Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:57:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286775 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Politics and Political Issues (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  New CAIR Generation
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New CAIR Generation  (Read 13272 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2008, 05:27:44 PM »

Frankfort Township assessor forwards anti-Muslim e-mail

An e-mail sent by Frankfort Township assessor Paul Ruff to many in the Frankfort/Mokena area is filled with anti-Muslim sentiments.

The e-mail, circulated in June, said America should follow the lead of Australia's former prime minister John Howard, who said Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law should get out of Australia.

"Once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about our flag, our pledge, our Christian beliefs or our way of life, I highly encourage you to take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, the right to leave," the e-mail said, supposedly quoting Howard.

The e-mail actually was based on a column by Georgia state lawmaker Barry Loudermilk.

"Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, American citizens will find the back bone to start speaking and voicing the same truths," the e-mail continued. "If you agree, please send this on."

Numerous calls to Ruff to discuss the e-mail were not returned.

"Unfortunately, the politics of fear-mongering continue to be a reality in the (United States), and the Muslims are at the losing end of this really hateful attitude," said Ahmed Rehab, executive director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations of Chicago. "We have seen this from presidential candidates to local candidates. The only way to end it is if Americans of all backgrounds speak out against it, whether it is anti-Muslim, anti-Semitic or anti-black."

One recipient, who wanted to remain anonymous, found the e-mail "offensive," but was not aware of any others who objected to it.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2008, 05:35:06 PM »

Yes, the truth can be offensive to those that it is about.

Islamists place Leaflets in Mogadishu, call aid workers "infidels" and warn they will be hunted down..."We promise to kill them, wherever they are"

At a time of drought, skyrocketing food prices, crippling inflation and intensifying street fighting, many of the aid workers whom millions of Somalis depend on for survival are fleeing their posts — or in some cases the country.

They are being driven out by what appears to be an organized terror campaign. Ominous leaflets recently surfaced on the bullet-pocked streets of Mogadishu, Somalia's ruin of a capital, calling aid workers "infidels" and warning them that they will be methodically hunted down. Since January, at least 20 aid workers have been killed, more than in any year in recent memory. Still others have been abducted.

The deliberate assault on aid workers is a chilling new dimension to the crisis in Somalia that has unfolded over the past 17 years but has grown increasingly violent as outside forces, including the United States military, have turned a civil war into a more international conflict.

United Nations officials are especially worried by the recent attacks because they say Somalia is heading toward another full-blown famine. Without professional workers to distribute food or tend to the sick, the country could sink into a catastrophe reminiscent of the early 1990s, when hundreds of thousands of people starved.

"This couldn't be happening at a worse time," said Peter Smerdon, a spokesman for the United Nations World Food Program.

The attacks on aid workers — including Westerners, Somalis working for Western organizations and Somalis working for local groups — have escalated this month. Two weeks ago a high-ranking United Nations official was shot as he stepped out of a mosque. Last Sunday, a trucking agent in charge of transporting emergency rations was killed. On Thursday, three elders who were helping local aid workers distribute food at a displaced persons camp were shot to death while drinking tea.

In response, the United Nations is pulling some employees out of dangerous urban areas and cutting back on operations across the country. Somalia needs hundreds of millions of dollars of emergency aid, but donors are getting skittish because the attacks on aid workers threaten to make relief projects untenable.

A plane with at least a dozen Somali aid workers left Mogadishu on Friday. Several workers said it was the leaflets that scared them away.

"These people are serious," said one Somali aid professional who is now hiding with her family outside Mogadishu.

The leaflets were tacked onto walls and scattered on streets in Mogadishu about 10 days ago. They could not have made the threat any clearer. "We know all the so-called aid workers," they read. "We promise to kill them, wherever they are."

Abductions are also increasing. Seventeen aid workers have been kidnapped this year, with 13 still in captivity.

It is people like this that Ahmed Rehab and the Council on American-Islamic Relations are supporting.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2008, 09:17:21 PM »

Brothers and Sisters,

It's sickening to know that Christians are persecuted and killed for nothing more than loving others and trying to help those who are starving to death. More Christians will be brave enough to take the place of those who have been killed, and they will keep trying to save lives. This is a hate that's beyond understanding. Why would anyone want to hurt or kill someone who is doing nothing but trying to save lives? The same things are happening to Christians trying to provide medical attention, clean water, and other necessities people must have to survive.

WHY? Most of the missionaries and aid workers I know don't even ask for thanks. All they want at the end of a hard day is the knowledge that they helped someone. Watching a hungry child be able to eat something or receive medical treatment is enough. What kind of a mad dog would want to withhold food and medical attention to dying people? The only thing I can think of is that they don't want the people to know where the help came from and who provided the help. If this isn't the reason, the only other reason I can think of is that they want the people to starve and die. Regardless, this is sick and cruel beyond human understanding. Here's a question for those who are killing the aid workers and denying help to dying people:  Does your god want these people to die? WHY?

