Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 09:28:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  THE CHARISMATIC MOVEMENT – THEN AND NOW
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE CHARISMATIC MOVEMENT – THEN AND NOW  (Read 26323 times)
gary cook

born again

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2004, 04:51:53 AM »

Your very childish WHY ?DO YOU KNOW JESUS CHRIST ?YOUR NAME HAD ME FOOLED .DO YOU THINK you act like a brother or have LOVE ?LOVE GIVES MERCY .

lean not to your own understanding ,the just live by faith ,you do not need to be taught of any man ,the HOLY  SPIRIT will teach you everything .We are NEW CREATURES IN CHRIST JESUS .NOT OF THIS WORLD .WE ARE AS OUR LORD .HE WILL RETURN SOON FOR HIS BRIDE .Rev 1:6  And hath made us kings and priests
Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2004, 04:52:20 AM »

Gary Cook, by placing our faith in Christ’s shed blood and nothing else, we can have eternal life.  Isn’t today a good day to place your faith in Christ?  There will never be a better time.  In fact, there is no guarantee of another day. Trust Christ today.  

<Smiley))><

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
gary cook

born again

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2004, 04:56:12 AM »

I told you I have beed dead 2 times .I KNOW .YOU DO NOT KNOW
TO KNOW JESUS CHRIST is to talk with HIM and HE with you
HE CANME TO RESTORE US TO THAT PLACE .YOU HAVE DONE A VERY EVIL THING .I TOLD YOU .HE WILL NIOT LET THIS PASS .BUT IF YOU REPENT ?I WILL PRAY FOR YOU !

lean not to your own understanding ,the just live by faith ,you do not need to be taught of any man ,the HOLY  SPIRIT will teach you everything .We are NEW CREATURES IN CHRIST JESUS .NOT OF THIS WORLD .WE ARE AS OUR LORD .HE WILL RETURN SOON FOR HIS BRIDE .Rev 1:6  And hath made us kings and priests
gary cook

born again

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2004, 05:15:07 AM »

YOUI are not saved but jusy knowing the LORD died for you .1st you must repent ,then you must ask HIM into your heart as LORD AND SAVIOR .THEN YOU WILL BE BORN AGAIN .THEN THE SPIRIT OF GOD COMES TO DWELL WITH IN YOU .THEN IS YOU CAN >YOU DSHOULD BE BAPTIZED IN WATER .TO SHOW YOU ARE DEA WITH CHRIST JESUS and TO OBEY HINM .AS HE SAID FOR US TO DO THIS .OBEYING THE LORD IS VERY IMPORTANT .THEN YOU WILL SEE SIGNS AND WONDERS .BUT WE CAN NOT EVEN REPENT UNLESS THE LORD CALLS US .judas looked for a place to repent ?he could not .then killed himself .Being born again is serious .GOD IS HOLY GOD IS PERFECT .WE MUST BE HOLY as HE IS .WE MUST BEE PERFECT IN CHRIST JESUS .and we will be if bORN AGAIN

Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2004, 05:20:16 AM »

REPEAT:

Here is another study by Dee L. McCroskey, that A4C posted on Am I Going To Heaven thread. I also agree with Dee L. McCroskey, 100% on this study.

