Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:14:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  False Christs, Prophets and Teachers
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: False Christs, Prophets and Teachers  (Read 12502 times)
HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2007, 03:30:08 PM »

Benny Hinn or Ben Hinnom?

I agree Grammyluv, Benny Hinn is a false prophet.

Nice you could get out of bed and join us!!  Grin Grin Grin
As I told Pastor Roger earlier, I've been up since 3AM and running amuck all over this place with no direction or supervision!  Shocked

I've also got a stew brewing in my crockpot and have cut out and made two pairs of pants for work!  Well I still have to hem them but I will do that after I take my Saturday Grammyluv nap like I'm fixin' to do right now!
Cheers!  See ya all when I get up!  Cheesy

Let us fight the good fight!
HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2007, 03:36:01 PM »

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?topic=4004.0

You can do a search on the forum and see quite a bit about this Maitreya that Benny Hinn called the return of Jesus.

I didn't know about this Maitreya.  I'll have to check it out after my nap.  Gettin' a little blurry-eyed right now.  Maybe Ol' Blackeyed Bart will have drug himself up by then too!  Grin Grin Grin

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2007, 03:39:34 PM »

Nice you could get out of bed and join us!!  Grin Grin Grin
As I told Pastor Roger earlier, I've been up since 3AM and running amuck all over this place with no direction or supervision!  Shocked

I've also got a stew brewing in my crockpot and have cut out and made two pairs of pants for work!  Well I still have to hem them but I will do that after I take my Saturday Grammyluv nap like I'm fixin' to do right now!
Cheers!  See ya all when I get up!  Cheesy

I've been at the hospital, most of the night (brat Wink ) and got released just a little while ago. Tongue

Littleboy

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2007, 04:29:31 PM »

Good Mornin Pastor,
I won't need to do any search on him,
I trust what's said by you & others on this matter...
Like i said or what I meant to say was, I just did'nt know enough about him to make that judgment for myself without fearing of Falsely accusing someone of God...
I've only watched parts of it a couple of times and had'nt seen all the stuff you are saying...
Nor do I or will I EVER follow ANY Earthly Man.
Your Loving Brother Duane
P.S
NOW that you have opened my eyes sumwhat to this man,
I can see he might be one of those that the Lord has spoken of:
Matt. 7:
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Please, know i was'nt trying to defend B. Hinn..

HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2007, 06:20:59 PM »

I've been at the hospital, most of the night (brat Wink ) and got released just a little while ago. Tongue

Oh!  That's a bummer.  Hope all is well with you and yours.
Maybe you needed that nap more than I did!  Grin

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2007, 07:52:21 PM »

Hello Dreamweaver,

Brother, I knew that you were hurting, and I've been offering prayer for you. I didn't know about the hospital. Many of us have spent considerable time in hospitals, and I haven't met anyone yet who likes them. Please take care of yourself and do what the doctor tells you. We'll all be praying for you.

In the meantime -

KEEP LOOKING UP!!

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2007, 08:17:53 PM »

Brothers and Sisters,

I rarely spend much time in trying to find out the whole truth about a specific ministry or preacher. It usually has to involve someone being harmed or taken advantage of - OR the OUTRAGEOUS! Benny Hinn involved all of the above and more, so I did get the specific information for myself so that I would know one way or another. What I found was shocking and highly documented, including audio and video of many specifics. I didn't want it to be a matter of opinion, especially considering that I don't want to talk badly about any ministry for the LORD.

Bluntly, I consider Benny Hinn to be a minister for the devil, and many of us left specific links on the forum for others to investigate and decide for themselves. THE CHRIST is most definitely NOT going to appear on Benny Hinn's show. Benny Hinn has spoken blasphemy against GOD from the pulpit, and that's just the start of a very lengthy list of things that GOD DOES NOT approve of. Benny Hinn will attempt to hide from GOD one day and it won't be possible. Benny Hinn is a false teacher and false prophet of the worst kind, and he has deceived many. This is spoken in love as a matter to investigate for the large numbers of people he is attempting to deceive. Please don't accept what I say as anything but an opinion. GET THE FACTS FOR YOURSELF - AND YOU DECIDE!

