Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:03:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286808 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  What's your town/city like?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: What's your town/city like?  (Read 6765 times)
def
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2007, 02:45:40 PM »

I just had  a experience with a "bee" right now in my position my blood really rush and made me want to move to my mansion in the sky that is all paid for by the blood of Christ mind  you.all paid all paid. too. and you are welcome to visit i have many angels there waiting to Grete you , no grass to mow i promise.just cloud dusting..
def
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2007, 03:17:44 PM »

Okay brother I will, my home here paided for already................. Grin Grin Grin

My other home was also paid for, by the blood of Jesus. Thank you Jesus
DreamWeaver ,You don`t want to know where i live you know the story of Lot well Brother in my time  I am Lot and the doors of hell are right there ..but if it was not for this situation and geographic place i would not have found the Son  of The living God Jesus Christ .the loud noise and festival and the way of life in the past  ten years  is ugly dirt unruly decadence unbelievable .so you don`t want to know where  i live here but my home is with the God of the universe He is going to pick me up soon .see you on a cloud OK ..love in Jesus.Def.....i have the festival just for laugh with the stage and the "bass" tower 200 feet from my bedroom ,jazz festival one corner away and that come with the car races  and the gay festivals and stabbings killings  drugs rapes they lost control they toke God out and Lucifer came in and i am right in the middle in a wheel chair and in all that that is where i found Jesus and would not change one minute of it except for ¼ of ¼ of a second and that is a other story the important one..OK dreamWeaver God had a plan and he is working and I am glad to be part of it..love in Jesus again..
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 03:20:37 PM by def » Logged
def
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2007, 03:40:01 PM »

but DreamWeaver I am privileged to be able to go to the mountain it is 20 minutes away in my wheel chair and i can also go the river in the same time so i leave early and go to meditate and be at peace on the mountain and the trees clap there hands "Isaiah"with God there is alway a way His way...def Cool Cheesy thank you Jesus.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2007, 08:09:47 PM »

DreamWeaver ,You don`t want to know where i live you know the story of Lot well Brother in my time  I am Lot and the doors of hell are right there ..but if it was not for this situation and geographic place i would not have found the Son  of The living God Jesus Christ .the loud noise and festival and the way of life in the past  ten years  is ugly dirt unruly decadence unbelievable .so you don`t want to know where  i live here but my home is with the God of the universe He is going to pick me up soon .see you on a cloud OK ..love in Jesus.Def.....i have the festival just for laugh with the stage and the "bass" tower 200 feet from my bedroom ,jazz festival one corner away and that come with the car races  and the gay festivals and stabbings killings  drugs rapes they lost control they toke God out and Lucifer came in and i am right in the middle in a wheel chair and in all that that is where i found Jesus and would not change one minute of it except for ¼ of ¼ of a second and that is a other story the important one..OK dreamWeaver God had a plan and he is working and I am glad to be part of it..love in Jesus again..

Sister I didn't know you were in an area as Lot.  I will be praying for your ministery sister. 

Debp
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2007, 10:54:10 PM »

Rub it in brother.   Wink Grin

Right, Pastor Roger.  Smiley

...walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Eph. 4:1-3
Debp
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2007, 10:58:23 PM »

I didn't realize you lived in such a bad environment either.  Can I ask what state you are in?

...walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Eph. 4:1-3
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2007, 11:37:18 PM »

I didn't realize you lived in such a bad environment either.  Can I ask what state you are in?
I believe def, is in Canada.

Pizza_Mahal

First earth suck.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2007, 11:57:40 PM »

Me, is like a town or small city with coconut trees, lot greens, bleaches, and forests.

Maryjane

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2007, 01:43:53 AM »

My husband, Steve and I live in the panhandle of Texas, Amarillo...I am from Richmond, Cali and my husband is from Oklahoma...He was born in Lawton and has many relatives in Lawton...Which the end of this month..I get to meet many of them at a reunion..
The city we live in has strange weather...it snowed in April..and the sun was shining on another part of town...all on the same day...We have many tornado and storm  warnings in the summer..
Gas prices are very high here and I see bike riders more and more...

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2007, 01:47:48 AM »

My husband, Steve and I live in the panhandle of Texas, Amarillo...I am from Richmond, Cali and my husband is from Oklahoma...He was born in Lawton and has many relatives in Lawton...Which the end of this month..I get to meet many of them at a reunion..
The city we live in has strange weather...it snowed in April..and the sun was shining on another part of town...all on the same day...We have many tornado and storm  warnings in the summer..

LOL.............. Grin Grin Grin

Our own beps, is in that area sister.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2007, 02:21:27 AM »

Hello MaryJane,

WOW! - What a small world. I was born and raised in Lawton Fort Sill, Oklahoma. It was called Lawton when I was born, but Fort Sill was here long before Lawton was. We've been together now for over 100 years, so many call us Lawton Fort Sill, and some maps are beginning to reflect that. I don't remember when, but our city council did vote "yes" in changing the name. By the way, I'm very proud to call this my home. I've only been gone for short periods of time and had to come back.

It sounds like we are sharing some of the same strange weather. Tell your husband that Tom Rightmer from his home town said hello. I have no idea if we've ever met. I'm a retired police officer and in the over 55 crowd. My dad was a pastor here from the early 40s, and I started making life more difficult for him in the late 40s.   Wink  He's Home with the LORD now, but my mother is still going strong.

Love In Christ,
Tom

John 10:8-10 NASB  "All who came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. "I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.

Maryjane

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2007, 02:28:02 AM »

BEP...

WOW...do you know any Harpers?...
My brother was stationed at Fort Sill and when I went to go see him...I walked on the base like a nut and I was so glad to see him...He had just returned from Viet Nam and was being staioned to Fort Ord..where he became permanent party there...I will never forget all the skunks walking around town...Also...do you know any Helms..or Ridgeways..It is a small world...Also...I loved going to Cashe where Quana Parker lived...

Sincerely..

Maryjane
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2007, 02:40:54 AM »

BEP...

WOW...do you know any Harpers?...
My brother was stationed at Fort Sill and when I went to go see him...I walked on the base like a nut and I was so glad to see him...He had just returned from Viet Nam and was being staioned to Fort Ord..where he became permanent party there...I will never forget all the skunks walking around town...Also...do you know any Helms..or Ridgeways..It is a small world...Also...I loved going to Cashe where Quana Parker lived...

Sincerely..

Maryjane

Grin

I'm laughing about the skunks and don't know if you are talking about the ones with 4 legs or 2 legs. We killed most of the ones with 4 legs and put the ones with 2 legs in jail.   Grin

Yes, I know quite a few folks with the last names you mentioned. I don't know if I could list all the ones I went to school with and those who came to church with us over the years. Clyde Harper and his family attended church with us for over 40 years. One of their sons is named Harry. If I wasn't so tired, I might be able to make a list of all the names you mentioned.

Maryjane

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2007, 03:21:34 AM »

Roll Eyes It was the four legged... I will tell my husband of you...His uncle on his other's side lives in Mountain View...all his relatives are in Okla.  My husband and I along with my girlfriend and her husband were invited to go to a prison in Mangum, OK...Since we were involved in a prison ministry e had to take hostage training...We have ministered in numerous prisons...I was a bond agent for a long time and when we went to the Elis units many of the inmates knew me..as I was therir bond agent..
It is late...I have never been up so late...Thank you for your post..

Maryjane...
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2007, 03:23:43 AM »

Hello MaryJane,

Sister, get some rest. I'll holler at you tomorrow.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Romans 11:33 NASB  Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the