Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:04:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  JESUS CHRIST - KING OF THE JEWS!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: JESUS CHRIST - KING OF THE JEWS!  (Read 22824 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2007, 12:16:06 AM »

JESUS CHRIST
KING OF THE JEWS!

Num 24:17  "I see him, but not now; I behold him, but not near; A star shall come forth from Jacob, A scepter shall rise from Israel, And shall crush through the forehead of Moab, And tear down all the sons of Sheth.

Dan 9:24  "Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.
Dan 9:25  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.

Mic 5:2  "But as for you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, Too little to be among the clans of Judah, From you One will go forth for Me to be ruler in Israel. His goings forth are from long ago, From the days of eternity."

Isa 60:6  "A multitude of camels will cover you, The young camels of Midian and Ephah; All those from Sheba will come; They will bring gold and frankincense, And will bear good news of the praises of the LORD.

Mat 2:1  Now after Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, magi from the east arrived in Jerusalem, saying,
Mat 2:2  "Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we saw His star in the east and have come to worship Him."
Mat 2:3  When Herod the king heard this, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him.

Mat 27:27  Then the soldiers of the governor took Jesus into the Praetorium and gathered the whole Roman cohort around Him.
Mat 27:28  They stripped Him and put a scarlet robe on Him.
Mat 27:29  And after twisting together a crown of thorns, they put it on His head, and a reed in His right hand; and they knelt down before Him and mocked Him, saying, "Hail, King of the Jews!"
Mat 27:30  They spat on Him, and took the reed and began to beat Him on the head.
Mat 27:31  After they had mocked Him, they took the scarlet robe off Him and put His own garments back on Him, and led Him away to crucify Him.

Mar 15:1  Early in the morning the chief priests with the elders and scribes and the whole Council, immediately held a consultation; and binding Jesus, they led Him away and delivered Him to Pilate.
Mar 15:2  Pilate questioned Him, "Are You the King of the Jews?" And He *answered him, "It is as you say."

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 12:17:51 AM »

JESUS CHRIST
KING OF THE JEWS!

Mar 15:12  Answering again, Pilate said to them, "Then what shall I do with Him whom you call the King of the Jews?"
Mar 15:13  They shouted back, "Crucify Him!"
Mar 15:14  But Pilate said to them, "Why, what evil has He done?" But they shouted all the more, "Crucify Him!"

Mar 15:25  It was the third hour when they crucified Him.
Mar 15:26  The inscription of the charge against Him read, "THE KING OF THE JEWS."

Isa 9:6  For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.
Isa 9:7  There will be no end to the increase of His government or of peace, On the throne of David and over his kingdom, To establish it and to uphold it with justice and righteousness From then on and forevermore. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will accomplish this.

Luk 1:30  The angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary; for you have found favor with God.
Luk 1:31  "And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you shall name Him Jesus.
Luk 1:32  "He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David;
Luk 1:33  and He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and His kingdom will have no end."

Joh 1:49  Nathanael answered Him, "Rabbi, You are the Son of God; You are the King of Israel."
Joh 1:50  Jesus answered and said to him, "Because I said to you that I saw you under the fig tree, do you believe? You will see greater things than these."
Joh 1:51  And He *said to him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, you will see the heavens opened and the angels of God ascending and descending on the Son of Man."

Eze 37:26  "I will make a covenant of peace with them; it will be an everlasting covenant with them. And I will place them and multiply them, and will set My sanctuary in their midst forever.
Eze 37:27  "My dwelling place also will be with them; and I will be their God, and they will be My people.
Eze 37:28  "And the nations will know that I am the LORD who sanctifies Israel, when My sanctuary is in their midst forever."'"

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 12:20:08 AM »

JESUS CHRIST
KING OF THE JEWS!

