Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:11:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286806 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Apologetics (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  The True Gospel
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The True Gospel  (Read 8595 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2007, 11:22:11 AM »

Hello Sister Def,

I'm sorry about the problems you've been having on the blogs. I've never had a blog, and I've not had the time to learn about them. So, I really don't know much about the Christians Unite blogs except they are free and many people use them. The forum moderators don't have any functions we can do on the blogs. AND, I'm not aware of any of the moderators having a blog here on CU.

I'm also sorry that we didn't see the menu entries you saw on attachments. They were not available to any of the moderators, so we were at a loss to understand what you were talking about. At this point, I'm going to guess that this involved a forum software upgrade and some functions showing up in some menus that ADMIN didn't know about.

The main thing I want you to know is that none of the moderators lied to you. We simply couldn't see what you were seeing because it isn't in our menus. For now, I'll just assume this was a software error of some type that will be fixed. I doubt there was ever any intention to turn attachments on. Moderators don't have access to the menu and configuration system, and I'm glad that we don't. It's huge and effects all of Christians Unite. Our ADMIN takes care of all that, and I give thanks that he does.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable GIFT, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour Forever!

Def

My Father, it is me your daughter, in Jesus.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2007, 02:12:38 PM »

Hello Sister Def,

I'm sorry about the problems you've been having on the blogs. I've never had a blog, and I've not had the time to learn about them. So, I really don't know much about the Christians Unite blogs except they are free and many people use them. The forum moderators don't have any functions we can do on the blogs. AND, I'm not aware of any of the moderators having a blog here on CU.

I'm also sorry that we didn't see the menu entries you saw on attachments. They were not available to any of the moderators, so we were at a loss to understand what you were talking about. At this point, I'm going to guess that this involved a forum software upgrade and some functions showing up in some menus that ADMIN didn't know about.

The main thing I want you to know is that none of the moderators lied to you. We simply couldn't see what you were seeing because it isn't in our menus. For now, I'll just assume this was a software error of some type that will be fixed. I doubt there was ever any intention to turn attachments on. Moderators don't have access to the menu and configuration system, and I'm glad that we don't. It's huge and effects all of Christians Unite. Our ADMIN takes care of all that, and I give thanks that he does.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable GIFT, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour Forever!
thank you Tom .the Gift of God did not come to us as a` picture or image `anyway It came to us as the WORD made Flesh..That is so wonderful ,I just understood that lately  God gave me that gift because He loved me He gave me what He himself loved the most so I decided to give myself to that Gift so that the Gift Himself can give me back to God there is so much Love between the two and i believe that that is the power of His goodness the two together making One ...It is OK about the problem it made me partice my "Perseverance" in Jesus I knew what I was doing was right,so I let go..As for the blog I have been try to annul and i am still there, so i gave that to Jesus too on the20 July,to me it end of story.If it stay there let it be.
Tom, I am praying for you in your situation ,you know I have a dual citezenship so I feel closer to you then you think well being a sister in Jesus that`s real close but the other well it such a small world now right ...We are going  home Tom Soon..Hallelujah as they say en Francais ALLELOUIA!!!Love in Jesus DEF..everything will be fine soon..Come Lord Jesus come...(";")

But to us There Is But one God,  the  Father, of  whom  Are  all  things, and we in Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ by whom Are all things and we by Him(1Cor 8:6  KJV)
I believe that Jesus died for my sins  was buried rose again and is sitting at the right hand of God Almighty interceding for me Amen
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2007, 05:12:23 PM »

Amen Sister Def!

I appreciate your prayers, and I really think that we should all pray for each other every day. All of us have problems of some sort to deal with, and I many times give thanks that mine is just health and disability. I know many Christians with problems that I consider to be much greater than mine. So, I give thanks and know that GOD has been very good to me and my family. One of the things that makes me the happiest is knowing that all of my family are Saved.

Sister, I do like to think about "citizenship" pretty frequently, but I always associate it with a Christian's citizenship in Heaven. That's the citizenship I'm waiting for, and that's at Home with JESUS. If we think about this extremely short life and compare it to Eternal Life with JESUS, our problems here seem to be small and insignificant. If we know about the REALITY in CHRIST, how could we complain? I didn't say that I don't complain, but I feel bad when I do because I know about the REALITY in CHRIST.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Matthew 22:36-40  NASB  "Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?" And He said to him, " 'YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.' "This is the great and foremost commandment. "The second is like it, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.' "On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets."

Def

My Father, it is me your daughter, in Jesus.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2007, 02:02:59 PM »

Amen Sister Def!

I appreciate your prayers, and I really think that we should all pray for each other every day. All of us have problems of some sort to deal with, and I many times give thanks that mine is just health and disability. I know many Christians with problems that I consider to be much greater than mine. So, I give thanks and know that GOD has been very good to me and my family. One of the things that makes me the happiest is knowing that all of my family are Saved.

Sister, I do like to think about "citizenship" pretty frequently, but I always associate it with a Christian's citizenship in Heaven. That's the citizenship I'm waiting for, and that's at Home with JESUS. If we think about this extremely short life and compare it to Eternal Life with JESUS, our problems here seem to be small and insignificant. If we know about the REALITY in CHRIST, how could we complain? I didn't say that I don't complain, but I feel bad when I do because I know about the REALITY in CHRIST.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Matthew 22:36-40  NASB  "Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?" And He said to him, " 'YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.' "This is the great and foremost commandment. "The second is like it, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.' "On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets."
(MATT 22:37 )   (Because of His mercy)  YES !!! YES!!!thank you thank  you Jesus Christ because i believe in You "I can love God with all my heart and soul and with all my mind and be sure of my salvation and the love of God for me. YES! YES! (1 Cor 8:3)(1 Cor 8:6)..one moment at the time in Jesus..Def  and i am  a citizen of my Father House in the Heaven..

But to us There Is But one God,  the  Father, of  whom  Are  all  things, and we in Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ by whom Are all things and we by Him(1Cor 8:6  KJV)
I believe that Jesus died for my sins  was buried rose again and is sitting at the right hand of God Almighty interceding for me Amen
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the