Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 02:53:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Grammyluv here!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Grammyluv here!  (Read 38197 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2007, 09:40:33 PM »

I was logged on. Just walked off from my computer for a second.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2007, 09:46:14 PM »

I was logged on. Just walked off from my computer for a second.

Roll Eyes right............... Wink Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2007, 09:50:43 PM »

Roll Eyes right............... Wink Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Ok I didn't walk I shuffled off away from the computer for just a second.   Grin Grin Grin

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2007, 10:23:08 PM »

Ok I didn't walk I shuffled off away from the computer for just a second.   Grin Grin Grin

Now that I believe.......................

TigerLily
Gold Member

Laugh often,long & loud.Laugh until you feel it!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2007, 01:08:34 AM »

Gonna miss you bunches grammyluv....praying that God provdes the funds.. I have been there sister... oh yes..so praying for funds and that you'll be back on asap!! Wink Cheesy Kiss

luv and hugs
Michelle

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2007, 02:52:32 AM »

I'll check tomorrow to see which arm and leg they want to get me turned back on.   ;D  I'll get a little change from my last paycheck from Microsoft then.  Just can't live without my computer.....all my friends live in there!
Talk to you soon!   :P
Yvette

Hello Grammyluv,

Sister Yvette,

We'll be praying for you. I have confidence that GOD will provide.

Love In Christ,
Tom

twitterbugdust

I am devinely favored... oh yes!! and flavored too

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2007, 10:24:15 PM »

Yvette... I just found the time to read your story ... I've been busier than a one legged bummy kicker as they would say here in Canada... I love your story... and I love the work you were saved under... It is so rewarding... I'm so glad that  you are where you are in life now... OUr GOd is a great big Wondrful God!!!! He will use you mightily in his kingdom... Your testimony is gold in the hands of the Lord...  Smiley Take it and run with it and spread it wherever you can...  YOu go Girl!!!!

Instead of waiting for the storm to pass... I have learned to dance in the rain,jump in mud puddles, and sing "Bulah Land" all at the same time ... it makes the enemy mad...
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2007, 11:00:44 PM »

Quote from: twitterbugdust
I've been busier than a one legged bummy kicker as they would say here in Canada..

HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2008, 07:40:52 PM »

In the words our Lord, "It is finished."  Only He was referring to something else.  I'm referring to my big move!  I worked last night, got up at 6:30 AM, the movers showed up at 9 AM and got my stuff moved to a storage unit.  Then I got here to the mission around 2:30 pm, got my stuff shoved in my room and was at work a little before 3.  My goodness what a day.  The good news is, at 10 pm all I have to do is go upstairs to my bed and I'm there!  I'm a little sad at moving from my apartment, but also excited about the adventure of staying here at the mission and what lies ahead.
I'm really missing my little man though too.  I've been so sick and then all this packing, etc.  I haven't seen him since Valentines Day!
Well that's the update on me.  Maybe more later.

In Christ,
Grammyluv.

Will the real "Grammyluv" please stand up.  Or sit down!

Let us fight the good fight!
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2008, 07:49:18 PM »

Hello GrammyLuv,

Sister, it sounds like things are challenging, but it also sounds like things are going to be satisfying and GOOD in many ways. Many worthwhile things are difficult, but I know that GOD will be with you. I will pray that your JOY will be more full in the work ahead of you, and I honestly believe that it will be.

Sister, please know that you will remain in our prayers. I will pray that GOD gives you the strength and guidance to do HIS Will,

Love in Christ,
Tom

Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable GIFT, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour Forever!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 07:51:41 PM by blackeyedpeas » Logged

HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2008, 08:00:40 PM »

Thanks Brother Tom!  One thing I can always be sure of...God is with me and God loves me!  No matter what.  What an awsome feeling to be so sure of that.  Since He lives in me and I in Him, that makes Him closer than a phone call away!  Pretty cool, uh?

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2008, 08:36:12 PM »

Thanks Brother Tom!  One thing I can always be sure of...God is with me and God loves me!  No matter what.  What an awsome feeling to be so sure of that.  Since He lives in me and I in Him, that makes Him closer than a phone call away!  Pretty cool, uh?

AMEN!

Sister, if we reflect on what GOD has already given us, it should cause all of us to fall down on our face, worship HIM, Praise HIM, and Thank HIM. It's also a wonderful fact that this world isn't our home, and we can look at the Promises of GOD to us any time we want to. We should reflect on HIS Promises at least every day and KNOW what the future holds for us. Our faith, hope, and happiness is in a HOLY ONE who never fails and always keeps HIS Promises. HE will never leave or forsake us, and HIS Promises are so sure that we can consider them already done.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Ephesians 1:18-23 NASB I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you will know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what is the surpassing greatness of His power toward us who believe. These are in accordance with the working of the strength of His might which He brought about in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. And He put all things in subjection under His feet, and gave Him as head over all things to the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.

HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2008, 08:40:07 PM »

AMEN!

Sister, if we reflect on what GOD has already given us, it should cause all of us to fall down on our face, worship HIM, Praise HIM, and Thank HIM. It's also a wonderful fact that this world isn't our home, and we can look at the Promises of GOD to us any time we want to. We should reflect on HIS Promises at least every day and KNOW what the future holds for us. Our faith, hope, and happiness is in a HOLY ONE who never fails and always keeps HIS Promises. HE will never leave or forsake us, and HIS Promises are so sure that we can consider them already done.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Ephesians 1:18-23 NASB I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you will know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what is the surpassing greatness of His power toward us who believe. These are in accordance with the working of the strength of His might which He brought about in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. And He put all things in subjection under His feet, and gave Him as head over all things to the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.

And I will give that another AMEN!

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2008, 10:05:25 PM »

Will the real "Grammyluv" please stand up.  Or sit down!

It sounds to me like you deserve to sit down awhile.

I hope that you will get to see the little man soon.

HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2008, 10:44:43 PM »

It sounds to me like you deserve to sit down awhile.

I hope that you will get to see the little man soon.

Thanks PR!  And sitting down, or better yet laying down sounds like the ticket for this gal tonight!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the