Mark Sixteen
AND THE MODERN TWISTERS

By - Dee L. McCroskey

TURN to Mark chapter sixteen, the last six verses, and you will find a series of divine statements that rank among the most ravaged, and the most twisted and turned, of all Bible truths. Listening to the confusion over this passage, with some modern religionists insisting on water salvation and others claiming miraculous powers and wonders, one in reminded of the sign often seen over an iron-works door: “All kinds of twisting and turning done here.”
Some of these followings, such as the Campbellites, only go as far as verse 16 before their imaginations run out. So they run for the baptism tank to get saved, as they think, but decline to presume the powers and wonders of verse 17. But their more imaginative cousins, such as the common variety of Pentecostalist, get a far a verse 17. They lay claim to the talking in tongues mentioned here, but concede that something has gone amiss with their faith, so that they are not prepared to get serious about the snakes and poison in verse 18. The climax is finally reached, however, by the ultra fanatics, who go on to verse 18, drink poison, take rattle snakes into the pulpit with them and land in the hospital.
But what about these Scriptures in Mark sixteen? Here, as in all similar Scriptures, we must “rightly divide” the Word. (Memorize 2. Timothy 2:15 and 1. Corinthians 10:32. They are key Scriptures.) To understand such Scriptures as Mark sixteen, the very first thing is to determine who it is to whom the Lord is speaking. Is it His earthly people, Israel. or to the Gentiles, or to His Church? This is the first step in rightly dividing the Word, for God deals differently with each of these three companies . Not that we would abandon any Scripture, for Romans 15:4 says that whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that is, for application. But not all Scriptures were written directly to us. Let us be sure we are clear on that point, and we will be spared from error and confusion.
We will find the answer to our first question here in the 14th verse of Mark 16. It gives us the speaker and the ones spoken to. It says: “Afterward He appeared UNTO THE ELEVEN as they sat at meat.”
Here it is plainly not His church of today, but the little company of Hebrew disciples, representative of the Jewish remnant. It could not possibly have been to the church, for His church was not brought into existence until after His ascension to glory.
Then He tells them in verse 15: “Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.” These were the marching orders for the Jewish remnant of that day. The parallel passage in Matthew 28 speaks of baptizing and teaching nations. It looks forward to the time when “all power” will be given the Lord Jesus Christ, when He will come to judge the nations on earth and to set up His kingdom. But this passage in Mark is purely local, to the remnant of the time, as we see in the 20th verse. “They were soon dispersed and preached in all parts of the civilized world.

The Campbellites and their Water

Now we come to the much abused 16th verse, the special delight of the Campbellites (the so-called “Christian church” and the so-called “Church of Christ.”)
“He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.” By wresting this verse out of its proper place, and doing the same to their other favorite one, Acts 2:38, the Campbellites preachers insist that water baptism is absolutely necessary for salvation. Their error is serious, for it denies the finished work of Christ on the cross of Calvary, and adds some puny work of man. The Scripture says, “Not of works, lest any man should boast” (Ephesians 2:9).
I will give $1000.00 dollars to the first person who will show me one single verse of Scripture that plainly says a man will be damned if he is not baptized with water. This is not done in the spirit of gambling, but simply that it would easily be worth that to me to be set right if I am wrong. This offer still holds. If the Campbellite preacher be right let them step forth with such a Scripture.
Mark 16:16, even when wrested out of its Jewish setting and erroneously used as church truth, does not say that “he that is baptized not shall be damned.” The Spirit is very careful here to say only that “he that believeth not shall be damned.” That holds good in any age. Men always have to be saved by faith, and always will be. Because this Scripture was for the Jews of the dispersion, and water baptism was in order for them, as well as signs and wonders, it was needful for them to demonstrate true repentance by water immersion. But as far as salvation was concerned, believing on Christ was the essential thing.
This is proven by the repentant thief of the cross. He was not baptized, but he believed on the Lord, and acknowledged Him as Lord, and he went to glory with the Lord. The argument that he was unable to get baptized is weak and without any foundation in the Scriptures. “Not by works of righteousness which WE have done, but according to His mercy He saved Us” (Titus 4:5 and Ephesians 2:8-9).
A group of young Campbellite seminary students once attended a Bible meeting in Eugene, Oregon. With characteristic assumption of infallability they seized the first opportunity to project their doctrine of salvation by immersion. They were asked: “What about the case of a man who is convicted of his sins at a meeting and receives the Lord Jesus Christ as his Saviour, but on the way home he meets with an accident and is killed? What becomes of him?” The young men shook their head sadly and said: “It would be too bad; he should have gotten baptized immediately!” Thus as 1 Corinthians 1:17 says, the cross of Christ is “made of none effect.”
Now we come to the 17th verse in Mark 16, the favorite of the Pentecostal following. But they overlook one word, the work “shall.”
“And these signs SHALL follow them that believe: in My name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues.”
The awkward part here is that these miraculous signs SHALL follow them that believe, and he that believeth not shall be damned. It would, then, be very bad for any professed believer who could not talk in tongues if this Scripture were for today. It would prove that he had not yet attained a saving belief. But this is not all. In the 18th verse we find even more starling signs, which Christ said SHALL follow them
that believe:

