Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:52:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Threats from Ex, need prayer
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Threats from Ex, need prayer  (Read 3278 times)
TigerLily
Gold Member

Laugh often,long & loud.Laugh until you feel it!

View Profile
« on: November 26, 2007, 11:54:05 AM »

For ya'll that know my situation I just wanted to ask  that ya'll please remember me and my boys in prayer.. My ex called yesterday and informed that he will be doing anything and everything it takes to make me look like an unfit mother due to my health and take my kids.. now i have talked to tom here and got some information and have talked to legal aid, he will get himself into trouble doing this cause he will get found to be a liar.. he is threatening to do this if i DARE (his words) go after him in court for childsupport he said * they can come live with me and i'll support them here but wil not do anything to support you* I know and understand that he is spouting off threats and such but knowing him and having been on the other end of his fits.. I know that regardless he will try to do this..regardless of the possible bad outcome for him.. he and his parents are out to destroy me cause he is totally innocent of everthing and anything and I am 110% rotten and horrid and all that junk.. so what i am asking prayer for is that God intervien and stop this, stop him and his family cause even tho they woudnt succeed , they could in the meantime succeed in putting me and my boys thru alot of hell on earth.. like calling the welfare or (state assistance it would be called in US) and telling them lies and then the welfare will have to come and do visits and such to see if its true etc etc, theres alot that he could do before its time that I can file for the divorce and get him into court..
im posting a pic of my kids here.. i dont normally do this but i want ya'll to see my beautiful boys, the ones he is trying to take and trying to put thru hel for his own pleasure..
thank u for the prayers and once again forgive the length.. im not in a good state today due to this so forgive the seemingly complaints and please pray..
luv and hugs
tigerlily

sorry the second one is so big.. all i could find in a sec..  these are my babies and even the thought of ever loosing them kills me..
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 11:58:51 AM by TigerLily » Logged

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 12:17:40 PM »

Hello TigerLily,

Sister Michelle, I just sent you another email that you should get any minute.

Those are some fine looking young men. Sister, you already know that you and your boys are already in my prayers and will be from now on. Everything you said to me will stay private. At this point, I'll just say that your husband's threats are immature. Whatever he does will simply be digging a hole that he will fall into. The biggest thing now is keeping yourself and the boys safe. If there's a hint of violence, let the appropriate authorities handle it and consider a protective order. I don't know what they call it there, but I'm sure that they have something close.

In the meantime -

KEEP LOOKING UP!!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Ephesians 1:18-23 NASB
I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you will know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what is the surpassing greatness of His power toward us who believe. These are in accordance with the working of the strength of His might which He brought about in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. And He put all things in subjection under His feet, and gave Him as head over all things to the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 12:59:50 PM »

Sister if it helps you any then you ramble all you want. With your health problems, pressure of this sort is not good for you or those very handsome young men of yours. You need to stay on your feet as much as possible and if it helps to do so by rambling then ramble away. I am sure that Brother Tom has already given you some very great advice so I will leave it to say that I will be praying for all concerned.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 01:19:15 PM »

Sister Michelle,

I echo what Pastor Roger said. Ramble all you want. I've been long-winded all of my life with or without problems, so I'm a rambling expert.   Grin  I got in trouble for talking too much all through school, and I still ramble often. Even my kids accuse me of this, so I kid them now by asking if they would like to hear a long story. The answer is always NO.  My poor old 16 year old dog will put up with me, but he's deaf.   Grin

TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 02:33:19 PM »

Sister if it helps you any then you ramble all you want. With your health problems, pressure of this sort is not good for you or those very handsome young men of yours. You need to stay on your feet as much as possible and if it helps to do so by rambling then ramble away. I am sure that Brother Tom has already given you some very great advice so I will leave it to say that I will be praying for all concerned.

yes bro tom has indeed given me some awesome advice but bro Roger, any advice is welcome! trust me..
I cant even tell ya how wonderful it feels to know I have friends that are there for me..thank u thank u thank u..
As for the rambling.. lol u may regret saying that im welcome to ramble.. haha.. but no seriously...I appreciate what ya'll said and your right.. about needing to talk it out..its hard cause i try not to talk and vent in front of the kids and such..