Love In Christ,
Tom

Christian Quotes 136 -
I have no key to God's hieroglyphics
"There are secret things that belong to the
Lord our God." Deuteronomy 29:29
You say, "Interpret the mystery." I have no key
to God's hieroglyphics now. Eternity will read
and decipher all.
"For just as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are My ways higher than your ways and My
thoughts higher than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:9
 -- John MacDuff  1895

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2008, 09:54:49 PM »

CAIR: U.S. Muslims to Count Population
Posted 7/21/2008 4:34:00 PM

Muhammad Ndiaye is halfway through his Friday sermon when he realizes his Northwestside mosque is so crowded that men are listening from a kitchen in the back.

He halts his lecture -- about the narrow path to heaven -- to urge the men and boys already seated on the floor to scoot up.

"Make room for others," Ndiaye said, "and Allah will make room for you."

Making room for others has been an ongoing task around Indianapolis in recent years, as existing local mosques have swollen in size and other fledgling prayer groups have blossomed into full-blown congregations in need of bigger quarters.

In Indianapolis and across the country, though, efforts to gauge the size of the Muslim population seem to miss that sense of growth. Muslims are particularly concerned that surveys have vastly underestimated the real size of their population, which could undermine their political clout.

So, beginning this week, Muslim organizations have taken it upon themselves to start an ambitious new census: an attempt to account for every mosque and Muslim in America.

A key sponsor is the Plainfield-based Islamic Society of North America, which hopes data from the count also will help Muslims better understand where mosques and Islamic schools are needed. That could be especially helpful in ISNA's effort to build an "American Islam" that avoids the sectarian or ethnic lines that divide Muslims elsewhere.

Numbers raise questions

Muslim advocacy groups such as the Council on American Islamic Relations routinely cite a span of 6 million to 8 million people in describing the size of Islam in America.

That would be between 2 percent and 3 percent of the U.S. population and make Muslims greater in number than Mormons or Jews.

That claim stands in sharp contrast to the results of a survey last year by the Pew Research Center, which found the population was 2.35 million, or 0.6 percent of the U.S. population, based on phone surveys.

In fact, Pew's finding means Muslims are fewer in number than Buddhists or Jehovah's Witnesses, and only slightly more numerous than Hindus.

The number matters to Muslim leaders who have watched their community bear a burden of suspicion since the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

Being able to show a big number, they hope, might give Muslims more clout in Washington. . . .

The treatment of women and the presence of professional leadership have been key issues for ISNA. The society, for example, has pushed to ease strict separation of the sexes during prayer. Political involvement has been a higher priority for the Council on American Islamic Relations, the survey's co-sponsor and the loudest voice for Muslim civil rights.

CAIR: U.S. Muslims to Count Population

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2008, 07:18:22 PM »

Michael Savage vows to take
Islam fight to Supreme Court
Popular radio host seeks to expose
CAIR's 'international funding sources'

Talk-radio host Michael Savage has announced he will bring his recently dismissed copyright infringement lawsuit against the Council of American-Islamic Relations to the U.S. Supreme Court in hopes of making public the Islamic group's sources of funding.

Savage's suit – originally filed in San Francisco district court – alleged CAIR illegally published singled-out quotes and audio excerpts from his show regarding Islam, misappropriated his words and used the clips for its own fundraising purposes, damaging the value of his copyrighted material.

Indeed CAIR last year waged a public campaign using excerpted Savage remarks to urge advertisers to boycott his top-rated program. CAIR stated its campaign successfully resulted in Savage losing $1 million in advertising.

Part of Savage's lawsuit alleged CAIR received millions in foreign funding and that it may have been wrongfully acting as a lobbyist or agent for a foreign government, violating the Islamic group's nonprofit status.

Savage also alleged CAIR was engaged in racketeering, describing the group as a "mouthpiece of international terror" that helped fund the 9-11 attacks, a contention strongly denied by CAIR.

But his lawsuit was tossed last month by San Francisco District U.S. Judge Susan Illston, who ruled it is legal to use excerpts of a public broadcast for purposes of comment and criticism.

Illston, nominated to her position by President Bill Clinton, wrote in her ruling that Savage could try to rewrite the racketeering portion of his suit to better fit the specifics of his case.

Savage's attorney Daniel Horowitz told WND he is reworking the suit to directly address Illston's "respectful" ruling. He said the new suit includes over 200 pages of supporting documents, including 200 pages of transcripts of the meeting in which CAIR was founded.

On his program last week, Savage announced if Illston again rejects his suit, he will bring the case to the higher 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, and then to the Supreme Court.

"I'm going to open up this case. I'm going to sue CAIR. I'm bringing a lawsuit back against them. It's going to cost me a fortune. And when Judge Illston rejects it again, which she will do because she's a minion of the Bill Clinton crowd, I'm going to take it over her head and I'm going to go to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, where again I'm going to hit a stonewall. And then I'm going to take it to the Supreme Court until eventually I force CAIR to describe who their funding sources are," Savage said.