Snakes and Poison

“They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.”
Most of the professing miracle workers of today know that these signs DO NOT follow them. They know what a rattlesnakes will do to them, and they know what a dose of strychnine will do. And as for healing the sick, if it would really work they would be in constant demand everywhere. So they fall back on this weak and beggarly argument: “I believe a person could do these things if he had faith enough, and besides, I wouldn’t want to temp God by taking up a serpent or drinking poison unless necessary.”
But when is it every necessary, in the normal course of life, to take up serpents or drink poison? Note that these are “signs,” not antidotes to be used in case of accident. A “sign” was a demonstration to be put on, for the sake of those who looked on, that the Word might be confirmed. Nor was anything said about degrees of faith. The Lord guaranteed that these signs would follow them that believed. As Paul said, the Jews require a sign and God gave them signs.
“They went forth, and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them, and CONFIRMING THE WORD with signs following” (verse 20). Here we have the reason for all the miraculous gifts in apostolic days. The New Testament was only in the making and in lieu of His finished Word, God gave miraculous powers to His servants so as to confirm their divine authority. This kind of elementary confirmation came to an end with Acts 28:28, with the final turning to the Gentiles. The Word is completed now, and it is the only divine authority the man of faith needs.
The apostolic period when the Word was being compiled, and confirmed by signs, is covered by the book of Acts. “The very signs spoken of in Mark are fulfilled in the book of Acts. In the eight chapter of Acts, for instance, we read of Philip casting out devils, healing the lane and the palsied, and of the people believing and being baptized. In Acts 28:3 Paul is bitten by a venomous snake but suffered no ill effect, and proceeding to lay hands on the sick and heal them.
But today we have what Peter calls “present truth” for our guidance. This “present truth” is found in the church epistles, written by the Apostle Paul. One thing emphatically stressed in these Epistles, is that salvation is obtained by faith alone, faith in the finished work of Christ upon the cross. “I do not frustrate the grace on God.” writes Paul. If any works of ours are added to His glorious, atoning work on the cross, then Christ has died in vain. God’s way for the sinner is given us in Romans 10:9.
“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth Jesus as Lord, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.”

“Speaking the Truth in Love”

Posted By Brother Love
Smiley

<Smiley))><
gary cook

born again

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2004, 05:35:42 AM »

THE kingdom of GOD is power .THESE thing are as real as ever .NOTHING HAS CHANGED ,except we do not believe ?As you are ?men want too follow men .very sad indeed .They can not learn from GOD but follow another failture as if he had TRUTH .I have also been bit by a bad snake .I did not die or even swell up .I did have a little fear .But trusted my LORd as always .You like following men do it .I will not .are you a little kid ?or a grown man ?I am not being smart ,but trying to understand you .If I were you ?I would fast until i heard JESUS CHRIST if it killed me.I think you may have a desire toward GOD ?But you are messing your self up .calling GODS KIDS OF THR DEVIL .As they fear me greatly as they do EVERY CHILD OF GOD .BUT GOD WILL NOT LIKE THESE EVIL THINGS said of HIS KIDS .I have not told you a lie .but been very honest with you .This mans teachings is not TRUTh .He is weak like you .except he did not talk evil to me .But I forgive you as I know yopu are blind .But MY father ?i can not judge ? Well if ever you decide to know TRUTH .I WILL TELL YOU ALL I CAN .BUT I DO NOT KNOW EVERYTHING .BUT THE LORD HAS SHOWN ME MORE THAN MOST IN SOME AREAS .YOU REALLY NEED TO GET WHERE YOU CAN HEAR GOD YOURSELF .because following people ieven if they mean well ?You can only go as far as your teacher .THE HOLY SPIRIT KNOWS EVERY THING .HE IS HERE TO TEACH US AND LIFT UP JESUS CHRIST and to GIVE US SPIRITUAL GIFTS .WELL PRAY ABOUT IT ?I CAN"T HELP YOU UNLESS YOU WANT HELP ?

