Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:49:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Signs of the Lord's Return and the End of the Age
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Signs of the Lord's Return and the End of the Age  (Read 118845 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2008, 10:50:51 AM »

Hello DreamWeaver,

Again, I offer my sincere thanks for you compiling all of this information in a manner that makes it easy to find and study. Categorizing the information also puts it in a perspective that should help everyone understand the significance of the BIG PICTURE. Brother, I'll just pray that we all seek GOD'S Will and yield to it.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2008, 05:12:30 PM »

Brother, I'll just pray that we all seek GOD'S Will and yield to it.

AMEN!!

I hope you know why I only do this once a month.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2008, 10:50:04 PM »

AMEN!!

I hope you know why I only do this once a month.

Brother,

I'll guess this is the most logical way to do it. Shorter periods of time might not reflect the change and escalation, but we might not be here over longer periods of time. I do believe that CHRIST could RAPTURE HIS CHURCH at any time now. Am I close?

Love In Christ,
Tom

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 NASB
But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve as do the rest who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus. For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words.

1 Corinthians 15:50-58 NASB
Now I say this, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For this perishable must put on the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality. But when this perishable will have put on the imperishable, and this mortal will have put on immortality, then will come about the saying that is written, "DEATH IS SWALLOWED UP in victory. "O DEATH, WHERE IS YOUR VICTORY? O  DEATH, WHERE IS YOUR STING?" The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law; but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2008, 07:29:47 PM »

Brother,

I'll guess this is the most logical way to do it. Shorter periods of time might not reflect the change and escalation, but we might not be here over longer periods of time. I do believe that CHRIST could RAPTURE HIS CHURCH at any time now. Am I close?

Love In Christ,
Tom

Yup your right, also it takes alot of time for me to do the links.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2008, 10:56:44 AM »

Islamic Fascists suggest that non-Malays be tattooed like Jews in Nazi Germany

While discussing the recent controversy over the issue of corpse snatching by Islamic authorities, these two Islamofascists (two Malaysian Muslim bloggers, Mahaguru58 and MENJ) go into a little diatribe trivializing the agony and stress that family members face at the hands of the menacing Shariah authorities.

If that weren't bad enough, Mahaguru58 then ominously suggests the following with regard to how non-Muslims can prevent themselves from being buried as Muslims.......and I quote:

"Those who feel very strongly about it, this is going to offend some people I don't ..., they should have it tattooed on their chest like what Adolf Hitler did, you know, this is a Jew right?, and they had tattoos. So those who are now so adamant on not wanting to be buried as a Muslim, or whatever, for whatever reason, they should have it tattooed on their chest."

These two Nazi wannabes then go on further, referring to non-Muslims as being recalcitrant about not wanting their loved ones buried as a Muslim, completely ignoring the suspicious circumstances in which corpses were snatched.

Mahaguru58 reaffirms his Nazi leanings with the following, and I quote:

"I think they should tattoo it on their chest or forehead 'I am a kafir'."

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2008, 11:38:18 PM »

The top US Spy Chief warns Congress about China, Russia and OPEC oil producing countries

The US National Director of Intelligence, Michael McConnel, spoke of his concerns in the annual assessment of potential threats when addressing Congress recently and suggested that the threats in which economic matters join terrorism, nuclear proliferation and computer networking vulnerabilities were the top security issues.

McConnel said he was concerned about the financial capabilities of Russia, China and the OPEC countries and the potential use of their market access to exert financial leverage to political ends.

The intelligence assessment by the US chief spy referring to the threat from China, Russia and the OPEC oil producing nations is a page out of Bible prophecy for the Last Days.

An intelligence report that focuses on China, Russia and the OPEC oil producing states has made it clear that these three different geopolitical entities can use economics to affect politics in the world. The world is today watching Russia and its leader, Vladimir Putin, take control of energy sources that supply Europe and has positioned itself to impact geopolitical activities in Europe. At the same time, China with its almost twenty-five percent of the world's total population is developing a major military force with control of all the sea lanes from the OPEC nations to the refineries in China. OPEC oil producing nations can and are manipulating political activities through its control of oil production supplying the needs of nations with ever increasing needs.

