Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 01:55:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Ahmadinejad
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ahmadinejad  (Read 11805 times)
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2007, 12:23:22 PM »

Brother Bob I wonder why they left out the part where he said that there are no homosexuals in Iran?

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2007, 12:33:24 PM »

That's because they want everyone to Fuhgeddaboudit.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2007, 10:00:39 PM »

Brother Bob I wonder why they left out the part where he said that there are no homosexuals in Iran?

The Slaughter of 4,000 Gays     
By Robert Spencer
Tuesday, October 02, 2007

At Columbia University on Monday, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad declared: “We don’t have homosexuals like in your country. We don’t have that in our country. We don’t have this phenomenon; I don’t know who’s told you we have it.”

If there were any truth to this – and there is none – it would be because because the Islamic regime in Iran had killed them, since homosexuality can be a capital crime in that country. One notorious case occurred on July 19, 2005, when two teenage boys, Mahmoud Asgari, 14, and Ayaz Marhoni, 16, were hanged in a particularly brutal manner in Iran for the crime of homosexual activity. Although Iranian officials insisted that the death sentence was for the rape of a third boy, the National Council of Resistance of Iran, has said otherwise. But Asgari and Marhoni were not alone. According to the Iranian gay and lesbian rights group Homan, the Iranian government has put to death an estimated 4,000 homosexuals since 1980. According to Scott Long, director of the Human Rights Watch Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Rights Program, Iranians who are suspected of being gay commonly face torture. Hossein Alizadeh of the International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission said Iran gays live with “constant fear of execution and persecution and also social stigma associated with homosexuality.”

This is true not only in Iran, but in all too many areas of the Islamic world. The Qur’an characterizes those who “practice your lusts on men in preference to women” as “transgressing beyond bounds” (7:81). A hadith pronounces “the curse of Allah” upon those who engage in homosexual activity. A contemporary Muslim writer, Shaykh Abdul-Azeez Al-Fawzaan, called homosexuality “one of the most sinful acts known to humankind” and said that it was “evidence of perverted instincts, total collapse of shame and honor, and extreme filthiness of character and soul.”

Legal views on punishment vary. Among the Sunni schools of Islamic jurisprudence (madhahib), the Hanafi school mandates a severe beating for the first offense, and the death penalty for a repeat offender. The Shafi’i school calls for 100 lashes for an unmarried homosexual, death by stoning for a married one. The Hanbali school requires stoning across the board. Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, directed his followers to “kill the one who sodomizes and the one who lets it be done to him” (‘Umdat al-Salik, p17.3).

In many areas these injunctions are still followed. The Islamic Penal Law Against Homosexuals in Iran calls for the death penalty for sodomy and one hundred lashes for lesbianism for the first three offenses, with death for the fourth offense. Homosexuality is a capital offense not only in Iran, but also in Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Yemen and Mauritania. In Malaysia, it can draw a twenty-year prison sentence, and is illegal also in Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bosnia, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Morocco, Oman, Pakistan, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, the United Arab Emirates, and Uzbekistan, among others.

Of course, Afghanistan under the Taliban regime drew international attention for killing gays by toppling walls onto them. Pakistani law mandates two years in prison for homosexual activity, but the traditional Islamic penalties of lashing and stoning are still widely popular. When authorities in the United Arab Emirates arrested twenty-six men whom they accused of participating in a mass gay wedding – with twelve dressed as grooms and twelve as brides, plus a disc jockey and a man who was to perform the wedding ceremony – in November 2005, they announced plans to subject the men not only to lashings and jail time, but also to hormone treatments.

In light of all this, the silence of campus gay rights groups and the so-called “progressive” Left generally about the global efforts by Islamic jihadists to impose Islamic Sharia law is appallingly short-sighted. While they attack Christians, who are not calling for gays to be imprisoned or killed under any circumstances, they say nothing about a genuine threat to their survival. While they attack Israel, a gay-friendly country, they are silent about the murder of gays in Islamic Iran.

The late columnist Cathy Seipp recounted a telling incident in March 2006, when a friend of hers went into San Francisco’s City Lights bookstore and asked for a copy of the late and much-missed Oriana Fallaci’s The Force of Reason. “We don’t carry books by fascists,” sniffed the clerk, prompting Seipp to muse: “Strangest of all is the scenario of such a person disliking an author for defending Western civilization against radical Islam -- when one of the first things those poor, persecuted Islamists would do, if they ever (Allah forbid) came to power in the U.S., is crush suspected homosexuals like him beneath walls.”

