Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:37:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  He's ALIVE!!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: He's ALIVE!!!!  (Read 4111 times)
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« on: January 07, 2007, 09:55:27 AM »

Hey Everybody!

Yes.  The rumors are true.  I yet live!  Breathing still.  Active as all get out.  And most of the time, entirely too busy to even get online.  Work, family, and everything else tends to be rather time consuming these days.   Smiley

Bob,

I and my family are doing well.  Courtney just turned 9 yesterday!  It's a shame.  She shouldn't be that old - EVER.  But, we're blessed with her.  She can be a hard headed little girl, but she's got a heart for Jesus and that heart is often seen.  She can be quite the rebuke to her father from time to time too!  Cheesy  Caity will be 6 in May, and she's giving us a run for our money!  Let's just say she's more in tune with her sin nature than her sister is.  And yet, I can still see her growing.  She was saved almost a year ago, and has her moments too.  Trying to help her older sister out when she was afraid to try a new gymnastics...thing  Grin, she tells her, "You know Cohtney, you can do what I do when I get scared!  Just...trust in the Lohd!"  If you know Caity, the comment was suspect  Cheesy, but as they say, "out of the mouth of babes..."

Christy, my wife, is doing well too!  Work has her running every which way but loose at times (as does mine), but we're making do.  We've spent alot of time reflecting on the past and planning for the future these days.  We're learning, begrudgingly, but learning nonetheless, to be content with where we are and what we have.  God's been good to us, and we're building a more thankful outlook on life.   Smiley

Our church family is growing and doing great!  I still get stuck at work on the weekends off and on, but when I'm free, we have a great time each Sunday morning.  One of our pastors finished up Romans in our worship service, and is now preaching through John.  Two of our pastors are teaching in our ABF: one on the book of Job, the other on the book of Ezekiel.  Our family is in the Ezekiel study now, and for what parts I've been able to make, have learned alot.  The biggest for me being, to remember God.  Sounds funny, but really, that's the problem we face when we choose to sin.  We choose to forget God and follow our own desires.  It's when we're faced with the choice that we're to purposefully remember Him, and in so doing, not fulfill our own wants and wishes.  When we "fall" into sin and feel we simply forgot God...it's time to check out why we forgot Him.  It's easier to forget Him if He's not on your mind.  Life has a way of making us get so busy and caught up in our own agendas, good or bad, that we forget Him.  And in forgetting Him, we open ourselves up to wrong choices.  In the end, it's still a conscious choice.  We chose to be busy and exclude God, to our own detriment. 

Our church is also about ready to begin moving into our own building!  We're in the purchasing phase of an existing business center, that we'll remodel and move into sometime in the summer/fall of 2007.  Suffice to say that everything God has done to make this move possible is a resounding affirmative of His will in this matter.  Our church is also growing in numbers.  A few more families have joined, and many more are visiting.  Most of those families have young children/are about to have really young children!  Grin  It's nice to see a good mix of age in our body, but also to have a strong core.

My dog...is getting old.  And fat.  Kinda like me!   Grin Cheesy

That's how things are going here in Indy...that and that my...

COLTS BEAT KC!!!!!!!

Ahem.  So...how's NASCAR?   Grin

Tom,

'Sup wit chu?  I trust that you and yours had a wonderful Christmas and New Year.  I also hope that this finds you in good health Brother.  Yup.  You're still in my prayers even if I'm not still actively in the forum.   Wink Smiley

Everybody else,

HI!!!!  Miss y'all!  I'd be checking my PM's more often if they were working yet!  (I jest and fully understand).  Remember the phrase of the day:

GO COLTS!!!!!!

Grin

His,

Kevin (aka Allinall)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 10:06:01 AM by Allinall » Logged

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2007, 10:22:10 AM »

It's great to see you here! It's also great to see things are going good for you and your family.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2007, 11:21:39 AM »

It's great to see you here! It's also great to see things are going good for you and your family.

Thanks Brother!  Smiley

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 03:42:12 AM »

Hello Brother Kevin,

I just now found this post. I did answer some of your posts that I saw first, but I wish I had seen this one first. This one really helps to catch us all up on the news. I'm very happy to hear about the great progress with your church. AND - the age of your kids - WOW! - they grow up almost overnight.

It seems like everyone I know has been busy, and that includes me. I would have to say it's a good busy, and we all have much to give thanks for. I think it's good to always to remember ,"This is another wonderful day that the LORD has made - let us be glad and rejoice in it." I got to spend 5 days with my children, grandchildren, and mother near Christmas, and we had a wonderful time. My oldest grandson just turned 6, and the little one is working on 4. Of course and obviously, both of them are complete angels and never get into any kind of trouble at all. If you believe that, I'd like to talk with you about an investment deal.   Grin  All kidding aside, I'm very proud of them. We really had a beautiful time in the LORD.

