Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:46:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286809 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Grammyluv here!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Grammyluv here!  (Read 38211 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: December 26, 2008, 06:04:18 PM »

It sounds like you have been having a lot of fun. I am, too. I'm under attack! Three of my grandkids are here all day today and they are really wound up. Pa Paw is the target.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 27, 2008, 11:51:50 AM »

It sounds like you have been having a lot of fun. I am, too. I'm under attack! Three of my grandkids are here all day today and they are really wound up. Pa Paw is the target.

But, what a way to go!

Let us fight the good fight!
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 27, 2008, 12:45:29 PM »

But, what a way to go!

Yep.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 31, 2008, 04:50:37 PM »

Grin   Grin   Grin

I've been a target before and JUST have been again. We had a ball with the kids. My youngest boy is working on 2 now and has all the attitudes and actions RIGHT already. He won't be 2 until April, but he can already run and get into everything. I took over 100 pictures and just got them on the computer to fine-tune. The three grandsons had considerable help this year when my 27 year-old son joined forces with them. They were an impressive force - Nerf Guns and all.

I'll just say that I'm home, almost in one piece, and I hope to get rested up a little.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Galatians 6:10  As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #199 on: January 01, 2009, 01:35:58 AM »

Three of my grandkids are here all day today and they are really wound up. Pa Paw is the target.

Lizzie and I got back from Skyharbor airport, right at the moment I have 2 grandkids here. Tongue Though Lizzie settled them down easier then I could. Cry Seems all they wanted from gramps, was to tickle. What they don't know is.... I'm not ticklish...............  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I've already been told, tomorrow is a play day. I'm glad I have everything done for Sunday.

HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: January 01, 2009, 09:26:26 AM »

Happy New Year everyone!  Once again I celebrated by going to bed before midnight and getting up early today.  Must be getting old.......
No comment please.   Grin Grin Grin

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 01, 2009, 10:02:42 AM »

Happy New Year everyone!  Once again I celebrated by going to bed before midnight and getting up early today.  Must be getting old.......
No comment please.   Grin Grin Grin

Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed

Restraint is sometimes a difficult thing.  Grin Grin

tomorrow is a play day.

Play days with the grandkids are great days.

The three grandsons had considerable help this year when my 27 year-old son joined forces with them. They were an impressive force - Nerf Guns and all.

That sounds like a great play day even if it were to be just from observing it. Being a target would have been even better.  Grin

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 01, 2009, 05:32:39 PM »

Grin   Grin    ROFL!

Literally, I would have been a sitting duck. As it turned out, the three grandsons took on my 27 year old son, and he LOST.

I thought about getting them marshmallow guns that I've seen advertised. I decided against that for fear that they would get dirty and the baby might eat one of them. I now realize this was a very naive thought since I forgot there is no way to keep an active almost two year old from putting all kinds of things in their mouths. By the way, he's a hoss of a boy and ate everything in sight. In fact, he was an eating, drinking, and diaper-fixing machine that was non-stop except when he slept.   Grin

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #203 on: January 01, 2009, 10:41:38 PM »

No comment please.   Grin Grin Grin

Okay, I'll not make a comment.................... 

Play days with the grandkids are great days.

Except, I'm sore now........................... Cry

kangkongking

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 06, 2009, 03:48:49 AM »

Hello Grammyluv! I am new here. I read your post and I find it sweet that you love your grandchildren very much! It reminds me of my grandmother. She always takes us all grandchildren to church and we pray the rosary together. Sadly, she passed away a few years ago. However, I know she is at peace now! God bless you and your family.

To God be the greatest glory and praise Him throughout the days of our lives.
My Recommended Links: PeaceGospel l Biblos l Persecution l ChristianAnswers
HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 13, 2009, 11:47:49 AM »

Hello Everyone!  It is so good to be back!  I have moved in with my daughter and until then I did not have the internet as I had everything unhooked and the internet was the first to go while I was packing etc.  I hope you all are well and it's great to be back!

Grammyluv

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 13, 2009, 07:42:50 PM »

Hello Everyone!  It is so good to be back!  I have moved in with my daughter and until then I did not have the internet as I had everything unhooked and the internet was the first to go while I was packing etc.  I hope you all are well and it's great to be back!

Grammyluv

Hello Grammyluv,

I've welcomed you back in several other threads, but I want to in this thread also.

YEAH! - YOU'RE BACK!

