Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:24:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286777 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  THE CHARISMATIC MOVEMENT – THEN AND NOW
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE CHARISMATIC MOVEMENT – THEN AND NOW  (Read 26221 times)
Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2003, 05:24:52 AM »

LIGHT!!!

Acts 28:25 And when they agreed not among themselves, they departed, after that Paul had spoken one word, Well spake the Holy Ghost by Esaias the prophet unto our fathers,
Acts 28:26 Saying, Go unto this people, and say, Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive:
Acts 28:27 For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
Acts 28:28 Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.
Conclusion: Tongues belong to Israel. When Israel is set aside, so are her signs.

Brother Love Smiley

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
Reba
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2003, 01:56:55 PM »

NT:1672
Hellen (hel'-lane); from NT:1671; a Hellen (Grecian) or inhabitant of Hellas; by extension a Greek-speaking person, especially a non-Jew:

NT:1484
ethnos, ethnous, to:
1. a multitude (whether of men or of beasts) associated or living together; a company, troop, swarm
2. a multitude of individuals of the same nature or genus
3. race, nation: Matt 21:43; Acts 10:35
4. foreign nations not worshipping the true God, pagans, Gentiles,
5. Paul uses ta ethnee even of Gentile Christians: Rom 11:13

NT:1484
ethnos (eth'-nos); probably from NT:1486; a race (as of the same habit), i.e. a tribe; specially, a foreign (non-Jewish) one (usually by implication, pagan):

KJV - Gentile, heathen, nation, people.

OT:1471
gowy (go'-ee); rarely (shortened) goy (go'-ee); apparently from the same root as OT:1465 (in the sense of massing); a foreign nation; hence, a Gentile; also (figuratively) a troop of animals, or a flight of locusts:

KJV - Gentile, heathen, nation, people.

I say simply a gentile is a heathen.

What makes one a Jew?
The Crusader
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2004, 06:17:45 AM »

I say simply a gentile is a heathen.

No Way

All Sooo called Jews, are Gods chosen people, all nations outside of Israel are called Gentiles.

The Crusader
« Last Edit: January 08, 2004, 06:22:21 AM by The Crusader » Logged
gary cook

born again

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2004, 04:06:46 PM »

I do not agree with this !I do not believe the LORD has changed .I believe we have .DO you believe we are indeed NEW CREATURES ?
NOT of this world ?BORN OF GOD ? Why ? would the just live by FAITH ?If all can be seen ?
Why would the SAME SPIRIT DWELL with in us ?Why would our minds need to be renewed ?
Why Would we recond ourselves dead ?
And WHY would we take on the mind of JESUS CHRIST ?Yet not do the WORKS HE DID ?
DO you know .JESUS did not tell us everything HE DID ?Because HE tells us the world could not contain all the books that could be wriiten .THE bible teraches us we do not need to be taught of ant man .That all men are lairs .Or Who has known the MIND OF GOD ?WE judge everything .Most of the time wrong .We think we are wise but have no power ?AS the KINGDOM of HEAVEN is POWER .That is WHY HE tells us these signs follow .Because they are automatic .I believe many great men of GOD past thought the years of time .We do not know of nor there works .But there is NO reason .We can not be as the 1st church ?Nothinmg has changed yet .I believe we live in the great falling away now .Because people are taught .of the flesh and flesh alone .Which we are not ?We are spirits as OUR LORD .WE HAVE THE VERY SPIRIT OF GOD .I have had most everything happen in my life .GOD is no repector of men .FAITH brings these things about .though the POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT .I SEE no change in the HOLY SPIRIT .WHAT I DO SEE is NO FAITH ,NO WILLINGNESS to put your self aside .And walking in the fullness of the flesh .I hate seeing this is the BODY OF CHRIST .I don"T believe many have a personal relationship with JESUS CHRIST ?JESUS SAID ?MY SHEEP WILL HEAR MY VOICE .HE MEANS IT !yes satan iknows his time is short and has tricked my brothers to follow as the world .with out POWER or fullness of TRUTH .You can not tell them from the world .THEY trust man for everything .DO THEY WALK BY FAITH ?I think not .THEY TRUST IN MAN for everything and teach others too .I feel very sad ,for the LORDS PEOPLE .YOU SEE AS NEW CREATURES IN CHRIST ?WE are spirits .We recieve our teaching from a SPIRIT [holy GHOST]Our weapons are SPIRITUAL !We must be feed spiritually !WE are not of this world !We are now MADE as is NEW JERUSALEM .THE INNER MAN .WHOM we have NOW BECOME ,is to rule ?THE flesh is not GODS FRIEND .IT MUST BEE BOUGHT UNDER CONTROL .BECAUSE IT CAN NOT HELP BUT SIN .BUT GOD SAID BE PERFECT AS HE IS .HE SAID BE HOLY AS HE IS .AS HE CHANGED HIS MIND ?NO we have ?I fear ?WE ARE TOO BE LED BY GOD HIMSELF .BUT IF WE CAN NOT HEAR HIM ?HOW CAN HE LEAD US ?FASTING IS VERY NEEDFUL IN THE BODY .WE MUST NOT LOOK AT THINGS AS THE WORLD DOES .because we are NOT OF THIS WORLD .VERY DANGERUOS THING ?TO JUDGE THE THINGS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT ? THIS WILL HURT YOU WORSE THAN ANYTHING .Better to just show the word of GOD ,if you do not have full understanding ?THIS IS THE WAY I SEE IT ALL .IF WE HAVE THE MIND OF JESUS CHRIST ?WE WILL DO THE SAME WORKS ,HE DID