Love In Christ,
Tom

John 6:35-40 NASB
Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life; he who comes to Me will not hunger, and he who believes in Me will never thirst. "But I said to you that you have seen Me, and yet do not believe. "All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will certainly not cast out. "For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. "This is the will of Him who sent Me, that of all that He has given Me I lose nothing, but raise it up on the last day. "For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life, and I Myself will raise him up on the last day."

Littleboy

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2007, 08:35:55 PM »

Brothers and Sisters,

I rarely spend much time in trying to find out the whole truth about a specific ministry or preacher. It usually has to involve someone being harmed or taken advantage of - OR the OUTRAGEOUS! Benny Hinn involved all of the above and more, so I did get the specific information for myself so that I would know one way or another. What I found was shocking and highly documented, including audio and video of many specifics. I didn't want it to be a matter of opinion, especially considering that I don't want to talk badly about any ministry for the LORD.

Bluntly, I consider Benny Hinn to be a minister for the devil, and many of us left specific links on the forum for others to investigate and decide for themselves. THE CHRIST is most definitely NOT going to appear on Benny Hinn's show. Benny Hinn has spoken blasphemy against GOD from the pulpit, and that's just the start of a very lengthy list of things that GOD DOES NOT approve of. Benny Hinn will attempt to hide from GOD one day and it won't be possible. Benny Hinn is a false teacher and false prophet of the worst kind, and he has deceived many. This is spoken in love as a matter to investigate for the large numbers of people he is attempting to deceive. Please don't accept what I say as anything but an opinion. GET THE FACTS FOR YOURSELF - AND YOU DECIDE!

Love In Christ,
Tom

John 6:35-40 NASB
Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life; he who comes to Me will not hunger, and he who believes in Me will never thirst. "But I said to you that you have seen Me, and yet do not believe. "All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will certainly not cast out. "For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. "This is the will of Him who sent Me, that of all that He has given Me I lose nothing, but raise it up on the last day. "For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life, and I Myself will raise him up on the last day."

Thank You & May God Bless You Always Brother Tom for what you do....
I Pray all is well with Dreamweaver
Your Loving Brother Duane
Eva

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2007, 09:58:28 PM »

Bluntly, I consider Benny Hinn to be a minister for the devil, and many of us left specific links on the forum for others to investigate and decide for themselves. THE CHRIST is most definitely NOT going to appear on Benny Hinn's show. Benny Hinn has spoken blasphemy against GOD from the pulpit, and that's just the start of a very lengthy list of things that GOD DOES NOT approve of. Benny Hinn will attempt to hide from GOD one day and it won't be possible. Benny Hinn is a false teacher and false prophet of the worst kind, and he has deceived many. This is spoken in love as a matter to investigate for the large numbers of people he is attempting to deceive. Please don't accept what I say as anything but an opinion. GET THE FACTS FOR YOURSELF - AND YOU DECIDE![/b]

I agree about Benny Hinn. He is definitely a false teacher and false prophet working for satan himself.  I am not familiar enough with CU to know about the specific links on this website, but here is one I came across recently.  http://www.aloha.net/~mikesch/tbn.htm

God's word says in Luke 21:8  And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

He also says in 1 John 4:1  Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

That's why it is so important to be grounded in the Word of God. 

Love in Christ, Eva

I can do ALL things through Christ, who strengthens me.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2007, 01:26:32 AM »

I agree about Benny Hinn. He is definitely a false teacher and false prophet working for satan himself.  I am not familiar enough with CU to know about the specific links on this website, but here is one I came across recently.  http://www.aloha.net/~mikesch/tbn.htm

God's word says in Luke 21:8  And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

He also says in 1 John 4:1  Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

That's why it is so important to be grounded in the Word of God.

Love in Christ, Eva

Amen Sister Eva!

Sister, that's a good link you gave us. Everything they have is backed up with evidence. We've had some users in the past who were so taken with Benny Hinn that they accused us and others of fabricating things against him. It was very sad, especially considering that what was done by Benny Hinn was done in the presence of many thousands and televised to millions. Increasingly, this is a handy thing for false prophets and false teachers to do - EVERYTHING WAS FABRICATED. I guess that many bought it, even the ones there in person to hear it. I'm convinced that strange things happen to people who are captured and brainwashed for an appropriate period of time. It's more than just they want to believe their master, and their master isn't GOD - I repeat NOT GOD! If they've been snared good enough, it takes more than their own will to escape. There are many examples of mass suicide to look at. We don't know what it would have taken to rescue them, but I am absolutely certain that the Real GOD - ALMIGHTY GOD - is much more powerful than the devil and his forces of darkness.

