Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 10:32:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286800 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  pray for my daughter
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: pray for my daughter  (Read 5965 times)
danielleenbody

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2007, 12:47:09 PM »

It's funny you say that because everytime everything is going really smooth. I always think, "Ok - something bad is going to happen" - and I am hardly a pessimist but it just seems to work out that way....but God is always good and brings greatness to the worst situation Smiley
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2007, 02:42:38 PM »

I know God sees me through He is my Rock, I seek Him when I need shelter  from the storms of life, for me that's EVERYDAY    Wink

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Debp
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2007, 10:36:56 PM »

Just wondering if your daughter could possibly be allergic to the laundry detergent you use?  Maybe you should try a hypo-allergentic one (if there is such a thing).  Also, I have heard dust mites can cause allergies....I pray she is doing better now.  Btw, I'm in Los Angeles, too.

...walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Eph. 4:1-3
danielleenbody

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2007, 01:57:45 PM »

Hi Debp,
I am kind of narotic anyway.....this asthma thing has kind of sent me over the edge. She has had allergy tests and she came out clean. I do use free and clear ALL or Cheer. I have the air purifier. I have had the ducts clean and vaccum frequently. Unfortunately, I live in Southern California near Los Angeles...I have thought of moving outside of Los Angeles before but it never seemed to happen because I would miss my family too much. My daughter seems to have episodes mostly when she gets sick. I had my in-laws over this weekend (my brother in law was home from Iraq) so they had a party at our house and every kid that walked in the door was sick. My daughter just had pneumonia a month ago. So by the grace of God, she is ok. She had an episode the night before last but I gave her the lung steriod and she is fine...(which doesn't always happen).
My poor daughter is just sick so much....I appreciate all the prayers. Thanks again.
Debp
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2007, 07:24:38 PM »

Hi Debp,
I am kind of narotic anyway.....this asthma thing has kind of sent me over the edge. She has had allergy tests and she came out clean. I do use free and clear ALL or Cheer. I have the air purifier. I have had the ducts clean and vaccum frequently. Unfortunately, I live in Southern California near Los Angeles...I have thought of moving outside of Los Angeles before but it never seemed to happen because I would miss my family too much. My daughter seems to have episodes mostly when she gets sick. I had my in-laws over this weekend (my brother in law was home from Iraq) so they had a party at our house and every kid that walked in the door was sick. My daughter just had pneumonia a month ago. So by the grace of God, she is ok. She had an episode the night before last but I gave her the lung steriod and she is fine...(which doesn't always happen).
My poor daughter is just sick so much....I appreciate all the prayers. Thanks again.

I'm so sorry to hear that this little one is suffering so much.  God help and heal her.  God bless you, too.

...walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Eph. 4:1-3
danielleenbody

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2007, 03:00:49 PM »

Thanks again folks.

God Bless
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2007, 03:32:01 PM »

I'm so sorry to hear that this little one is suffering so much.  God help and heal her.  God bless you, too.

Amen.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the