Jemidon2004

Just a sinner granted unmerited marvelous grace...

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2004, 08:23:30 AM »

Just a thought...you seem to be taking on the persona of the Apostle Paul. I don't think he's been re-incarnated, so i have to question the deal with the snake. The account you give, is remeniscent of the one recorded in Acts where Paul is bitten by a snake and he didn't die or even swell up and the people thought he was a god. I hope you're not trying to re-live paul's life. And I will say this...the quicker this subject is put to rest...obviously you two have some issues with each other's theology...i'm not telling you what to post or what not to post, but just be mindful of what you're typing as we have younger christians on this forum and those who may not know God's Word. Obviously everyone will have a difference of opinion, but both of you, don't let this become a match of wits or insults. It will no further the kingdom of God than those who are lukewarm. It's about as bad...so please, bring your issues to a close, or take it into IM if it has the potential of causing division. This is all i'm going to say. Please let's not let this thread become a grounds for battle amongst ourselves. Just a word of caution...

In His Service,
Joshua

"Man is never sufficiently touched and affected by the awareness of his lowly state until he has compared himself with God's majesty" - John Calvin
gary cook

born again

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2004, 08:52:13 AM »

I guess I have had some things my great brother paul did .But I got bit in my living room by a copper head ,while watching t .v. on the foot .it was no big deal .it is funny ,that you guys quote the vs. but don"t believe they aply to now ?as far as benny hinn .I don"t know much about him .except he preaches JESUS CHRIST and HIS cross .Which .I believe anyone who does this is friend .Going to NEW JERUSALEM when they shed the body is a different question . I don"t see what the big deal is ?as one miracle is no bigger than another .And it is TRUE the greatest is OUR NAMES IN THE LAMBS BOOK OF LIFE . I did have a brother pm me ,telling me HE was sorry ,He ask me to come to this site .But I like the site ok .SO what if .They are not in a close walk with JESUS CHRIST .We all start somewhere in the LORD .Everyone does not start off knowing all things .we start as babys in the spirit .on the milk .hopefully we grow up .and maybe one day ?can move the mountain .I LOVE my family in tthe lORD no matter what state they are in ? I know ?one thing ?This plants seeds of TRUTH .Which some will use one day ?Millions will come out oif the GREAT TRIBULATION .

Jemidon2004

Just a sinner granted unmerited marvelous grace...

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2004, 09:18:20 AM »

Benny Hinn preaches a different gospel than that of Jesus Christ. I'll just leave it at that.

Joshua

"Man is never sufficiently touched and affected by the awareness of his lowly state until he has compared himself with God's majesty" - John Calvin
gary cook

born again

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2004, 09:22:47 AM »

ONE of my childerns name is JOSHUA CALEB .I have 11 kids .HE hated it when young .But now knows ?What great men they were and is happy to have these 2 names

gary cook

born again

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2004, 09:50:32 AM »

http://www.fuegodedios.com/index.htm  HERE IS A MAN OF GOD ?Who believes just as I do .And there are many more who walk in this TRUTH

gary cook

born again

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2004, 10:26:53 AM »

Satanically inspired, and energized by demon spirits. It is but one more proof that we are in the last days of this dying age.

“Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of demons” (1. Timothy 4:1).

