Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 11:40:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Very Toubled
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Very Toubled  (Read 9507 times)
Jeeper

Searching For My Place In This World

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2004, 05:15:39 PM »

Wow Peachy your are really going through some tough stuff by far way tougher than most teens your age could understand.  But hang in there I know the current situation looks very dim and it has to be really hard to let the sunshine in.  But just remember that Jesus is the the light of the world and He can and will shine light on your situation.  I know you probably do get angry with God about whats going on and you probably wonder all the time why you but God does have his reasons and He will let you in on them in time.  Just keeping talking with God and just keep trying your hardest to hang in there.  My prayers are with you.  Keep you head up!! Smiley

Seeking God's Path In Life For Me
Pray Hard
God Bless
precious_hrt

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2004, 12:04:34 AM »

I am praying that God surrounds you with his warmth love and light =o) and you will be healed from within outward. Remember when we reach out to God he never leaves us or decieves us, and those that have accepted Jesus as their savior are never more then a prayer away and those whom fall alway's return to our Lord and Savior.
  Chin up your loved more then you will ever know.

Peace in Christ
                                                      Your sis Erin
peachykeen

No, I really AM a llama

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2004, 03:19:10 PM »

Hey all sorry i haven't been on in a while, but my hotel doesn't get internet.  I can't say much right now but AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!!!!
Love you all!!! peachy.  

Do not be decieved,Wormwood.Our cause is never more in danger than when a human,no longer desiring,but still intending to do God's will,looks round upon a universe from which every trace of Him seems to have vanished,and asks why he has been forsaken,and still obeys.-CS Lewis,Screwtape
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2004, 07:24:03 PM »

Hey all sorry i haven't been on in a while, but my hotel doesn't get internet.  I can't say much right now but AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!!!!
Love you all!!! peachy.  

Oklahoma Howdy to Peachykeen,

I'm extremely happy to hear that God is doing good and great things in your life. Thanks for stopping by to tell us how you are doing. Hearing GOOD NEWS from one of God's children is always refreshing.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Willowbirch
Gold Member

He is risen! - He is risen indeed.

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2004, 07:52:40 PM »

Love you all!!! peachy.  
You're baaaaack!! Its good to see you again! Yes, God is GOOD!

"Man dreams and desires; God broods, and wills, and quickens."
peachykeen

No, I really AM a llama

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2004, 03:09:50 PM »

Okay, now I finally have time to respond to the hype I had yesterday.  While I am still out of my house and officially dropped out of school (I begin tutoring soon, and please pray that I will get to be a junior next year!), I am so pleased with God, I can't even put it into words.  My body still hurts, some days worse than others (the other day I could barely lift my arms to shampoo my hair in the shower, and mornings are still my mortal enemy, next to pimples), but there is not a day that I am not thankful for it.  I know it sounds to weird to say that this is a blessing and I am so happy that this has happened to me, but thats literally the truth.  I have come to a point where my soul is in a better place than any other time in my life.  I finally see how great, wonderful, incredible, amazing, and loving my God is.  I can't even describe it, let me put it this way:

There are over 150,000 words in the average dictionary, how can I explain how much I love God and how great he is with such limited resources?  

He is so good to me;  He has molded and weilded my soul, and I am so strong and SO happy now.  Sure there are bad days, and life definatly isn't easy, but I have come to a level of self-dependance and God-dependance that most kids my age never have to endure.  I have found that I no longer place my happiness on material things: boys, money, jobs, friendships, or clothes.  My friends will still be my friends if I don't call them every night, or do something every single weekend.  God will always provide for me.  My happiness is dependant on Him, and I find you never get depressed that way (He'll NEVER let you down, and that's so much safer than boys or friends lol)

"I tell you, do not worry about your life; what you will eat.  Or about your body, what you will wear.  Life is more than food, and the body more than clothes.  Consider the ravens, the do not sow or reap.  They have no storeroom or barn, and yet God feeds them.  And how much more valuble you are than birds!" -Luke 12: something something...I wish I could remember that because I read it all the time. 24-26 maybe.  

I don't know what more I can say.  I love Him, I love Him, I love Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you all too! peaches

Do not be decieved,Wormwood.Our cause is never more in danger than when a human,no longer desiring,but still intending to do God's will,looks round upon a universe from which every trace of Him seems to have vanished,and asks why he has been forsaken,and still obeys.-CS Lewis,Screwtape
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2004, 04:41:58 PM »

That's good to hear, Peachy.  

It's easy to lose our perspective, in Him, and get all cynical.

That we should be happy, or joyful, seems a constant theme through the Old Testament, in the Pentateuch too.  

That'd be an interesting study, sometime.  To see examples of that, that we should be joyful, in the OT....

Faithwalk

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2004, 10:30:05 PM »

Hi Peachy,

Praying that God will reveal His plan/purpose for what you are going through.  After all, when we know His plans it makes us joyful in enduring and hoping in our circumstances.  'The hotter the battle, the sweeter the victory'

You are a very special person, Don't forget that.

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding, in all thine ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths  ~~~~Proverbs 3:5-6
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the