Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:56:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286807 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Tigerlilly here please...........
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tigerlilly here please...........  (Read 9975 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 26, 2007, 11:01:23 PM »

....  or is that "breaks" .....   Grin Grin Grin

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: November 27, 2007, 05:17:54 PM »

Nope thats brakes.......... Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue And.................

TigerLily
Gold Member

Laugh often,long & loud.Laugh until you feel it!

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 28, 2007, 10:58:58 AM »

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 28, 2007, 11:20:58 AM »

Nope thats brakes.......... Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue And.................

Maybe both?

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 28, 2007, 11:31:11 AM »

TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 28, 2007, 12:14:53 PM »

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 28, 2007, 12:51:59 PM »

Hello PK,

I have that picture of the kitten and really enjoy it. I really enjoy pictures and shows about animals, so Animal Planet is one of my favorite channels when I watch TV. In fact, I have a faithful little dog almost resting on my arm right now. He's 16 years old, and he used to meet me at the door night or day when I was working shift work on the police department. I recently lost his older partner to cancer, so he's alone with just humans. He doesn't think that he's a dog anyway.   Wink

I do collect pictures of animals, especially puppies and kittens, so I'll share a few kitten pictures with you. I had almost forgotten that you mainly like cats. I mainly like dogs as pets, but I do enjoy pictures and shows about cats.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 28, 2007, 01:28:09 PM »

The kittens are cute but this is my favorite one. He thinks that he's human, too.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 28, 2007, 02:04:43 PM »

The kittens are cute but this is my favorite one. He thinks that he's human, too.

Grin  Brother, he really looks a lot like my little dog, but my old man is all brown and gray. My poor little dog works three shifts every day:  1) Sleeping;  2) Eating;  3) And being petted. So, he's on duty constantly and never gets a day off.   Grin  Mine also does highly dangerous duty every day - undercover work. One might look at him right now and think that he's asleep, but he's actually involved in a covert operation. AND - trust me - he expects to be paid for all of his hazardous duty. For starters, he always gets to eat part of what we eat. His last trip to the Vet. indicates that he's in perfect health except for some senioritis problems.   Grin  He's either almost deaf or he has selective hearing. He also doesn't see very well. We plan to keep him happy and well as long as we can. I do have pictures of him, but I don't have a way to post them right now. He's a Heinze 57 Terrier mix, and he's been a wonderful companion. I'm almost sure that he's just over 16 years old

TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 28, 2007, 02:39:42 PM »

hi ya'll.. I love these pics. actually PK tom i love cats and dogs.. this pic is an identical pic of our pug, his name is pepper and when we got him for the kids he was 6 weeks old and could fit just nicely insie my 2 hands..  and this is how he looked when he was smaller

the top pic is what she looks like fully grown...

Thanks for all the pics, they just make ya smile eh! gotta love cute little animals and Tom.. animal planet is me and the kids all time favorite channel and when steve erwin got killed.. oh my.. my youngest zaccy cried for DAYS..
i kinda felt horible about it to,,

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 28, 2007, 04:47:41 PM »

Grin  Brother, he really looks a lot like my little dog, but my old man is all brown and gray. My poor little dog works three shifts every day:  1) Sleeping;  2) Eating;  3) And being petted. So, he's on duty constantly and never gets a day off.   Grin  Mine also does highly dangerous duty every day - undercover work. One might look at him right now and think that he's asleep, but he's actually involved in a covert operation. AND - trust me - he expects to be paid for all of his hazardous duty. For starters, he always gets to eat part of what we eat. His last trip to the Vet. indicates that he's in perfect health except for some senioritis problems.   Grin  He's either almost deaf or he has selective hearing. He also doesn't see very well. We plan to keep him happy and well as long as we can. I do have pictures of him, but I don't have a way to post them right now. He's a Heinze 57 Terrier mix, and he's been a wonderful companion. I'm almost sure that he's just over 16 years old

lol ... That sounds somewhat like my little one except he is younger so he doesn't have the senioritis problems yet except for an occasional hip problem from an injury he had as a pup. He is a little too good at sounding the alarm when someone is at the door also.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 28, 2007, 04:51:19 PM »

Pugs are cute especially when they are pups. They remind me of the cartoon depiction of the tough ole gangster of the 40's and 50's that turns and runs when a threat comes their way.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 28, 2007, 07:22:17 PM »

We haz bodyguard  ...   he runz fast.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 28, 2007, 07:38:48 PM »

Mandatory Health insurance for all.

Wait a minute, I'm discussing my support for President with Hamas.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 28, 2007, 08:07:21 PM »

Mandatory Health insurance for all.

Wait a minute, I'm discussing my support for President with Hamas.

Grin   ROFL!

These democrats have to leave before they bankrupt all of us.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the