Horowitz said if the suit goes to the Supreme Court, he will seek to procure the representation of attorney Martin Garbus, who has famously won numerous high-profile Supreme Court cases.

Savage pointed to CAIR's recent complaint against the Abercrombie & Fitch clothing company for not hiring a Muslim woman dressed in a head scarf as evidence the Islamic group is expanding its "targets" beyond talk radio.

The woman applied for a job in Oklahoma City. The local Abercrombie manager allegedly said a scarf "does not fit" the company's image.

"Don't you understand what they're doing to this country?" asked Savage. "How they're targeting the Midwest, talk radio, one talk show host at a time? One company at a time? Don't you know that CAIR is going to come for you?"

Continued Savage: "First they came for Michel Savage, and you didn't raise your voice and you laughed. Then they came after Abercrombie and Fitch, and you didn't raise your voice because you weren't in the retail business. Tomorrow they'll come after you and your business."

Addressing CAIR directly, Savage warned: "One day you're going to hit the wrong judge in the wrong city at the wrong time and then the American people are going to find out where your funding is coming from."

The top radio host urged listeners to make online donations at his website to help fund his lawsuit.

Foreign contributions to CAIR established

In May 2007 CAIR was identified by the government as an unindicted co-conspirator in a case involving the Holy Land Foundation, a charity that is allegedly affiliated with Hamas. Federal prosecutors in the case listed CAIR under the category: “Individuals/entities who are and/or were members of the US Muslim Brotherhood’s Palestine Committee and/or its organizations.”

The government also listed Omar Ahmad, CAIR’s founder and chairman emeritus, under the same category.

CAIR is registered as a nonprofit organization recognized as tax-exempt under IRS codes, which restrict "lobbying on behalf of a foreign government." CAIR's website claims that it receives no foreign government support.

But CAIR's headquarters near the U.S. Capitol until recently was owned by the ruler of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and the ruler's foundation has pledged $50 million to capitalize a long-term CAIR public-relations campaign.

The UAE formally recognized the Taliban, and Dubai reportedly acted as the transit point for cash for the 9/11 hijackers. Two of the hijackers were from the Emirates, and one served in the UAE military.

Until 2005, the Al Maktoum Foundation run by Dubai's ruler Sheik Mohammed bin Rashid held the deed to CAIR's headquarters just three blocks from the Capitol. The same foundation has reportedly held telethons to raise money for families of Palestinian "martyrs" during the intifada – or terrorist war – started in September 2000 against Israel. It recently pledged a $50 million endowment for CAIR.

CAIR argues that any assertions it receives money from foreign governments is "disinformation."

"This is yet another attempt to invent a controversy," it said. "CAIR's operational budget is funded by donations from American Muslims."

CAIR, however, has never publicly acknowledged $1 million controlling interest that the ruler of Dubai's foundation took in its national headquarters just one year after 9/11.

The group also received $500,000 from Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal, the sheik whose $10 million relief check after 9/11 was rejected by then-New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani after he blamed U.S. policy toward Israel for the attacks.

"There is nothing criminal or immoral about accepting donations from foreign nationals," CAIR asserted. "The U.S. government, corporations and non-profit organizations routinely receive money from foreign nationals."

"Bin Talal is not a member of the Saudi Arabian government," the group added in a statement. "He is a private entrepreneur and international investor."

This may be a distinction without a difference, Savage's lawyers argue, since bin Talal is a member of the Saudi ruling family.

"CAIR is proud to receive support of every individual," CAIR argued, "as long as they are not an official of any foreign government and there are no strings attached to the bequest."

The UAE endowment to CAIR was specifically earmarked for public-relations efforts to repair the image of Arabs and Muslims in America after public outrage doomed a Dubai bid to run U.S. ports.

Lawyers for Savage argue that CAIR may have used UAE funds and other foreign support to attack the radio host.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2008, 12:53:20 AM »

CAIR gets failing grades at running Ohio charter schools

Last week the Ohio Department of Education released the school report cards for the 2007-2008 school year. Included in these were the report cards for International Academy and Westside Academy, both here in the Columbus area, two charter schools operated by officials of the extremist Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR). As I note in my article today, "CAIR gets failing grades at running Ohio charter schools", both schools failed miserably.

The Ohio Department of Education (ODE) released their annual school report cards this week, and the results show that two taxpayer-financed Islamic charter schools operated by officials of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) have failed miserably yet again. But protected by powerful political connections, including Ohio Governor Ted Strickland and Columbus Mayor Michael Coleman, and apparently indifferent to their exploitation of the Somali children that comprise the vast majority of their students, the Islamic extremists running the operation appear to have no fear of losing their cash cows. In fact, Ohio educrats have renewed one school’s contract after five years of complete academic failure.

