Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:42:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  seperated.. going for divorce , need prayer
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: seperated.. going for divorce , need prayer  (Read 2831 times)
TigerLily
Gold Member

Laugh often,long & loud.Laugh until you feel it!

View Profile
« on: May 05, 2007, 01:45:37 PM »

hi everyone.. i havent been here for awhile but i wanted to drop in a prayer request,, As some of you know, my husband and I are seperated, but Im still in the house and will be till i get everything that is coming to me... He is acting really nasty and things are getting worse.. and trying to do everything he can to "scare" me and all that but its not working and he is getting desperate, so things are getting heated, I have 2 kids and they are coming with me, and so  without going into it a long time and trust me theres alot of crap going ona dn alot of trying to hide things and being decieving (by him and his parents..) I just thought i'd drop in and ask if ya'll can just say a quick prayer that God will shut the mouth of the lion.. and help things to go smoothly, I want to keep my kids outa the circus he is trying hard to ensue. and to keep things outta the courts.. i have a feeling if things arent intervened by God.. things are gonna get really very messy indeed..
thanks for the prayers.. im only online enuff to pop on and off .. (living in same house when seperated is about as hellish as you can get in a house.. seriously not good..
im sorry i havent been on.. to my friends here i apologise , truly.. but things here just so crazy..
luv and hugs
Tigerlily

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
HimAll4

Trust and Obey

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2007, 02:06:10 PM »

Tigerlilly, I know we don't know each other, but I'm in a similar situation, and if you'd like to PM me, I'd be glad to pray for specifics, help share whatever burden I can, and maybe you'd have counsel that could help me!
Prayers up!

When we can soar like the eagles, why do we insist on hiding like the moles?
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2007, 02:11:23 PM »

Prayers for all.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2007, 03:21:44 PM »

HimAll4 , Hi I'd love to be able to chat with you personally, privately but theres no way to PM here.. (unless im unaware that its been put back on..) i have my msn Id on here if you'd like to do it thru that way or my hotmail address, I sure could use someone to chat with and maybe I can help u in some way either way praying for each others specific needs certainly would be something that could help..
thank u so much for your prayers and thoughtfulness
thank you to PR..

luv and hugs
TL

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
Okie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2007, 08:09:45 PM »

I will be praying for you Tigerlily. I am still praying for you Him4All. May God Bless and comfort you both and your families as well.
HimAll4

Trust and Obey

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2007, 08:30:38 PM »

Prayers for all.

Thank you, PR, prayers are most DEFINITELY appreciated.

I will be praying for you Tigerlily. I am still praying for you Him4All. May God Bless and comfort you both and your families as well.

((((hugs)))))  Okie, you're a sweetheart, thanks.

When we can soar like the eagles, why do we insist on hiding like the moles?
TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2007, 10:17:58 PM »

Prayers for all.

thank you both so much , truly do appreciate it..
hugs
TL

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2007, 11:22:29 PM »

Hello Tigerlily,

Sister, you are still in my daily prayers regarding your health, and I'll add the current problems. I'm very sorry to hear this and will definitely be praying for you.

In the meantime - know that we love you in CHRIST and KEEP LOOKING UP!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 116:12-13 NASB  What shall I render to the LORD For all His benefits toward me?  I shall lift up the cup of salvation And call upon the name of the LORD.

TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2007, 12:03:18 AM »

Hello Tigerlily,

Sister, you are still in my daily prayers regarding your health, and I'll add the current problems. I'm very sorry to hear this and will definitely be praying for you.

In the meantime - know that we love you in CHRIST and KEEP LOOKING UP!

Love In Christ,
Tom

hi Tom.. thanks for your prayers, they are as always much appreciated... this is why im not on here to much.. or online a whole lot for that matter.. much to do with packing and all..findin a house etc..
I know im loved and i thank you and everyone for that..
God bless
luv and hugs
TL

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2007, 03:06:26 AM »

Hello TL, as you know I'm praying for you sister.  I will keep praying for you, for health, family, and home.

Debp
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2007, 03:53:18 AM »

Sorry to hear this.  Praying that things will work out for you, your children and your husband.

...walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Eph. 4:1-3
Faithin1
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2007, 11:10:55 AM »

I am divorced, so I can certainly appreciate your pain.  Know that our God is able to help us overcome.  My prayers are with all involved.

Heb. 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 
gina

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2007, 02:06:11 PM »

hi tiger lily,

you don't know me, but i am seperated at this time too.  i have posted a couple of times about this situation.  my husband is not being mean or nasty, he wants me to have the house, but he is being emotionally abusive to some extent. he wants to be able to come to the house and spend time with the kids while he is dating his friend.  i told him it doesn't work that way, he keeps running back and forth between us and i told him that doesn't work either. so i know sort of what you are going thru.  and i pray that god will be with you thru this as he has been with me.  how old are your kids? ours are 13, 17, and 18. but it still affected them and still is.  so i will pray that you can keep your kids out of it.  but you do have to let go of some of your anger.  i know it will be hard to do, it took me 2years and a nasty email to his friend to finally let go of mine, also alot of prayer.  god has seen me thru so much.  and i know he will see you thru this.

god bless

gina
Brother Jerry
Global Moderator
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2007, 09:10:21 AM »

As PR stated.  My prayers go out to all.

Sincerely
Brother Jerry

------
I am like most fathers.  I, like most, want more for my children than I have.

I am unlike most fathers.  What I would like my children to have more of is crowns to lay at Jesus feet.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2007, 02:16:30 PM »

Here is an up-date on TL

TigerLily is almost completely settled into her new home... there has been lots of people helping her, and even some who brought her groceries, and she is doing great!

Shes simply been too busy to set the computer up she says.

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the