Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 09:39:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286806 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Bible Study (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  The Promises Of God
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Promises Of God  (Read 2338 times)
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« on: September 24, 2007, 01:15:05 PM »

What are they?  Let's start naming them!  I'm beginning a study in these, and want some input.  Not to mention that it's a wonderful topic to recall, remember, and praise Him for!

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 03:56:27 PM »

This is an excellent study. Give me a short while and I will gladly join in with you, brother. The very first one that comes to mind though is that He has promised that He will never leave nor forsake us.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Eva

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 11:14:18 AM »

I am struggling through a myriad of things and find the following scriptures to be of great comfort to me.

He is with me and in control of it all:

I Cor. 2:9 – Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

Rev. 21:4 – And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Isaiah 59:19 – When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.

Isaiah 54:17 – “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD”

Psalm 23:4 – “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.”

Romans 37-39 Nay, in All these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:28-ALL things work together for good to those who love the Lord and are called according to His purpose.

Philippians 4:13-I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

I am forgiven:

Psalm 103:12 – “As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.”

Isaiah 1:18 – “Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.”

I John 1:7 – “The blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.”

Thank you for this wonderful study.  Pastor Roger posted another that I am clinging to as well. Heb 13:5-God will never leave me nor forsake me.  God Bless, Eva

I can do ALL things through Christ, who strengthens me.
David_james
Gold Member

Jesus loves you

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2007, 01:12:29 PM »

Also John 3:16 For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life

Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Eva

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2007, 07:01:15 PM »

Thank you David for the most important one. Salvation.

I can do ALL things through Christ, who strengthens me.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the