The two schools, International Academy and Westside Academy, are run by a group of local Islamic leaders, including CAIR national board vice chairman Ahmad Al-Akhras, CAIR-Columbus president and CAIR-Ohio board member Abukar Arman, and Islamic Society of Greater Columbus president and imam Mouhamed Tarazi (who serves as principal of one of the schools). At one time or another, all have served on the board of the local private Islamic school in Central Ohio, Sunrise Academy.

Beginning operations in 2002, International Academy has a long track record of failure. According to the school’s most recent state report card, the school only meets two of the 19 indicators measured (one of the two indicators it met was attendance). The performance index score of 73.9 fell well short of the 100 points required (of 120 total; the state median is 96.6), but since that was slightly more than the 72.2 scored the previous school year (2006-2007) the school received a “continuous improvement” designation. Only in the Orwellian world of union-controlled, taxpayer-financed public education does this performance rate a grade of C-, thanks to some grade inflation in this year’s report cards courtesy of the ODE.

That “continuous improvement” designation notwithstanding, since International Academy opened, it has never met the state’s required “adequate yearly progress” standard and has never met more than two of the state indicators. Looking at the past three years of academic performance data, we find in four of the seven tested areas, test scores declined last year from the previous year.

The second school, Westside Academy, appears to be following in its older brother’s failing footsteps. Their state report card shows that they met state standards in one area — attendance. Across all grade levels and subjects, less than 20 percent of their students rated proficient or better. In one subject area, 3rd grade math, the school achieved zero percent proficiency. Their performance index also dropped to 56.9 last school year (again, 100 of 120 points being the state requirement), putting them in the “academic watch” category.

No doubt, officials for both schools will place the blame on their students, claiming that since many of them speak English as a second language they are at a disadvantage. But in fact, ODE excluded testing results from students who had limited English proficiency. And the school curriculum itself continues to academically disadvantage the children. Instead of focusing their efforts on helping them improve their English skills, the language emphasis at these two schools is not on English, but instead, Arabic — a foreign language to Somalis.

If there is one subject that both schools excel in, it is Islamic extremism.

For example, in September 2006 CAIR-Ohio hosted an anti-Israel “teach-in” at International Academy, co-sponsored by the International Socialist Organization. One speaker, Hatem Bazian, is noted for making shockingly extremist statements, such as this gem from a May 1999 American Muslim Alliance conference in California where he reportedly invoked a notorious hadith about killing Jews:

In the hadith, the Day of Judgment will never happen until you fight the Jews. They are on the west side of the river, which is the Jordan River, and you’re on the east side, until the trees and stones will say, oh Muslim, there is a Jew hiding behind me. Come and kill him! And that’s in the hadith about this, this is a future battle before the Day of Judgment. (cited in Steven Emerson, American Jihad: The Terrorists Living Among Us, pp. 214-215)

More recently, he was captured on video speaking at an April 2004 rally in San Francisco in support of the Iraqi terrorist insurgency, demanding “an intifada in this country”:

It’s about time that we have an intifada in this country that change fundamentally the political dynamics in here. And we know every — they’re gonna say some Palestinian being too radical — well, you haven’t seen radicalism yet!

Education also appears to take a backseat to the financial interests of school officials — a fact noted by the state auditors. A 2003 Ohio state auditor’s report of International Academy found (p. 15) that the school paid $83,500 to Strategic Education and Economic Development (SEED) for teacher training, curriculum development, financial management, and government relations. According to filings with the Ohio secretary of state, SEED was a trade name for the Consolidated Investment Group, Inc., which the CAIR officials had incorporated. The state legislature closed that loophole in 2003, preventing charter school developers and board members from profiting from their positions in this manner.

But that law change didn’t stop school officials from skimming off the schools, as the audit noted further:

cont'd

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2008, 12:53:40 AM »

The Contract with SEED was terminated effective April 7, 2003, subsequently the Academy employed the officers of SEED to conduct management consulting services as Director of School Operations, Director of Personnel, Director of Community and Student Affairs, Director of Capacity Building and Education and Curriculum Consultants. This places these individuals in the same capacity to provide the educational, development and operations financial and facilities management, as under the contract between SEED and the Academy. Each receives $2,000 per month effective July 1, 2003.

Thus prevented by the state legislature from playing corporate shell games to skim from the schools, they created jobs for themselves at the schools and paid themselves handsomely — all while holding other government jobs.

The school operators have also continued to skim through elaborate real estate investment deals on property rented by Westside Academy and construction contracts for International Academy. The Franklin County auditor’s property tax records show that the building currently occupied by Westside Academy is owned by Unified Investment Corp., which lists its place of business as International Academy principal Mouhamed Tarazi’s home address and Tarazi as the business agent. The 2004 Ohio state auditor’s report notes in addition (p. 22) that a corporation in which Tarazi was a partner, Sali International, was also paid $140,386 by International Academy.

Oh, and did I mention that school employees participate in the Ohio Public Employee Retirement System (OPERS) and are thus exempt under federal law from having to pay Social Security taxes?

