Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 07:39:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286810 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Hillary Clinton is the Woman riding on the beast in Rev: 17
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hillary Clinton is the Woman riding on the beast in Rev: 17  (Read 2850 times)
Gayla

View Profile
« on: October 29, 2007, 02:22:01 PM »

God has given me soooo many dreams and visions concerning this, she will win and link the USA the with  European Economic Community....the mark of the beast is already set up and ready to go with the Bio-Chip....Christ is Comming soon!!what do you all think about this??

People You've got to remember that God deals in the physical and spiritual all throughout his word, I know she is not the City, or Babylon some of you guys are too book taught to see and understand  anything in the Spiritual Sense,  just think about it...She's the Senator of New York....I know the visions that God has given me.....I saw the world trade center disaster before it ever happened and I told allot of people, needless to say my phone rang off the hook  that sad day.  God is a Spirit and those of us who would know him must come to know him in Spirit and truth.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 12:45:27 AM by Gayla » Logged
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 02:47:12 PM »

The "woman" on the beast is not a woman but a city:

Rev 17:18  And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Littleboy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 03:14:24 PM »

Hi Gayla,
1st & foremost,
One should be very careful when it comes to the Book of Revalation....
As the Pastor said, It is a "city".
Please be careful, Satan can SHOW himself as an Angel of Light!
I've studied this Book for over 30 yrs. and others that pretain to this matter,
and that would be like saying: that the woman about to give birth and flee to the into the Desert,
Was the quenn of England?
And once again, That isn't a woman either, It's Isreal...

I too thought that Hillary would win, Based on the last elections,
However i'm not to sure about that know... And thank God!
Hillary, Reid of Nev., and the Pelosi's of our Goverment have shot themselves in the feet!
Reid & Pelosi have a 11% approval rating... Praise God!
This tells me that alot of Dems. are Mad...
If Christians will ALL stand-up and Vote, We can remove these people that are ruinning OUR Country FOR the sake of VOTES & AGENDAS!
I Pray we take our land BACK!!!
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 06:04:08 PM »

The woman who rides the beast, that woman is a city built on seven hills that reigns over the kings of the earth! There is no justification for seeking some other hidden meaning. Yet books have been written and sermons preached insisting that "Mystery Babylon" is the United States. That is clearly not the case, for the United States as Sodom, considering the honor now given to homosexuals, but it is definitely not the Babylon that John sees in this vision. The woman is a city.

Furthermore, she is a city built on seven hills. That specification eliminates ancient Babylon. Only one city has for more than 2000 years been known as the city on seven hills. That city is Rome. The Catholic Encyclopedia states: "It is within the city of Rome, called the city of seven hills, that the entire area of Vatican State proper is now confined" (The Catholic Encyclopedia, Thomas Nelson, 1976, s.v. "Rome").

The first thing we are told about the woman is that she is a "whore" (Revelation 17:1), that earthly kings "have committed fornication" with her 2 , and that "all the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication" 3. Why would a city be called a whore and be accused of having committed fornication with kings? Such an indictment would never be made of London or Moscow or Paris--or any other ordinary city. It wouldn't make sense.

Fornication and adultery are used in the Bible in both the physical and the spiritual sense. Of Jerusalem God said, "How is the faithful city become a harlot!" (Isaiah 1:21). Israel, whom God had set apart from all other peoples to be holy for His purposes, had entered into unholy, adulterous alliances with the idols-worshiping nations about her. She had "committed adultery with stones and with stocks [idols] (Jeremiah 3:9); "and with their idols have they committed adultery" (Ezekiel 23:37). the entire chapter of Ezekiel 16 explains Israel's spiritual adultery in detail, both with heathen nations and with their false gods, as do many other passages.

There is no way that a city could engage in literal, fleshly fornication. Thus we can only conclude that John, like the prophets in the Old Testament, is using the term in its spiritual sense. The city, therefore, must claim a spiritual relationship with God. Otherwise such an allegation would be meaningless.

Though it is built on seven hills, there would be no reason to accuse Rio de Janeiro of spiritual fornication. It makes no claim of having a special relationship with God. And though Jerusalem has that relationship, it cannot be the woman riding on the beast, for it is not built on seven hills. Nor does it meet the other criteria by which this woman is to be identified.