These three political entities will be major players in the End Time scenario that is found in Bible prophecy. Russia leads a coalition of nations against the Jewish state of Israel in the Last Days, Ezekiel 38:2, where Magog is the political name for modern-day Russia. OPEC nations will be the nations that form the alliance led by Russia, Ezekiel 38:2-6. China is referred to as the Kings of the East, Revelation 16:12, that brings a mighty force to Jerusalem to form an army of nations to stop the Return of Jesus Christ.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2008, 04:41:13 PM »

A lot of situations seem to be converging all at the same time.

Does anyone watch 'Prophecy in the News'. a Christian news commentary, on Sky Angel? They were reviewing Bush's visit to Israel last month. I thought it might be interesting to add some of their observations about the events of that time. I hadn't heard a lot of this:

This was a very important visit because he (Bush) was opposed by all of the Orthodox Jews, in fact they wore sackcloth to the Western Wall in protest of George Bush's visit.

Gary Stearman said, 'There is voluminous evidence that God gave Israel to the Jews. It's become a bone of contention, even as the prophets said it would be in the last days, prophecy is being fulfilled.'

He went to Israel for one purpose, says J.R.Church, and that was to make the Prime Minister of Israel and PA President Abbas, to sit down over the next 12 months and hammer out a peace accord to create a Palestinian State. He went for the purpose of carving a Palestinian State out of the heartland of Israel, God's Holy land. ...he wants to remove the Jews from sections of Jerusalem, and give all of that territory to Palestine making Jerusalem the capital of Palestine. Needless to say, this goes against the will of God.

There is now a San Hedrin, the San Hedrin takes us back to the time of Christ and before. And even though they're not recognized politically, one of these days they will be. They will annoint the Messiah as the King of Israel. But until then, of course, there are conflicts.

In what is called 'The Bush Scroll', written on parchment (which we got off of the internet), published by the San Hedrin court, signed by the President of that court in Israel, and also the Temple Institute, signed by Chaim Richmon (? spelling) the man who has made all of the tools for a Jewish Temple to be built, this is what they say:

In the name of the LORD Eternal God, to the Honorable Mr. George Bush, President of the USA, who comes seeking the presence of the Most High God to Jerusalem, City of God, divinely chosen sight of the Holy Temple, eternal capital of our land, the joy of the entire earth (Psalm 48:3), may it be rebuilt and established speedily and in our days, Amen.

Esteemed Mr. George W. Bush, the Chief Prince of Meshach and Tubal, leader of the west....

That's the way it starts!! This esteemed council called the San Hedrin, referred to George W. Bush as the Chief Prince of Meshach and Tubal! Meshach and Tubal are Russia, and to our mind might be Vladimir Putin, however the San Hedrin had differnt ideas, a different way of looking at things. They see George W. Bush as essentially being the leader of the entire world, including the territories of Meshac and Tubal!

In this Bush Scroll, they go on to give him the opportunity to be like Cyrus or he can be forever labeled as an enemy of Israel. Either to be their friend or their enemy and they say "thus if you truly desire peace and benevolence, you would be counted in the company of the truly righteous. We call upon you to declare to all the world that the land of Israel was bequeathed to the nation of Israel by the Creator of the World..."

Bush said in his statement there, that they must go back to the Armistice lines of 1947. That would take all of Jerusalem away, from the Mendlebaum Gate eastward, that would create only a small corridor, that highway that goes from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, and before the Jews fought the battle to free that little highway, they were being picked off by the enemy, there were snipers everywhere. Furthermore, the Temple Mt. at that time, was in the possession of the King of Jordan, but he doesn't want that, he just wanted the Jews to give up the territory. He's not going to give it back to Jordan, he's going to give it to the Palestinians. The interesting thing is Hamas is on the Temple Mount now and they have a radio station that broadcasts Moselm prayers 5 times a day!

Currently the de facto operators of the Temple Mount are the Arabs. But the San Hedrin are operating as though Israel is a whole country, in other words, they say by faith - you could say, Israel is ours - from the Jordan to the Mediterranean it should remain ours.

But George Bush said in Israel, the occupation of Palestine by the Jews must come to an end (he actually used those words).

Not only did the San Hedrin write him a letter and have it delivered, but also the once Head Rabbi of Israel, a Rabbi Modechai Eliyahu, published a letter that he had handed to the President. He told him that his agenda for peace goes against the will of God. He went on to say, granting the sight to murderers of women and children who blaspheme God, is an act against the Jewish people as well as God. Ever since the Jews of Gush Katif were expelled from their homes, (around the same time Katrina hit New Orleans, remarked J.R. Church), the Jewish communities have been bombarded with hundreds of rockets by Hamas as well as other Palestinian organizations. Hundreds of thousands of people who will live in similar danger if we were to abide by your peace plan. And then where would we end up? asked the Rabbi.

