Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:41:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286775 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Completed and Favorite Threads
| | |-+  GOD CALLING
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GOD CALLING  (Read 180184 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: February 18, 2008, 06:50:36 AM »

February 19

“ Endure ”

Do not forget to meet all your difficulties with love and laughter. Be assured that I am with you. Remember, remember it is the last few yards that tell. Do not fail Me. I cannot fail you. Rest in My love.

How many of the world's prayers have gone unanswered because My children who prayed did not endure to the end. They thought it was too late, and that they must act for themselves, that I was not going to act for them. Remember My words: "He that endureth to the end, the same shall be saved."

Can you endure to the end? If so, you shall be saved. But endure with courage, with Love and laughter. Oh! My children, is My training too hard?

For you, My children, I will unlock the secret treasures hidden from so many. Not one of your cries is unheard. I am with you indeed to aid you. Go through all I have said to you, and live in every detail as I have enjoined you. As you follow implicitly all I say, success -- spiritual, mental, and physical -- shall be yours. Wait in silence awhile, conscious of My presence, in which you must live to have rest unto your souls, and Power and Joy and Peace.

And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, and the God of Israel.   Isa_45:3

GOD CALLING
Free Email Subscription From:
http://www.twolisteners.org/

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: February 18, 2008, 06:52:11 AM »

February 20

“ Claim Your Rights ”

"In everything by prayer and supplication let your requests be made known unto God."

But do not beg. Rather come just as a business manager bringing to the owner the needs, checks to be signed, etc., and knowing that to lay the matter before him means immediate supply.

I long to supply, but the asking -- or the faith-assurance from you, is necessary, because to you that contact with Me is vital.

If we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.   1Jo_5:14-15

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: February 26, 2008, 08:48:14 PM »

February 21

“ Nothing Can Hurt ”

The way is plain.

You do not need to see far ahead. Just one step at a time with Me. The same light to guide you as the Hosts of Heaven know -- the Son of Righteousness Himself.

Only self can cast a shadow on the way. Be more afraid of Spirit-unrest, of soul-disturbance, of any ruffling of the Spirit, than of earthquake or fire or any outside forces.

When you feel the absolute calm has been broken -- away alone with Me until your heart sings, and all is strong and calm.

These are the only times when evil can find an entrance. The forces of the evil surround the city of man-soul, and are keenly alert for one such unguarded spot, through which an arrow can pierce and do havoc.

Remember all that you have to do is to keep calm and happy. God does the rest. No evil force can hinder My Power -- only you yourself have power to do that. Think when all God's mighty forces are arrayed to aid you -- and your poor, puny self impedes their onward march.

Take therefore no thought for the morrow...Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.   Mat_6:34 

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: February 26, 2008, 08:49:31 PM »

February 22

“ You Must Trust ”

You must trust Me wholly. This lesson has to be learnt. You shall be helped, you shall be led, guided, continually. The children of Israel would long before have entered the Promised Land -- only their doubts and fears continually drove them back into the wilderness. Remember always, doubts delay. Are you trusting all to Me or not?

I have told you how to live and you must do it. My children, I love you. Trust My tender Love. It will never fail you, but you must learn not to fail it.

Oh! could you see, you would understand. You have much to learn in turning out fear and being at peace. All your doubts arrest My work. You must not doubt. I died to save you from sin and doubt and worry. You must believe in Me absolutely.

He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust.   Psa_91:4 

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: February 26, 2008, 08:51:01 PM »

February 23

“ Secret Of Healing ”

Love the busy life. It is a joy-filled life. I love you both and bid you be of good cheer. Take your fill of joy in the Spring.

Live outside whenever possible. Sun and air are My great healing forces, and that inward Joy that changes poisoned blood to a pure healthy life-giving flow.

Never forget that real healing of body, mind, and Spirit comes from within, from the close loving contact of your spirit with My Spirit.

But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings.   Mal_4:2 

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: February 26, 2008, 08:52:40 PM »

February 24

“ Share Everything ”

Silently the work of the Spirit is done.

Already Love is drawing others to you. Take all who come as sent by Me, and give them a royal welcome. It will surprise you, all that I have planned for you.

Welcome all who come with the love of both your hearts. You may not see the work. Today they may not need you. Tomorrow they may need you. I may send you strange visitors. Make each desire to return. Nobody must come and feel unwanted.

Share your Love, your Joy, your Happiness, your time, your food, gladly with all. Such wonders will unfold. You see it all but in bud now -- the glory of the open flower is beyond all your telling. Love, Joy, Peace, in richest abundance -- only believe. Give out Love and all you can with a glad free heart and hand. Use all you can for others, and back will come such countless stores and blessings.

And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation.   2Co_5:18 

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: February 26, 2008, 08:54:00 PM »

February 25

“ How To Conquer ”

Joy is the sovereign balm for all the ills of the world, the spirit-cure for every ailment. There is nothing that Joy and Love cannot do.

Set your standard very high. Aim at conquering a world, the world around you. Just say, "Jesus conquers" -- "Jesus saves" -- in the face of every doubt, every sin, every evil, every fear.No evil can stand against that, for there is "none other Name under Heaven given among men, whereby men can be saved." To every thought of want or lack, "Jesus saves from poverty," to every fear, "Jesus saves from fear."

Do this to every ill and it will vanish, as night when the sun arises.

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.   Rom_8:37 

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: February 26, 2008, 08:55:15 PM »

February 26

“ Swift Help ”

There is nothing lacking in your lives because really all is yours, only you lack the faith to know it. You are like a King's daughters who sit in rags, and yet around them are stores of all they could desire.