The Slaughter of 4,000 Gays

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2007, 01:23:04 PM »

Ahmadinejad: Let Jews move their country to Europe or Alaska

Millions of Iranians attended nationwide rallies Friday in support of the Palestinians, while the country's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Israel's continued existence was an "insult to human dignity."

"The creation, continued existence and unlimited (Western) support for this regime is an insult to human dignity," Ahmadinejad said. "The occupation of Palestine is not limited to one land. The Zionist issue is now a global issue."

Ahmadinejad's remarks came as millions of Iranians held rallies across Iran to protest Israel's continued control of Jerusalem.

The demonstrations for "Al-Quds Day" - Al-Quds is the Arabic name for Jerusalem - also spilled over into anti-American protests because of US support for Israel.

In the capital Teheran, hundreds of thousands of people poured into the streets as they chanted "Death to America" and "Death to Israel." Some protesters also burned American and Israeli flags.

State television reported similar large rallies in all other provincial capitals and smaller towns across Iran.

The Iranian president once again said Palestinians should not pay any price because Europeans committed crimes against Jews in World War II. He said they could give a part of their own land in Europe or Alaska so that the Jews can establish their country.

"I ask European governments supporting Zionists and the American people that will you allow occupation of part of your land under a pretext and then talk about a two-state solution?," Ahmadinejad said after the rallies.

Ahmadinejad said a "free referendum" was the solution to the Palestinian issue, saying Jews, Muslims and Christians as well as five million Palestinian refugees should take part in a vote to determine their own fate.

Ayatollah Mahould Hashemi Shahroudi, Iran's judiciary chief, said Friday's rallies was "a good start for the destruction of the Zionist regime."

Parliamentary speaker Gholam Ali Haddad Adel said the Israeli occupation of Palestinian lands was a "blatant oppression" and warned that the relationship between the Islamic world and the West won't improve as long as Palestinians are not allowed to determine their fate in a referendum.

Since the Islamic revolution in 1979, Iran has observed the last Friday of the Islamic holy month of Ramadan as "Al-Quds Day," as a way of expressing support to the Palestinians and emphasizing the importance of Jerusalem to Muslims.

Jerusalem is the third holiest city in Islam after the Saudi Arabian cities of Mecca and Medina.

Meanwhile, thousands of Gazans marched from Beit Lahiya to Jabalya to commemorate "Al-Quds Day." The protesters burned, Israeli, US and British flags.

Also, on Israel's northern border, Hizbullah activists and Lebanese Shi'ites held an anti-Israel protest next to the border fence.

Lebanese troops manned the rally and prevented the protesters from approaching the border.

IDF troops in the North were instructed to raise their level of alert.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2007, 03:58:48 PM »

Ahmadinejad: Let Jews move their country to Europe or Alaska

Millions of Iranians attended nationwide rallies Friday in support of the Palestinians, while the country's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Israel's continued existence was an "insult to human dignity."
"I ask European governments supporting Zionists and the American people that will you allow occupation of part of your land under a pretext and then talk about a two-state solution?," Ahmadinejad said after the rallies.

When will this idiot understand that Israel belongs to the Jewish nation, God gave them that nation, and no one will ever take it away from them.

Also when will he realize that the only piece of land he can rightly claim for a short time is a 6 foot hole in the ground?Huh?

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2007, 04:40:07 PM »

Being an agent of the devil he wants to do all he can to prevent God's word from being fullfilled.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2007, 01:58:10 PM »

Ahmadinejad wants 'all Palestine liberated'
AFP

October 5, 2007

TEHRAN --   President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad vowed Friday that Iran would work until "all of Palestine is liberated" from Israel's hands, and repeated his deeply-controversial questioning of the Holocaust.

"The Palestinian people are standing firm. The Iranian people and other peoples will not stop until all of Palestinian territory is liberated," Ahmadinejad said in a speech broadcast on state radio to mark Quds day.

"They [world powers] should not think that the Iranian nation and other nations in the region will take off their hands off the throat of the Zionists and their supporters."

Ahmadinejad provoked an international outcry shortly after his election in 2005 when he called for Israel to be "wiped from the map," and also described the Holocaust as a "myth."

In his speech at Tehran university, the culmination of Iran's annual day in support of the Palestinians, the president also repeated his questioning of the scale of the Holocaust.

"The Iranian nation hates killing and considers Hitler and the executioners of the World War II as black-and-dark figures," he said.

"But the Iranian nation has a question, and as long as there is no clear-and-reasonable response to this question, it will remain."

Ahmadinejad also reaffirmed his opinion that "Zionists" should move to empty lands in Europe or North America, and out of the Middle East entirely.

