Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 04:22:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Submission
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Submission  (Read 4606 times)
Saved_4ever
Gold Member

A KJV bible believing Christian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2003, 04:11:12 AM »

Currently she and I are working without the courts, but sometimes she and her family haven't a clue how the real world works.  Another issue to some extent, except that my ex lives with her parents.  

I am just trusting in the LORD for now really and the most important focus aside from the LORD abviously is my son.  One of the major reasons I said I wasn't looking is because my time is focused on my son.  Things have been going well for now but that's because nothing of serious issue has come up.  Last year when we split my son was about to turn one and I didn't get to see him on his birthday or the week after.  Another long story, but this year not only does his birthday fall on "my day" but I have him until Sunday.  I am getting ready to tell her that I am not giving him up on either day this year as Church is more important than her having a little party.  We will see how she reacts.  This is when things get tough and she thinks she has full say on this issue.  This is also enforced to her by her parents.  I am going to tell her she needs to have a little shingdig for him the week before or after but not during as this is my time with him.  I will be in much prayer over the issue as it is about to come to pass.  We shall see is all I can say for now.

Reba
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2003, 10:27:09 AM »

Rom 6:23
23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
KJV

Praise the LORD we are forgiven! What mercy what grace. We are fogiven but as you guys have shown we still  'live' with the  consequences of our sin. The death is there the hurt the pain the scars. O how wonderfull HIS gentle mercys.

I have not divorced. The death, the sin, is there, the hurtfull words that kill etc.  His forgivness is humbling.

Well i was going to post a couple of verses from Romans  chapters 7 and 8 here but which ones?  Does my heart well to read them again thanks guys.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the