Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:25:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286808 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??????!?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??????!?  (Read 6632 times)
Amisk

[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/3;1030

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2007, 06:43:26 AM »

Thanks!  Ok everybody.  Here's the deal.  I've got 2 girls and a wife.  Needless to say, the testosterone levels at my home are in great danger of being overrun   Grin.  I NEED a boy.  I WANT a boy.  PLEASE PRAY FOR A BOY!!! Seriously speaking though, a healthy baby is all I want.  I've got 2 great girls, so 1 more won't make me tooooooooo sad.   Cheesy Wink  But I'd be happy as pie for a boy!  Smiley

So what happens if God decides that the child should be handi capped in some manner? I am not trying to be funny. It takes special parents to lovingly care for a handi capped child. We all want the healthy child but how do you think you would deal with a one that is not?

Have A Honey Of A Day!
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2007, 10:40:02 AM »

So what happens if God decides that the child should be handi capped in some manner? I am not trying to be funny. It takes special parents to lovingly care for a handi capped child. We all want the healthy child but how do you think you would deal with a one that is not?

That, I suppose, would depend on your definition of healthy.  I'd prefer another perfect health child, of course.  However, I'm fully aware that we live in a world affected by sin.  My wife's brother has Downs Syndrome.  Many would consider him "unhealthy."  I would disagree.  I have Diabetes.  Many would consider that unhealthy.  I would disagree.  Alive and well is good enough for me.  Every parent wants the best health for their children.  But every parent must realize that their children are, at best, on loan from God.  We each will be judged on how well we steward these blessings God entrusts to our care.  And make no bones...EACH is a blessing from God entrusted to our care.   Smiley

If God so choses, God will so provide.

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2007, 10:51:03 AM »

That, I suppose, would depend on your definition of healthy.  I'd prefer another perfect health child, of course.  However, I'm fully aware that we live in a world affected by sin.  My wife's brother has Downs Syndrome.  Many would consider him "unhealthy."  I would disagree.  I have Diabetes.  Many would consider that unhealthy.  I would disagree.  Alive and well is good enough for me.  Every parent wants the best health for their children.  But every parent must realize that their children are, at best, on loan from God.  We each will be judged on how well we steward these blessings God entrusts to our care.  And make no bones...EACH is a blessing from God entrusted to our care.   Smiley

If God so choses, God will so provide.

Amen Allinall. I agree with you and I am praying too that God will bless you beyond your wildest dreams.

Grin Grin How would twins sound?  Grin Grin

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Brother Jerry
Global Moderator
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2007, 11:04:12 AM »

Twins!
I was thinking Triplets Cheesy

Sincerely
Brother Jerry

------
I am like most fathers.  I, like most, want more for my children than I have.

I am unlike most fathers.  What I would like my children to have more of is crowns to lay at Jesus feet.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2007, 11:08:01 AM »

Why not quads?

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2007, 11:21:23 AM »

Brother Kevin, we love you and we are of course having fun with you. My prayer is that  God will answer your prayer for a son, however not our will but His will be done. I know that we all are praying for you, your wife and of course the baby. Tell us when is the baby due?

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2007, 02:36:39 PM »

Hey!  I'll answer all y'all at once here.  Nope.  Not twins.  Just 1!   Grin  Here's how we know...

Wednesday my wife woke up and found herself spotting.  She had her first OB visit that morning, so she called and they rushed her in for an ultrasound.  I went along, because we were fearing the worst, but trusting in God nonetheless.  We prayed, and God answered our prayer!  We don't know what caused her bleeding, but do know that the baby is in perfect health at this stage.  That was a GREAT blessing.   Smiley

We also know that the due date is September the 25th.  Thanks for your prayers everyone!  They are all greatly appreciated.   Smiley

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2007, 06:07:14 AM »

Brother, you and your wife and baby can certainly count on my prayers.

Faithin1
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2007, 08:53:23 PM »

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  Babies are so wonderful, such a precious gift from God.  I pray that the Lord will bless you with a healthy baby.

Heb. 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 
TigerLily
Gold Member

Laugh often,long & loud.Laugh until you feel it!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2007, 02:12:43 PM »

Well I'm seriously happy to hear your wife and baby are ok, far as the spotting goes, that happened with me with both children and it turned out to be nothing,, likly just the body getting rid of something it didnt need or whatever, I realise it always has to be checked,But hey ya got to know how many there was and when its due eh! Grin
Far as the smells.. theres no other smell that can come close to the baby powdered, freshly bathed baby when they snuggle right into your neck/ or arms.. lol, there are some aspects of it that I miss but there be no more babies in my house, both boys are to quickly growing up, this year they are 14 and 7, Enjoy babyhood long as ya can my friend!!
You all will be in my prayers, that all goes well, and another thing, you are very lucky to have the other 2 children to be so excited...that doesnt always happen with younger children!! Hope it stays that way and there aint any of the sibling jealousy issues...thats never easy!
Again.. best to ya'll
Hugs
TL

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2007, 11:23:42 AM »

Well.  Guess what we found out the baby's gonna be?  Yup.  It's a girl.  So, here's what I'm needin'.  A good shotgun and a clean garage!   Grin  Chloe Grace is due on September 25th.  So far, so healthy.   Smiley 

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2007, 11:31:27 AM »

A shotgun??   Huh Huh Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

No need to go that far, brother. One more girl shouldn't drive you to that point.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2007, 12:04:03 PM »

Congratulations Brother.
Girls are wonderful, tender, loving, caring, etc etc etc.  Grin

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2007, 12:57:09 PM »

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BROTHER KEVIN!

I'm very happy for you. I just got to enjoy and give thanks for the birth of another grandson, and I can also remember what it was like when my wife and I gave thanks for our two precious gifts from GOD.

Many of us will be praying for your family every day. Please do keep us posted and let us know if there is anything special we need to pray for. I was slightly concerned when I heard this involves triplet girls when you are already outnumbered so badly as the only male in your household.   Grin   Grin

Brother, we can all start trying to help you now by trying to convince all of your girls that they need and want HUGE CHURCH WEDDINGS! We just had one big church wedding, and I'll have to say that it was worth every penny. I think that we have most of the bills paid now. I certainly hope so since we don't have any organs left to sell.    Grin   Grin   Grin

Brother, you know that we love you and had to kid you some. I'm reminded that my daughter and her husband really wanted a girl this time, but GOD gave them a third boy. Regardless, we know that you love GOD, so GOD will work everything out for good.

Love in Christ,
Tom

Psalms 139:16 NASB  Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; And in Your book were all written The days that were ordained for me, When as yet there was not one of them.

Brother Kevin, this portion of Scripture has a special meaning for parents, and it just gets more beautiful as the years go by.

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2007, 12:59:32 PM »

A shotgun??   Huh Huh Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

No need to go that far, brother. One more girl shouldn't drive you to that point.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Cheesy  Not quite.  Just want to make sure I can adaquately scare any boys away later in life.   Grin

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the