, more or less out of sight, and in near secrecy.  At all times, dhimmis must obey Muslims as their lords and masters, who hold all power over them.  In fact, dhimmis are subject to mass extinction by Muslims for almost anything, including a single whim.  Talk about a nightmare universe!

Islamic ethics gives Muslims the moral authority to do all the horrors we read about, see, and hear about in the news today.  According to their moral code, these acts, which we consider atrocities, are virtues.  All of these atrocities are not only excused and permitted by Islam but are actively encouraged.

Americans' preeminent political-social system is capitalism.  In that social-political system, individuals are supremely important, and each has rights which its government has been chartered to protect.  America values life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.  These are the values of people who love life on this earth, in this world.  Americans are free, prosperous, and happy.

Islam is a theocratic totalitarian system that combines the worst features of fascism and communism, both of which are collectivist systems.  Only the collective counts, and individuals have value only through their sacrificial service to the collective.  They have no rights, no freedoms, and no personal liberty.  Muslims live by permission of the Islamic state.  Islam hates life on earth and worships death as a gateway to another, ineffable, world.  Muslims live as sub-humans because of ISLAM.

Thus far, in this series, we have presented how Islam makes war on each branch of philosophy, and produces the indescribably horrible culture of Islam.  Islam makes wars on reality, reason, self, and liberty.  What could be left for Islam to make war on?  The answer is that there is one door to the human spirit that has not been bolted shut.  This door concerns the role of art in the lives of humans, and Islam conducts war on it also, because it is life itself.  It shows too much.  It shows life as it could be, and as it should be.

cont'd

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2007, 01:32:33 PM »

Erasing Life (Part 5, Esthetics)

Art speaks volumes about a culture, particularly about its dominant ideas, its philosophy.  In this regard, Islamic "art" screams the agony of that culture.

The primary function of art is not to teach, but to show.  While teaching us is not art's primary purpose, it is an unavoidable by-product of what happens when it "shows."

The following statements[1] summarize the functions of art that we need to know in order to diagnose what Islamic art teaches us:

"An art work tells man that something is important."  (p. 424)
         "...Art is a need of the mind."  (p. 414)
         "The basic purpose of art is to hold up to man a concretized
           image of his nature and his place in the universe."
           (pp. 422-423).
         The role of art is " to provide man with a definite experience
             of seeing 'This is what reality is like.'"  (p. 423)
         "Art converts abstractions into the equivalent of concretes
             open to direct perception."  (p. 419)
         "[Man] needs a concrete that can become an object of
              direct experience while carrying with it the meaning of
              his whole view of life."  (p. 417)
         "...A man needs the integration, the all-embracing sweep,
              the vision of the universe."  (p. 416)
         "The result is a universe in microcosm."  (p. 417)

Before we can apply these principles, we need to identify what passes for art in Islamia:

* In literature, there are few, if any, novels.
* Some poetry exists.
* In the visual arts, there are few human subjects.
* In sculpture, there are few, if any, human statues.
* Music is largely a monotonous cacophony.
* Islam's greatest expression of beauty is its architecture, and there are some lovely buildings.

The most conspicuous aspect of Islamic art is its poverty.

Note the absence of anything human.  In fact, note the absence of anything living.  Islam has strong prohibitions against representing living things in art.

Art, by its very nature, defies Islam.  Literature requires stories about people who have volitional consciousnesses and face choices.  Such freedom is impermissible in Islam.  The visual arts produce canvases and murals capturing profound values of the artist, for contemplation by the viewer.  Islamic visual art finds expression solely in things like colored tiles having various geometric designs.  However pretty these may be, they are no more than skilled crafts.

Music bypasses most of our intellectual mechanisms to reach our emotions directly.  Islamic music is at best boring, and, at worst, unpleasant.

Architecture allows the greatest artistic expression in Islam, and even that is greatly truncated.  One can only imagine the incredible frustration that builders and artisans -- the descendents of the engineers, architects, and artists who created such structures as the famed "Hanging Gardens" -- must have felt over the centuries about having the expression of their talents, interests, and creativity held down to the level of decorations.

Islam killed art when it killed philosophy around 900 A.D, and both were killed for much the same reason.  Both art and philosophy stimulate the mind, and active human minds threaten the very existence of Islam.