So, he's simply saying to Bush, you'd better take a stand for Israel if you understand the Bible. Anyone who believes the Bible is the Word of God, he said, has to understand that God gave this land to the Jews.

I thought this program was really interesting and wanted to share a little. If you'd like to see the show, they show it in it's entirety on their website. Very intersting!
Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2008, 06:00:48 PM »

Also got this from Bill Koenig:

Islam Infiltrating and Influencing Highest Levels of US Defense

by Bill Wilson, KIN Senior Analyst

A supporter of an Islamic terror organization with close ties to the Muslim Brotherhood terrorist group that has called for a "civilization jihad" against the US is using his bias to influence national defense policy in the war on terror as a high-ranking aide to Deputy Defense Secretary Gordan England. Hesham H. Islam is a special assitant to Mr. England. And according to World Net Daily, Mr. Islam used his position to criticize and orchestrate the removal of Major Stephen Coughlin, one of the military's leading authorities on Islamic war doctrine, because he was connecting Islam to terrorism.

WND reported that 'After Mr. Islam lodged complaints, Mr. Coughlin's contract with the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff at the Pentagon was not renewed.

Mr. Islam was also upset with briefings Coughlin recently prepared for the US military warning that major US Muslim groups were fronting for the Muslim Brotherhood, a worldwide jihadist movement based in Egypt. Mr. Islam, who was born and raised in Egypt, is heavily involved with one of the groups, the Islamic Society of North America.

During the recent terrorist funding trial of the Holy Land Foundation in Dallas, Texas, the US government named the Islamic Society of North America a branch of the Muslim Brotherhood and an un-indicted co-consipirator in the trial.

The Muslim Brotherhood's strategic plan for N. America , written in May 1991, names the Islamic Society of N. America first on a list of "our organizations and the organizations of our friends." The Muslim Brotherhood plan, which was also submitted as evidence in the recent Holy Land Foundation terrorist funding trial, calls for the colonization and destruction of the US by Islam.

The plan says the Muslims must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western Civilization from within and sabotaging it's 'miserable' house by their hands and the hands of believers so that it is eliminated and god's religion is made victorious over all religions.

That this man named Islam, with ties to a terrorist front organization, could influence a deputy defense secretary to the point of dismissing a leading authority on our nation's military doctrine against terrorism is an example of political correctness gone awry. This man appears to be using the Muslim religion to hide his espionage.

The US government has a paradigm that there must be separation of church and state, so this guy can do whatever he wants regarding his private beliefs. But that's the danger of mixing Islam with national defense: One is inherantly trying to destroy the other.

Jesus warned in Matthew 24:4 "Take heed that no man deceive you. "Deception is operating at our highest levels of our national defense."
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2008, 06:17:37 PM »

Islam Infiltrating and Influencing Highest Levels of US Defense

More on this:

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?topic=10548.msg235192#msg235192

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?topic=21165.0

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?topic=21094.msg237213#msg237213

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2008, 06:37:06 PM »

Hello Sister Barbara,

THANKS! - The information was fascinating

As a self-professed Christian, President Bush should be ashamed of his total ignorance about Israel and the Bible. I would expect something like this from a lost person who never read the Bible. In fact, I feel shame that President Bush represented a once Christian nation in this way. It's the ultimate hypocrisy to claim being a Christian and doing something on this massive scale against Israel.

I would hope that Israel ignores the wishes of President Bush, but we should know that Bible Prophecy will be fulfilled in GOD'S Way and GOD'S Time. Regardless, GOD'S Will Be Done!

HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2008, 10:52:57 PM »

That was amazing information.  Thanks Barbara!  Pretty scarry isn't it?  It is my belief that America will indeed, eventually turn on Israel as the end of days draws nearer.  And then we will cease to exsist.  "We" being America as the nation we know.  God will not stand for it.

Let us fight the good fight!
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2008, 12:42:51 PM »

Crop Prices Rise
Friday February 1, 4:36 pm ET
USDA Report Shows Crop Prices on the Rise Signaling More Cost Hurdles for Food Makers

NEW YORK (AP) -- The U.S. Department of Agriculture this week told food and meat producers something they already know -- agricultural commodity prices are on the rise.

