Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:00:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  The E.U = The 10 toes/Horns
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The E.U = The 10 toes/Horns  (Read 13574 times)
Littleboy

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2007, 10:16:50 PM »

Revised Roman Empire:
The Kingdom w/The Feet of Iron mixed w/clay...Daniel/Rev.). And the kingdom of 10 toes/horns are among us today. It's the E.U! The little horn the 11th will rise out of the 10 Kingdoms (perm.10 that rule over the others) I believe there's 23 right now. Turkey want's/wanted in real bad,
However I see Conflict coming between the E.U and them & many others!(scriptually backed)
Mark my words "someone within the E.U will rise with a 7 yr peace plan between Isreal & others"."That Anti-Christ" will rise from this! Should be real soon now! Yes, i know no man knows the day nor hour in which our lord shall come! However if you keep reading that chapter and others, you would find out in what Season you live in and to WATCH! Do you know that the jewish people are rebuilding the instruments of gold necessary to carry out the daily sacrifice again?
And that it would only take 3 1/2 yrs. to rebuild the temple from start to finish?
I Praise God for the times we live in...
P.S,
Mark my words "the E.U is that goverment" in the book of Daniel
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 10:35:24 PM »

If you look through the many threads here in the Prophecy section you will see many conversations on this subject including the Temple Institute that is making the temple instruments that you mentioned. Please feel free to read them and to post in them.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Littleboy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 07:22:54 PM »

I'm sorry Pastor,
I thought thats where i was?
I'm not to bright when it comes to this kinda stuff !
I will figure it out GOD willing Smiley
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 07:51:18 PM »

You are in the Prophecy section. I was speaking of the other threads that are here.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2007, 11:26:50 PM »

You are in the Prophecy section. I was speaking of the other threads that are here.

Amen Pastor Roger!

I was just giving thanks for the outstanding Bible Study material we have here for Bible Prophecy. It really is a tremendous amount of resources in one place, and the material is presented in many different ways:  briefs, outlines, details, and an extensive number of issues covered with heavy Bible documentation. I give thanks that GOD has provided Christians Unite and the number of Christians who have participated in the furnishing of materials.

I know that GOD is using this material, and I pray that HE continues to.

Love In Christ,
Tom

John 10:29-30 NASB
"My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. "I and the Father are one."

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2007, 12:04:06 AM »

Hello Littleboy,

Some people who love to study Bible Prophecy refer to the Roman Empire as a "Revived Roman Empire", but it would be more accurate to call it a "Revived AND Revised Roman Empire".

There are big peace talks involving Israel scheduled to take place next month - November, 2007. Things are moving fast in this evil world. More and more appears to be coming together in an overall picture that looks like Bible Prophecy either being fulfilled or about to be fulfilled. I wouldn't be surprised at all to hear about a possible 7 year peace plan soon. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to to hear about something like this resulting from talks next month. I'm not saying this will be the result, rather that I wouldn't be surprised with this result.

We do have many highly detailed threads that indicate the big picture of Bible Prophecy coming together. Countless events are happening right now around the world that indicate the last days of this Age of Grace will be soon. Nobody here is claiming any special revelation, dates, or times - just some common sense in the long-term study of Bible Prophecy. Things are moving so quickly around the world now that I wouldn't be surprised to see a chain of events identical to Bible Prophecy starting at any time. Many of the SIGNS of Bible Prophecy are already PRESENT. We do have some highly detailed threads already on the forum that document these events and SIGNS.

Love In Christ,
Tom

James 1:2-4 NASB
Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

Littleboy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2007, 12:13:09 PM »

I thought so.
sorry, but I have no idea what a thread is?
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2007, 12:24:09 PM »

I thought so.
sorry, but I have no idea what a thread is?

Hello Littleboy,

A thread is just a conversation on a specific subject. This thread is "The E.U. = The 10 toes/Horns". "Thread" indicates that everything under that heading should be on the same topic - thus, a common "thread" being the listed topic matter.

I apologize for using forum jargon. I should know that many people are new to using forums, so I'll try harder to remember that.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2007, 12:51:58 PM »

I apologize for using forum jargon. I should know that many people are new to using forums, so I'll try harder to remember that.   

Me, too. Sorry.

Littleboy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2007, 01:27:48 PM »

Thanks you guy's,
I'm sad to say that was alot of help...
UGH BOY!
God Bless You
Love Duane
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2007, 04:03:13 PM »

Thanks you guy's,
I'm sad to say that was alot of help...
UGH BOY!
God Bless You
Love Duane

Brother Duane,

If you're completely new to using forums, you're doing great and have nothing to worry about. Ask whatever questions you want and have fun. We're just glad to have you with us, and we were all new at one time.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Littleboy

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2007, 05:55:43 PM »

Much, thanks to all of you for your support and kindness..
This place (CU) is a true God send!
Your loving Brother,
Duane
P.S
I just noticed: Newbie, Man it's been 29 yrs. since I've been called that! (USMC) Smiley
I am Battle ready, Armor's on, sword is in hand...
God Bless all you Soldiers of the Lord!

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2007, 10:14:40 AM »

Hello Brother Duane,

If I remember right, that "Newbie" label changes at 50 posts, so you're only 20 posts away. I really enjoy reading your posts and having fellowship with you, so I sincerely hope that you enjoy Christians Unite enough to stay with us.

We have members who have served in just about all of the Armed Forces, including the Marines. I'm a retired police officer. However, we are most proud of being Christian Soldiers in the Army of the LORD. Our Commander is Holy, Keeps HIS Promises, and HE never makes a mistake. In fact HE is the LORD OF HOSTS AND THE KING OF KINGS, and HE loves us. My rank is "Child", and I give thanks for that every day. ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS!

Love In Christ,
Tom

John 1:14-17 NASB
And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth. John *testified about Him and cried out, saying, "This was He of whom I said, 'He who comes after me has a higher rank than I, for He existed before me.'" For of His fullness we have all received, and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth were realized through Jesus Christ.

Littleboy

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2007, 01:35:50 PM »

God Willing I'm not going anywhere...
I love this site, CU.
There's alot of likeminded people here, That's worth its weight in Gold...
I am/was a 1st responder, HAZ-MAT Oper. level...
1 post closer:Newbie Smiley

HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2007, 07:21:39 PM »

Hi Guys!  I just have to pipe up here and say what fun it was to watch you guys work this all out!

Let us fight the good fight!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the