Eze 38:14  "Therefore prophesy, son of man, and say to Gog, 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "On that day when My people Israel are living securely, will you not know it?
Eze 38:15  "You will come from your place out of the remote parts of the north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great assembly and a mighty army;
Eze 38:16  and you will come up against My people Israel like a cloud to cover the land. It shall come about in the last days that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me when I am sanctified through you before their eyes, O Gog."
Eze 38:17  'Thus says the Lord GOD, "Are you the one of whom I spoke in former days through My servants the prophets of Israel, who prophesied in those days for many years that I would bring you against them?
Eze 38:18  "It will come about on that day, when Gog comes against the land of Israel," declares the Lord GOD, "that My fury will mount up in My anger.
Eze 38:19  "In My zeal and in My blazing wrath I declare that on that day there will surely be a great earthquake in the land of Israel.
Eze 38:20  "The fish of the sea, the birds of the heavens, the beasts of the field, all the creeping things that creep on the earth, and all the men who are on the face of the earth will shake at My presence; the mountains also will be thrown down, the steep pathways will collapse and every wall will fall to the ground.
Eze 38:21  "I will call for a sword against him on all My mountains," declares the Lord GOD. "Every man's sword will be against his brother.
Eze 38:22  "With pestilence and with blood I will enter into judgment with him; and I will rain on him and on his troops, and on the many peoples who are with him, a torrential rain, with hailstones, fire and brimstone.
Eze 38:23  "I will magnify Myself, sanctify Myself, and make Myself known in the sight of many nations; and they will know that I am the LORD."'

Eze 39:1  "And you, son of man, prophesy against Gog and say, 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "Behold, I am against you, O Gog, prince of Rosh, Meshech and Tubal;
Eze 39:2  and I will turn you around, drive you on, take you up from the remotest parts of the north and bring you against the mountains of Israel.
Eze 39:3  "I will strike your bow from your left hand and dash down your arrows from your right hand.
Eze 39:4  "You will fall on the mountains of Israel, you and all your troops and the peoples who are with you; I will give you as food to every kind of predatory bird and beast of the field.
Eze 39:5  "You will fall on the open field; for it is I who have spoken," declares the Lord GOD.
Eze 39:6  "And I will send fire upon Magog and those who inhabit the coastlands in safety; and they will know that I am the LORD.
Eze 39:7  "My holy name I will make known in the midst of My people Israel; and I will not let My holy name be profaned anymore. And the nations will know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.
Eze 39:8  "Behold, it is coming and it shall be done," declares the Lord GOD. "That is the day of which I have spoken.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 12:27:19 AM »

JESUS CHRIST
KING OF THE JEWS!

Eze 39:21  "And I will set My glory among the nations; and all the nations will see My judgment which I have executed and My hand which I have laid on them.
Eze 39:22  "And the house of Israel will know that I am the LORD their God from that day onward.
Eze 39:23  "The nations will know that the house of Israel went into exile for their iniquity because they acted treacherously against Me, and I hid My face from them; so I gave them into the hand of their adversaries, and all of them fell by the sword.
Eze 39:24  "According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions I dealt with them, and I hid My face from them."'"
Eze 39:25  Therefore thus says the Lord GOD, "Now I will restore the fortunes of Jacob and have mercy on the whole house of Israel; and I will be jealous for My holy name.
Eze 39:26  "They will forget their disgrace and all their treachery which they perpetrated against Me, when they live securely on their own land with no one to make them afraid.
Eze 39:27  "When I bring them back from the peoples and gather them from the lands of their enemies, then I shall be sanctified through them in the sight of the many nations.
Eze 39:28  "Then they will know that I am the LORD their God because I made them go into exile among the nations, and then gathered them again to their own land; and I will leave none of them there any longer.
Eze 39:29  "I will not hide My face from them any longer, for I will have poured out My Spirit on the house of Israel," declares the Lord GOD.

Zep 3:14  Shout for joy, O daughter of Zion! Shout in triumph, O Israel! Rejoice and exult with all your heart, O daughter of Jerusalem!
Zep 3:15  The LORD has taken away His judgments against you, He has cleared away your enemies. The King of Israel, the LORD, is in your midst; You will fear disaster no more.
Zep 3:16  In that day it will be said to Jerusalem: "Do not be afraid, O Zion; Do not let your hands fall limp.
Zep 3:17  "The LORD your God is in your midst, A victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joy.
Zep 3:18  "I will gather those who grieve about the appointed feasts-- They came from you, O Zion; The reproach of exile is a burden on them.
Zep 3:19  "Behold, I am going to deal at that time With all your oppressors, I will save the lame And gather the outcast, And I will turn their shame into praise and renown In all the earth.
Zep 3:20  "At that time I will bring you in, Even at the time when I gather you together; Indeed, I will give you renown and praise Among all the peoples of the earth, When I restore your fortunes before your eyes," Says the LORD.
=========================================
=========================================
The above was posted in response to a user in the debate area. The user got angry and deleted the thread and their account. This one is locked, so it won't be deleted again.