Islamic art barely exists at all, and, as we have indicated, what does exist is devoid of anything living:  There are no paintings of people, no novels about human values and conflicts, no statues, and no music that celebrates life.

However, living beings value life.  Human beings need art to present life's deepest values.  Art puts these profound values in a form that enables you to see, to experience, and to contemplate them.  For example, we cannot directly see "justice," but we can use art to represent it, often with a statue of a blindfolded woman holding a scale.  In this way, we can contemplate the essence of "justice."  Humanity's need for art is deep and real, and it is not an "extra," not "fluff."

But, what about all of those photographs of mullahs carried by teeming Muslims in demonstrations?  They offer human representation, don't they?  Aren't they art?  Photographs may present human images, but they are not art.  The definition of art is that it is a selective recreation of reality, according to the artist's metaphysical values[2].

Today in America, we have much terrible art that reflects modern philosophy: It is terrible in its choices of subjects, terrible in artists' deepest values, and terrible in qualities of presentations.  Too many movies emphasize violence, sex, and special effects, instead of value clashes.  Too much popular music is noisy, puerile, and amateurish.  Too much painting and statuary are "non-objective," i.e., without fundamental value.  Too much literature and movies are "slice of life," and they slice lives not worth knowing about.  Too much contemporary art in modern America blunts the appreciation of the best that is possible in life.  Life, however, has not been banned from mainstream American art, and it is flourishing anew in non-mainstream American art.

Consider the following works of Western art.  Compare them to any equivalent category in Islam.

* Literature:  Compare Gone with the Wind, a soaring, tour de force novel about the entire value-base of a culture and its permanent destruction over a few short years, necessitating huge value reformulations.  Where in Islam is there such a profound clash of cultural and personal values?

* Painting:  Compare Botticelli's Birth of Venus to what in Islam?  Islamic painting hardly exists.  There is, however, one Western painting which captures the metaphysics of Islam (and maybe the thieves have taken it to Islamia):  Edvard Munch's The Scream.  This painting is great art.  Everyone who sees it immediately experiences the values that the artist wants to communicate -- fear, tension, anxiety, helplessness, and feelings of being lost.  As art, it is light years ahead of anything in Islamia.

* Sculpture:  Compare the elegant, uplifting Victory of Samothrace to what in Islamia?

* Music:  Compare the thrilling works of Rachmaninoff, John Williams, Bach and so many composers to the annoying sounds of Islamic music.

* Architecture:  Here we can compare vast numbers of Western buildings to Islamia, but we recognize that Islam has a structure second to none:  the Taj Mahal.

In Islamia, art -- sparse, poor in quality, and dull -- presents non-life.  It is as though life does not exist, but, it is worse than that.  Islam disvalues life, and its esthetics reflects the hatred for life.  Islamic art tries to wipe out all traces of life itself.

In the articles of this series, we have discussed how Islam makes war on anything important to human beings:

* War on reality, existence, this world
* War on senses and knowledge, on reason, on the human mind
* War on values, individuals, and the self
* War on freedom of action, of voluntary assembly, on a society which protects its citizens from the initiation of physical force
* And, war on life itself.

What could possibly be more evil than this?

In Islam, the mind exists at subsistence level.  All avenues which can offer men and women the way to a human level of existence, at the conceptual level, with progress, productivity, prosperity, and happiness, have been cut off by Islam.

Islam is totally evil.

[1]   Leonard Peikoff, Objectivism:  The Philosophy of Ayn Rand, Meridian Books, 1991, Chapter 12 "Esthetics."
[2]   ibid

cont'd

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2007, 01:33:29 PM »

Summary: Pulling It All Together

In this series, we have examined what Islam contributes to the five branches of philosophy which are known as metaphysics, epistemology, ethics, politics, and esthetics.  To minimize any difficulty for readers who are new to this type of analysis, only the most basic themes of each have been presented, and these have been stripped to skeletal form.

The themes in these five presentations show why Islam is what it is, and they show how Islamic philosophy creates Muslims out of normal human beings.  Later, we will use these principles to demonstrate how Islam produces those killer robots (kill-bots) known as "jihadists."

