Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:49:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Who are your favorite CU posters?
« previous next »
Poll
Question: How many other forums do you participate in?
CU is the only forum I particpate in. - 4 (23.5%)
1 other - 7 (41.2%)
2 others - 1 (5.9%)
3 others - 4 (23.5%)
4 others - 0 (0%)
5+ others - 1 (5.9%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who are your favorite CU posters?  (Read 5986 times)
AAAAmember

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2003, 11:38:00 PM »

Whoa - am I seeing things, or is my name actually on a list of posters that people like?!?!?!

Wow!

~AAAA  Grin
Forrest
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2003, 01:30:04 AM »

Whoa - am I seeing things, or is my name actually on a list of posters that people like?!?!?!

Wow!

~AAAA  Grin
    Yes, and I will keep praying for you.

Your Brother In Christ
          Forrest              
ROM 12:5 So we, [being] many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
Reba
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2003, 11:56:28 PM »

Hitch,
 because he is smart enough to agree with me  Tongue

Saved 4 ever,

because he is kind enough to  the time to explain even when he knows there  is no personal benifit.
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2003, 02:51:59 AM »

Hmmmm...

A4C - When he said the guy was his favorite heathen I lost it!
BEP - He's an "elder" I can respect and learn from.
Bronzesnake - Sharp fellow with a zeal for the things of God!
Tibby - Makes you reread his posts several times just to have cognative progression.  Quite sly.  Typical Catholic... Grin
Saved4Ever - Blunt and to the point, and more times than not, the right point.

I like lots of others as well, but these just stick out to me.

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Saved_4ever
Gold Member

A KJV bible believing Christian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2003, 03:13:29 AM »

I can't say I have any favorites.  I just have some that stick out as to whether or not they irritate me.  I won't post those names.   Wink

I generally like the people around here.  I'm quite the untactful err uumm, I'll leave the rest to the readers.  I notice that people mention me because of those reasons.  That's fine, I'm cool with it.   Cool  I don't know how much longer I'll be around though.  I am having some issues with "religious things" and may need to go do some thinking.

Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2003, 04:30:09 AM »

I can't say I have any favorites.  I just have some that stick out as to whether or not they irritate me.  I won't post those names.   Wink

I generally like the people around here.  I'm quite the untactful err uumm, I'll leave the rest to the readers.  I notice that people mention me because of those reasons.  That's fine, I'm cool with it.   Cool  I don't know how much longer I'll be around though.  I am having some issues with "religious things" and may need to go do some thinking.

I Love You Brother, and I even know your one of those Baptist.

Brother Love Smiley

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
Left Coast

It's all His work

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2003, 01:46:57 PM »

I don't know how much longer I'll be around though.  I am having some issues with "religious things" and may need to go do some thinking.
You can think here, but I agree sometimes it is better to think without outside influence and only God to give guidance. When I first chose to seek out the truth I prayerfully read the bible, avoiding all outside influences. I even chose not to read the headings at the top of the pages in my bible.
I pray your journey will be fruitful.
LC

Luke 24:45  Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
John 6:29  Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
Whitehorse
Gold Member

I'll think of something.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2003, 10:18:51 PM »

Saved4Ever, if you need to go think for a while, it's never a bad idea to have a "round table" of faithful pastors and mature Christians at your church you can talk to. The devil loves an isolated saint. If you keep God in your vision and trust in Him while you go on your adventure, He won't let you down. You'll be in my prayers, and I wish you all the best in your quest.

Left Coast

It's all His work

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2003, 01:34:15 AM »

You are never isolated if you are with God. As long as His truth is your goal He will guide you. Men fail, God doesn't.

James 1:5  If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Luke 24:45  Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
John 6:29  Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
Whitehorse
Gold Member

I'll think of something.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2003, 03:44:32 AM »

Well, there's a reason God commands us not to forsake the fellowship of the saints. True, He can and does guide us when circumstances such as age or health prevent this, but corporate worsjip (church) is a natural means of grace and He does permit consequences for disobedience. Not to say that's what Saved4Ever is planning or anything, but if we stop going to church, we're not really getting the influence of God alone because we are in direct contradiction to His will.

Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2003, 04:35:21 AM »

Going to Church will not make you a Christian, and going to Burger King will not make you a hamburger.

Brother Love Smiley

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
Jabez

Fisher of Men

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2003, 07:50:54 AM »

Going to Church will not make you a Christian, and going to Burger King will not make you a hamburger.

Brother Love Smiley

LOL....very funny!
What is Church anyways?Where 2 or 3 are gaither in my name?

Psalm 118:8  1 John 4:1-3
Left Coast

It's all His work

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2003, 01:06:58 PM »

Well, there's a reason God commands us not to forsake the fellowship of the saints. True, He can and does guide us when circumstances such as age or health prevent this, but corporate worsjip (church) is a natural means of grace and He does permit consequences for disobedience. Not to say that's what Saved4Ever is planning or anything, but if we stop going to church, we're not really getting the influence of God alone because we are in direct contradiction to His will.
Which church? Methodist, Episcopalian, Dutch Reformed, Mormon, Catholic, Missionary Baptist, Freewill Baptist, Reformed Baptist, Pentecostal, SDA, Quaker, Orthodox, Etc.
When people put their faith in their church instead of God they are open to false gospels.
God will never fail. Can you say the same for the church?
Gods church is made up of all the true believers, they come from various denominations. Not every one in a denomination has eternal life with God, though some churches teach that.
Some times it is necessary to step away from the corporate church so that we can focus on Gods eternal church.
The gospel saves, not the church. God gives understanding.

Or not.

2 Thessalonians 2:11  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

ollie
Gold Member

Being born again, .....by the word of God,

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2003, 05:09:02 PM »

Brother Love Smiley

LOL....very funny!
What is Church anyways?Where 2 or 3 are gaither in my name?
The church are the people of God in Christ and they go to the public assemblies of the same. They do not go to church as they are the members of the church and the members assemble.

I read most everybody that posts here and can't say I have favorites although Joel Kaki and Hitch along with Symphony and Petro have good posts. I don't always think their posts agree with God's word.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2003, 05:18:05 PM by ollie » Logged

Support your local Christian.
ollie
Gold Member

Being born again, .....by the word of God,

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2003, 05:11:51 PM »

Which church? Methodist, Episcopalian, Dutch Reformed, Mormon, Catholic, Missionary Baptist, Freewill Baptist, Reformed Baptist, Pentecostal, SDA, Quaker, Orthodox, Etc.
When people put their faith in their church instead of God they are open to false gospels.
God will never fail. Can you say the same for the church?
Gods church is made up of all the true believers, they come from various denominations. Not every one in a denomination has eternal life with God, though some churches teach that.
Some times it is necessary to step away from the corporate church so that we can focus on Gods eternal church.
The gospel saves, not the church. God gives understanding.

Or not.

2 Thessalonians 2:11  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
The church is Christ's. There isn't any salvation in any other name.

Support your local Christian.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the