According to the USDA's January report released Thursday on the average costs of good purchased by farmers to make agricultural commodities, prices overall are up 22 percent since January of last year.

ADVERTISEMENT
Specifically, prices for food grains are 72 percent higher than they were a year go, due largely to a big jump in wheat prices. Wheat has reached record levels due to soaring international demand and unfavorable weather which has cut into supply.

Many food makers depend on grain to make their products. Cereal and bread makers like Kellogg Co. and Kraft Foods Inc. have tried to offset the higher costs through price increases but the costs have still hit profit.

Shares of Kellogg rose 1 percent for the week, closing at $49.02 Friday. At Kraft, shares fell 0.8 percent this week to close at $29.42 Friday.

Feed grain prices, including corn and soybeans, are up 38 percent for the year. Meat and dairy producers, particularly, are affected by higher feed grains costs. If farmers must pay more to feed their animals, they typically pass along those costs to producers.

Corn and soybean prices soared in 2007 due largely to demand for the alternative fuel ethanol. Ethanol is made with corn, so more demand for the fuel led to higher prices of the grain. To take advantage of those prices, a number of grain farmers switched from planting soybeans to planting corn. That resulted in a smaller supply of soybeans, which pushed up the price of that grain as well.

Shares of Tyson Foods Inc., the world's largest meat company, rose 11 percent this week to close at $14.41 Friday.

Meanwhile, shares of Pilgrim's Pride rose 7 percent to close at $25.93.

Crop Prices Rise
~~~~~~~~~

With prices rising the way they are it is easy to see Revelations 6:6 happening in Tribulation.

Revelations 6:6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2008, 01:59:22 PM »

Plans for Pope's April visit to US

Vatican, Feb. 8, 2008 (CWNews.com) - The Vatican has officially confirmed plans for a papal trip to the US, with stops in Washington and New York, for April 15- 21.

Plans for the papal trip had already been disclosed by the apostolic nuncio in Washington, Archbishop Pietro Sambi, during an address to the US bishops' conference last November. The Vatican, however, traditionally does not make an official announcement of papal travel plans until a few weeks before the trip.

Planning for the Pope's trip to the US arose from an invitation to visit UN headquarters in New York; the Holy Father will speak there on April 18. He will celebrate Mass in St. Patrick's cathedral the next day, and on April 20 he will visit "Ground Zero" (the site where the World Trade Center towers stood before they were demolished by the 9/11 terror attack) and celebrate Mass in Yankee Stadium.

Before he arrives in New York, Pope Benedict will stop first in Washington. There he will meet with President George W. Bush at the White House on April 16, and preside at a prayer service at the national shrine of the Immaculate Conception. The next day he will celebrate Mass at the city's baseball stadium, then visit Catholic University and the Pope John Paul II (bio - news) Cultural Center. At Catholic University he will speak to the leaders of Catholic colleges and universities; at the John Paul II Center he will meet with representatives of other American religious groups.

Plans for Pope's April visit to US

Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2008, 01:06:09 PM »

Yes, blackeyedpeas,

I agree with you about Bush. He and Olmert of Israel don't seem to be too concerned with what the Bible says, and that is surprising. I voted for Bush but don't see him carrying out God's Word the way I thought he would. I agree, it is hypocrisy. But he will learn the truth one day, and how his mistakes will echo through history. It's a shame. We pray that his eyes will be opened.

Hi grammyluv - nice to talk to you,

I do think it's kinda scary. And I agree with you, God will do all that He said he would do, and that includes defending Israel against all her enemies. It's amazing to see this anti-Israel sentiment around the world rising up again!

Pastor Roger,

Those are some eye-opening references about the infiltration and influence of our US Defense Dept.!!! Thank you.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2008, 04:03:45 PM »

Hello Sister Barbara,

There are other ways of looking at strange events. Many of these strange events could be GOD'S Way of ushering in what HE has Promised. The part of each Christian is still very simple. We pray and ask for GOD to lead and guide us. We yield to HIS Will and purpose in our lives and pray that HE will work in and through us as HE Pleases.

If we are approaching the end days of this Age of Grace, the Holy Bible tells us what to expect. The world will see many strange and horrible things. Great hosts will rush into their own destruction.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the