In practice, the branches of philosophy Islamic or otherwise -- do not act as five independent units.  They work together and depend on each other, and they have produced Islamia in its entirety -- the culture and its practitioners, the Muslims.

Philosophy is intensely practical, and all of its elements fit together.  The philosophies we refer to are the philosophies actually adopted by people, not some academic gobbledygook, which is taught in so many universities.  In fact, philosophies are not only intensely practical, but they are absolutely unavoidable.

How each person comes by his philosophy is usually sadly haphazard and totally implicit.  People pick up their philosophies from their parents, schools, and culture, and most people leave these vital guiding principles in their unidentified, and often contradictory state. Muslims as well as Americans reap the consequences of the ideas they have accepted, whether they know in so many words what their ideas are -- no one can escape his or her own philosophy. This is unfortunate, since philosophy is not "self-evident," and like any other discipline, can and should be taught, just as mathematics, literature, or biology can and should be taught.

What we view, hear, and read about the state of Islamic culture today describes Islamia as it has been for fourteen centuries.  Islamia is dreadful because its ideas -- its philosophy -- is dreadful.  It is Islamic philosophy that manufactures jihadists, not the usual liberal-Marxist excuses of poverty, lack of opportunity, and environmental conditioning.

The facts which underlie absolutely everything are called "metaphysics."  When philosophers refer to "metaphysics," they do not mean any of the stuff which "New Agers" call "metaphysics." New Age "metaphysics" is nothing more than low quality mysticism, contributing nothing to anyone's understanding of anything.

Everything in the universe -- absolutely everything, all of existence -- depends on these basic metaphysical facts, and people adopt either a realistic or an unrealistic relationship with them.

The realistic relationship accepts the universe "as is."  Whether they think about it at all or not, realists know that the universe is what they see, touch and feel, taste, hear, and smell.  This relationship permits the acquisition of knowledge, and it has made possible the many benefits of Western civilization.

Islam devalues this relationship with reality.  It attributes everything in the universe to its unknowable "super-entity," named Allah.

Allah instills fear and uncertainty.  The universe, all of existence, is portrayed as something unpredictable, uncertain, and incomprehensible to the human mind.  Allah runs the universe solely by means of whim.  He is a mean, jealous, and utterly sadistic being.  In fact, he runs Hell all by himself and  punishes and punishes and punishes.  Muslims, cut off from reality, live in abject fear of Allah and of life.

Islam views human kind as corrupt by its nature:  Everything that promotes joy and pleasure on this earth is regarded as evil, as a "temptation," a distraction from their "true" goal, the spread of Islam.

This Islamic approach to life, to existence, and to all knowledge, pulls the rug out from under the Muslim mind.  It replaces a knowable universe with a demon-infested maelstrom of Allah, Iblis, jinni, angels, and evil eyes.  Islam gives Muslims an unknowable, unpredictable, and terror-filled world because their minds have had reality, their frame of reference for everything, taken from them.  Islam detaches Muslim minds from reality.

Islam goes on next to attack the human mind through its mystical epistemology.  It does so by asserting that knowledge comes from Allah by means of "revelation."  "Revelation" refers to knowledge attained by mystical, non-sensory, non-cognitive means.  However, in reality, no one learns or knows anything whatsoever by means of revelation.  In fact, there is no such thing as "revelation."  To prevent exposure of the truth arising by those who would question Islam, it outlaws reason, and it literally orders the death of anyone who dares to question.

To be a Muslim, you must abandon reason and accept faith, which means that you must shut off the uniquely human characteristic, the reasoning mind.

We are through only two of the five branches of philosophy, and Islam has already accomplished the feat of destroying reality and reason for its believers.  Such believers would be helpless, as Islam intends for them to be, and would be desperate for some way to guide their lives.  In fact, the Islamic assault on reality and the mind renders Muslims ready to be programmed according to the requirements of Islam.  They are given the ethics of Islam, which are so detailed that they govern every aspect of every Muslims life "24/7."  There are "rules" on everything from the proper time and way to trim one's nails, to how to wipe oneself after defecating.