Don’t expect politicians to intervene in this situation, as school officials have powerful political patrons in the state and local governments. Several board members have contributed heavily to Democratic Party candidates and officeholders, in addition to helping with campaign fundraising.

They have also established cover with the Ohio Department of Education by infiltrating the agency. For example, one of their consulting business partners is Abdinur Mohamed, who works for the ODE overseeing the Title III federal program responsible for students with limited English language proficiency (a program through which the schools also receive funds).

Other school officials appear throughout the Ohio educational bureaucracy. Abukar Arman, the board president of Westside Academy, was appointed to the Ohio State Board of Education’s Foreign Language Advisory Council in March 2007. Mouhamed Tarazi was appointed in September 2006 to the State Board’s Ohio Committee of Practitioners, which advises the state government on any rule or regulation for educational programs funded by the federal government. Meanwhile, his wife, Norma, a CAIR-Ohio corporate officer, serves on the Fairness and Sensitivity Review Committee for the Ohio Graduation Test. Interestingly, she serves on a committee concerned with “fairness and sensitivity” despite having made openly anti-Semitic public statements about the local “Jewish lobby.”

It’s no surprise then that while state officials are cracking down on failing charter schools throughout the state, International Academy and Westside Academy remain untouched and unaffected. Afraid of being angrily branded as “Islamophobes” or “racists” by CAIR and their supporters, Ohio educrats, politicians, and the local media are content to look the other way concerning the failing performance of these two schools. In fact, International Academy, having only met at most two of 19 state standards in any school year since it opened, had their ODE contract renewed.

Fully aware of their political advantage, CAIR officials are more than content to use taxpayer dollars to further their Islamic extremist goals while simultaneously victimizing innocent schoolchildren who would be receiving a better education at practically any other nearby public school. One might think that those who react automatically anytime the “for the children” mantra is invoked would be appalled at CAIR officials’ deliberate exploitation of a particularly vulnerable Somali immigrant population. But when CAIR is involved, all bets are off.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2008, 12:56:33 AM »

Charter schools are public schools and by law must not endorse or promote religion. These are rulings on laws that have been brought about by the ACLU and AU yet you won't see either one of these organizations saying a single word about any of the islamic charter schools that are in the U.S.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2008, 12:44:44 PM »

Islamofascist Intimidation

*CAIR Threatens Muslims With $25,000 Penalty If They Reveal CAIR Cover-up of Morris Days’ Criminal Fraud:

Not only has CAIR not revealed the facts about Days and his fraudulent, criminal behavior, ... the CAIR National office in Washington, D.C. continued to post articles at its website naming Days as an attorney. This amounts to a de facto cover- up of CAIR’s involvement in this criminal affair and
a perpetuation of the fraud with CAIR’s assistance...

The Mapping Sharia Project, a research project sponsored by the Society of Americans for National Existence (SANE), is issuing an alert that the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), a self-described public interest civil rights law firm, may have engaged in criminal fraud.  Mapping Sharia calls for a full investigation by the appropriate government agencies.  The victims of this fraud may also be due compensation for their losses and suffering.

Reliable sources have produced solid information that Morris Days, the Manager for Civil Rights at the CAIR MD/VA chapter, who was widely publicized by CAIR as one of its civil rights attorneys, was in fact not an attorney, and failed to provide services for Muslim American clients who came to CAIR for assistance and who paid for Days’ services.  Not only has CAIR not revealed the facts about Days and his fraudulent, criminal behavior, but as of yesterday, September 2, 2008, the CAIR National office in Washington, D.C. continued to post articles at its website naming Days as an attorney. This amounts to a de facto cover-up of CAIR’s involvement in this criminal affair and a perpetuation of the fraud with CAIR’s assistance. 

At the same time that CAIR promoted Days as a lawyer while knowing he was not, it continued to solicit donations for its “legal” representation of Muslims in civil rights cases. Prospective plaintiffs, who may have been victimized by CAIR’s fraud in the Morris Days affair, as well as any donors to CAIR who feel they have donated to CAIR under false pretenses thinking it was a legitimate and law abiding public interest law firm, should recognize that CAIR controls an extensive real estate asset portfolio, either owned directly by CAIR or by CAIR related companies. These assets are attachable and fair game for damages claims.  A list of those assets, estimated at a fair market value between $6.6 million and $10 million, is provided below.

The evidence for the alert has been provided from Muslim American sources.  A significant body of evidence has been obtained from these sources, which include individual citizens in several states, as well as Muslim American leaders who no longer support CAIR.

Copies of pertinent documents are provided for download as pdf files above.