"Europeans can not tolerate the Zionists in their region and country, but they want to impose them on the people of the region ... Give these vast lands of Canada and Alaska to them to create a country for themselves."

Israel, widely believed to be the only nuclear armed power in the Middle East, has expressed alarm over Iran's nuclear drive, which the Jewish state and its main ally the United States believe is aimed at making an atomic bomb.

The Islamic republic, however, insists that its nuclear program is solely aimed at generating electricity for a growing population whose giant oil-and-gas reserves will eventually run out.

Israel was an ally of the imperial regime of last Iranian shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, developing close military-and-economic ties, but all this changed when he was ousted by the Islamic revolution in 1979.

Iranian officials, however, insist they would never initiate any military attack, and say their policy has always been to let all the occupants of "Palestine" - including refugees - decide their future in a referendum.

Ahmadinejad wants 'all Palestine liberated'

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2007, 10:37:20 PM »

The Iranian leadership believes that they are now entering the Apocalyptic Age

Speaking at Hebrew University in Jerusalem, the renown scholar and historian Bernard Lewis told his audience that Iranian President Ahmadinejad and the leadership of Iran believe they are now entering the Apocalyptic Age which will result in the triumph of their messianic figure.

Lewis said that Iran is a mortal threat and reminded those attending his lecture that Islam, like Judaism and Christianity, has an End Times scenario reminding them that holy war is a part of the Islamic religion and part of holy law. Lewis then added that the threat of many Iranians perishing in a war did not deter the Iranian leadership. They believe that death this way would give Iranians a free pass to the Islamic heaven.

The thinking by the Iranian leadership that they are now entering the Apocalyptic Age actually conforms to the End Times scenario that is found in Bible prophecy.

The statement by the renown scholar and historian, Bernard Lewis, that Iranian President Ahmadinejad and Iran's leadership believe they are entering the Apocalyptic Age is evidence that the Islamic world does have an eschatology, a theology that has an End Times scenario. The outdated concepts of M.A.D (Mutually Assured Destruction) prevalent during the Cold War years, are irrelevant when it comes to Iran and its leadership. The Iranian president and his circle see such a scenario as an incentive, not a deterrent.

This apocalyptic desire of the radical Shiite Muslim is at the center of much of what's happening in the Middle East today and does fit into Bible prophecy. The ancient, Jewish, New Testament Prophet John wrote the book entitled, "The Apocalypse", or better known as the book of Revelation which describes the End Time Apocalyptic Age. Revelation 4:2 - 19:10 describes the seven year period of massive judgment on the face of the Earth. Revelation 19 describes the "Mother of all battles", "the Apocalyptic War", the Battle of Armageddon.

Ahmadinejad is correct, we are indeed entering the Apocalyptic Age.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2007, 07:00:58 AM »

ImaNutJob does have a few things right, but things won't turn out the way he thinks. The REAL GOD owns the land Israel occupies and much more. JESUS CHRIST Himself is the Anointed KING of Israel, and HE will Take HIS Throne at the Appointed Time. The enemies of Israel will be CRUSHED, and the lands and fortunes of Israel will be restored.

The forces of darkness will be in charge for a short time, but that will be ended forever with the SECOND COMING OF CHRIST! It is possible that Islam will be the one-world religion spoken of in Bible Prophecy. Regardless, whatever it is will be destroyed. JESUS CHRIST Himself will rule and reign over the earth from the Throne of David in Jerusalem for 1,000 years. It makes absolutely no difference at all who lays claim to Israel or Jerusalem because it belongs to our LIVING ALMIGHTY GOD! There will be a time when the devil will rule in Jerusalem, but that time will be short. There will also be a time when great hosts come against Israel, and it will appear to all that Israel will be annihilated. That will be the great SIGN for the SECOND COMING OF CHRIST.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable GIFT, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour Forever!

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2007, 09:44:12 AM »

Ahmadinejad: Ground Zero like Holocaust 'false idol' 
Says 9/11 already used as pretext to kill 'hundreds of thousands' of people

The Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks already have been used as the reason to attack and kill "hundreds of thousands" of people, according to Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who said he worries the attack will become another "false idol" like the Holocaust.

The comments came in a video statement on Iran's television news channel on Sept. 20, and were translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute's program to monitor television transmissions.

Ahmadinejad a year ago had been unable to visit the site where about 3,000 innocent Americans died when Islamic terrorists flew hijacked jets into the twin towers of the World Trade Center.

So during his recent visit to the United States to address the United Nations and accept a speaking invitation to Columbia University he asked for permission to visit the site of the terrorist attacks in 2001, but was denied permission.