Islamic ethics holds self-sacrificial service to Allah and Islam to be the highest good.  Surrender, submission, and obedience prepare the Muslim to be programmed to die for Allah.  No choice is possible for the Muslim, according to Islam.

In three branches of philosophy, Islam takes reason and reality away from Muslims, and its ethics takes away any individuality.  Duty and sacrifice replace choice and individuality.  Still, the Muslim is an empty vessel.  Islam takes this empty vessel, and, through its politics, turns him into a something altogether inhuman.

Islamic politics fuses Islam with every detail of the state and even life itself.  Islam builds a collective of all Muslims, called the ummah.  Muslims must practice allegiance to Allah, to Islam, and to the ummah.  The collectivist politics of Islam designs and constructs an identity for believers, and blends them into a seamless mass, a syncitium.

To this collective, this mass, this syncitium, Islam provides not only an identity, but also a purpose in life for Muslims en masse.  That purpose is perpetual jihad, or holy war, waged against all non-Muslims globally.  The goal of jihad is to create a Muslim planet, a totalitarian Muslim collective, which Islamists intend to run.  The methods Islam has used to attain this objective have been conquest, murder, theft, pillage, rape, and enslavement, facilitated by the Islamic belief that non-Muslims have no value.  Death during jihad for one of these Muslim "killer robots" means that he has achieved Islam's highest value, and he goes to join Allah's Paradise in the unknowable world which he has accepted on faith.

The final major branch of Islamic philosophy, esthetics, pulls together all of Islam's importance for Muslims and it reflects what our lives would mean under Islamism.

Art should show what might be and ought to be in life.  However, Islamic art is devoid not only of anything human, but it is devoid of anything living.  Islamic art is lifeless.  This is because Islam is anti-life in every important way, and humans do not even register so much as a flicker of importance in Islam, except as cogs working on behalf of the collective.  No beauty, no fun, no celebration, no grandeur are allowed in Islam, and its art reflects Islam's sterility.  It is the stillness of death.

Islam is the great destroyer, and its philosophy causes the destruction.  Millions of humans over 14 centuries have had their lives sterilized and squandered by Islam.  The luckier ones died or were killed early in their existence.  All the rest have endured living hell.

These are the main currents of the ideas we must fight with  better ideas.  Our ideas and our civilization are superior in every way.  If we do not come to appreciate this superiority and to use it shamelessly for our own good, we could well succumb to the evils of Islam.  We cannot fight with political correctness, cultural relativism, multiculturalism, epistemological and ethical relativism, or by embracing any of the collectivist political philosophies we find ourselves sliding into by default.

Our cause has not been lost.  It just has not been won.

[This presentation of Islamic philosophy and its contrast to ours has been kept intentionally short.  Much additional material about this subject deserves discussion.  For that, I strongly recommend Leonard Peikoff's, Objectivism:  The Philosophy of Ayn Rand, Meridian Books, 1991.]

cont'd

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2007, 01:34:22 PM »

Why Islam Is Untrue:  The Real Reasons

Every body of ideas derives from a foundation of specific principles.  Islam is no different in this respect, and it makes its basic principles particularly clear.  We can put them to a validity test:  If Islam’s axioms are valid, then Islam is valid; if they are not, then Islam is not valid.  Whether Islam should be taken seriously depends on the outcome of this test.

An excellent source of Islam’s basic principles can be found in the Saudi Arabian edition of the Koran, called the Noble Qur’an (ISBN:  9960-740-79-X, 1996).  This version of the Koran is orthodox Sunni Islam and orthodox Wahhabism.  It is published by the Fahd family through its Dar-Us-Salaam Publications.

“Tauhid (Islamic Monotheism) has three aspects”:

1.    “To believe that there is only one Lord for all the universe and He is, its Creator, Organizer, Planner, Sustainer, and the Giver of security, and that is Allah.”

2.    “To believe that none has the right to be worshipped…” in any form “…but Allah.”

