Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 01:09:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286766 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  What are you doing? (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  COMING AGAINST RACE HATE
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: COMING AGAINST RACE HATE  (Read 4635 times)
agape2001

View Profile
« on: December 19, 2006, 07:59:35 AM »

I am a screenwriter-producer with a "day job" who is passionate about racial reconciliation and diversity. I have a burning desire to make short and feature films on a full time basis about how God's love can reconcile ethnic groups in a world that emphasizes superficial differences and divides in hate. I want to also establish an agape love institute in the Philadelphia area. Unity in diversity is possible when people recognize that all "races" have contributed to modern civilization. For too long people have been trained to hate those who may not look like or live like them. It's time to give love a chance. It would be a blessing to have a mentor and colleagues with the same interests and goals 
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 08:17:57 AM »

Hi agape2001,

I see this is your third time for making this exact same post. Apparently you are having a difficult time finding someone to join you. Personally I am not interested either. I feel led to go another direction. I would say that the most difficult thing that you are facing in this is primarily the different views of what makes us all different. One of the largest is in the garbage theory of evolution. The teaching of evolution in fact is one of the most racist teachings of all in my opinion. It separates, it puts one race as being more "evolved" or advanced than another. Whereas the appropriate Christian teachings show that we all came from the same parents and are equal.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 10:52:49 AM »

Hello Agape2001,

I agree - go the opposite direction. Teaching man and race is a waste of time. Go back in the Bible and determine the reason for Babel - teach the opposite of what caused Babel.

If you really want to get to the root of things, forget about men and race completely - teach GOD, JESUS, and the Cross! The only contributions mankind is responsible for is chaos, the great flood, and the coming WRATH OF GOD!

Debp
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 03:13:14 AM »

I am a screenwriter-producer with a "day job" who is passionate about racial reconciliation and diversity. I have a burning desire to make short and feature films on a full time basis about how God's love can reconcile ethnic groups in a world that emphasizes superficial differences and divides in hate. I want to also establish an agape love institute in the Philadelphia area. Unity in diversity is possible when people recognize that all "races" have contributed to modern civilization. For too long people have been trained to hate those who may not look like or live like them. It's time to give love a chance. It would be a blessing to have a mentor and colleagues with the same interests and goals 

Hi Agape2001, While I am not in the "film industry", I think individually, as Christians, we can do alot to heal some rifts in the world simply by walking in the Spirit and thereby showing the love of Christ to all.  Jesus taught us to love our neighbor as ourselves and to treat others as we would like to be treated.   Knowing Christ as our Savior and truly walking with Him is the way to overcome any hatred and to help others.  We never know how our Christian love (and light) can be used by God to reach someone that is hurting.

...walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Eph. 4:1-3
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 02:17:25 PM »

The fascinating truth is that we all share the same blood line traced back to exactly the same source. If someone asks us what race we are, the true answer is "HUMAN". GOD is the only answer for all of our problems, and only the blood of JESUS can rescue us from the curse of sin and death. Adam gave us this inheritance, and only JESUS can change our inheritance completely and forever.

It's ridiculous for a man or a woman to think that they are better than someone else because of skin color or any other outward appearance. GOD looks only at the heart. There are really only two categories of human beings:  1) those who have rejected JESUS CHRIST and are on their way to hell;  2) those who have accepted JESUS CHRIST as LORD and Saviour and will spend eternal life with JESUS. This is really the only thing that matters. Brothers and Sisters in Christ will spend eternity together with JESUS and the silly matters of human pride that is left behind will be a laughing matter.

Brothers and Sisters in Christ, answer "human" the next time someone asks you what race you are. We were formed in the image of GOD. HE wants us to accept HIM and LOVE him so HE can finish the work that HE began in us. HE wants to perfect us and give us a glorified body that will be free of pain, illness, and disease forever. This is beautiful to think about, and it's only possible for those who accept JESUS CHRIST as Lord and Saviour.

John 1:1-4 NASB  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men.

John 11:25 NASB  Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies,

John 14:6-7 NASB  Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. "If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him."

Galatians 2:20 NASB  "I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

1 John 1:1-4 NASB  What was from the beginning, what we have heard, what we have seen with our eyes, what we have looked at and touched with our hands, concerning the Word of Life -- and the life was manifested, and we have seen and testify and proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was manifested to us -- what we have seen and heard we proclaim to you also, so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed our fellowship is with the Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ. These things we write, so that our joy may be made complete.

Faithin1
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2007, 03:58:32 PM »

Agape2001, I am in total agreement with my brothers and sister in Christ.  Your efforts will not change the hearts and minds of those filled with bigotry and hatred.  Jesus is the only way.  Only He can transform hatred into love.

Heb. 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the