Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 27, 2024, 10:09:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286902 Posts in 27571 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  car wreck/miracle needed
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: car wreck/miracle needed  (Read 4424 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2007, 11:39:55 PM »

Hello MCJ,

We will keep everyone in our prayers.

In the meantime - KEEP LOOKING UP!

Love In Christ,
Tom

1 Corinthians 12:27 NASB  Now you are Christ's body, and individually members of it.

Debp
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2007, 07:42:28 PM »

Well, we got some bad news today.  When I got home from my grandparents house, my mom told me that Tyler had passed away today.  I don't know the details of what took place today.  Last I knew they were trying to wean him off of the breathing machine, and I guess his body couldn't handle it.  This is so unbelievable to me because he was a year younger than me.  I don't know what to think, but our prayers are turned to his family now.  Things are going to be really tough for them.  They are leaning on God right now, so I guess that's the best thing they can do.  They still need a lot of prayer though.  Almost everyone that goes to our church is kin to him.  His cousins, grandparents, aunts and uncles, just everybody.  This is the biggest tragedy our church has faced in a long time.  Please just pray for strength and comfort for everyone involved.

MJC

God be with you all and give you comfort and His peace.  Tyler is now with our Lord.

...walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Eph. 4:1-3
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2007, 11:51:09 PM »

Yes MJC I will be praying for your Pastor as well.

mississippi_jesus_chic

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2007, 11:54:35 PM »

My mom went up to his grandparents house today.  Their whole family was up there.  She said that his Grandpa looks about 10 years older than he did Sunday morning.  Everyone is taking it really rough.  His parents are both just all to pieces.  The wake is tomorrow night and then the funeral is Sunday afternoon.  The next few days are going to be really rough on the family.  Please just keep them in your prayers.

MJC

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.     Joshua 1:9
Faithin1
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2007, 10:35:56 PM »

MJC, I'm so sorry to hear of Tyler's passing.  My prayers go out to his family and friends.  I will also lift you in prayer, as I can only imagine how terrible you feel.  Sudden death, especially involving someone young, is never easy.  We don't know why these things happen, only God knows.  Hopefully his family can find comfort in knowing that he is now in the loving arms of Jesus, and they have God's promise that they will see him again.

Heb. 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 
mississippi_jesus_chic

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2007, 11:15:02 PM »

I just got home from the wake.  There were so many people there.  When I left church Sunday morning, I didn't expect to come back for this.  The wake was held at our church.  I walked in and it was like a dream.  I can't believe that he's gone.  His mom is a wreck.  She is so sweet, but she's just a mess.  I know I would be too in her position.  She just asked me to pray for her.  I told her that I had been and will and that God would take care of her.  What do you say to someone that just lost their child?  The funeral is tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it at all.  It just doesn't seem real.

MJC

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.     Joshua 1:9
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2007, 11:23:03 PM »

It is a hard thing to find any words that seem appropriate, sister, but it sounds like you did just fine. My heart and prayers goes out to this family as well as to all those that knew Tyler.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Debp
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2007, 11:34:11 PM »

I just got home from the wake.  There were so many people there.  When I left church Sunday morning, I didn't expect to come back for this.  The wake was held at our church.  I walked in and it was like a dream.  I can't believe that he's gone.  His mom is a wreck.  She is so sweet, but she's just a mess.  I know I would be too in her position.  She just asked me to pray for her.  I told her that I had been and will and that God would take care of her.  What do you say to someone that just lost their child?  The funeral is tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it at all.  It just doesn't seem real.

MJC

Sometimes a hug is enough when there are no words.  What you did say was fine.  God bless.

...walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Eph. 4:1-3
mississippi_jesus_chic

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2007, 10:57:51 PM »

I went to the funeral today.  It was really ruff.  They literally had to drag his mom away from the casket when they got ready to close it.  They wanted all the family to go in the back of the church.  She said she wasn't leaving her baby and that they weren't going to make her and she was just wailing.  I felt sooooo bad for her.  After this all started everybody in the church was crying.  I can't stand to see someone in such agony.  The next several months are going to be so hard for them.  Then when his birthday comes around in November its going to all start again.  It is so different when you see something like this happen to other people's family and everything.  But when its someone that you really know and care about it hits you.  Please just continue to pray for all involved. 

MJC

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2007, 11:32:53 PM »

Please just continue to pray for all involved. 

Amen. I have attended many a funeral and have cried with the family each time. It is a sorrowful thing to be separated from a loved one even though it is only a temporary separation. Praise God one day we will be in a place where there will be no more sorrow, no tears, just joy in and with our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 11:35:39 PM by Pastor Roger » Logged

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Debp
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2007, 01:41:29 AM »

I went to the funeral today.  It was really ruff.  They literally had to drag his mom away from the casket when they got ready to close it.  They wanted all the family to go in the back of the church.  She said she wasn't leaving her baby and that they weren't going to make her and she was just wailing.  I felt sooooo bad for her.  After this all started everybody in the church was crying.  I can't stand to see someone in such agony.  The next several months are going to be so hard for them.  Then when his birthday comes around in November its going to all start again.  It is so different when you see something like this happen to other people's family and everything.  But when its someone that you really know and care about it hits you.  Please just continue to pray for all involved. 

MJC

That must have been very hard for everyone.  Praying that God will help her through it all.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2007, 05:21:56 PM »

Please just continue to pray for all involved. 

Yes sister, I will keep everyone in my prayers.

Maryjane

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2007, 05:29:30 PM »

It is so hard when a child passes away...There are no words that can comfort..but God can comfort when we cannot...and He is so close to those who are broken hearted...May the grace of God and His peace and comfort be upon this family...may they feel His presence surround them...

Grief has no time limit...in the grieving process...may the body be give direction through the Holy Spirit to minister to these whose hearts are broken..even by a touch...a hug...silence can be more than words when silence is compassion...

Maryjane
mississippi_jesus_chic

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2007, 10:33:16 PM »

Amen. I have attended many a funeral and have cried with the family each time. It is a sorrowful thing to be separated from a loved one even though it is only a temporary separation. Praise God one day we will be in a place where there will be no more sorrow, no tears, just joy in and with our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Yes, it is temporary, but I don't think it really makes the parents feel any better, even though it is so true.  All they can think about is how are they going to get through life without their beloved child. 

One other thing that I forgot to mention is that it has been almost a week now since he died, and they haven't gone home yet.  His mom doesn't want to.  They have been staying at Tyler's grandparent's house.  This is another thing that will help start the healing process.  When they go home to that empty house, away from all the people that are swarming them right now it's all going to start coming down on them.  Then when they walk into that empty bedroom with all of his stuff in it, it's just going to be terrible.  I feel so bad for them.  And someone said something about holidays would be hard, his birthday is just in three or four months.  I just can't get across with words how badly prayers are needed here.  Thank you all.

MJC

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2007, 11:07:02 PM »

Sister, I fully understand what they are and will be going through. My wife and I lost a little boy in 1987 while I was overseas and she was stateside. It was a month and half before I could get back to be with her. It was a hard time for us all. Only the Lord got us through.

Yes, my continued prayers will be with them.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the