3.    “Oneness of the Names and the Qualities of Allah…  To believe that:

·        We must not name or qualify Allah except with what He or His Messenger has named or qualified Him;

·        None can be named or qualified with the Names or Qualifications of Allah…

·        We must believe in all the Qualities of Allah which Allah has stated in His Book (the Qur’an) or mentioned through His Messenger (Muhammad) without changing their meaning or ignoring them completely or twisting the meanings or likening them…  It is also essential to follow Allah’s Messenger, Muhammad.”  (pp. 917 – 918)

Islam is simple, and this is one of the reasons for its success.  However, as simple as the statements from the Noble Qur’an are, they must be put into essential elements:

·        Allah exists, and, as supreme entity in the universe, must be worshipped, and Muhammad must be revered, as Allah’s earthly representative.

·        Allah has essential qualities:  omniscience, omnipotence, infallibility, being all good, and is unknowable.

·        Allah caused the universe and all actions within it.

Implied, of course, is the need to worship Allah without reservation.

These three principles interlock like the sides and angles of a triangle.  All three must be true for Islam to be valid.  If any one of them is untrue, then the other two are untrue, because of their fundamental interdependence.

Let’s start with the assertion that Allah exists.  What is the evidence for the existence of Allah?

Allah created all we see and causes all we do as well as all that has ever existed and ever been done, Islamists say.  What is the evidence for this assertion?  Look around, they retort, it is self-evident.  But, is it self-evident?

When I look around, I see many things, and I see things causing other things to happen.  I see nothing that I can say is evidence for the presence of an Allah.  No matter how hard I press Islamists for answers, I get their assertions that everything I see, feel, taste, hear, and smell came from Allah.

When I say that my senses gather no data that I can logically interpret as evidence for Allah, the Islamists retreat to one of several fall-back positions.  They say that I cannot perceive Allah and his actions, and no human can.

If that is so, I ask, how can I find evidence for Allah?  Islamists will now back up further to assert that Allah works in mysterious ways, and we cannot know these mysterious ways.  Then, how, I ask, do you know them?  They back up once more to their biggest cop-out:  faith.

You must accept Allah on faith, they tell me.

Faith is the claim to knowledge obtained by “extraordinary” means.  By “extra” and “ordinary,” I mean that faith claims knowledge based on means other than that derived from the nature of human knowledge and the means by which humans gather this knowledge.  Faith is the belief in something in the absence of evidence or proof.  They say, we know, because we have faith.  That statement would be a show-stopper if I did not know what they mean, but I do.  When they assert faith, they are asserting a feeling.  They “know” because they can “feel it” to be so.

In reality, no feelings, or emotions, are a primary means to knowledge, by their very nature.  Emotions are psycho-physiological responses to evaluations, and those evaluations are lightening fast calculations based on previously established thoughts.  The prior thinking might be good, so-so, or poor in quality, but whatever quality that thinking has, it will become the calculus for the ensuing emotions.  The emotion might be valid or invalid, depending on the quality of the previous thinking.  That is just the way emotions are, and they are the end of the cognitive chain, not the beginning.

Faith, then, is a feeling.  It is a feeling about a feeling.  “I know it because I feel that it is so,” means nothing more than “I feel that my feeling is correct.”  Faith requires no evidence, just acceptance.  As such, faith by-passes thought and acts as a short-circuit to thinking.  Worse yet, it tells us nothing about Allah.

The next, and probably last, backup position is the Islamists’ claim that Allah revealed all knowledge to Muhammad, his final prophet on earth, and those revelations constitute the Koran.

cont'd

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2007, 01:35:08 PM »

With Muhammad, we reach the weakest point of Islam.

Muhammad may have been an historical figure, but accepting him as the sole recipient in all of history of the words of God, putting near to divinity, and accepting the Koran as divine revelation require super-mega faith because the facts do not support any role Muhammad might have had with God or the divinity of the Koran.

From what is known about Muhammad, he is supposed to be the sole source of what Islamists call the Koran.  Allegedly, Allah revealed all of the Koran to Muhammad through the angel Gabriel.  Because he was illiterate, Muhammad wrote down none of these revelations, and there was no other source of any kind at any time.  People took what Muhammad said as true, on faith.  They just took his word for it all.

Stop for a moment to ponder the history.

Absolutely everything about Islam comes from the say-so of one person, Muhammad.  He claimed to have received revelations from Allah, and he wrote none of them down.  In fact, the Koran was many decades getting into print after Muhammad died.  Islam is all hear-say, without a shred of evidence or any other input, other than what Muhammad said it was and what some people “remembered” many decades later.