I will repeat that it doesn't matter what mankind thinks about Israel. What matters is what GOD clearly states about Israel and the promises GOD has made to Israel. Race, ethnic, and religious hatred against Israel will have no effect at all on the Promises GOD has made to Israel. GOD will most certainly keep HIS Promises to Israel, and HE will care less (ZERO) about the opinions of mankind. GOD SAID IT - COUNT IT SO AND DONE!

Gaurav

Jesus Rocks!!!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2010, 07:03:01 PM »

I will repeat that it doesn't matter what mankind thinks about Israel. What matters is what GOD clearly states about Israel and the promises GOD has made to Israel. Race, ethnic, and religious hatred against Israel will have no effect at all on the Promises GOD has made to Israel. GOD will most certainly keep HIS Promises to Israel, and HE will care less (ZERO) about the opinions of mankind. GOD SAID IT - COUNT IT SO AND DONE![/b]
[/quote]

Amen to that brother! May we as Christians not forget that Jesus Christ is the King of the Jews, as will come back as El Gibor, the might one.

Moreover, we Christians have simply accepted that Jesus is our Messiah - under the new law, all true Christians hold dear these Messianic truths.

Again, I say amen!

Gaurav

God = love
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2010, 02:55:52 PM »

Hello Gaurav,

We live in fascinating but difficult times. I personally think that the Tribulation Period is near. Israel, most specifically Jerusalem, will become the center focus for the world. We can see that already happening now.

Most of the world doesn't believe in Jesus Christ or His Second Coming. Sadly, this includes most of Israel. Israel will cry out to God at a point when total annihilation is anticipated, and God will answer with the Second Coming of Christ. Israel will accept her King and Messiah this time. Horrible times are ahead, but Jesus Christ Himself will make a Peace like the world has never known. HE will rule and reign over the world from the Throne of David in Jerusalem.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Isaiah 2:1-5  The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.  2  And it shall come to pass in the latter days, that the mountain of Jehovah's house shall be established on the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.  3  And many peoples shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of Jehovah from Jerusalem.  4  And he will judge between the nations, and will decide concerning many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning-hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.  5  O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of Jehovah.

Isaiah 9:2-7  The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwelt in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.  3  Thou hast multiplied the nation, thou hast increased their joy: they joy before thee according to the joy in harvest, as men rejoice when they divide the spoil.  4  For the yoke of his burden, and the staff of his shoulder, the rod of his oppressor, thou hast broken as in the day of Midian.  5  For all the armor of the armed man in the tumult, and the garments rolled in blood, shall be for burning, for fuel of fire.  6  For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.  7  Of the increase of his government and of peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to establish it, and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of Jehovah of hosts will perform this.

Gaurav

Jesus Rocks!!!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2010, 06:23:18 PM »

Amen - how refreshing it is to see that there are people who recognise the reality of God's plan for the Jews.

I do very much agree that Israel will have no choice to turn to their God and accept Yeshua as the Messiah - El Gibbor.

Gaurav

God = love
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2010, 09:53:13 AM »

Gaurav, you are 100% correct. The Jewish people will have no choice but to accept Jesus Christ as their King. Only through Christ can they come to know the peace, they have been wanting for years.

Once the Millennium Kingdom starts, no Jew will have to accept Christ because they will accept Him, from birth and He will accept them as His people. Though the gentiles will have to accept Christ as their King, in order to live pass their 100th birthday. And they will live in mortal form until the Millennium Kingdom, is over............

Bob

Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2010, 11:23:04 AM »

Love this topic!!!!

Makes me think of Romans 11...