Then Ahmadinejad, who has proclaimed the Holocaust a hoax in the past, was asked by the television interview: "You were supposed to visit the site of the Twin Towers, but this aroused controversy and many objections in their media. What do you think of this?"

"I decided to visit there this year to pay my respect to the casualties and convey my sympathy to the families," Ahmadinejad said.

"I also wanted to raise several questions and express my views. I wanted to say that in my opinion, this incident is the result of the mismanagement of the world, and the result of the inhuman management of the world. Why did such an incident take place? We need to get to the root causes," he said.

Iran's president said, "We don't want them to turn this incident, in 20 years' time, into another false idol like the Holocaust, which they would use as a pretext to kill peoples, and to prevent anybody from opening this box and examining what really happened in this incident.

He continued, "They might turn 9/11 into something sacred, and whoever does not accept it would be considered an infidel, whereas whoever accepts it would have to accept all the ensuing crimes.

"In any event, we must express our views. I believe that this way, we would have formed cordial relations with the American people, and could have opened this issue up for discussion. Well, this is exactly what they want to prevent," he said.

He covered several other issues in his response, starting with a portrayal of himself as being victimized by the world's media.

"As you know, by spreading lies and by portraying me… For example, they show my picture next to a picture of bin Laden, or next to tanks and cannons firing and killing people. This is psychological warfare," he said.

As WND reported, Middle East terror leaders reported after Ahmadinejad visited Columbia that the event means Americans now are accepting Iran as a "great power" and are reconsidering their belief in the Holocaust.

"This invitation proves that when Muslims and Arabs come from a position of power to the West they receive more respect and consideration to their causes and to their conditions and to their insisting on their sovereignty," stated Abu Mosaab, an Islamic Jihad spokesperson and leader in the Gaza Strip.

"The fact that one of the American universities invited the Iranian president to raise whether the Holocaust happened proves that in the American people and leadership there is a hidden will to raise a serious discussion about these Zionists lies and propaganda," Abu Mosaab stated.

The terror leader told WND Ahmadinejad's address to Columbia "put on the American faces the question of what is your historical proof that this Holocaust happened?"

"Doesn't the Zionist version of what happened deserve to be challenged and questioned and doubted?" exclaimed Abu Mosaab.

In his speech, Ahmadinejad encouraged further study of the Holocaust. He responded to one question by rejecting the contention he questioned the existence of the Holocaust, but responded, "What does it have to do with the Palestinian people?"

He went on to defend the rights of "scholars" to question its existence, noting, "There's nothing known as absolute."

In Washington, there was criticism of Columbia for arranging the recent appearance. Sen. Joseph Lieberman, I-Conn., said the invitation was wrong because Ahmadinejad "comes literally with blood on his hands."

WND also reported earlier an adviser to Ahmadinejad said Adolph Hitler was Jewish, was working for powerful Jews and wanted to create a new Jewish state.

Mohammad Ali Ramin said Hitler acted in cooperation with Britain, since the latter shared Hitler's desire to force the Jews out of Europe and into a new Jewish state.

Although Hitler's exact lineage is disputed – his father was illegitimate and there is some question about who his grandfather was – virtually no historians conclude the Nazi leader was Jewish.

Ironically, Ramin was recently appointed secretary-general of the new "world foundation for Holocaust Studies" established at the Iranian Holocaust Denial Conference in December. That conference was attended by notorious former Ku Klux Klan leader and later Louisiana state representative David Duke.

In that interview, Ramin said: "My suggestion was to establish an NGO, in Iran or elsewhere, that would reexamine this issue and investigate it with the help of international forums. But after making enquiries, we saw that nobody in the world had the courage to raise this issue and investigate it. Anyone who speaks or publishes anything about it is silenced immediately, before [the issue] can be examined. [That is why] we got the idea of organizing a non-governmental conference with the support of the Iranian government, but we [subsequently] discovered that nobody in the world would respond to it, and that it was totally ignored in the news.

Naturally, I do not want us to take a one-sided view of the Holocaust, and to deny it out of hand, since we do not have sufficient and complete information about it. The purpose of the conference was to question the order that the West has imposed upon us in this manner ...," he said.

As WND reported, at the Holocaust denial conference, Duke said: "I love my country and my people, but I know that the Zionist extremists lead my country to catastrophe in the Mideast and elsewhere around the world. I know that the Palestinian people, the Lebanese people, even the American people have been sacrificed on the altar of the Holocaust. It is the chronic media and government playing of the Holocaust that has blinded our eyes to new holocausts and new outrages.

MEMRI is a non-profit that monitors statements in the Middle East and translates them in order to bridge the language gap between the West and Middle East.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the