Islam has as much validity as my claiming to have received revelations from a super-entity, and then requiring people to accept my claims as the sole evidence.

What are “revelations?”  They are claims to knowledge arising from non-human means.  A séance thrives on the pretense of revelations.  Revelations by-pass the need for evidence.  They require acceptance on faith just as surely as the medium of a séance requires faith that the subject’s spouse is speaking from the spirit world.  Let’s face it:  There are no such things as revelations.

Not only did Allah not give revelations to Muhammad through Gabriel, there is no evidence for the existence of Gabriel or Allah.  Allah is as valid as a séance, and Muhammad is no more valid than a medium.

To rephrase, Allah does not exist; Muhammad was not his messenger; and the Koran is not the revealed word of Allah.

If there is no Allah, how can there be any Islam?  The answer is that there cannot be any validity to the claim that Islam comes from Allah, since there is no such entity.  Thus, one side of the Islamic axiomatic triangle disappears.  In fact, Islam, right here, falls apart totally, and nothing can fix it.

We could stop here because we have invalidated Islam.  We will not, however, because we want to demolish it completely.

The second principle states that Allah has extra-ordinary qualities:  omniscience, omnipotence, infallibility, omni-benevolence, and unknowability.

If we had not already invalidated an Allah, we would do it in a heartbeat with the quality of Allah being “unknowable.”  What does “unknowable” mean?  If I do not know how to build a submarine, does this mean that building a submarine is unknowable?  Of course, it does not.  It means that building a submarine is unknown to me.  Since there are submarines, there are people who do know how to build submarines.  If I said that building submarines is unknowable, you would properly scoff at me because you would immediately recognize that my not knowing differs fundamentally from my never being able to know on principle.

To be unknowable means that no one can know anything at all about building submarines.  It also means that no one can know such a category as “building submarines,” since even the name is unknowable.  “Unknowable” means incapable of being known in all respects.

Using elementary logic, how can someone claim something is unknowable and still talk about it?  How can that someone ever talk about any aspect of it, including its existence?  The answer to both questions is, it cannot be done.  You can blow those who assert such arguments out of the water by asking them how they know something that is unknowable.

If this Allah is unknowable, then no statements can ever be made about Allah at any time, even the name of Allah.  If statements are made, then Allah is not “unknowable.”  That would bring us back to the lack of evidence for the existence of Allah.

Let us examine the other extraordinary qualities of Allah:  omnipotence, omniscience, infallibility, and omni-benevolence.

What does “omnipotence” mean?  Literally, it means “all powerful.”  This is power unlike anything known in the universe.  It can do anything, just by will.  Islamists like to say that Allah makes something exist or cease existing or do something just by saying “Be.”  Allah, they say, can turn tigers into tadpoles, bring people back to life, and even create a universe.  Allah can make anything be something else or make anything behave any way Allah wants.

The notion of omnipotence utterly destroys the universe, because it makes the impossible become possible.  The Law of Identity, one of the metaphysical pillars of existence, says that everything that exists is something specific.  If a tiger is a tiger, then a tiger is a tiger, and a tiger is never a tadpole.  Death is the destruction of life, and it cannot become life.  The other basic law of the universe is the Law of Causality.  It says that entities (those things that exist) cause actions, and the actions possible to each entity depend entirely on the nature of the entity (i.e., its identity).  There can be no action without some entity to act.  There can, for example, be no “eating” or “sitting” without there first being something capable of eating or sitting.

Tigers, for example, cannot ever become tadpoles any more than death can become life.  A world where anything can be anything else and things happen without cause cannot exist on the one hand.  On the other hand, if it could exist, it would be a nightmare universe of unpredictable terrors.

Humans know perfectly well that things cannot switch identities, nor can things happen opposite to the nature of these things.  Islamists, however, will resort again to faith.  Regarding accepting the unnatural, Tertullian, one of the early Christian theorists in Rome, once said:  “I believe it because it is impossible.”  Tertullian stated nothing useful about the nature of the universe and any of its parts.  He did point out how fallible the human mind can be, but that fallibility does not change the laws of Identity and Causality one whit.