Brother, I appreciate your prayers, and you and your family are in mine.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Colossians 1:13-14 NASB  For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007, 09:10:17 AM »

Hello Brother Kevin,

I just now found this post. I did answer some of your posts that I saw first, but I wish I had seen this one first. This one really helps to catch us all up on the news. I'm very happy to hear about the great progress with your church. AND - the age of your kids - WOW! - they grow up almost overnight.

It seems like everyone I know has been busy, and that includes me. I would have to say it's a good busy, and we all have much to give thanks for. I think it's good to always to remember ,"This is another wonderful day that the LORD has made - let us be glad and rejoice in it." I got to spend 5 days with my children, grandchildren, and mother near Christmas, and we had a wonderful time. My oldest grandson just turned 6, and the little one is working on 4. Of course and obviously, both of them are complete angels and never get into any kind of trouble at all. If you believe that, I'd like to talk with you about an investment deal.   Grin  All kidding aside, I'm very proud of them. We really had a beautiful time in the LORD.

Brother, I appreciate your prayers, and you and your family are in mine.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Colossians 1:13-14 NASB  For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

Brother!  Tell me about them growing up overnight!   Cheesy  I've gotta pic of me and Courtney that sums up her growth for me.  I'll have to upload it tonight for everyone to see.  She's not a baby anymore!   Cry Cry Cry  Fortunately, Caity still little.  As for your little angels...I wouldn't expect you to feel otherwise!   Wink Cheesy  Thanks for your prayers my friend. 

His,

Kevin

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2007, 11:02:29 AM »

Brother Kevin,

My youngest son just turned 26 years old. My wife is always having to remind me that he's a grown man and stop kidding with him so much. I told her that he still liked being kidded, but I'm almost sure that I lost that exchange.   Grin

It's really funny how things work. I look at my grown children and still think of them as being little. In fact, my visual picture of them is usually when they were still babies. Just wait - you'll see what I mean.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Romans 8:31-32 NASB  What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us?  He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him over for us all, how will He not also with Him freely give us all things?

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2007, 11:43:08 AM »

It's really funny how things work. I look at my grown children and still think of them as being little. In fact, my visual picture of them is usually when they were still babies. Just wait - you'll see what I mean.

I thought that I was the only one that did that.   Cheesy Cheesy

My oldest son keeps reminding me that he isn't little any more.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2007, 11:45:39 PM »

Quote from: Allinall
Ahem.  So...how's NASCAR?

NASCAR will be starting back up next month.  Grin Grin Grin Grin 

Glad to see you brother Kevin, you have been missed.  I'm also glad to hear that the kids are doing great. Cheesy  Yes just like us, they are getting older.  Don't tell that to my son though............. Undecided 

My own Church is growing, and is not liked by the Council of Churches. My sermon, talked about the 7 Churches of Revelations Sunday.

My wife, (Lizzie) is doing great and is a big help to me.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2007, 12:22:42 AM »

My own Church is growing, and is not liked by the Council of Churches. My sermon, talked about the 7 Churches of Revelations Sunday.

Grin  Brother Bob, I think that not being liked by the big church organizations is proof that you're already doing quite a few things right.

Hang in there and KEEP LOOKING UP!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Philippians 1:21-22 NASB  For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.  But if I am to live on in the flesh, this will mean fruitful labor for me; and I do not know which to choose.

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2007, 08:03:25 PM »

I'm sure I will.  I'm sitting here looking at a picture of Courtney when she was 2 in a frame she gave me.   Cry Cry  Oh well.  That's life.   Cheesy

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2007, 08:08:18 PM »

NASCAR will be starting back up next month.  Grin Grin Grin Grin 

Glad to see you brother Kevin, you have been missed.  I'm also glad to hear that the kids are doing great. Cheesy  Yes just like us, they are getting older.  Don't tell that to my son though............. Undecided 

My wife, (Lizzie) is doing great and is a big help to me.

Brother, I agree with Tom.  If they don't like you, you're in good company!  It's good to hear from you, and that y'all are doing well.   Smiley

Pizza_Mahal

First earth suck.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2007, 07:38:07 PM »

I never met you, but welcome back. Oh wait, are you admin?

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2007, 08:30:30 AM »

No P_M he isn't admin, he is our Kevin, Allinall. Grin Grin

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2007, 08:37:52 AM »

Hi there Pizza!  Nice to meet ya!  Nope.  Not the Admin.  Just a brother in Christ that doesn't have nearly as much time to be on the boards as our mods do!   Grin Cheesy Wink  Yes.  I am jealous.  I'd LOVE to be here more!  Anywhoot...look forward to getting to know you!

His,

Kevin

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2007, 08:43:57 AM »

No P_M he isn't admin, he is our Kevin, Allinall. Grin Grin

It's so nice to belong!  Smiley  Thanks Bro!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2007, 09:52:49 AM by Allinall » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the