Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:07:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Latest Pro-abortion Tactic
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Latest Pro-abortion Tactic  (Read 3380 times)
Corpus
« on: October 24, 2003, 03:00:30 PM »

(from a recent Right To Life newsletter)

They call themselves the "November Gang."

The November Gang is a coalition of abortion clinic owners, abortion clinic directors, consultants to the abortion industry, and abortion rights activists. Their mission is profoundly disturbing. They not only want to sell abortions, but they want to help women feel good about themselves in the process.

As we expose this new approach, which is really nothing more than a decpetive marketing technique, you will clearly see that the abortion industry has reached a new low.

The following quote, taken from an article that appeared in the September issue of Glamour magazine sums up what we face in this new assault on human life:

"One of the questions November Gang clinics ask patients is, 'Can you see abortion as a 'loving act' toward your children and yourself?' Faced with that query, 'a lot of them are taken aback,' says Debi Jackson (executive director of Cincinnati Women's Services). 'Then they actually think about it and they're like, 'Yeah, that's what I'm doing. I do love this child, but I can't (have) it right now.'"

It is total nonsense to suggest that you can love your child, at the same time giving permission to have it torn limb from limb!

The November Gang is encouraging their abortion customers to express their feelings on little pink Valentines that are hung in the halls of abortion clinics in different parts of the country. These Valentines like the one below, give us a clear indication of the depth of deception in the abortion debate:

"To my little angel,...please understand that wasn't your time because you are better off in the hands of God than mine at this moment...You are and forever will be beautiful and pure. I smile when I think of you, even if I cry. You have given me reason to be strong and wise and responsible. You will always be my baby. I will see you in heaven, sweetheart. I love you! Always and unconditionally, Your mommy."

Even the men are encouraged to get into the act. This is what one father wrote in an abortion clinic "journal:"

"...But know this, I would've been the best father I possible could. Who knows, you could've been my big league pitcher or my little ballerina...I wish things were different, but this is the right, responsible decision. I love youe. Daddy."

From another father...

"...With God's blessing we will have children when the time is right and be in heaven with our unborn child."
Corpus
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2003, 03:11:37 PM »

(continued...)

Some clinics are encouraging their patients to pray over their aborted children, and even perform ad hoc "baptisms." Can you imagine standing over a sterile surgical pan, that contains the remains of what was once an unrepeatable gift of God, praying and then sprinkling water over the blood and guts of a child whose life was just snuffed out?

Everything from pink Valentines to slick counseling techniques are employed to make the potential abortion consumer feel goos about their decision to abort.

Clair Keyes, director of an abortion clinic in Pittsburgh, is an expert at overcoming objections. One potential abortion customer said, "I'm killing my baby. Will God forgive me?" Skilled in selling abortion, Keyes gently asks her, "Do you think there are any things that God considers completely unforgivable?"

Charlotte Taft, director of an abortion clinic in Dallas, sums of the strategy of this corrupt industry:

"...As women and men and their families take on a sense of honor about this choice, as they realize that it can come from their love and their integrity, that it's not evil or weak or selfish, but that it can be made in a very responsible way, I believe that shifts the entire conversation about abortion."

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter."

Isaiah 5:20

They need our prayers...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the