However, if Allah is omnipotent, can he make a square circle?  Can he kill himself?  Can he take away his own power?  Any being possessing ALL POWER can do ANYTHING.  Can that being do these?  Of course, Allah can, say the Islamists; Allah can do anything, but Allah chooses the time and place to do what Allah does.  Allah chooses not to do any of these things.  Islamists want no limitation on Allah’s power.

Yet, if Allah can do the contradictory and does not, what is Allah’s purpose?  Allah has no purpose, they say.  Purpose imposes a human limitation on Allah.  Yet an entity without purpose is an entity without identity and causality.  An entity without identity and causality does not exist.

To quote G. H. Smith, Allah, “…an unknowable being—does things in an unknowable way through some unknowable nonprocesses.”  (Atheism:  The Case Against God, Prometheus Books, 1979, pages 72-73).  Allah’s “omnipotence” violates every tenet of the universe.

What is “omniscience?”  It means knowledge without limits, past, present, and future, i.e., knowing all, and the Koran stresses this attribute as much as Allah’s omnipotence.  One aspect of Allah’s omniscience is the predestination of all humans, which Allah causes, so Allah knows the outcome of each life.

Omniscience, however, contradicts Allah’s omnipotence.  If Allah knows the future with certainty, then he cannot change it.  If he cannot change it, then Allah is not omnipotent.  Allah’s alleged omniscience means knowledge, a human concept, derived totally by non-human, and unknowable, means.  We are back to unknowability again.

cont'd

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2007, 01:35:55 PM »

If Allah does not know the future with certainty, then he is not omniscient.  If he is not omniscient, then he is also not omnipotent since his omnipotence necessitates omniscience.

How did Allah come by his knowledge?  If Allah acquired it, then he began without omniscience, thus was not omnipotent.  If Allah “just has” knowledge, without acquisition, then Allah acts by means not of this universe.  Actions extra to the universe mean no identity and no causality for Allah, and these mean, no Allah.

What is infallibility?  It means, to be incapable of error.  Allah, thus, can make no mistakes.  He is, after all, omniscient.  However, if Allah can make no mistakes, then Allah cannot be omnipotent.  If he makes mistakes or creates errors, then he cannot be omniscient.  Allah just cannot be at all.

What does omni-benevolent mean?  It is just another way of saying that Allah is all good.  In short, whatever Allah does is absolutely good.

If Allah is all good, why does he run this place called Hell, and why does he predestine so many humans to end up there in eternal torture?  After all, Allah created Hell, and Islam makes it clear that Allah runs it.  The Koran makes clear that some 70,000 to 80,000 humans will enter Paradise, while all of the rest will enter Hell; and, only 25% of all married women have any chance for Paradise at all.  When you die in Islam, you will ultimately end up either in Paradise or Hell.  Those are the only choices.

Smith puts this one well, “To be omnibenevolent, [Allah] must be capable of evil but always choose the good.  If [Allah] deliberately chooses evil, he is immoral.”  (p. 80).  Can an omnibenevolent being be immoral?  If he cannot, he is not omnipotent.  If he can, and if he chooses such, then he is not good or benevolent.  If Allah is all good, why is there so much evil in the affairs of humans, and so much suffering through the world?  If Allah does not know about the evil and the suffering, then Allah is not omniscient.  If Allah knows but permits them, then Allah is not all good.  If Allah is either not omniscient or all good, then he is not omnipotent.

If Islamists retreat into Allah’s unknowability in order to escape the fallacies involved in omniscience, omnipotence, omni-benevolence, and infallibility, then Allah ceases to exist—because he has lost his identity.

Let us take up the third principle of Islam.  This one claims that Allah created the universe, all entities within it, and all actions within the universe.

For the moment, let us suppose that the universe required a creator.  Opening that door a little opens that door fully.  If the universe requires a creator, and if Allah is that creator, it means that everything requires a creator.  If so, then, who created Allah?  While struggling with that question, any of us can see quickly that we force the need for something to have created Allah, then to something else creating the something that created Allah, and so on.  Logicians refer to this as the “problem of infinite regress”:  Every creation requires a creator.  This goes on without end, which is preposterous.  And, if the universe was created, how does claiming that Allah created it explain anything?  It does not.