There are many people who don't believe in GOD or the devil, and they are probably laughing at us right now. Sooner or later, they will know that both exist and are quite real.

Love In Christ,
Tom

KEEP LOOKING UP!!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 01:28:12 AM by blackeyedpeas » Logged

Littleboy

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2007, 01:04:35 AM »

Amen Sister Eva!

Sister, that's a good link you gave us. Everything they have is backed up with evidence. We've had some users in the past who were so taken with Benny Hinn that they accused us and others of fabricating things against him. It was very sad, especially considering that what was done by Benny Hinn was done in the presence of many thousands and televised to millions. Increasingly, this is a handy thing for false prophets and false teachers to do - EVERYTHING WAS FABRICATED. I guess that many bought it, even the ones there in person to hear it. I'm convinced that strange things happen to people who are captured and brainwashed for an appropriate period of time. It's more than just they want to believe their master, and their master isn't GOD - I repeat NOT GOD! If they've been snared good enough, it takes more than their own will to escape. There are many examples of mass suicide to look at. We don't know what it would have taken to rescue them, but I am absolutely certain that the Real GOD - ALMIGHTY GOD - is much more powerful than the devil and his forces of darkness.

There are many people who don't believe in GOD or the devil, and they are probably laughing at us right now. Sooner or later, they will know that both exist and are quite real.

Love In Christ,
Tom

KEEP LOOKING UP!!

Yes Sister Eva,
Thank You for the link:
I'm going to delete my earlier reply about him, it sounds to much like I'm trying to defending the Guy,
And I don't want that...
A Loving Brother Duane
HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2007, 08:39:33 AM »

There are many people who don't believe in GOD or the devil, and they are probably laughing at us right now. Sooner or later, they will know that both exist and are quite real.[/b]

Love In Christ,
Tom

KEEP LOOKING UP!!

I was thinking about this just this morning before I jumped on here.  I'm not sure that I believe folks are really atheists.  God put a knowledge of Him and the desire to "worship" in each and every one of us.  I think that to proclaim they are atheists, in their minds, gives them the licence to live without Him and do what ever it is that they want, that is outside of God's will.  Does this make sense?

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2007, 08:56:44 AM »

I do agree that God does "put a knowledge of Him and the desire to "worship" in each and every one of us." Many of those that are acclaimed atheists have blocked that out, using their own wisdom and information from false teachers to convince themselves that God does not exist (blinded). Most atheists will go to great lengths to argue against the existence of God (rebellious nature).

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2007, 09:11:43 AM »

Yes.  Thank you Pastor Roger.  That is what I was trying to get at.  Roll Eyes
Slept in a bit today, after getting up at 3AM yesterday!  Need COFFEE!  Grin
But yes.  I have a brother that is a compulsive liar.  He will tell himself the lie so often until he finally believes it as truth.  I think it's the same thing with these folks.
But I still wonder, if in their "alone" time what they think about it.
Of course it is beyond me how anyone could not know that God is GOD.  Cheesy

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2007, 09:36:45 AM »

Yes Sister Eva,
Thank You for the link:
I'm going to delete my earlier reply about him, it sounds to much like I'm trying to defending the Guy,
And I don't want that...
A Loving Brother Duane

Hello Brother Duane,

Please don't worry about this. Lot's of people simply don't know, and there's no way that any of us could know about all of the preachers, ministries, books, films, etc. We share a lot of things here, and that's part of our fellowship. I found out that I didn't know much about what they call "New Age" recently, and that's a pretty broad category involving quite a few preachers and ministries. I think that it would be impossible to keep up with all of man's tags and labels these days.

I firmly believe that all Christians should spend as much time as possible every day studying GOD'S WORD. We should also pray that GOD helps us to understand before we study and ask HIM for HIS Strength. We must remember that it's HIS WISDOM from HIS WORD that we're asking for and HIS Strength. GOD gets all of the Glory.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Colossians 1:9-12 NASB
For this reason also, since the day we heard of it, we have not ceased to pray for you and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so that you will walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all power, according to His glorious might, for the attaining of all steadfastness and patience; joyously giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified us to share in the inheritance of the saints in Light.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the