lean not to your own understanding ,the just live by faith ,you do not need to be taught of any man ,the HOLY  SPIRIT will teach you everything .We are NEW CREATURES IN CHRIST JESUS .NOT OF THIS WORLD .WE ARE AS OUR LORD .HE WILL RETURN SOON FOR HIS BRIDE .Rev 1:6  And hath made us kings and priests
Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2004, 04:11:20 PM »

Gary, lean not to your own understanding  Smiley

<Smiley))><
gary cook

born again

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2004, 04:24:44 PM »

I have not !I would say this too you !The kingdom of GOD IS POWER .THE HOLY SPIRIT IS POWER .THE FLESH IS WEAK AND DEAD .YOU WALK IN THE FLESH ?YOU DIE .YOU WALK IN THE SPIRIT ,YOU HAVE LIFE .I HAVE BEEN DEAD 2 TIMES .I KNOW THE DIFFERANCE WELL .I HAVE HEALED ,been healed ,My mother and last son both died and my prayer bought them back .I have cast out demons .I have had the rivers of living water .I have entered GODS NEW REST .BUT WHAT WE DO NOT KNOW OR UNDERSTYAND ?We say must not be true .Because I have not known this ?And then I say ?WHY NOT ?It is in the BIBLE .Yiou say it was for then maybe ?I laugh.And I say ?HOW LORD CAN YOU MAKE THE BLIND SEE ?GOD HAS NOT CHANGED Yes one day ,he will full fill all TRUTH .maybe in the 1000years of peace or maybe .when HE MAKES a NEW HEAVEN and earth to go with our NEW BODYS .BUT NOW it is the same as the start of the church .It has not changed .But we have no understanding .and do not seek it .As we feel we do not need the things of the HOLY SPIRIT ?BUT WE NEED EVERYTHING ,HE IS WILLING TO GIVE US .I SAY FAST AND PRAY .OTHER WISE YOU WILL NEVER GROW ?YOU WILL BE THE SAME 10years from now .JUST A LITTLE MORE SELF RIGHTEOUS and think your wiser..

lean not to your own understanding ,the just live by faith ,you do not need to be taught of any man ,the HOLY  SPIRIT will teach you everything .We are NEW CREATURES IN CHRIST JESUS .NOT OF THIS WORLD .WE ARE AS OUR LORD .HE WILL RETURN SOON FOR HIS BRIDE .Rev 1:6  And hath made us kings and priests
Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2004, 04:28:34 PM »