Against only one other city in history could a charge of fornication be leveled. That city is Rome, and more specifically Vatican City. She claims to have been the worldwide headquarters of Christianity since its beginning and maintains that claim to this day. Her pope enthroned in Rome claims to be the exclusive representative of God, the vicar of Christ. Rome is the headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church, and in that too she is unique.

Numerous churches, of course, are headquartered in cities, but only one city is the headquarters of a church. The Mormon Church, for example, is headquartered in Salt Lake City, but there is much more to Salt Lake City than the Mormon Church. No so with Vatican City. It is the heartbeat of the Roman Catholic Church and nothing else. She is a spiritual entity that could very well be accused of spiritual fornication if she did not remain true to Christ.

Gayla, you need to be careful when making a statement like this. If this is a prophecy, and it doesn't come true, you can be called a "false prophet."

Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets will rise up and deceive and lead many into error.

You may also want to read The Neglected Book of Jude this link is on Christians Unite forum.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 07:28:11 PM »

God has given me soooo many dreams and visions concerning this, she will win and link the USA the with  European Economic Community....the mark of the beast is already set up and ready to go with the Bio-Chip....Christ is Comming soon!!what do you all think about this??

Hello Gayla,

WELCOME!

I would say that you need to pay more attention to your Bible and do some Bible study. We have many highly detailed studied already on the forum that should give you a good start. You're dreaming about the wrong part of the world and confusing places with people.

The whole world is increasingly evil, and this part of the world is no exception. The major players in Bible Prophecy are ancient and they still exist today. In fact, the Bible makes it fairly easy to determine some of the main entities of end of this Age of Grace events. Many of them are specifically named with names that we still recognize today. To save you same time and effort, one of the keys is to look at the ancient Roman Empire and Israel. The U.S. isn't there and would be a waste of time.

Love In Christ,
Tom

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2007, 05:01:27 PM »

Gayla Added:

People You've got to remember that God deals in the physical and spiritual all throughout his word, I know she is not the City, or Babylon some of you guys are too book taught to see and understand  anything in the Spiritual Sense,  just think about it...She's the Senator of New York....I know the visions that God has given me.....I saw the world trade center disaster before it ever happened and I told allot of people, needless to say my phone rang off the hook  that sad day.  God is a Spirit and those of us who would know him must come to know him in Spirit and truth.

Hello Gayla,

I see that you've added on to your post. The Holy Bible is always the way to judge false prophets and false teachers since the Bible is the ultimate truth - GOD'S WORD. GOD'S WORD was also the way 2,000 years ago, and nothing has changed. By "book taught", if you're talking about the Holy Bible that would be correct. Someone speaking contrary to the Holy Bible would not be speaking truth. What you're saying isn't even close to the Holy Bible, so we would have "your word" to believe or GOD'S WORD to believe. We'll choose GOD'S WORD.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable GIFT, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour Forever!

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2007, 05:21:16 PM »

some of you guys are too book taught to see and understand  anything in the Spiritual Sense

There are many coming forward today that are not "book taught" enough through the Holy Spirit's guidance to be able "to see and understand anything in the spiritual sense".

Hello Gayla,

I see that you've added on to your post. The Holy Bible is always the way to judge false prophets and false teachers since the Bible is the ultimate truth - GOD'S WORD. GOD'S WORD was also the way 2,000 years ago, and nothing has changed. By "book taught", if you're talking about the Holy Bible that would be correct. Someone speaking contrary to the Holy Bible would not be speaking truth. What you're saying isn't even close to the Holy Bible, so we would have "your word" to believe or GOD'S WORD to believe. We'll choose GOD'S WORD.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable GIFT, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour Forever!

Amen!

