Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:18:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Television (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Remember Our Foundations
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Remember Our Foundations  (Read 6586 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« on: October 10, 2006, 08:36:36 AM »

This week on The Coral Ridge Hour Dr. Kennedy answers the question, "Is this a Christian nation?" Join him for a spiritual history lesson.

The History Of The ACLU
Our Founders built America on the foundation of the Christian faith, and if that foundation crumbles, so will this land. Why then has the American Civil Liberties Union been working so steadily for so many years to uproot the foundation on which we stand? Find out this week on The Coral Ridge Hour.

An outstanding documentary on the ACLU. It is showing again on TBN Sat Oct 14  4PM Pacific time.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2006, 09:38:33 AM »

Thanks Pastor Roger!

I definitely want to watch this special and I look forward to it. The ACLU and groups like them have been very diligent in removing the real history of GOD. They absolutely hate our history with GOD, and people don't realize that they've been successful in removing much of American history from the books that are being used in our school systems.

SO, our children can't learn or be taught real American history in public schools. In all reality, some of the greatest moments in our history are taboo in public schools because GOD, JESUS CHRIST, prayer, and dedication to GOD have been cut out of the curriculum.

If we want our children to find out the truth about history, we will have to teach it to them ourselves. This is sad and revolting. My wife has been a public school teacher for 30 years, and she has told me about every change that resulted in GOD being forced out of text books and GOD slowly being totally banned from our schools. It has gone to the point of being ridiculous. The ACLU hasn't completed their hatchet job of the school system in my city, but they are working on it. The hatchet job is finished in many parts of the country. Everything associated with GOD is banned, including plays, songs, and anything else you can think of. This is all replaced with sex education, including graphic information about alternative lifestyles starting in the third grade or earlier. The sex education is an abomination in the style of "planned parenthood". It's too graphic for me to explain here and I would be violating the forum rules if I tried. Let's just say total freedom for any age child and suggestions for what to try. The teaching also includes what to do about the consequences with or without the notice and approval of parents. I can't give the details here, so I will simply say that it is an evil and Godless indoctrination that Christian parents will NOT be able to tolerate. WATCH - this evil may hit the school your children go to soon if the ACLU and the militant gay organizations behind them get their way. They want this education to be forced, MANDATORY, and regardless of the objections of parents. The ACLU and the militant gay organizations have lost some court battles in some locations regarding the "opt out" rights of parents. Many Christian attorneys have volunteered their time to fight this, and this battle is happening RIGHT NOW! MAY GOD HELP US!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Titus 2:11-14 NASB  For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus, who gave Himself for us to redeem us from every lawless deed, and to purify for Himself a people for His own possession, zealous for good deeds.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 09:48:22 AM »

Amen Thank you PR for the information. I know that Dr. Kennedy works very hard to try to restore the roots of American Foundation, and Reclaiming America for Christ. Something all Christians ought to become involved in. I know there are a great many Christians, that far outnumber the ACLU and all other anti-Christian beliefs. I am happy that I partake regularly in writing to my congressman and senators whenever an issue comes up that is against Christianity. We Christians should all have our say.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2006, 10:35:13 AM »

And yet the ACLU is doing nothing to stop the teaching of islam in our schools. In fact I would venture to say that they would probably support it if someone else were to try to stop it.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2006, 10:52:31 AM »

That's because everyone of the members of the ACLU are anti-Christian. Tha's also why Christians should support Dr Kennedy in Reclaiming America for Christ. There is power in numbers.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2006, 11:46:49 AM »

I get email updates from Reclaiming America frequently and have used a lot of their material. His material is right on the mark.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2006, 12:23:28 PM »

I get email updates from Reclaiming America frequently and have used a lot of their material. His material is right on the mark.

Amen PR so do I

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the