I have not !I would say this too you !The kingdom of GOD IS POWER .THE HOLY SPIRIT IS POWER .THE FLESH IS WEAK AND DEAD .YOU WALK IN THE FLESH ?YOU DIE .YOU WALK IN THE SPIRIT ,YOU HAVE LIFE .I HAVE BEEN DEAD 2 TIMES .I KNOW THE DIFFERANCE WELL .I HAVE HEALED ,been healed ,My mother and last son both died and my prayer bought them back .I have cast out demons .I have had the rivers of living water .I have entered GODS NEW REST .BUT WHAT WE DO NOT KNOW OR UNDERSTYAND ?We say must not be true .Because I have not known this ?And then I say ?WHY NOT ?It is in the BIBLE .Yiou say it was for then maybe ?I laugh.And I say ?HOW LORD CAN YOU MAKE THE BLIND SEE ?GOD HAS NOT CHANGED Yes one day ,he will full fill all TRUTH .maybe in the 1000years of peace or maybe .when HE MAKES a NEW HEAVEN and earth to go with our NEW BODYS .BUT NOW it is the same as the start of the church .It has not changed .But we have no understanding .and do not seek it .As we feel we do not need the things of the HOLY SPIRIT ?BUT WE NEED EVERYTHING ,HE IS WILLING TO GIVE US .I SAY FAST AND PRAY .OTHER WISE YOU WILL NEVER GROW ?YOU WILL BE THE SAME 10years from now .JUST A LITTLE MORE SELF RIGHTEOUS and think your wiser..

I will pray for you, I dont believe you did any of those things.

<Smiley))><
gary cook

born again

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2004, 05:14:09 PM »

well praise GOD .IF YOU KNEW GOD ?YOU COULD ASK HIM ?Maybe you just know words ?BUT BROTHER if you are ?FAST ?YOU NEED A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST .I do not desire to hurt your feelings .BUT YOU REALLY BETTER GET CLOSE TO JESUS CHRIST ,where you can talk with HIM and HE with you ?BECAUSE HE WILL RETURN SOON .HE SAYS HE WILL ONLY GET THIOSE WORTHY AND LOOKING FOR HOIS COMING .THEN THE EARTH WILL BE A LIVING HELL .SURE MILLIONS WILL BE SAVED THEN ?BUT IT WILL BE REALLY BAD .WORSE THAN EVER ON EARTH .I have told you the TRUTH ! BUT ONLY THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH CAN REVEAL THIS TO YOU ?BUT IF YOU DON"YT have the HOLY SPIRIT or DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM ?YOU MUST KEEP WALKING IN THE WEAK FLESH AS THE WORLD DOES ?BUT IF YOU WOULD PUT YOUR SELF ASIDE and fast unttil YOU HEAR GOD .THEN YOU WILL HAVE A REAL WALK WITH HIM .satan knows the bible better than you or me .But does not know the TRUTH of it .Without the SPIRIT OF TRUTH TO TEACH US .WE KNOW VERY LITTLE and have even less POWER .I do not say this to hurt you .But hopefully you will SEE ?AND SEEK TO KNOW THE LORD JESUS CHRIST .YOU SEE ?EVERYTHING NOW with the BODY OF CHRIST ?MUST BE DONE IN LOVE and FAITH .THIS IS VERY HARD FOR A PEOPLE taught from child hood .The flesh is who they are ?But we are not .When JESUS CHRIST CAME INTO THE WORLD .HE PUT came to show us we are spirits 1st .This changed our thinking from the flesh as in the old .To the spirit as in the new .the inner man .This is us .HE DESIRES TO PLEASE GOD .HE WILL .IF WE LET HIM HAVE CONTROL .THE FLESH IS DEAD .because it is evil and full of sin .EVERYTHING GOD DOES IN OUR LIFE ?COMES THOUGH THE SPIRIT 1st .THIS IS HIS MAIN CONCERN .BECAUSE THIS IS EVER lasting .We MUST KNOW WHAT AND WHO WE ARE 1st .Then we can deal with the problem of unbeleif.WHICH HAS ALWAYS been the bodys problem .Because if we believe ?We can really move a mountain .any mountain .if in the wills will .I could write foe 3 days here of the miracles in my life and others around me .But you COULD not believe .But that is not the problem ?The problem is in your very heart ! argueing will help no one on earth .plus it means little to me ,if no one on earth believes me .I know .And it effects me ,to have greater FAITH .As weather I live or die ?Means nothing .But I do KNOW ?I will never get this GREAT CHANCE to SERVE GOD AGAIN .When only the LORDS WILL ,has meaning to your heart .THEN YOU WILL KNOW HIM  The more you have ?the harder to know HIm .There is NOTHING more important to us and no greater miracle ?Than too have our names in the LAMBS BOOK OF LIFE !

Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2004, 05:19:46 PM »

OK Gary, play your game. I will be praying for you

<Smiley))><
gary cook

born again

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2004, 05:45:02 PM »

You see this as a game ? I pray FATHER GOD .IF IT COULD BE IN YOUR WILL ?REVEAL THE TRUTH TO THIS MAN ,OPEN HIS HEART >THAT HE MIGHT KNOW YOU LORD IN A MORE PERFECT WAY .IN JESUS CHRIST NAME I PRAY ,THANK YOU LORD .If you go to tribulation force.They have some great teaching there .and you could ask about me .I am no one on the site ,i just been going there a long time off and on .They LOVE the LORD very much there And I am sure many here too . BUT THE TRUTH IS ?ONLY THE HOLY SPIRIT can reveal things from HIM .We may give our testamony .As this is one of the three ways we overcome .and we need ALL THREE to over come.I never used to tell others much .But GOD TOLD ME TOO START .SO I DO .BECAUSE I KNOW THE MIND OF MAN .HE CAN NOT RECIEVE THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT easy ?But when MY LORD TOLD ME THIS .I TYPED UP 13 PAGES OF MIRACLES IN MY LIFE .IT BOUGHT TEARS TOM MY EYES TO REMENBER THESE THINGS .I HAVE HAD MANY .WHY ME ?GEE I DO NOT KNOW .MAYBE TO TELL YOU AND OTHERS .THEY MIGHT BELIEVEC AND RECIEVE WHEN NEEDED .I AM NOTHING SPECIAL.as I HAVE FAILED MY LORD MANY TIMES .I HAVE ARGUED WITH THE LORD .THINKING HE MUST NOY UNDERSTAND .BUT HAVE LEARNED BY MUCH SUFFERING .HE IS ALWAYS RIGHT .AND OF COURSE REPENTED . Some miracles I do not tell .AS YOU CAN NOT RECIEVE these ?HOW would you recieve some others that are different that normal .I"ve had some really great miracles .I love to see them !I just believe ?I was willing to believe as I have never liked this world .I have always loved people ,but not the evil .ONCE MY FATHER ask me ? WHO was the most righteous in the church ,I went too ?I said the pastor LORD .He said no .I said but LORD ,he is your shepard .HE SAID I AM THE SHEPARD.HE SAID ?HE IS NO DIFFERENT than you .HE SAID YOU GOUING TO FOLLOW ME or him .I SAID ,full of fear ,YOU LORD .HE SAID DO IT THEN .After that ,I SAID IN MY HEART ,I WILL NEVERV FOLLOW ANY MAN on earth .THIS WAS THE ONLY TIME ,I BELIEVED MY LORD WAS MAD .

Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2004, 04:19:06 AM »

