Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 05:26:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286806 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  artdeb53 - we're new ... compelled to join
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: artdeb53 - we're new ... compelled to join  (Read 2488 times)
artdeb53

View Profile
« on: May 03, 2007, 09:37:55 PM »

because of my disgust and shear embarrassment at the story regarding the teacher in Poway near San Diego where we live was asked to remove references to God, Creator and the faith our country was founded upon from his classroom.  When is this going to stop!!!  The Queen of England is here today to commemorate the arrival at Jamestown -- 400 years ago... and we seem to have forgotten why we wanted to come here in the first place -- because we wanted freedom to worship our God -- our founders were God following, fearing and designed the basics the foundation documents of our land on the word of God - in faith, obedience and hope that He would watch over us - guide our every decision and bless our nation so that we could prosper with His blessing giving us the opportunity to spread the word by example that God is the Lord of our hearts or lives and our country.  I am going to follow this story locally and keep the board posted.  I am happy that I no longer have children in school and am blessed that my son has enrolled our only grand child in religious school so she will get a well rounded education which will include her faith.  Thanks for listening.

ps  my husband adds that if they want to take God out of school -- they should return all of the funds they receive from the government that is printed with the words in God we Trust !!!! They don't mind taking the monies..... maybe we should ask for those funds back and put them to better use --
Christian and appropriate historically based teachings which include God and emphasize  on how important He was in our forefathers lives..... later.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 10:08:24 PM »

Hi artdeb53,

Welcome to Christians Unite. I agree with you completely. I look forward to seeing more posts from you, especially the updates on this situation.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 10:21:24 PM »

Hello ArtDeb53,

WELCOME!

I sincerely hope that you enjoy the fellowship here.

You've hit on a pretty common theme for this forum and really for most Christians in this part of the world. You will see a lot of attention to many issues like this on the forum. You'll also see it in the Christians Unite news. It really involves much more than what many people imagine. I think that you will find many threads on the forum that will further inform you of the rapid erosion of morals in this part of the world.

I mentioned this part of the world because this part of the world has held on longer than other parts of the world. The future looks pretty bleak, but JESUS CHRIST may come back soon and set the world in order. These are signs of the possible end days of this age. May GOD help us all to do HIS Will until the last moment.

Love in Christ,
Tom

Romans 8:26-27 NASB  In the same way the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words; and He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.

HimAll4

Trust and Obey

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 07:02:18 AM »

Howdy, Artdeb53!  I'm fairly new here myself, but I think you'll enjoy it here!

When we can soar like the eagles, why do we insist on hiding like the moles?
ibTina
Gold Member

Keep your eyes on JESUS!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 10:48:29 AM »

Hello Artdeb,

Welcome to the forum.... God Bless.

Okie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2007, 03:44:22 PM »

Welcome Y'all!
 I am fairly new myself. These folks seem to be a great bunch. Cool
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2007, 11:47:54 AM »

Hello ArtDeb53, welcome to Christians Unite forums. I have to agree with you, and look forwards to reading your posts.

Faithin1
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2007, 01:22:57 PM »

Hello and welcome, artdeb53! You have joined a very nice Christian fellowship.  I look forward to participating in forums with you.  God bless!

Heb. 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 
islandboy
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2007, 03:16:11 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum. I look forward to reading your posts. This is a great Christian forum and I am sure you will enjoy posting here.

Be not weary in your serving; Do your best for those in need; Kindness will be rewarded by the Lord who prompts the deed.
Brother Jerry
Global Moderator
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2007, 05:23:48 PM »

Me thinks that that there is but one last thing to add to all that has already been said.

Welcome to the forum

Cheesy

Sincerely
Brother Jerry

------
I am like most fathers.  I, like most, want more for my children than I have.

I am unlike most fathers.  What I would like my children to have more of is crowns to lay at Jesus feet.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the