Pray for more faith, as a thirsty man in a desert prays for rain, for water. Swift comes My help, swift and strong. Do you know what it is to feel sure that I can never fail you? As sure as you are that you still breathe? How poor his man's faith! So poor. Do you trust Me as much as you would a friend if that friend came and said he would send you help? Pray daily and most diligently that your faith may increase.

If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, you might say unto this sycamore tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.   Luk_17:6 

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: February 26, 2008, 08:56:23 PM »

February 27

“ Spirit Sounds ”

Take time for prayer. Take more time to be alone with Me. So only will you prosper.

Realize that the hearing of Spirit Sounds is more than the hearing of all earth's noises. I am with you. Let that content you, nay, more, let that fill you with rapture.

Seek sometimes not even to hear Me. Seek a silence of spirit-understanding with Me. Be not afraid. All is well. Dwell much on what I did, as well as what I said.

Remember, I "touched her hand, and the fever left her." Not many words, just a moment's contact and all fever left her. She was well, whole, calm, able to arise and "minister unto them."

My touch is still a potent healer. Just feel that touch. Since My Presence, and the fever of work and care and fear just melts into nothingness -- and health, joy, peace, take its place.

For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole.   Mat_9:21 

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: February 26, 2008, 08:58:17 PM »

February 28

“ Perfect Work ”

Spend more time alone with Me.

A strength and a Joy come from such times that will add much to your friendship, and much to your work.

Times of prayer are times of growth. Cut those times short and many well-filled hours of work may be profitless. Heaven's values are so different from the values of earth.

Remember that from the point of view of the Great Worker, one poor tool, working all the time, but doing bad work, is of small value compared with the sharp, keen, perfect instrument, used only a short time, but which turns out perfect work.

UPHILL

Does the road wind
uphill all the way?
Yes, to the very end,
Will the journey take
the whole long day?
From morn to night, my friend.

-- C. G. Rossetti

And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.   Mar_1:35 

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #400 on: February 26, 2008, 08:59:23 PM »

February 29

“ Draw Near ”

How little man knows and senses My need! My need of Love and Companionship.

I came "to draw men unto Me," and sweet it is to feel hearts drawing near in Love, not for help, as much is for tender comradeship.

Many know the need of man; few know the need of Christ.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.   Rev_3:20 

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: March 05, 2008, 08:01:33 AM »

March 1

“ Shower Love ”

I always hear your cry. No sound escapes Me.

Many, many in the world cry to Me, but oh! how few wait to hear Me speak to them and yet to the soul, My speaking to it matters so much.

My words are Life. Think then, to hear Me speak is to find Life, and healing and strength. Trust Me in all things. Love showered on all brings truly a quick return.

Just carry out My wishes and leave Me to carry out yours. Treat Me as Savior and King, but also with the tender intimacy of One much beloved.

Keep to the rules I have laid down for you, persistently, perseveringly, lovingly, patiently, hopefully, and in faith, and every mountain of difficulty shall be laid low, the rough places of poverty shall be made smooth, and all who know you shall know that I, your Lord, am the Lord.

Shower love.

The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth.   Psa_34:17 

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: March 05, 2008, 08:02:51 AM »

March 2

“ Spirit Words ”

"The words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life."

Just as much as the words I spoke to My disciples of old. This is your reward for not seeking spirit-communication through a medium. Those who do it can never know the ecstasy, the wonder, of spirit-communication as you know it.

Life, Joy, Peace, and Healing are yours in very full measure. You will see this as you go on. At first, you can hardly credit the powers I am bestowing on you.

I sent My disciples out two by two, and gave them power over unclean spirits, and to heal all manner of diseases.

Wonderful indeed must it have been to St. Peter to feel suddenly that His Lord's power was his.

Shower love.

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.   Joh_4:24 

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: March 05, 2008, 08:04:36 AM »

March 3

“ Grow Like Me ”

Think of Me. Look at Me often, and unconsciously you will grow like Me.

You may never see it. The nearer you get to Me, the more will you see your unlikeness to Me. So be comforted, My children.

Your very deep sense of failure is a sure sign that you are growing nearer to Me. And if you desire to help others to Me, then that prayer-desire is answered.

Remember, too, it is only struggle that hurts. In sloth, spiritual or mental, or physical, there is no sense of failure or discomfort, but with action, with effort, you are conscious not of strength but of weakness - at least at first.

That again is a sign of Life, of spiritual growth.

And remember, My Strength is made perfect in weakness.

But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.   2Co_3:18 

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: March 05, 2008, 08:06:00 AM »

March 4

“ Key to Holiness ”

Draw near to Me, my children. Contact with Me is the panacea for all ills.

Remember that Truth is many-sided. Have much tender Love and Patience for all who do not see as you do.

The elimination of self is the key to holiness and happiness, and can only be accomplished with My help. Study My life more. Live in My Presence. Worship Me.

I said in Gethsemane, "If it be possible let this cup pass." I did NOT say that there was no cup of sorrow to drink. I was scourged and spat upon and nailed to the Cross, and I said, "Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do."

I did NOT say that they did not do it. When My disciple, Peter, urged Me to escape the Cross, I said, "Get thee behind Me, Satan."

When My disciples failed to help the epileptic boy, I said, "This kind cometh not out but by Prayer and Fasting." I did NOT say, "You imagined that he was ill. Nothing is wrong."

When the Bible says, "God has purer eyes than to behold evil," it means to impute evil to His people. He always sees the good in people, but remember that I "beheld the city, and wept over it."

If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.   Luk_9:23 

GOD CALLING

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the