You see this as a game ? I pray FATHER GOD .IF IT COULD BE IN YOUR WILL ?REVEAL THE TRUTH TO THIS MAN ,OPEN HIS HEART >THAT HE MIGHT KNOW YOU LORD IN A MORE PERFECT WAY .IN JESUS CHRIST NAME I PRAY ,THANK YOU LORD .If you go to tribulation force.They have some great teaching there .and you could ask about me .I am no one on the site ,i just been going there a long time off and on .They LOVE the LORD very much there And I am sure many here too . BUT THE TRUTH IS ?ONLY THE HOLY SPIRIT can reveal things from HIM .We may give our testamony .As this is one of the three ways we overcome .and we need ALL THREE to over come.I never used to tell others much .But GOD TOLD ME TOO START .SO I DO .BECAUSE I KNOW THE MIND OF MAN .HE CAN NOT RECIEVE THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT easy ?But when MY LORD TOLD ME THIS .I TYPED UP 13 PAGES OF MIRACLES IN MY LIFE .IT BOUGHT TEARS TOM MY EYES TO REMENBER THESE THINGS .I HAVE HAD MANY .WHY ME ?GEE I DO NOT KNOW .MAYBE TO TELL YOU AND OTHERS .THEY MIGHT BELIEVEC AND RECIEVE WHEN NEEDED .I AM NOTHING SPECIAL.as I HAVE FAILED MY LORD MANY TIMES .I HAVE ARGUED WITH THE LORD .THINKING HE MUST NOY UNDERSTAND .BUT HAVE LEARNED BY MUCH SUFFERING .HE IS ALWAYS RIGHT .AND OF COURSE REPENTED . Some miracles I do not tell .AS YOU CAN NOT RECIEVE these ?HOW would you recieve some others that are different that normal .I"ve had some really great miracles .I love to see them !I just believe ?I was willing to believe as I have never liked this world .I have always loved people ,but not the evil .ONCE MY FATHER ask me ? WHO was the most righteous in the church ,I went too ?I said the pastor LORD .He said no .I said but LORD ,he is your shepard .HE SAID I AM THE SHEPARD.HE SAID ?HE IS NO DIFFERENT than you .HE SAID YOU GOUING TO FOLLOW ME or him .I SAID ,full of fear ,YOU LORD .HE SAID DO IT THEN .After that ,I SAID IN MY HEART ,I WILL NEVERV FOLLOW ANY MAN on earth .THIS WAS THE ONLY TIME ,I BELIEVED MY LORD WAS MAD .

Satanically inspired, and energized by demon spirits. It is but one more proof that we are in the last days of this dying age.

“Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of demons” (1. Timothy 4:1).

<Smiley))><
gary cook

born again

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2004, 04:25:08 AM »

gee buddy ,you have a serious problem .You need to change that name .I want too warn you ?I know you may not believe ?But mY FATHER GOD does not like people doing me evil .I have also seen HIM take 3 lifes over me .HE will not do that here ?But will deal with you .I am sorry .But hE loves HIS KIDS VERY MUCH .

Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2004, 04:29:08 AM »

gee buddy ,you have a serious problem .You need to change that name .I want too warn you ?I know you may not believe ?But mY FATHER GOD does not like people doing me evil .I have also seen HIM take 3 lifes over me .HE will not do that here ?But will deal with you .I am sorry .But hE loves HIS KIDS VERY MUCH .

ROFLOL Your Killing me with all the posts you have made. Grin Smiley Grin Smiley

<Smiley))><
gary cook

born again

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2004, 04:36:53 AM »

I don"t know if you make jokes or what ?But don"t you understand ?That if a person preaches JESUS CHRIST and the cross .They are friend .You calling me of the devil is VERY evil .MY FATHER will not like this .You must be carful with your words .They can destory you .I can not say if you have a relation with MY LORD .But I DO have one with JESUS CHRIST .I haven"t told you hardly ant miracles I have had and seen .BUT I will say thios ?The words GODS KIDS speak are bound in heaven THEY BECOME TRUTH .These evil words you speak will hurt you if you repent i will pray to MY FATHER for you ?

Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2004, 04:47:06 AM »

I don"t know if you make jokes or what ?But don"t you understand ?That if a person preaches JESUS CHRIST and the cross .They are friend .You calling me of the devil is VERY evil .MY FATHER will not like this .You must be carful with your words .They can destory you .I can not say if you have a relation with MY LORD .But I DO have one with JESUS CHRIST .I haven"t told you hardly ant miracles I have had and seen .BUT I will say thios ?The words GODS KIDS speak are bound in heaven THEY BECOME TRUTH .These evil words you speak will hurt you if you repent i will pray to MY FATHER for you ?

say what and pray what ever you want, I DONT BELIEVE YOU. I will be praying for your soul.

<Smiley))><
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the