Commonly the next question asked takes the form of, well, if Allah did not create the universe, who did?  The answer usually blows peoples’ minds:  No one did.  The universe was not created.

People have grave trouble with the metaphysical fact that the universe was not created.  The trouble, I believe, comes from hand-me-down religious influences in the culture and complete lack of philosophical education of children and adults.  Once anyone catches on to the nature of metaphysics, then one is freed from this thinking trap forever.

So, let us demolish this thinking trap.

What is the universe?  It is everything, absolutely everything, without exception.  Call it “universe” or call it “existence” or call it “reality.”  These are synonyms for everything that is.

Another question here exposes one of the great problems causing the thinking trap.  What is outside the universe?  Or, given some of the “science” fiction, what other universes are there?  The answer to both is “none.”  Nothing is outside the universe, and there are no other universes.

To grasp this, recall that the universe is everything, with nothing left over.  That is the identity of the universe, and there is no other identity.  To say that the universe is finite is just another way of asserting the fact that the universe has identity, but it does not allow opening the door to stepping outside the universe.  Reality is sovereign.  There is no “outside” to step into.  Nothing is nothing, not just some variety of something.  Every something exists in the universe.  Said another way, if something exists, it is in the universe.  There are no other universes or alternative realities and no evidence for any.

Doesn’t the Big Bang Theory prove me wrong?  No, it does not.  First off, the Big Bang Theory is just that, a theory.  Physicists are playing with this notion, seeking to prove it and thus far have not.  Evidence lines up for and against the theory.  We have much to learn about the nature of the universe.  But, even if the Big Bang Theory were true, it would be no more than a part of the identity of the universe.

There is nothing outside the universe.  In fact, there is no outside to the universe.

The universe “just is.”  It was not created.  It exists.  It is just there, and it just is what it is.  The only thing we can do is to learn as much as we can about its nature which includes those things in the universe.

One of the commonest mental hang-ups concerning the universe is the notion that things are too orderly for there not to have been a master plan.  This is the Argument from Design, as it has been known historically.

Look at the beauteous wonders in the heavens; look at all of the complexities of everything, even look at life itself.  There’s just no way this could just happen.  There had to be a designer, and that designer is Allah.

Why should we give Allah credit for the things being what they are?  Things are what they are, and they do what they do, because they are what they are.  Things behave according to their natures.  They can do nothing else.  That restates first the Law of Identity, then the Law of Causality.  The order, the beauty, and the complexity are all statements about the natures of all the things under consideration.

We must be very careful here not to let ignorance cloud our thinking.  For example, how life arose has not been answered yet by scientists, nor have all the facets of the nature of life been explored.  There is much about life that we do not know right now.  However, not knowing does not authorize anyone to substitute a false something where there is not yet an explanation.  “I don’t know,” applies to much in the universe that humans have not had time, knowledge, and means to learn enough about.  Life is just one of those insufficiently delineated things.  However, saying “I don’t know,” does not provide any basis for substituting Allah as an explanation of identity and causality for anything whatsoever.  Allah explains nothing, particularly life.

Allah is nothing.  There is no Allah.  Allah did not create the universe because there is no Allah, and the universe was not created.  Allah’s extraordinary qualities are internally self-refuting and mutually contradictory, because they do not exist, because Allah does not exist.  Muhammad was never the prophet of Allah because there has never been an Allah, and Muhammad did not receive revelations from Allah because revelations do not exist, and because Allah does not exist.

We have invalidated the axioms of Islam.  We invalidated each of the three separately, knowing that invalidating any one makes the other two invalid as well.  Historically and in terms of reality, Islam has no validity, no truth to itself, no adherence to reality, and is in fact nothing more than self-serving statements originated by a self-serving warlord to justify his actions and to recruit fellow scoundrels.

For some 1400 years, ignorant Muslims have been mired in this mental La Brea Tar Pit called Islam.  They have died and continue to die for this fiction, which shows how powerful ideas are in human affairs.  To believe in Islam, a normal human being has to surrender stewardship of his most valuable possession and his sole means of survival, his mind.

A television commercial comes up and applies to those who accept Islam:  A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

cont'd

Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the