I think that most folks are in shock with all the weird things happening in this world. As Christians, we have a sure HOPE that we can trust completely that's NOT of this world. OUR HOPE AND LIFE IS IN CHRIST!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Philippians 1:19-23 ASV  19  For I know that this shall turn out to my salvation, through your supplication and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ,  20  according to my earnest expectation and hope, that in nothing shall I be put to shame, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether by life, or by death.  21  For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.  22  But if to live in the flesh, - if this shall bring fruit from my work, then what I shall choose I know not.  23  But I am in a strait betwixt the two, having the desire to depart and be with Christ; for it is very far better:

Colossians 1:24-29 ASV  Now I rejoice in my sufferings for your sake, and fill up on my part that which is lacking of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church;  25  whereof I was made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which was given me to you-ward, to fulfil the word of God,  26  even the mystery which hath been hid for ages and generations: but now hath it been manifested to his saints,  27  to whom God was pleased to make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:  28  whom we proclaim, admonishing every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ;  29  whereunto I labor also, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

1 Thessalonians 1:2-3 ASV  2  We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers;  3  remembering without ceasing your work of faith and labor of love and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, before our God and Father;

2 Thessalonians 2:15-17 ASV  15  So then, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye were taught, whether by word, or by epistle of ours.  16  Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God our Father who loved us and gave us eternal comfort and good hope through grace,  17  comfort your hearts and establish them in every good work and word.

1 Timothy 1:1 ASV  Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus according to the commandment of God our Saviour, and Christ Jesus our hope;

Titus 2:11-15 ASV  For the grace of God hath appeared, bringing salvation to all men,  12  instructing us, to the intent that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly and righteously and godly in this present world;  13  looking for the blessed hope and appearing of the glory of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;  14  who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a people for his own possession, zealous of good works.  15  These things speak and exhort and reprove with all authority. Let no man despise thee.

1 Peter 1:3-5 ASV  Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to his great mercy begat us again unto a living hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,  4  unto an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,  5  who by the power of God are guarded through faith unto a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

1 Peter 1:17-25 ASV  And if ye call on him as Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to each man's work, pass the time of your sojourning in fear:  18  knowing that ye were redeemed, not with corruptible things, with silver or gold, from your vain manner of life handed down from your fathers;  19  but with precious blood, as of a lamb without spot, even the blood of Christ:  20  who was foreknown indeed before the foundation of the world, but was manifested at the end of times for your sake,  21  who through him are believers in God, that raised him from the dead, and gave him glory; so that your faith and hope might be in God.  22  Seeing ye have purified your souls in your obedience to the truth unto unfeigned love of the brethren, love one another from the heart fervently:  23  having been begotten again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, through the word of God, which liveth and abideth.  24  For, All flesh is as grass, And all the glory thereof as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower falleth:  25  But the word of the Lord abideth for ever. And this is the word of good tidings which was preached unto you.

1 Peter 3:13-17 ASV  And who is he that will harm you, if ye be zealous of that which is good?  14  But even if ye should suffer for righteousness' sake, blessed are ye: and fear not their fear, neither be troubled;  15  but sanctify in your hearts Christ as Lord: being ready always to give answer to every man that asketh you a reason concerning the hope that is in you, yet with meekness and fear:  16  having a good conscience; that, wherein ye are spoken against, they may be put to shame who revile your good manner of life in Christ.  17  For it is better, if the will of God should so will, that ye suffer for well-doing than for evil-doing.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #207 on: February 13, 2009, 09:23:51 PM »

Welcome back sister, I have something for you....................

Wecome back!!

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 13, 2009, 10:12:57 PM »

Hello DreamWeaver,

Grin   Brother Bob, I feared something like that.   Grin   Grin   Grin

As Costello would say, "You've been a BaaaaaaddD Boy".

I just wanted to remind you of a day when Grammyluv was in a real good mood and we took this picture:

(Small Print:  I didn't do it, but I'm in hiding anyway.    Grin )

HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 19, 2009, 11:25:58 PM »

You sure know how to make a gal smile and feel loved!

Well you might have seen a bird fly, ...you might have seen a horsefly...you may even have seen a donky fly if you've ever watched Shrek...but you've never seen a Grammyluv fly but that is exactly what I did this morning...right off of a ladder!  I was trying to do some touch up painting in the corners of my new bedroom and I guess I forgot that I was on a ladder.  I stepped right off it backwards and found nothing but air!  Now I've got a terribly swollen, bruised and sprained foot!  I'm getting around on crutches when I have to get up, otherwise I'm laying in bed with my foot throbbing, wrapped and elevated per doctors orders.  What a dummy.  Who forgets that they are up on a ladder?  Good grief!
My daughter is taking real good care of me except that she thinks I may need to go straight from here into the nursing home after the year is up!  Grin Grin Grin
Right now she is making a trip to the grocery store and I have my order in for some kind of icecream with caramel in it!  After all, icecream cures anything, right?   Grin Grin Grin
Just stopped in to tell ya all the score and now I'm heading back to my Grammyluv bed.....
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 11:27:56 PM by grammyluv » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the