Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 06:47:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286795 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  Questions, help, suggestions, and bug reports (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Doggy Heaven
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Doggy Heaven  (Read 2409 times)
cocoa88

View Profile
« on: November 25, 2003, 03:57:27 PM »

Hey everyone, its been so long since I last wrote.  I just wanted to ask is there a such place as a dog heaven?  Do they really go some place?  If anyone knows for sure would you please respond.  My dog died this morning, as a matter of fact my mom just told me.  You may think its just a dog, but he was with me before I started school, and I really thought of him as my brother and I really miss him.  
Thank you and God bless,
Jessica

"There is nothing-absolutely nothing- more important than developing a friendship with God."

"Once you understand that life is a test, nothing is insignificant in your life."
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2003, 10:38:10 AM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Cocoa88,

I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your dog. They give unconditional love much like many other animals. Animals don't have a soul like human beings, so there is no heaven or hell for them. An end of their lives simply means no pain, no suffering, and an end. We can remember them for the love and joy they gave us.

I hope this helps you some.

In Christ,
Tom

Willowbirch
Gold Member

He is risen! - He is risen indeed.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2003, 05:54:25 PM »

Hey everyone, its been so long since I last wrote.  I just wanted to ask is there a such place as a dog heaven?  Do they really go some place?  If anyone knows for sure would you please respond.  My dog died this morning, as a matter of fact my mom just told me.  You may think its just a dog, but he was with me before I started school, and I really thought of him as my brother and I really miss him.  
Thank you and God bless,
Jessica
Its not "just a dog", Cocoa!  Cry I cried my eyes out when it looked like our cat was dying, and I'm a pretty tough cookie! I have never been to heaven, and while I agree with Blackeyed Peas, I want to tell you that God loves His creatures more than we humans ever could. He knows when every sparrow falls, and He sees the wild deer tenderly caring for her young. He made them, He provides for them, and He knows what to do with them when they've passed away. Praying for you, Cocoa!

"Man dreams and desires; God broods, and wills, and quickens."
Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2003, 08:39:19 PM »

My Dog is 9 years old, and for an English Bull dog, that is close to the end. She is at my feet right now, waiting for me to toss some food at her (greedy little think Smiley ). This dog is the spoiled little kid of the family, and she will be sorely missed. The thing I will always know for sure it that we did everything to keep her happy, for a dog, that is. We play with her, keep her fed, talk to her, pet her, and she is happy (Man, why can't girlfriends be like that Grin ).

The Question isn't if they go to Heaven, Jessica. The question is, did your dog live a happy life here in Earth? Did he seem to be a generally happy dog? Animals are not like humans, as BEP said, the soul is different. Animals, especially Pets, are "live for the moment" kind of creatures. They live to fed their flesh. They don't think in terms of Good and evil, they think it terms of Pleasure and pain. They are not on Earth for any "Greater Reward" or to please there Creator. They don't NEED Heaven. Their life in here on Earth. And if you made you dogs life fun and worth while, generally kept him fed, and took notice of him when you had time, then I am pleased to Report, he has spent his whole life in Heaven.  Smiley

Was there ever a time when Common sence was common?
Willowbirch
Gold Member

He is risen! - He is risen indeed.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2003, 07:20:48 AM »

And if you made you dogs life fun and worth while, generally kept him fed, and took notice of him when you had time, then I am pleased to Report, he has spent his whole life in Heaven.  Smiley
Thanks, Tibby!  Smiley

"Man dreams and desires; God broods, and wills, and quickens."
Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2003, 03:57:27 PM »

No problem  Smiley

Was there ever a time when Common sence was common?
Whitehorse
Gold Member

I'll think of something.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2003, 12:33:04 AM »

Thank you and God bless,
Jessica

Dogs are never just dogs-they're a part of the family. Saying goodbye to a faithful friend is never easy, and I'm sorry for your loss.

I know this may be soon to think of it, but there may come a time when you will find another one to fill your life. It will never replace the one you lost, but will create a very special place in your heart, all its own. And each will live on in your memories.

Blessings,
Whitehorse

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the