THis is what you said about me ?I guess you can not help but bless me ?Because they said this about MY LORD JESUS CHRIST .I am honored ,I can recieve the same judgement as my LORD JESUS CHRIST . You know I have had men try to kill me for telling the TRUTh .Do you think a few words would hurt me ?I am willing to lose my head now for MY LORD JESUS CHRIST .There is nothing anyone could do too me .TO take my HEART from JESUS CHRIST .As even my childern i love dearly .I know I not mine .BUT HIS .I baby sit them for hIM .I have nothing ?All That has been delivered into my hands are HIS .For sure this old flesh I hate .I will not say anything else too you .It can not help you ?Only thev HOLY SPIRIT can tell you the TRUTH ?But i fear HE HAS ALREADY .and you have rejected it ?GOD KNOWS .I DO NOT .I feel no ill feeling toward you !do what you must .

Bern

I don't think I'm a llama...

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2004, 11:07:19 AM »

Sometimes I wonder what God is thinking when he sees such division in the church over these issues, such as tongues. The articles posted presents some interesting points, but they do seem to be a little prone to ones interpretation. As someone said, they could give all the same verses as back up for a different view. It seems really that the whole argument for tongues ( and perhaps other gifts) dying out with the apostles hinges on the fact that scriptures would be completed. I'm not sure the apostles even knew that the letters they were writing would be included in one big volume called the bible. At this point I nkow some people will want to bring up these verses..

1Peter 3:15  And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
16  As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

This obviously indicates that Peter sees Paul's letters as on par with scriptures available at the time. That, I don't have any problem with, its there in the Word. However I don't think it in any way indicates that the apostles had foreknowledge of the bible, as we know it, being written and compiled.

1 Corinthians 13:12  For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

This verse was interpreted as referring to the completion of the scriptures, but I dont see how being known as he is also known fits with that.

8 ¶  Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
9  For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
10  But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

I can see how this was interpreted to mean that the gifts will not be used in later church life.. however, "THAT" here isn't necessarily referring to the bible, or to Jesus. Perhaps the kingdom of God... the reign of Christ? Even maybe a general term encompassing everything perfect when Christ returns..

An alternative interpretation of the above passage is that the gifts will not be needed when we see Jesus face to face... much the same as pastors and evangelists will not be required. But love will always be necessary, and will continue eternally.

I know that many people have a hang up about tongues because they associate it with heretical teachings and movements. Well I agree with them on that score, it has been a center point of a lot of heretics' teachings. That does not mean that the true gift should be rejected aswell though. Heretics distort a lot of things, but we do not reject the original truths, simply because they have become associated with heretics. An example of this is giving money, heretics teach that you must tithe in order to be blessed..  "if you give £10 then God will increase that to £100 in return.. all this bible maths junk. They make merchandise of people. We reject this as heresy, and rightly so. However, just because the subject of giving has been associated with them, does that mean that we should not give? No. Does it mean that God does not reward us? Again no.

Many heretical movements emphasise OUR RIGHTS.. you know.. claiming things in faith.. they take it to unbiblical lengths and remove God's sovereignty from the equation.. and make him a heavenly wish granter. Well that is plainly wrong, but does that mean we cannot ask anything of God in faith? Of course not.

My point here is this, do not reject spititual things because of their misuse by man.

Romans 8:28  And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2004, 01:13:51 PM »

http://www.fuegodedios.com/index.htm  HERE IS A MAN OF GOD ?Who believes just as I do .And there are many more who walk in this TRUTH

Gary, what does this mean??? Grin

lean not to your own understanding ,the just live by faith ,you do not need to be taught of any man [/size] ,the HOLY  SPIRIT will teach you everything .We are NEW CREATURES IN CHRIST JESUS .NOT OF THIS WORLD .WE ARE AS OUR LORD .HE WILL RETURN SOON FOR HIS BRIDE .Rev 1:6  And hath made us kings and priests

