Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:09:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286807 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Tigerlilly here please...........
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tigerlilly here please...........  (Read 9977 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2007, 10:14:34 PM »

I'm done in and I haven't even started yet.

We know brother................ Wink

TigerLily
Gold Member

Laugh often,long & loud.Laugh until you feel it!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2007, 12:42:17 AM »

Yes there will be 32 people here from Church, and yes I've done all the cooking/baking. I'll finish up tomorrow morning.

Sheesh.. well Dw.. If i was in the neighborhood I'd be making #33 lol with all that good food (everything u named sounds soo good lo)l...and im thinking the fellowhip will be awesome..!!!
umm, didnt have any help to cook/bake?

You Da MAN my friend... You Da MAN!!!!! Kiss Wink Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  I am thoroughly impressed!!!!

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2007, 12:49:54 AM »

Sheesh.. well Dw.. If i was in the neighborhood I'd be making #33 lol with all that good food (everything u named sounds soo good lo)l...and im thinking the fellowhip will be awesome..!!!
umm, didnt have any help to cook/bake?

Sister all men should know how to cook, and bake. Mashed potatoes, gravy, jellied cranberries fresh corn I'll do tomorrow. 

If you remember I use to work in restaurants, so I'd better know how to bake and cook. Yes I've done all the work, Lizzie worked today or she would have helped me.

TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2007, 01:41:48 AM »

Sister all men should know how to cook, and bake. Mashed potatoes, gravy, jellied cranberries fresh corn I'll do tomorrow. 

If you remember I use to work in restaurants, so I'd better know how to bake and cook. Yes I've done all the work, Lizzie worked today or she would have helped me.

Emphasize on the SHOULD lol and your right! they should..My boys are growing up learning how this a assure you!! Smiley

ok sorry about that but it had slipped my mind about you working in resturants.. so ya, guess its most likly that ya would know all that!!.. Im still impressed..  Wink Cheesy

TTYlater!

Have a Wonderful thanksgiving in everyway.., as Im sure you will!

luv and hugs
Michelle

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2007, 02:26:37 AM »

Happy Thanksgiving

Everyone!

I will be praying that everyone has a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving. For those of you who are driving somewhere, please take the extra time to be safe. It's unfortunate that many will be drinking and driving. We don't drink, so we will be watching for others. Our little trip will be only 50 miles, but we plan to give ourselves plenty of time and be careful.

We will have a family gathering of about 50 people on a farm. Our highest priority will be to honor and Thank GOD.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable GIFT, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour Forever!

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2007, 08:35:47 AM »

Happy Thanksgiving

Everyone!

I will be praying that everyone has a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving. For those of you who are driving somewhere, please take the extra time to be safe. It's unfortunate that many will be drinking and driving. We don't drink, so we will be watching for others. Our highest priority will be to honor and Thank GOD.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable GIFT, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour Forever!

Ditto!!

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2007, 09:38:28 AM »

I agree with DW that all should know how to cook. If you're single ya still gotta eat and if you're not single it sometimes is necessary to have to help or to even take care of the wife and children. Some of the best times that a husband and wife can spend together is when they are helping each other in their daily tasks. It is the same in a wife helping her husband in doing his daily tasks. After all a wife is to be a help mate not a slave.

I pray that you all have a very happy, safe and wonderful Thanksgiving in the Lord today.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2007, 06:22:25 PM »

YUMMMY.. looks to good to throw lol..

hope ya'll are having a wonderful thanksgiving!!!!

Hugs
Michelle

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2007, 07:43:56 PM »

hope ya'll are having a wonderful thanksgiving!!!!

Hugs
Michelle

Yes I am sister Michelle, though I got sent to the bedroom, where the computer is..... While the women are doing dishes. Undecided  I really do dislike washing dishes. But I'll sneak out to the living room in a few more minutes.

W00 H00!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2007, 07:58:51 PM »

We had a wonderful time together in the Lord. Lots of pies left over though so there's plenty here for all that may want some.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2007, 08:05:05 PM »

We had a wonderful time together in the Lord. Lots of pies left over though so there's plenty here for all that may want some.

Out of the pies I made, there only 3 pieces left. Though the kids had a great time with the pies. For a few minutes it looked like the forum here. No I didn't mind to much, in fact I was laughing. Grin Grin Grin

TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2007, 08:08:22 PM »

ROFL.. LUV that cartoon!! to funny... but ya see.. only NORMAL people can eat NORMAL!!! that would exclude a few from here !!! hehehe....

I am happy to hear ya'll had a great time today!!
and DW.. all your pies are just about gone?? wow.. that was alot of pie lol.. tho i been thinking of pumpkin pie today,, droool.. it is sooo my favorite!!! Cheesy

I did miss ya'll on here today tho! to quiet without ya'll on here lol..

Hugs
Tigerlily

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2007, 08:12:56 PM »

Quote from: TigerLily
DW.. all your pies are just about gone?? wow.. that was alot of pie lol.. tho i been thinking of pumpkin pie today,, droool.. it is sooo my favorite!!! Cheesy

Sister there is no pumpkin pie left, just 3 pieces of apple pie left.

Well I'm sneaking back out to the living room. Y'all have a wonderful day in the Lord.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2007, 09:13:04 PM »

ROFL.. LUV that cartoon!! to funny... but ya see.. only NORMAL people can eat NORMAL!!! that would exclude a few from here !!! hehehe....

You talking about yourself again sister. Wink

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2007, 09:24:08 PM »

You talking about yourself again sister. Wink

That did sound like first hand experience speaking.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the