Details of the Morris Days Affair follow…

In 2007, CAIR publicized and encouraged Muslim Americans to use the services of Morris Days as an attorney (see “Meet Our Resident Attorney!” CAIR MD/VA Chapter Newsletter for March/April 2007 - in CAIR National Promotes M Days as Attorney for Civil Rights.pdf file above), in which CAIR stated the following:

Days, a graduate of Temple University Law School, joined the organization in 2006. He specializes in criminal law and civil rights/social service advocacy law.  He has been a member of the Philadelphia Bar Association and the American Bar Association since 1997.  His professional achievements include receiving the Rosa Parks Wall of Tolerance Award in 2005, given by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

None of these claims were true.  Morris Days’ claims to a law degree and membership in both Bar Associations were false.  Morris Days is not a lawyer and never has been.

According to sources, Days represented himself as a CAIR civil rights lawyer to Muslim Americans, who paid him directly for legal services. In late 2007, these sources allege that the CAIR MD/VA chapter executive director, Khalid Iqbal, discovered that Morris Days was receiving payments directly from Muslims seeking CAIR’s assistance, and not passing the money on to CAIR.   Iqbal was Morris Days’ supervisor and had previously worked in the CAIR national office. Iqbal did not fire Days at that time, nor is there any evidence that CAIR tried to verify Days’ legal credentials at the time.  In fact, the CAIR national office posted an article describing Days as an attorney on December 24, 2007 (“Lawsuits End Citizenship Delays” - in CAIR National Promotes M Days as Attorney for Civil Rights.pdf file above).  As of yesterday, September 2, 2008, that article was still posted at the CAIR national website, continuing to perpetuate the fraud that Morris Days was an attorney.

Days continued to work as Civil Rights Manager for CAIR MD/VA, to represent himself as an attorney, and to take money directly for legal services in 2007 and 2008.  CAIR continued to employ Days through February 2008, at which time CAIR terminated his employment and shortly afterwards closed the CAIR MD/VA chapter office in Herndon, Virginia.

No evidence has been found that CAIR notified any government agencies or organizations about Days’ lack of legal credentials, including Temple University, the Philadelphia, D.C. and American Bar Associations, the Southern Poverty Law Center, or governmental officials to whom Days had written on clients’ behalf at the EEOC, FBI, U.S. Department of Homeland Security Citizenship and Immigration Services, Social Security Administration or other federal, local and state offices.

CAIR did reply to some defrauded clients who had complained about providing payment to Days and not receiving services in return.  Sources stated that in some cases Muslim Americans were reimbursed what they had paid only after signing statements threatening them with liquidated damages of $25,000 if they revealed any information about the Morris Days affair.  Attorneys have advised us that it is possible these “release agreements” are not binding, and people who signed them should consult legal counsel to inquire about their options for pursuing further claims against CAIR.  Clients were largely from the Maryland, Virginia and the Washington DC area.  They had paid fees ranging from several hundred to several thousand dollars.

A copy of the CAIR Client Release Form is provided above as downloadable pdf.

The Release Form states in part:

Recipient hereby agrees that at all times and not withstanding any termination or expiration of this Agreement, it will hold in strict confidence and not disclose to any third party any information regarding this Agreement or the aforesaid incident surrounding this Agreement, except as approved in writing by CAIR.

Recipient herby[sic] agrees that in the event of a breach of this Agreement CAIR will be entitled to Damages in the amount of $25,000.00 from Recipient for the purpose of conducting meetings, workshops, press releases, flyers and the like to reverse or [indecipherable] the damage to CAIR’s reputation caused by the Recipient’s Breach.”

“CAIR continues to put Muslim Americans at risk through the pretense that they represent them in any way,” said Dave Gaubatz, Director of Operations of Mapping Sharia.  “CAIR is receiving support from big foreign donors, not because of their effectiveness in discrimination cases, but because of their false image in the media.”

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2008, 12:52:41 PM »

CAIR's Biggest Complaint: Bathroom Graffiti...

Complaint filed over anti-Muslim graffiti

Mohamed Elharragui felt a mixture of anger and fear when he saw the graffiti on the men's room wall at the warehouse in North Middleton Township, Pa., where he worked.

In a photo he said he took with his cellphone that morning at the Crown Bolt warehouse, the scrawled words are green against a beige wall: "Kill the Mexicans, kill the Iraqs, kill the Muslums (sic)."

The next day, profane threats ranted not only against Muslims but also against Allah, the Arabic word for God, Elharragui said.

A manager expressed dismay and had the graffiti effaced, but there was no "big meeting to talk to the people," Elharragui said.

Three weeks ago, he and 17 other workers — mostly African immigrants and Muslims — walked out of a workplace they said was biased.

The Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission said it has filed a complaint against Crown Bolt on behalf of the workers. The complaint alleges that they were harassed and denied benefits on the basis of ancestry and religion, and that their religious practice was not reasonably accommodated, spokeswoman Shannon Powers said. She provided no details.

Asked about the graffiti, Crown Bolt assistant manager George Fields said, "We covered it up right away." He then referred other questions to his human resources manager.