<Smiley))><
gary cook

born again

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2004, 01:16:34 PM »

maybe you can not see how ,we also will be hated as HE was ?But HE said If they recieve not you ? They recieve not me .And I do not use MY LORD in a evil way .You have a little understanding ?But satan time is short ,he knows it .YES he will cause trouble in the boby .This has nothing to do with tongues .This man is rejecting ALL THINGS of the HOLY SPIRIT as I see it  .You may call it a weaker christain .But I do not .Because he involed satan into it ?light has no fellowship with darkness .YOU can not say JESUS CHRIST IS LORD and belong to satan .You can be in greater blindness ,with out any power and judging everything you do not understand ?But the LORD speaks of those people too .This man rejects my testamony ?I have no problem with that .He does not need to read my posts .WE will always have disagreements .Even the 1st followers did .As paul was beyord the others in TRUTH .But I think they all pretty much came to the SAME TRUTH later .But I donn"t believe they started telling each tother they were of satan .As I find this VERY EVIL .CAN YOU SEE ?We are to take on HIS MIND ?And count our selves DEAD .THAT HE MIGHT LIVE THOUGH US .AND IF HE LIVES THOUGH US .WOULD THE SAME MIRACLES APPEAR IN OUR LIFES ?NO your 8 is talking about either the 1000 years of peace or which I believe ?The NEW HEAVEN AND EARTH .BECAUSE ALL THINGS ARE NEW TO US NOW .What is not new YET ?is the heaven and earth .EVERYTHING TOO US IS NOW BY THE HOLY SPIRIT THOUGH FAITH ?We are in this world !But not part of it .Where are we part of then ?you may ask ?We are part of NEW JERUSALEM .which is our HOME FOREVER .AS CAN CLEARLY BE SEEN ?IT COMES DOWN FROM HEAVEN WITH JESUS CHRIST AND HIS FOLLOWERS .SO SOME HOW THEY GOT THERE as I SAID .I SAW THIS WHEN I DIED .THE LAST TIME .I HAVE SAID NOTHING THAT IS NOT IN GODS LIVING WORD .
THE problem with the reaping and sowing is they look at it from a fleshly stand point .BUT WE ARE SPIRIT 1st .THERE fore HE DEALS WITH THE SPIRIT 1st .WHICH HE DIED FOR !With out this TRUTH ?Everyone will look at things fronm a flesh point of view .With out the basic START .WE CAN NOT GET a TRUE understanding ?Because as you well know ?Everything must start at the begining .THE begining in the NEW CREATURE is BORN AGAIN .Before that ? We have very little ?NOT SALVATION FOR SURE !HE TELLS US WHEN BORN AGAIN ?ALL things become NEW ?BECAUSE we no longer walk in the flesh by our natural eyes .BUT IN FAITH .BEING LED BY HIS VERY SPIRIT .a little example ?THE LORD AS TOLD ME IN THE NITE to go somewhere .I had toi go .or I have been working ?HE said go to a mans house .I go .ONCE HE told me to gop to a jail with people singing and playing insterments .I said LORD I can not sign nor play any thing .HE SAID GO .I did felt like a real dumbby with all watching .BUT I LED MANY TOO JESUS CHRIST .HE IS WISE beyond our understanding .I know hE has a perfect will and permissive will .I tried HIm many times .NOW I WILL NOT .BECAUSE HE IS NEVER WRONG and I HAVE NEVER BEEN RIGHT .I was hard headed many times .BUT I PRAY NEVER AGAIN .YES there atre lots making money off the TRUTH ,DECIEVING AND BEING DECIEVED .BUT WE HAVE THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH .AND NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN TRUTH .YOU know I AM SURE !YOU CAN CURSE GOD OR JESUS CHRIST AND BE FORGIVEN .BUT IF YIOU MOCK OR CURSE THE HOLY SPIRIT ?YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGIVEN .THIS IS VERY DANGEROUS .AND ANYONE WHO DOES ?Is not wise !

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the