Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:14:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Rapture........
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rapture........  (Read 8651 times)
LoggedintoJesus

John 3:16 John 11:25 Rev 22:17

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2003, 01:43:19 AM »

The fulness of the gentiles is when the Lord comes back the second time.
Read Zechariah 12, 13, 14

zechariah 12 v10  And I will pour upon the house of david ,and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace , and of supplications : AND THEY SHALL LOOK UPON ME WHOM THEY HAVE PIERCED, AND THEY SHALL MOURN FOR HIM,

This clearly is after the Lord has Come. Read the context of the chapter of this book.

psalm 62:8  Trust in Him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before Him, God is a refuge for us.
LoggedintoJesus

John 3:16 John 11:25 Rev 22:17

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2003, 02:05:20 AM »

the last week is in Daniel 9 v27  this is when Jesus showed Himself alive to his followers after his resurrection.

read the context of Daniel 9: 24-27

Its talking about the death of Christ and his work on earth that he has already done.

It speaks of destruction that already happened in 70 ad.

To apply this to the future is a gross misunderstanding of the scriptures.

psalm 62:8  Trust in Him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before Him, God is a refuge for us.
musicllover

Seek ye first the kingdom of God.........

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2003, 08:16:04 AM »

THANK YOU,
                I've not read thru recent the posts yet, I'm just so excited, you might debating against what I believe in but this last post FINALLY got me back on. My computer crashed and took all my favorites to cyber space. So now I have my link back in place, this time I am saving a copy of my favorites.
        Finals are coming up.......pray for me, or let the rapture come first. (praises! wouldn't that be grand). I am reading along so please keep posting, I'll get around to posting one of these days. I'll need a break from algebra before to long....
Jesus is Lord!!!!!!!

the last week is in Daniel 9 v27  this is when Jesus showed Himself alive to his followers after his resurrection.

Its talking about the death of Christ and his work on earth that he has already done.

musicllover
ELI

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2003, 06:16:31 PM »

The Kingdom comes

We change, ie "rapture" when the Kingdom Comes -- to us with Jesus Christ leading the way, not the other way around.

When Jesus returns in His second Advent -- we all change  Grin Smiley

LIKE HIM

1 John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

SHOW YOU A MYSTERY

1 Corinthians 15:51-58   Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all * sleep, but we shall all be changed

[52][/b] In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.  

For you Bible scholars out there, you know what the "Last-Trump" means -- the seventh trumpet of Revelation

For you Jewish Hebrew scholars * out there, you know what the "Last-Trump means -- Jewish idiom for the feast of Rosh Hashanah.

[53]
For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.  

[54] So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.  

[55]  O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?  

[56] The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.  

[57] But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.  

[58] Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.  

Note:* No man knows the day nor hour is a old Jewish idiom for the feast of Rosh Hashanah.

Also, the phrase “like a thief” is an idiom for Rosh Hashanah -- It is called the Unknown day, the Shout, a thief in the Night, the Awakening blast, the Open Door, the Last Trump.

This is a day that you do not know when it begins within a time period of two days, the two separate days are considered to be one single day.

God bless

Peace

« Last Edit: November 09, 2003, 06:25:51 PM by ELI » Logged
musicllover

Seek ye first the kingdom of God.........

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2003, 01:55:30 AM »

I've still not read the scripts you shared, so forgive me. I am in the middle of study for tests and then more finals. And my middle son was hit by a car a few days ago. He is in the Naval hosp in Calf, badly broken leg, dislocated shoulder, broken nose, and thank GOD no internal injuries. SO I'm feeling torn between wanting to be there for him and what I have to do in Mo.
       But I did want to say, or ask maybe. To misread the srciptures as far as ones salvation good me a gross error,,,,,,but to misread the scriptures on the end times......well not sure. Is my believing in a rapture going to cost me my salvation? Or the way you believe? The way I understand is that there is a Rapture, I see more evidence pointing to that than the other way.... And each time I looking into this debate I am amazed that anyone one could read it differently but it happens.......alot. I find it fasinating, God created the human mind, our ability of choice, and our ability to reason and talk.......that is what makes it so very very cool, rapture or not, I'll save a place in glory land for ya, and we can talk about the "remember when I thought"......lol. anyway. So I disagree but in a nice way. Yes Daniel speaks in past tense, but it could be because daniels vision is to do with the time after the tribulation as well.......just a thought.
     I don't want the spark to go on the thread maybe I can get around to reading your scripts soon, maybe on the plane ride to Calf. Sons military carreer maybe be over.......don't know. The marine unsung motto.......HURRY UP and wait.....

musicllover
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the