Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:14:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286806 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Why Do I Love God? Because GOD Loves EVERYONE!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Why Do I Love God? Because GOD Loves EVERYONE!  (Read 1749 times)
lollynyc

All Day And Night! Thanks Be To God!

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2007, 02:37:12 PM »

What I've learned in exploring my love for God, is that you can't be afraid of looking within, because that's where the greatest miracles occur. And DO NOT feel ashamed. No matter who you are, there is a little good in the worst of us and a little bad in the best of us. And just as God brought me to where I am today, He brought you to where YOU are for a reason! How open are you to hearing his call? And even if God's plan doesn't make a lot of sense to you...or your mother...you gotta heed that call! Because just as I was taught, we're all God's children. And once you put your faith in, trust. He got your back.

Somedays you just can't begin. You feel outside looking in. It's like you're the odd man out. Let me help you and your doubt.

It doesn't matter if you're different and out of place. It doesn't matter if there's acne upon your face. It doesn't matter. Take my hand and then you will see everybody fits in God's great family.

Strangers seem to stop and stare, wondering why you're even there. Feeling so left out and wrong...I'll show you that you belong!

It doesn't matter if you have a gigantic nose. It doesn't matter if you're born with eleven toes. It doesn't matter. You can trust and believe in me. Everybody fits in God's great family.

In the family of God you'll learn that there is no such thing as others. All the women and men on earth can be your sisters and your brothers!

It doesn't matter if you're wrinkled and old and gray. It doesn't matter if you face Mecca when you pray. It doesn't matter. Won't you listen and hear my plea? Everybody fits! It doesn't matter if you're yellow or white or red. It doesn't matter if you're pregnant and you're unwed. It doesn't matter because the truth, it can set you free. Everybody fits! It doesn't matter! Every murderer on death row. It doesn't matter! Every prostitute that you know! It doesn't matter! Welcome to the fraternity! Everybody fits in God's family.

You and me - we fit in to the family!

I am a Christian and I love ALL of God's creations.

God put Jesus on the earth to die upon a cross. God put Noah on the ark so all would not be lost. God put sinners down in hell cause they did not improve. God put the rhythm in me so I could bust a move.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 04:28:06 PM »

What does matter is that you have accepted Christ as your Saviour, for without Him you are outside the family.

Joh 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Mat 12:50  For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Act 15:8  And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9  And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
HereIAm2007

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 10:36:20 PM »

Thank You Lord for you are worthy and you only will I worship.
Lord I call upon your name asking show me the way
I know You are The Son Of God, and I knowledge your name
before man, You are My Savior. Lord You created us, "Lord" you
know the areas of our lives that need to be change, Thank You Jesus
"Lord" You know our needs, created in us a clean heart and the right spirit.
"Lord" show us the way, the truth, and the life.  "He that is of God hearth God's
words:
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 11:09:16 PM »

Amen Brothers and Sisters!

It's wonderful to know that the power we need and seek is not within us, rather within the LIVING SAVIOUR, JESUS CHRIST. It's HIS Blood that cleanses us, and ONLY HE can make us fit for an inheritance with the Saints in LIGHT. The LIGHT of this world is JESUS, and HE is calling us out of the darkness for Eternal Life with HIM.

GOOD NEWS!

1:  Romans 3:10 NASB  as it is written, "THERE IS NONE RIGHTEOUS, NOT EVEN ONE; THERE IS NONE WHO UNDERSTANDS, THERE IS NONE WHO SEEKS FOR GOD; ALL HAVE TURNED ASIDE, TOGETHER THEY HAVE BECOME USELESS; THERE IS NONE WHO DOES GOOD, THERE IS NOT EVEN ONE."

2:  Romans 3:23  NASB  for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

3:  Romans 5:12  NASB  Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men, because all sinned--

4:  Romans 6:23  NASB  For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

5:  Romans 1:18  NASB  For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,

6:  Romans 3:20  NASB  because by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified in His sight; for through the Law comes the knowledge of sin.

7:  Romans 3:27  NASB  Where then is boasting? It is excluded. By what kind of law? Of works? No, but by a law of faith.

8:  Romans 5:8-9  NASB  But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from the wrath of God through Him.

9:  Romans 2:4  NASB  Or do you think lightly of the riches of His kindness and tolerance and patience, not knowing that the kindness of God leads you to repentance?

10:  Romans 3:22  NASB  even the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all those who believe; for there is no distinction;

11:  Romans 3:28  NASB  For we maintain that a man is justified by faith apart from works of the Law.

12:  Romans 10:9  NASB  that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;

13:  Romans 4:21  NASB  and being fully assured that what God had promised, He was able also to perform.

14:  Romans 4:24 NASB  but for our sake also, to whom it will be credited, as those who believe in Him who raised Jesus our Lord from the dead,

15:  Romans 5:1  NASB  Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,

16:  Romans 10:10  NASB  for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.

17:  Romans 10:13  NASB  for "WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED."

Thanks be unto GOD for HIS unspeakable GIFT!, JESUS CHRIST, our Lord and Saviour forever!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the