A call to that office was returned by Erica Crosling, a spokeswoman for HD Supply in Atlanta, Crown Bolt's parent company. She would not discuss an "internal personnel matter," but said, "We do take very seriously any action that does not support our culture of diversity and inclusion."

The 18 Crown Bolt workers — many of them immigrants from war-torn Somalia and Sudan — contacted the local chapter of the Council on American Islamic Relations and the Somali Community of Central Pennsylvania, which took the case to the commission.

All but eight of the workers have returned to Crown Bolt, apparently in response to management apologies, said Madina Hasson of the Somali group.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2008, 12:59:23 PM »

CAIR SEETHING OVER GOP CONVENTION'S REFERENCE TO "ISLAMIC TERRORISM"

The Saudi-funded, Hamas-linked Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) is seething over the references to “Islamic terrorism” in last night’s speeches: U.S. Muslims Urge McCain, Palin to Offer ‘Inclusive’ Speeches.

In a statement, CAIR Executive Director Nihad Awad said:

“We urge Senator McCain and Governor Palin to offer inclusive speeches at this week’s Republican convention and ask that they both avoid divisive Islamophobic rhetoric. It is all too easy to use hot-button terms to garner votes, but true leaders do not exploit fear or stereotypes for political gain. We hope to hear Senator McCain and Governor Palin say they will defend the civil and religious rights of all Americans, work with the American Muslim community in making our nation both free and secure and help build better relations with the Islamic world.”

He suggested that McCain and Palin reflect the Republican Party Platform, which states: “The struggle in which we are engaged is ideological, not ethnic or religious. The extremists we face are abusers of faith, not its champions. We appreciate the loyalty of all Americans whose family roots lie in the Middle East, and we gratefully acknowledge the contributions of American Arabs and Muslims, especially those in the Armed Forces and the intelligence community.”

Awad added that Muslims have called on candidates of all political parties to reject Islamophobia and believe using phrases such as “Islamic terrorism” may unintentionally provide religious legitimacy to terrorists.

Coming from the leader of a group that is listed as an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation Hamas funding trial, a group that intentionally and relentlessly makes excuses for Islamic terrorists, this is shameless. But it’s what CAIR does.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2008, 04:17:18 PM »

Muslim group seeks probe of 'radical Islam' DVD
CAIR asking feds to investigate whether distributor a 'front' for Israel-based group

A U.S. Muslim advocacy group Tuesday asked the Federal Election Commission to investigate whether a nonprofit group that distributed a controversial DVD about Islam in newspapers nationwide is a "front" for an Israel-based group with a stealth goal of helping Republican presidential candidate John McCain.

The promoters of "Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West" denied trying to promote any presidential campaign. They said it's also incorrect to tie the DVD campaign to Jerusalem-based educational group Aish HaTorah International, although current and former employees are involved with the project.

The Council for American-Islamic Relations asked the FEC to investigate the DVD distribution, which targeted about 28 million households mostly in battleground election states.

The DVDs - which critics call anti-Muslim propaganda - were inserted this month into more than 70 newspapers and paid for by the Clarion Fund, a nonprofit founded in 2006. The group's focus is "the most urgent threat of radical Islam." It has declined to identify board members or its funding.

Never picked up for traditional distribution, "Obsession" features scenes of Muslim children being urged to become suicide bombers, 9/11 carnage and interviews with critics of Islam.

Another organization, the Endowment for Middle East Truth, is a partner with the Clarion Fund in "The Obsession Project," which will also include research publications and issue forums.

Ari Morgenstern, a spokesman for that group, said targeting swing states was designed to attract media attention, but is not meant to influence the election result. He said the film "makes a very clear and upfront distinction between the majority of peaceful followers of Islam and those people who subscribe to a radical Islamic ideology."

In its complaint, CAIR cites New York Secretary of State records showing that three people who incorporated Clarion Fund also are employees or have been employees of Aish HaTorah International, a Jerusalem-based Jewish educational organization that has offices around the world.

"American voters deserve to know whether they are the targets of a multimillion-dollar campaign funded and directed by a foreign group seeking to whip up anti-Muslim hysteria as a way to influence the outcome of our presidential election," Nihad Awad, executive director of CAIR, said in a statement.

As evidence of a McCain bias, CAIR cites a story in the Patriot News of Harrisburg, Pa., which reported that a Clarion Fund Web site ran a pro-McCain article before it attracted notice and was taken down.

"If you heighten the hysteria over national security or terrorism or do anything to make people more fearful, it's clear they would trend toward McCain because that's been his mantra throughout the campaign," said Ibrahim Hooper, a CAIR spokesman.

Under federal election law and the tax code, nonprofit groups are restricted from getting involved in candidate races and foreign nationals may not contribute to American campaigns. The DVD's distributors say their efforts are issue-based and don't break election laws.

The Canadian producer of the film, Raphael Shore, is a full-time employee of Aish HaTorah International, an educational group that avoids politics, said Ronn Torossian, a New York-based spokesman for the group. Shore's work on the DVD project was not done under the banner of Aish HaTorah, Torossian said.

