Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:19:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  STOP ABORTION NOW
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: STOP ABORTION NOW  (Read 1911 times)
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« on: October 23, 2006, 10:57:16 AM »

Cast your vote online now to stop abortion. Sign an online petition to the 9 Supreme Court Justices, deadline is November 8.

We have to do our part to stop these heinous acts against innocent babies.
everyday over 4,000 unborn babies are killed, if that many people died in one week from an illness it would be considered an epdemic. But here we have people killing babies everyday for a living, and they are getting away with it. While avtivists groups are fighting for the equal rights of illeagal aliens, etc. While enviornmentalists are fighting to save the whales and the cranes.
We have to fight for God's creation, whose voices are being silenced before they are even born, they are being considered blobs of cells, masses of organs, anything but living, breathing human beings.

https://www.centerformoralclarity.net

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2006, 11:25:06 AM »

Amen, Sister. Petition signed.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2006, 02:06:11 PM »

Another signature.

I just hope that I haven't already signed this. I've been signing petitions like this for many years and I pray that this immoral and barbaric practice will be ended. The Holy Bible makes it exceptionally clear that Almighty GOD knew the number of hairs on our heads before the foundation of the world. HE also knew us in our unformed state in the womb. The ultimate truth is that babies belong to the CREATOR OF ALL, not the mother and father to be.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Romans 8:16-18 NASB  The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, heirs also, heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him so that we may also be glorified with Him. For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2006, 03:32:38 PM »

I was watching a clip of a nurse being interviewed of how a partial abortion is done. I cried, it is absolute murder. Just describing it alone without showing any clips or anything move me to tears and anger.

The process is so CRUEL and so INHUMANE that I don't even know if it should be posted.... Cry Cry Cry Cry Angry Angry Angry Angry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2006, 04:15:59 PM »

I was watching a clip of a nurse being interviewed of how a partial abortion is done. I cried, it is absolute murder. Just describing it alone without showing any clips or anything move me to tears and anger.

The process is so CRUEL and so INHUMANE that I don't even know if it should be posted.... Cry Cry Cry Cry Angry Angry Angry Angry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Such graphic details is too much for me to handle either sister and one that I wouldn't want my young children to hear.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Pizza_Mahal

First earth suck.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2006, 09:11:40 PM »

4000 person got killed everyday! Angry
How can I ever imaginative where these soul goes? Cry

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2006, 10:27:32 PM »

These innocent babies are with the Lord Pizzaal.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2006, 01:57:07 AM »

These innocent babies are with the Lord Pizzaal.

Amen Sister Maria. These babies belong to the LORD for eternity in Heaven.

Brothers and Sisters, I tried to watch the graphic details of abortion a couple of times, and I couldn't handle it. I had to turn it off. As a veteran police officer, I've seen many horrible things that I don't want to remember, but nothing compares to the barbaric practice of abortion. It's hard to believe that a so-called civilized country would allow this.

If mothers to be wanting an abortion were forced to watch a video of actual abortions, I don't know how they could possibly go through with it. It's so horrible that I don't know how any human being could allow it or watch it.

Love In Christ,
Tom

2 Corinthians 3:14-18 NASB  But their minds were hardened; for until this very day at the reading of the old covenant the same veil remains unlifted, because it is removed in Christ. But to this day whenever Moses is read, a veil lies over their heart; but whenever a person turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2006, 01:23:23 PM »

My signature is added, I'll get Lizzie to sign it when she gets home.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the