Romans 11:11, "I say then Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation" (or the revelation of Jesus), "...is come to the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
(12) Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fullness?
...(14) If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.
(15) For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but LIFE FROM THE DEAD?"
(25) "For I would not, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in."

They were blind, at which time we Gentiles were brought into the fold and we were reconciled to Him. But when they accept Him in the near future, as we see so many have been doing already, it will be LIFE FROM THE DEAD!!!!
Those words always echo in my head...and we know what a wonderful gift that is!!!!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 11:36:36 AM by Barbara » Logged
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2010, 03:53:49 PM »

Brothers and Sisters,

I really think that all of us know where things are going, and they're going there pretty quickly. I firmly believe that the Tribulation Period could be ushered in right before our eyes if we're still here.

For us as Christians, I love to reflect on Romans 8 for right now - for US - Christians! Things are getting more difficult by the day for Christians around the world, but we can have Romans 8 right now, and the world can't take that away from us. Look at it carefully and know what we have and what we can do as we anxiously await the glorious appearance of Jesus Christ to catch His Church home. I know that others have varying opinions, but I believe that the Rapture will be before the beginning of the Tribulation Period.

Whether we're here or not, things will be interesting in the world as Bible Prophecy is fulfilled, and it most certainly will be. With or without Christians being here, big things are about to happen, and absolutely nothing will be able to stop it. It appears that world leaders are already in place doing the things that will usher in the Tribulation Period, and nobody has a clue except Christians who study their Bibles. We all know it will come to pass exactly as stated thousands of years ago by Old and New Testament Prophets, including Jesus Christ - the KING OF KINGS.

The world will be deceived, regardless of receiving warnings for thousands of years. We have already witnessed in our own country how simple and easy mass deception is. Many of those deceived were self-professing Christians. Most of the strong Christians I know saw the deceiver as a second-rate used car salesmen who specialized in lemons for a career. However, how thorough and complete was the deception? It was a huge success, and many are still singing praises to the con man. So, just think how easy it will be for the Anti-Christ. I'm talking about The Anti-Christ, not just the many anti-Christs, false prophets, and false teachers who have been with us for a long time. It will be a breeze for the forces of evil, and the world will be plunged into evil, chaos, and blood-shed like the world has never known.

Regardless - one way or another - our day of rejoicing draws nearer by the day!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Ariellamb

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2010, 09:32:03 AM »

Hi there folk,I'm new here and love Israel BTW

I love John 18 in this connection of Jesus The King

33 Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus, and said unto him, Art thou the King of the Jews?
 34 Jesus answered him, Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others tell it thee of me?

35 Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done?

36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

The Word was God 'And the Word became flesh'
Perhaps the greatest truth a man can receive
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2010, 11:32:21 AM »

Hello Ariellamb. Welcome to the forums. I'm glad to see you here. That is indeed a portion of scripture that tells us all on this. We are not of this world, Thank God for His wonderful mercies that make it so.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2010, 12:31:48 PM »

Hello Ariellamb,

WELCOME!

We're happy to have you with us, and I hope that you enjoy Christians Unite.

Most of our regulars here also love Israel. The why is simple and Biblical:  God loved Israel first, and Jesus Christ Himself will restore it. For whatever reason, it's difficult for many to understand or accept the fact that Jesus Christ is the Anointed King of Israel, and He will rule and reign over the earth from the Throne of David in Jerusalem after His Second Coming.

I also love the Book of John as one of the most beautiful Books in the Bible.

Love In Christ,
Tom

grandma dolittle

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2012, 11:02:04 AM »

Matthew 24 is being fulfill;ed right before our eyes. the lastest "pestilence" the meningitis from steroid shots!  Praise God, My shots for back pain is not one of the mixture from Mass!!!!!!

grandma

1 John 4:4   Greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2012, 12:26:09 PM »

Matthew 24 is being fulfill;ed right before our eyes. the lastest "pestilence" the meningitis from steroid shots!  Praise God, My shots for back pain is not one of the mixture from Mass!!!!!!

grandma

I haven't heard about this. My wife just got out of the hospital with Lupus, and one of the main treatments was steroids by IV. She is now taking it in capsule form.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the