"These are independent activities of individuals," he said.

Gregory Ross, spokesman for the New York-based Clarion Fund, declined to discuss the complaint's specifics. He pointed out that it's normal for nonprofits to keep donors' identities private. He said the group has "thousands of donors that span the political spectrum."

"We are not telling people who to vote for," said Ross, a former employee of Aish HaTorah International. "We're just saying no matter who gets in office, the American people should know radical Islam is a real threat to America. We don't feel radical Islam is getting its fair share of press."

The group is preparing to release another film, "Third Jihad," but has no plans for mass distribution, Ross said.

HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2008, 05:41:07 PM »

A U.S. Muslim advocacy group Tuesday asked the Federal Election Commission to investigate whether a nonprofit group that distributed a controversial DVD about Islam in newspapers nationwide is a "front" for an Israel-based group with a stealth goal of helping Republican presidential candidate John McCain.

SO WHAT!
Hey, you've got your candidate and we've got ours!  Quit blubbering!

Let us fight the good fight!
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2008, 06:04:44 PM »

But that is what CAIR does best =

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2008, 08:34:00 PM »

CAIR:  “Dangerous Islamic Organization”?

On 23 September, the executive director, Hussam Ayloush and the staff attorney, Ameena Qazi, of the Council on American-Islamic Relations Greater Los Angeles Area Chapter (CAIR-LA), wrote an unsigned letter to Dr. Stephen Choi of the Irvine, California City Council.  (Edited copy of letter below)

In the letter, Dr. Choi, an incumbent for office, was accused of referring to CAIR as a “dangerous Islamic organization”.

From the letter:

“It has come to our attention that on Friday, September 18, 2008 at the Irvine City Chamber
of Commerce Meet the Candidates forum, you made an on-the-record statement describing
the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) as a “dangerous Islamic organization.”
Please be aware that such an epithet is not only insulting and false, but is also tantamount
to public defamation.”

“Public defamation” is a strong accusation; under civil laws it is actionable.

However, the law provides for a defense against an accusation of “public defamation”; the truth.

The truth is an absolute defense against an accusation of “public defamation” and CAIR knows this to be fact as demonstrated when CAIR chose not to defend their “honor” in the lawsuit they filed against Anti-CAIR founder Andrew Whitehead for essentially the same accusation.

Is CAIR a “dangerous Islamic organization”?

Consider the following facts regarding CAIR:

-          CAIR was founded by Islamic terrorists.
     -          CAIR has proven links to terrorists and terrorist-supporting groups and nations.
     -          CAIR seeks to overthrow Constitutional government and replace it with an Islamist theocracy.

These facts are irrefutable; when CAIR sued Andrew Whitehead for making these accusations (and others), CAIR eventually asked the court to dismiss the accusations rather than submit the case to a jury.

Adding further insult in their letter to Dr. Choi, CAIR closed with:

“We therefore request that you take the following measures in a timely and effective manner:

1)  Issue a written statement apologizing for the defamatory remark;

2)  Meet with CAIR representatives to discuss our work and how we can
work together to dispel myths associated with the Muslim community.

We sincerely hope that you oblige our above requests and in the future refrain from language
that is unfounded and offensive.”

CAIR’s call for a public apology, considering CAIR’s proven history, is an insult to every American who knows the truth about CAIR and CAIR’s associations with Islamic terrorism.

CAIR’s call for a meeting with Dr. Choi is curious; given CAIR’s close association with Islamic terrorists, why would Dr. Choi want to sully his reputation by meeting with an organization that defends terrorists?

Keep mind that CAIR has fewer than 2000 dues-paying members and that CAIR represents less than one-tenth of one-per cent of American Muslims and one readily concludes that CAIR not only does not represent Islam in America, but that the great majority of Muslims in America have turned their backs on CAIR.

What does it say about CAIR when the great majority of American Muslims do not support them?

There is no evidence that Dr. Choi has ever made any reference to any religion or ethnic community; including the Muslim faith/community. 

Dr. Choi’s only “offense” was to mention that a candidate for public office is a member of CAIR and that CAIR is known to be dangerous.  Dr. Choi was castigated for telling the truth; nothing more, nothing less.

During the forum previously mentioned, Dr. Choi was verbally attacked by six people as being “anti-Muslim” or “anti-certain religion”; however; the facts show that Dr. Choi has previously appointed persons from the Middle East to city commissions. When queried if the persons he appointed from the Middle East were Muslim or not, his answer was that he didn’t know as he didn’t ask them. There is no evidence that Dr. Choi is anti-Muslim.

CAIR has asked Dr. Choi for an apology and a meeting. Why would Dr. Choi apologize for telling the truth about CAIR, and why would he, as a public official, want to meet with a group that was not only founded by terrorists, but that represents radical Islam in North America?

If there is any apologizing to do, it is CAIR who should be apologizing to Dr. Choi ...

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the