Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 04:53:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Twitterbugdust
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Twitterbugdust  (Read 17369 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: November 24, 2007, 09:19:59 PM »

Grin   Grin   Grin   ROFL!

I had forgotten that graphic, but I haven't forgotten that we've had fun in serving the LORD together. I know that I receive a blessing every time that I log on to Christians Unite. It's nice to get away and spend time with so many sweet Christians who love the LORD.

AMEN!!

By the way, I read an earlier post that indicated I might be a turkey. This is proof that I'm not am. I'm a penguin turkey and proud of it. I've even been called an Emperor Tom and I'm ready for a party! I hope that someone remembered to bring the fish. (Note the little play on words.)    Grin

There I fixed your post above for you brother. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: November 24, 2007, 09:21:39 PM »

I do have a baby picture of Dreamweaver.

ROLF!!

Where did you find that..........................

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: November 24, 2007, 09:26:46 PM »

Brother Bob, I'll be sending up some extra prayers for you. I'm sorry to hear that you're having such a hard time. Try some rest and please do what the doctor tells you to do.

Thank you brother, I'm listening for the most part of what the doc's tell me. Lizzie is only allowing me 1 hour tonight to read and post.

I got a big kick out of reading this thread. Brother, read it again for a few smiles. In the meantime, you will be in our prayers.

Love In Christ,
Tom

I had a blast yesterday posting here and there yesterday. Thats about the only thing that kept me going yesterday till Lizzy got home.

KEEP LOOKING UP!!

AMEN!! And today would be a great day to go to our real home!!

HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 24, 2007, 09:58:07 PM »

Well, for a gal that's not feeling real well today; I sure have got a lot done!  I took a bunch of CD's that I haven't listened to in ages, some books and some old VHS tapes to the bargin book store and got a few bucks.  While I was there I came across The New Testament on tape!  I am so excited because I make a lot of my gifts for Christmas and now I can listen to the Word while I'm doing it!  Whoopie!

I've also been simmering a large kettle of homemade Turkey Vegtable Noodle Soup and I'm fixin' to see if it kills me!  If I'm not back shortly just know that I'm putting in a good word for you all in Heaven!   Grin Grin

Let us fight the good fight!
HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 24, 2007, 10:41:24 PM »

mmmmmm-mmmmmm-mmmmmm!

I'm still here and boy was that yummy!   Cheesy

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 24, 2007, 11:14:54 PM »

I just finished off some homemade turkey pot pie with turkey dressing on the side.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 25, 2007, 12:59:03 AM »

ROLF!!

Where did you find that..........................

Hello Dreamweaver,

To remind you about what you asked about, you asked about a picture of a baby blowing raspberries and where I found it. Would you believe it if I told you I had it in a folder labeled "Dreamweaver's Baby Pictures"? I don't think that you will, so I'll just tell you that I found it in a jumbled up mess of 10,000 graphics.   Grin

Besides that, I'm confused. One minute I'm a turkey and the next minute I'm a penguin. BUT, remember it was a group we were talking about - "The Mod Squad". So, we're either all turkeys or penguins. Right now, turkeys are an endangered species. If we're going to be turkeys, I suggest that we wear a disguise and change our voices before we find ourselves slow-cooking in an oven. We would be safe as penguins because they don't taste good.   Grin

HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 25, 2007, 10:19:12 AM »

I just finished off some homemade turkey pot pie with turkey dressing on the side.

I LOVE homemade pot pie!  I was actually thinking of that while I was cooking my soup yesterday!  Since I made such a huge pot of it, I will have enough later in the week to thicken up and I'll make me one of those delicacies!

Right now, turkeys are an endangered species.

Leave it to me to see prophecy in this.  I think we are all turkeys since we are an "endangered species" and that what the rest of the world thinks we are!  I'll be a turkey! 

twitterbugdust

I am devinely favored... oh yes!! and flavored too

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 25, 2007, 03:01:12 PM »

Wow!! that is one serious raspberry there Dream WEaver... and who is the sharp dude int he uniform?

Please keep my son in prayer... He collapsed today and ended up in the hosp[ital... no answer as of yer... He is in Texas and I am here in Canada.. makes it really hard...  It's nice to have all you christian folks to rely on for prayer right now..

Instead of waiting for the storm to pass... I have learned to dance in the rain,jump in mud puddles, and sing "Bulah Land" all at the same time ... it makes the enemy mad...
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 25, 2007, 03:06:54 PM »

My prayers are with the whole family.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
TigerLily
Gold Member

Laugh often,long & loud.Laugh until you feel it!

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 25, 2007, 03:13:40 PM »

Hey DW.. Im happy to know that in our posting the otehr day that it helped you get thru.. I am in a state right now with pain.. oh man!! I hpe to God that ya'll aint in this much, awful, aint no real word to explain it!! sheesh.. anyways......glad I was able to help along with the others to make u feel ok for a bit.. Your always in my prayers as well as the others here..

PK TOM.. remember.. when you talk about the MOD Squad.. it has now and forever more been graduated to  MOD grampy Squad.. LOL.. gotta love it and it will stick hehe!!

All this talk of turkey stuff, mmmm makes me almost drool.. i LOVe turkey veg soup and turkey pot pie etc.. yumm lol..

BEP... regardless of what u might be.. we luvs ya! lol..

Praying here to wendy lady! luv u..

hugs
Tigerlily

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 25, 2007, 03:16:39 PM »

pastor Roger ,..
have u heard from DW or Tom today? just wondering how they are feeling? and How are you feeling?
Luv and prayers to ya'll..
Michelle

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 25, 2007, 03:25:44 PM »

No, I haven't heard from either of them yet. If they are able to come on it will probably be a little later as that is pretty normal for a Sunday. I understand the pain you are going through today. It gets especially bad when the weather turns as it is today. It's shifting back and forth between rain and snow.

TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 25, 2007, 04:38:47 PM »

No, I haven't heard from either of them yet. If they are able to come on it will probably be a little later as that is pretty normal for a Sunday. I understand the pain you are going through today. It gets especially bad when the weather turns as it is today. It's shifting back and forth between rain and snow.

Wel I will be praying that they are ok! thanks for letting me know..

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 26, 2007, 01:40:18 AM »

Wow!! that is one serious raspberry there Dream WEaver... and who is the sharp dude int he uniform?

Please keep my son in prayer... He collapsed today and ended up in the hosp[ital... no answer as of yer... He is in Texas and I am here in Canada.. makes it really hard...  It's nice to have all you christian folks to rely on for prayer right now..

Hello Sister Wendy,

I heard about your son in another thread and left a post. Your son is already in my prayers.

I used to be a fairly sharp dude in uniform, but I'm retired now.

Love In Christ,
Tom

KEEP LOOKING UP!!

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the