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Littleboy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2007, 06:28:10 PM »

It's because that i'm/we're Spirit taught that we CAN Recognize the Truth of Gods words.
It's a person that is "Book taught" as you say, that can only see her as a Woman and not what John was saying in a Spiritual Sense...
Remember,
A man can't even say That Jesus is the Son of God,
Unless the Spirit of God Has put it within him to do so!
Their's probably a couple 100 yrs. of Spiritual Guidance @ this site...
Duane
ollie
Gold Member

Being born again, .....by the word of God,

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2007, 09:03:38 PM »

Hillary Clinton is the Woman riding on the beast in Rev: 17

It is Rome in my view.

ollie

Support your local Christian.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2007, 09:33:52 PM »

It is Rome in my view.

ollie

Hello Ollie,

It's great to hear from you. We've been missing you. YES - It is Rome. The Bible does almost everything except to spell it out for us. Times for Christians are getting harder, but the times for us are also getting exciting. We all need to remember that this world isn't our Home, and our citizenship is in Heaven. We are weary travelers, but we are probably going home soon. What a day of rejoicing that will be!

The Anti-Christ will rise up from the revived Roman Empire. The key to many Bible Prophecies is with Rome and Jerusalem. It's more than symbolic that Rome belongs to the devil and Jerusalem belongs to GOD. The world will witness many horrible things from both of them until the SECOND COMING OF CHRIST. The last days of this Age of Grace appear to be near. There's a reason why the Bible states that government will be on the shoulders of JESUS CHRIST. It will be after HIS SECOND COMING.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Revelation 21:1-6 NASB
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea. And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them, and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away." And He who sits on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new." And He *said, "Write, for these words are faithful and true." Then He said to me, "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost.

Isaiah 2:1-5 NASB
The word which Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. Now it will come about that In the last days The mountain of the house of the LORD Will be established as the chief of the mountains, And will be raised above the hills; And all the nations will stream to it. And many peoples will come and say, "Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, To the house of the God of Jacob; That He may teach us concerning His ways And that we may walk in His paths." For the law will go forth from Zion And the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. And He will judge between the nations, And will render decisions for many peoples; And they will hammer their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, And never again will they learn war. Come, house of Jacob, and let us walk in the light of the LORD.

Revelation 21:10-23 NASB
And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the holy city, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, having the glory of God. Her brilliance was like a very costly stone, as a stone of crystal-clear jasper. It had a great and high wall, with twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels; and names were written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the sons of Israel. There were three gates on the east and three gates on the north and three gates on the south and three gates on the west. And the wall of the city had twelve foundation stones, and on them were the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. The one who spoke with me had a gold measuring rod to measure the city, and its gates and its wall. The city is laid out as a square, and its length is as great as the width; and he measured the city with the rod, fifteen hundred miles; its length and width and height are equal. And he measured its wall, seventy-two yards, according to human measurements, which are also angelic measurements. The material of the wall was jasper; and the city was pure gold, like clear glass. The foundation stones of the city wall were adorned with every kind of precious stone. The first foundation stone was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, chalcedony; the fourth, emerald; the fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, topaz; the tenth, chrysoprase; the eleventh, jacinth; the twelfth, amethyst. And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; each one of the gates was a single pearl. And the street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass. I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. And the city has no need of the sun or of the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God has illumined it, and its lamp is the Lamb.

Littleboy

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2007, 10:01:18 PM »

Yes, Without a doubt in my mind, It's Rome...
I've been telling people that for over 30 yrs.(12 yrs. old)
Thank You for reassuring me that I have held onto the truth...
Your Loving Brother Duane

HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2007, 10:24:34 PM »

Hello Ollie,

It's great to hear from you. We've been missing you. YES - It is Rome. The Bible does almost everything except to spell it out for us. Times for Christians are getting harder, but the times for us are also getting exciting. We all need to remember that this world isn't our Home, and our citizenship is in Heaven. We are weary travelers, but we are probably going home soon. What a day of rejoicing that will be!

Exciting times indeed!  I can hardly wait to get up in the morning to see what other "signs of the times" the day holds!

Let us fight the good fight!
HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2007, 10:31:20 PM »

There are many coming forward today that are not "book taught" enough through the Holy Spirit's guidance to be able "to see and understand anything in the spiritual sense".

Amen!

And we all know that the Bible says that if it were possible, even the elect could be fooled.  As you and others have pointed out, as Christians it is so important to know what the Word says.

Let us fight the good fight!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the