Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 07:55:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  Questions, help, suggestions, and bug reports (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  The costs?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The costs?  (Read 6018 times)
Royo

I love Jesus

View Profile
« on: June 26, 2007, 01:01:15 AM »

I know it cost to run this forum. My question is....does it help the forum if we click on the advertisements?
If so, then I will do so often....or I can outright make a donation also.
Don't know if this is answered elsewhere, but I believe in supporting that which gives so much to me....

God bless you all.....Roy.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 03:08:30 AM »

Hello Brother Roy,

Several of us have asked our Administrator more than once about the need for donations. He's always responded with something like, "Christians Unite is doing just fine - please give your donations to struggling ministries." So, the LORD is taking care of the needs and expenses of Christians Unite.

Christians Unite is a huge operation that serves many thousands of Christian sites around the world. It hasn't been that long ago that GOD made it possible for Christians Unite to move to MUCH larger and faster servers. It also hasn't been that long ago that I asked our ADMIN about server space and resources. The gist of the answer I was given was, "We should have more than enough to get to the RAPTURE."

I'll still ask from time to time, and anyone is most welcome to ask. So far, our answers have always been, "Please help struggling ministries." If needs came up that weren't met, I think that ADMIN would tell us. Until then, I conclude that we all just need to give thanks and give our donations to worthy ministries that need them the most.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Philippians 4:6 NASB  Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

Royo

I love Jesus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 03:30:20 AM »

Thank you for the answer....and praise our great Father...

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 04:29:32 AM »

Brother Roy,

You are most welcome. I don't have very much money, but I like to be very careful about who I give donations to. There are many ways to check now, including complete financial disclosure on the most honest and worthy causes.

I MUST warn people that there are many organizations that are little more than con games being run by criminals to take money from big-hearted Christians. I can't stand the thought of relatively poor Christians digging deep in their pockets and being taken by con artists. We have several threads on the forum about this, especially right after disasters of various kinds. Most of the Christians I know are poor, and they many times do without to give to others. SO, I'm happy that there are several organizations that check churches and charities full-time. If someone has to do without something, it's nice to know that some other much more needy person was being helped, and doing without something was worth it. AND, there are all kinds of ministries who need volunteers to do all kinds of things. SO, really poor people can do things of great value also.

There is a long list of outstanding ministries with nothing to hide. I pray, do my homework, and do as the LORD leads me. I think that all Christians should do the same thing.

Love In Christ,
Tom

2 Corinthians 3:2-3 NASB  You are our letter, written in our hearts, known and read by all men; being manifested that you are a letter of Christ, cared for by us, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the