Sister Michelle,

I echo what Pastor Roger said. Ramble all you want. I've been long-winded all of my life with or without problems, so I'm a rambling expert.   Grin  I got in trouble for talking too much all through school, and I still ramble often. Even my kids accuse me of this, so I kid them now by asking if they would like to hear a long story. The answer is always NO.  My poor old 16 year old dog will put up with me, but he's deaf.   Grin

ROFL.. we'd get along great.. I have always been accused of having the "gift of Gab" lol i cant even imagine what they are talking about hehe.. some thinking we could have some really good long talks lol..
anyways. thanks for the praying and the help..

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 04:18:03 PM »

Sister as I told y'all in my email to you earlier, yes I'll be saying extra prayers for you.

And as I told you in the email. You may vent to me anytime you feel the need (email.)

HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2007, 10:50:10 PM »

Those are certainly very handsome boys!  You will be in my prayers too and already are.
The only advice I can give you, and Tom probably has told you the same thing already is document EVERYTHING.  Get you a note pad and date and document every phone call, visit, words said, actions.  EVERYTHING.  If you need it later you wont' have to rely on memory.  You will have it all handy.  Cheesy
Yes ma'am.  Better people than him have been buried by paperwork.

Let us fight the good fight!
Brother Jerry
Global Moderator
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2007, 09:46:26 AM »

Tiger let me first say you have my deepest prayers for you and the boys.

as for this
they are my life (on earth..)
I heard a preacher once say this at a couples convention. 

There is something you can take with you when you pass away.  It is not money, it is not fame, it is not fortune, it is your family....
Think about it...if you raised your family up to accept JEsus into their hearts then they too will be in heaven with you.

So not only are they your life on earth...but they will be Jesus' life in heaven.

Sincerely
Brother Jerry

------
I am like most fathers.  I, like most, want more for my children than I have.

I am unlike most fathers.  What I would like my children to have more of is crowns to lay at Jesus feet.
TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2007, 10:00:39 AM »

Tiger let me first say you have my deepest prayers for you and the boys.

as for thisI heard a preacher once say this at a couples convention. 

There is something you can take with you when you pass away.  It is not money, it is not fame, it is not fortune, it is your family....
Think about it...if you raised your family up to accept JEsus into their hearts then they too will be in heaven with you.

So not only are they your life on earth...but they will be Jesus' life in heaven.

Thank u bro Jerry.. I truly appreciate your prayers..and you know you you are absolutely right! they are my life now and forever more by the grace of God!!thanks for bringing that to my attention!!
Hugs
Tigerlily

Brother Jerry
Global Moderator
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2007, 12:48:03 PM »

You are most welcome.
That was really brought home to me over the past week.  With the passing of my father-in-law I reflected upon his family and my mother-in-law, brother-in-law, his wife, my wife, and my two boys are all walking with God so Dad will be bringing a whole host of folks to the party.

Sincerely
Brother Jerry

------

I am unlike most fathers.  What I would like my children to have more of is crowns to lay at Jesus feet.
TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2007, 12:04:43 PM »

You are most welcome.
That was really brought home to me over the past week.  With the passing of my father-in-law I reflected upon his family and my mother-in-law, brother-in-law, his wife, my wife, and my two boys are all walking with God so Dad will be bringing a whole host of folks to the party.

Im sorry for the loss of your family member my friend.. I know ya'll shall see him once again but as humans when a loved one leaves it causes us pain and hurt so I pray for you and your family! but yyou are right He is bringing home with him an awesome group of people!! God is Good all the time!!

luv and hugs
tigerlily

Brother Jerry
Global Moderator
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2007, 10:48:33 AM »

God is Good all the time!!

AMEN

Sincerely
Brother Jerry

------

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the